PDA

View Full Version : How to make Eric Sachs into a prominant tmnt villian

turtlefanforever
12-16-2015, 04:58 PM
We all know what/who he was supposed to be but that(thankfully) didn't happen and now he's kinda there. No real reason. So how can we seperate Eric Sachs from that shredder nonsense and make him into his own prominant villain withing the Platinum Dunes TMNT universe?

I've seen people saying he should turn into the rat king or someone already established in other versions. I don't buy into that. PD must embrace the new character they've created and give him his own story.

IMO i think he should go crazy. He was a little henchmen in the first film. Shredder was stopped, he was knocked out. Likely in prison. We must see him slowly slip into madness. How could he have trusted shredder? How could shredder let that happen. And he will project that anger outword upon everyone. I wanna see him brutally murdering someone and then using their blood as butter on his toast. Or maybe he joins a gang in prison. Has connections on the outside? Who knows.

Not a troll thread. So don't flag or anything. But i think becoming a crazed individual hell bent on destroying everyone and everything around him seems like a good way to establish the new character as a real threat to the city and the turtles.

Powder
12-16-2015, 05:15 PM
I'm of the camp that'd rather, if anything, see him turn into a previously established character. Personally I have too much of a bias against this Eric Sacks guy to want to see him explored further unless it's gonna lead to something that feels at home.

ToTheNines
12-16-2015, 05:21 PM
Just make him an Utrom. Instead of just wanting to get "stupid rich", he was trying to boost all that money to help build a teleportal/star ship.

CyberCubed
12-16-2015, 05:32 PM
I just want to see Shredder slit his throat for failing him in the previous film, and then watch him die gagging on the floor as blood spills out of his dying body.

Then everyone will say, "Eric Sachs? Who is Eric Sachs? I've never heard of any character by that name."

And we can all pretend he never existed at all.

Autbot_Benz
12-16-2015, 05:35 PM
for someone who hates bayturtles trollfanforever is making a lot of topics about it :lol:

Powder
12-16-2015, 05:37 PM
for someone who hates bayturtles trollfanforever is making a lot of topics about it :lol:

Well then it's pretty nice of him to create/encourage discussion despite his bias, no? Stop instigating.

The Boston Ninja Turtle
12-16-2015, 05:37 PM
corrupt business man plain and simple it writes its self

IndigoErth
12-16-2015, 05:40 PM
Just make the guy an android run by an alien.

Although... that leaves the question why an alien would even care about getting "stupid rich."

MsMarvelDuckie
12-16-2015, 05:47 PM
Can't he just be Shredder's patsy and rot in prison? Everyone will think the threat is over, only to have Shredder take over all his assets under his real name.

GoldMutant
12-16-2015, 05:50 PM

For someone who likes an incarnation, you sure like to instigate. Seriously man, enough is enough; I might not like the guy but you are ridiculous.

Simple, just make him part of a space storyline, kill off the character and enter Dimension X come the sequel.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-16-2015, 07:40 PM
I do not want the Eric Sachs character ever brought back in any non-PD incarnation. Sorry, I can sympathize with you, turtlefanforever, but no. NEVER. :tsmile:

As for in the PD movies, he's a dead character unless they rework him into Krang, Bishop, or the Rat King. PD already knows how much everyone hates him; the only way they can try to redeem him is retcon.

ToTheNines
12-16-2015, 07:49 PM
I do not want the Eric Sachs character ever brought back in any non-PD incarnation. Sorry, I can sympathize with you, turtlefanforever, but no. NEVER. :tsmile:

I'd be down with a future incarnation totally shi*ting on him and making him a joke character.

Like Shredder's least respected suck up of an underling. Or a dude who tries to take up the mantle and gets his ass kicked in 2 seconds.

TurtleTitan97
12-16-2015, 07:56 PM
I'd be down with a future incarnation totally shi*ting on him and making him a joke character.

Like Shredder's least respected suck up of an underling. Or a dude who tries to take up the mantle and gets his ass kicked in 2 seconds.

That would be brilliant. :lol:

Papenbrook
12-16-2015, 08:02 PM
For someone who likes an incarnation, you sure like to instigate. Seriously man, enough is enough; I might not like the guy but you are ridiculous.

Simple, just make him part of a space storyline, kill off the character and enter Dimension X come the sequel.

GoldMutant, stop it. It's not worth it.

Anyway, I think Eric could work as someone who teams up with Krang. He could work as some sort of gateway to the Krang invasion.

Powder
12-16-2015, 08:05 PM

I am in love with this idea.

GoldMutant
12-16-2015, 08:06 PM

Anyway, I think Eric could work as someone who teams up with Krang. He could work as some sort of gateway to the Krang invasion.

