PDA

View Full Version : Revival

Electric
12-14-2015, 11:21 PM
Well friends, we tried our new system, yet it has failed. I'd say it's safe to call the RP dead as it hasn't been posted in and almost 2 weeks.

At the current moment, I'm too busy to begin a new RP, but this weekend, I'll plan on it. Just going to try it out. Just giving a heads up if anyone's interested that it will be coming.

My involvement in the drome has been slacking lately, and I hope to fix that. The next few weeks will be good for that.

So stay tuned.

GoldMutant
12-15-2015, 06:14 AM
I honestly feel the system was a waste of time. The voting felt off putting and a sincere waste; not saying the ideas are bad but I rather we got a consent from everybody, not our own selfish desires for a game.

For that matter, we really need a moderator on this section from now on, we really do.

Lethal Lullaby
12-15-2015, 11:45 AM
Looking forward to it E. :3

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-15-2015, 12:09 PM
I think a Mod or Admin would go a long ways towards solving problems. Someone with authority who can say "This is what we're doing, these are the rules, you suck so stay out of this game."

I haven't been able to contribute here or elsewhere (M&M) due to my daughter's birth at Thanksgiving. Severely cuts into my free time so far...

Spirael
12-16-2015, 03:39 PM
Yeah, children have that effect. ;) Congratulations on your new arrival!

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-16-2015, 06:36 PM
Yeah, children have that effect. ;) Congratulations on your new arrival!

Thanks Spirael! Yeah, while I still have time to discuss things on here, I don't have hardly any CREATIVE time. Hoping that will change soon... about to take another two week's vacay.

Unworthy tinker
12-17-2015, 01:36 PM
Aww, congrats Cylon. ^_^ Hopefully you can have some kind of free time soon (well, as much as you can probably get anyways).

I've kinda been dealing with the same thing. Due to holidays and all that jazz, it's pretty much been like this: mom goes to work, dad comes home and takes a nap, I have to watch my siblings. I haven't really had much internet time outside of school and looking for reference pics for a special drawing (heck, there isn't even really time for that!)