PDA

View Full Version : TMNT: Battle Match

Chaotix12345
12-12-2015, 08:35 AM
Out of nowhere, Nick has released yet another TMNT game on Google Play and the App Store. It's called "TMNT: Battle Match" and is based on Season 4 of the Nick show. It's a puzzle game where you put one of the four Turtles up against a variety of foes, including Triceratons, Sal Commander, the Thalos-3 Ice Dragon, and Armaggon. (His second appearance in a video game!) Downloaded it, but have yet to play it, so I may post my impressions later.

Edit: Started playing and it's actually a fun and addictive little puzzler! It has multiple cutscenes telling the story of Season 4 as you progress through the levels and features all the voices, including Tennant as Fugitoid! One particular awesome line I found while playing was the one you get when you lose as Mikey. He actually says "At what point did we lose control here?" ala the original movies! Definitely going to play more. Can't wait to get to Armaggon!

Ninjinister
12-12-2015, 09:26 PM
Voice Over
Seth Green
Sean Astin
Rob Paulsen
Greg Cipes
Michael Dorn
Keith David
Peter Stormare
Fred Tatasciore
Tom Taylorson
Dee Baker

Hmm... I wonder who voices Fugitoid then?

TigerClaw
12-12-2015, 09:50 PM
Out of nowhere, Nick has released yet another TMNT game on Google Play and the App Store. It's called "TMNT: Battle Match" and is based on Season 4 of the Nick show. It's a puzzle game where you put one of the four Turtles up against a variety of foes, including Triceratons, Sal Commander, the Thalos-3 Ice Dragon, and Armaggon. (His second appearance in a video game!) Downloaded it, but have yet to play it, so I may post my impressions later.

Edit: Started playing and it's actually a fun and addictive little puzzler! It has multiple cutscenes telling the story of Season 4 as you progress through the levels and features all the voices, including Tennant as Fugitoid! One particular awesome line I found while playing was the one you get when you lose as Mikey. He actually says "At what point did we lose control here?" ala the original movies! Definitely going to play more. Can't wait to get to Armaggon!
Here's the trailer for it

Wd4vSmP-AW4

So Sal Commander is in this, but what about Mona Lisa?

Ninjinister
12-13-2015, 10:19 PM
Tom Taylorson (Octodad) confirmed as Fugitoid
https://twitter.com/taylorson/status/676267177410961408

Chaotix12345
12-14-2015, 03:51 AM
Ah, interesting! He sounded just like Tennant to me. 0_o Also, I made it to Armaggon in the game and he's clearly not Ron Perlman. (If the credits weren't enough of an indication.) I believe he's actually voiced by Fred Tatasciore, AKA, Rocksteady in this. Sounds like him and he's in the credits.

Armaggon also is like the only villain without an introduction cutscene. Weak. Guess they didn't want the stand-in voice to be 100% obvious. XD

Ninjinister
12-14-2015, 05:32 PM
Yeah I'm thinkin' he did for Armaggon, like he did with Dogpound in the first 2012 game. Who would Dee Bradley Baker voice then? The Space Pirates?