Don't act all high and mighty to me Papenbrook; you're the last person to say anything of this. Powder did the same, but I gotta be your target like normal? :roll:

Simply put, why don't we combine all the ideas like this as a scenario:

Eric is sentenced to death by Shredder. He gets killed by Shredder like Cube wants and we get the hatred out; later in the movie as a possible end credits scene, his hand arises from the grave like a robot. He is a Krang or robot for Krang, cue next movie. :) Then, kill him again and the end, everyone goes home happy. Oh and as a bonus we'll throw in some Turtle nostrils or April O'Neil obsession for free of charge to show some sickening nature of Sachs. :P

Anyone who wants to make him a laughing stock in the Foot the above theories by other members so far on the thread, please draw that for me, I'd laugh to see this in any way shape or form. :lol:

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-16-2015, 08:10 PM

No, Papenbrook Kraken, YOU stop it.

Somewhere, there is a sad puppy sitting alone in the rain. GO GIVE THAT PUPPY A DAMN HUG.

As Smoky the Bear said, ONLY YOU CAN MAKE THE INTERNET A BETTER PLACE.

GoldMutant
12-16-2015, 08:12 PM
As Smoky the Bear said, ONLY YOU CAN MAKE THE INTERNET A BETTER PLACE.

Dude, don't mention Smoky, he's gonna strangle us. :lol:

Papenbrook
12-16-2015, 08:15 PM
Don't act all high and mighty to me Papenbrook; you're the last person to say anything of this. Powder did the same, but I gotta be your target like normal? :roll:

Simply put, why don't we combine all the ideas like this as a scenario:

Eric is sentenced to death by Shredder. He gets killed by Shredder like Cube wants and we get the hatred out; later in the movie as a possible end credits scene, his hand arises from the grave like a robot. He is a Krang or robot for Krang, cue next movie. :) Then, kill him again and the end, everyone goes home happy. Oh and as a bonus we'll throw in some Turtle nostrils or April O'Neil obsession for free of charge to show some sickening nature of Sachs. :P

Anyone who wants to make him a laughing stock in the Foot the above theories by other members so far on the thread, please draw that for me, I'd laugh to see this in any way shape or form. :lol:

You could of conveyed your displeasure in a more placid manner, GoldMutant. That is why I didn't chastise Powder.

On a lighter note, I liked most of your idea. I would change one thing, though. The robot Eric. It sounds somewhat forced. When did he become a robot?

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-16-2015, 08:16 PM
Dude, don't mention Smoky, he's gonna strangle us. :lol:

Nah, Smoky and me are cool. I flipped off a fellow driver who threw a lit cigarette butt out the window, so the Big Smoke knows I'm on his side.

GoldMutant
12-16-2015, 08:23 PM
You could of conveyed your displeasure in a more placid manner, GoldMutant. That is why I didn't chastise Powder.

On a lighter note, I liked most of your idea. I would change one thing, though. The robot Eric. It sounds somewhat forced. When did he become a robot?

Considering Auto is harsh towards the guy, the way to get through to someone is to stoop to their level unfortunately. I'm not editing my post because I'm not wrong; like I said, turtlefanforever I'm not a huge fan of, but I find it highly disrespectful to condemn someone like that. If you don't agree, I frankly don't care; I'm aggressive when I feel it's right, end of story.

When did he become a Krang as a theory to answer the robot issue? ;)

Nah, Smoky and me are cool. I flipped off a fellow driver who threw a lit cigarette butt out the window, so the Big Smoke knows I'm on his side.

If you don't give a hoot, whoooo will. :lol: Now I'm worried on bear sightings near my area, come on man Smokey will be loose. Wait, Smokey crossover with TMNT to teach the importance of wild life.

sethmartin
12-16-2015, 09:17 PM
I like William Fichtner and definitely think he was the most interesting character in the last movie, but I hope they just cut out his character and ignore the last movie. As much as I like Fichtner, Eric Sacks doesn't belong in turtles

Leo656
12-16-2015, 11:17 PM

I'm merely curious who gave you any kind of authority to "chastise" anyone.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-16-2015, 11:22 PM
I'm merely curious who gave you any kind of authority to "chastise" anyone.

Shut up, you. She's making the world a better place one hug at a time.

It took some willpower, but she even hugged a sad cactus once.

Leo656
12-17-2015, 12:10 AM
Cacti always look like they're coming in for a hug. "C'mere, you!" :trazz: I can see that being hard to resist, they seem so damn enthusiastic about it.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-17-2015, 09:08 AM
Cacti always look like they're coming in for a hug. "C'mere, you!" :trazz: I can see that being hard to resist, they seem so damn enthusiastic about it.

And they all have such cute nicknames!

"Spike." "Poky." "No-Touchy."

DarkLightDragon
12-17-2015, 10:02 AM
Just as long as you don't drink their water, hugging cacti is A-OK.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-17-2015, 10:03 AM
Just as long as you don't drink their water, hugging cacti is A-OK.

Never on the first date.

Fishface
12-27-2015, 04:18 PM
Am I the only one who wants Eric Sacks to be in the film? I actually would like to see what he could do for the Shredder next? Maybe help the Kraang come to Earth?