PDA

View Full Version : Baxter Stockman: The Fly

wurican
12-18-2015, 11:34 AM
Do you think we'll see Baxter Stockman as a mutated fly in this film?

Powder
12-18-2015, 11:40 AM
No, but I suppose there's a chance for it in the third film, assuming there is one (prolly a safe bet).

Klunk1234
12-18-2015, 11:41 AM
I hope not. I would be nice to see him as a cyborg.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-18-2015, 11:44 AM
Definitely not this film.

It's already got Bebop & Rocksteady, Shredder and Karai, Stockman, and Krang in it!

Ain't nobody got time for fly mutations in this movie, too.

GoldMutant
12-18-2015, 12:26 PM
Who knows, maybe Bay will go trigger happy with explosions and Baxter will die and rebuilt as a cyborg. :lol:

Leo656
12-18-2015, 08:49 PM
Not this one, but definitely the next one. They're in full-on OT overdrive so there's no way they won't do Fly Baxter. But as others have said, this movie already has a lot going on. It'll be in the next movie as punishment for his failure, since (Spoiler Alert!) the Turtles are probably not going to lose to Bebop and Rocksteady. Not sure why I'm so sure the Tutles are gonna win, call it a hunch. :trazz:

So yeah, I'd put money down that Fly Baxter has a prominent role in the next one.

Leolead
12-18-2015, 09:21 PM
I'd rather have Cyborg Baxter ala 2003.

Leo656
12-18-2015, 09:24 PM
Yeah me too.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-18-2015, 10:00 PM
I've always hated Baxter as a mutant. Make him a cyborg, self-inflicted "self-improvement." Cyborgs are for geniuses, mutations are for patsies.

Shark_Blade
12-18-2015, 10:21 PM
Pretty sure he will be a fly. :tlove: Shoutout to OT.

Technogeek29
12-18-2015, 11:49 PM

NO!!!!!! No more OT:x:x

neatoman
12-19-2015, 07:41 AM

But what would be the point?

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-19-2015, 11:11 AM
But what would be the point?

Jackoff material for diehard never-grew-up OT fans?

I'm sorry, that was mean, even for me. :tlol:

ZariusTwo
12-19-2015, 11:18 AM
[/B]

NO!!!!!! No more OT:x:x

Only one that matters buddy.

Technogeek29
12-19-2015, 11:23 AM
Only one that matters buddy.

I don't hate the OT I hate it fans. A lot.

Powder
12-19-2015, 12:06 PM

Ding ding ding! We have a winner.

Spike Spiegel
12-19-2015, 12:48 PM
I've always hated Baxter as a mutant. Make him a cyborg, self-inflicted "self-improvement." Cyborgs are for geniuses, mutations are for patsies.

What about Seth Brundle?
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t255/twistedmango/the_fly.jpg (http://s162.photobucket.com/user/twistedmango/media/the_fly.jpg.html)

http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj496/thefuzzydude/howdareyouspeaktome_zps0255a513.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/thefuzzydude/media/howdareyouspeaktome_zps0255a513.gif.html)

But seriously, I think the 2003 side-story for Stockman was definitely superior to the one from the OT.

pdizzle
12-19-2015, 05:46 PM
Not this one, but definitely the next one. They're in full-on OT overdrive so there's no way they won't do Fly Baxter. But as others have said, this movie already has a lot going on. It'll be in the next movie as punishment for his failure, since (Spoiler Alert!) the Turtles are probably not going to lose to Bebop and Rocksteady. Not sure why I'm so sure the Tutles are gonna win, call it a hunch. :trazz:

So yeah, I'd put money down that Fly Baxter has a prominent role in the next one.

This would be tragic. I couldnt see baxter the fly trying to carry a whole movie as its main villan, especially considering the many, many never used villans the turtles have like, bishop, rat king, leatherhead (if your looking at it through ot leatherhead), hun, purple dragons, slash, triceratons, tiger claw, hell I would rather even see metal head as a villan before they try to pull off btf for a live action movie....just saying...

Leo656
12-20-2015, 01:45 AM
I don't necessarily think he'll have to carry the whole movie by himself. Bebop and Rocksteady and Krang and Shredder too will probably all still be in. No reason to take them out, after all. I just don't think they'll miss a chance to turn Baxter into a fly, since "that fly guy" is the only bad guy from the cartoon that anyone remembers beyond the above-cited four.

But nah he wouldn't have to carry it by himself. More mutants = More toys, after all.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner.

:tlol: Yeah, it's harsh but part of me kinda feels the same. It's not personal. Usually. :trazz:

ssjup81
12-20-2015, 02:19 AM
Even though there was nothing about the first movie that made me want to see it....I hate to say that the second film has me...kind of interested in it. *Hides* lol

That aside, I really hope that he doesn't become the fly. I'd be happy with mad scientist Stockman or sociopath Stockman or whatever. Worse enough he was mutated in the Nick series as I really really didn't want him to be, unless actually turning out to plot against and double-crossing Shredder...but that's no longer a thing because of reasons... So yeah...no Fly Baxter please.

TerranigmaFreak
12-22-2015, 11:08 PM
What about Mousers?