PDA

View Full Version : A Broken Puzzle (just wanna try something out.)

Lethal Lullaby
01-10-2016, 02:41 PM
Setting: In this AU RPG the turtles will be in their late 20's. Y'all can decide how they matured, or whatever (lemme know so i can add those details to the turtles).The citizens of NY are a bit more accepting of them, but there still may be some who aren't. April and Casey are together as in they are a couple/engaged/married (Depending what is decided. Yeah. Deal with it). Shredder and Splinter are also dead. It was an intense battle, and both went down. Karai now leads the Foot clan. A past event has caused Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, and Donatello to go their separate ways. (People who sign up for the turtles send me a PM of suggestions for the past event, or I'll see about thinking of something.) Eventually they've grown used to living on their own, almost even forgetting why they seperated. With their new lives, they haven't seen each other except a few times throughout the years. Casey and April have tried a few times to get them back together, but the only times they did was to fight an evil threat. Afterwards they went on their ways acting as if the other didn't exist (Deep down they know they do). Eventually someone wonders when it all went wrong. Is there a way to fix that past event to bring everyone back together? (Without using time travel of course.)

Warning: Contains graphic language, possible drug/alcohol content (I could see that possibly being Raph), and violence.

Rating: R

Genre: Mystery/Drama/Angst

Rules:
>No Godmodding. (Don't control characters you don't play. Don't declare what happens to someone else's character.)
>No Power playing. (Don't be the guy who can fix everything, and/or get away with anything. I will kick you out of the RP so quickly, I kid you not.)
>No script writing, please. (Please write in a paragraph to as many as you wish, but don't post, Character: *Action* text. )
>Just 1-2 OCs per player please, same goes for Canon. (So you can technically play up to 4 characters maximum, where its 2 OCs and 2 Canon. However, I'd advise you to try keep yourself at 2 characters if you can.)
>Play In Character (Don't do anything that would be considered 'Out of Character' if you are playing a Canon character. I'll ask you fix yourself, and if you dont listen you're out.)
>I don't care what happens plotwise throughout this RP, as long as it's focus about 75% of the time is dealing with getting the TMNT back together.

Canon Characters
Leonardo: Electric
Michelangelo: Mew
Raphael:
Donatello:
Casey: Lethal Lullaby
April:
Karai: Fang Wolf
(If anyone else wants to be a specific one of the other characters they may, but for now the others are NPCs.)

Original Characters
Kenny & Benjamin Reid: Lethal Lullaby
Witchpanther: Fang Wolf

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
01-10-2016, 02:47 PM
I'll take Raphael, if I may.

If he's taken, Donnie or Mikey.

EDIT: Actually, LL, does this have to be Nick-specific? Or can it be TMNT in general, to allow for a little more leeway?

Lethal Lullaby
01-10-2016, 03:49 PM
I'll take Raphael, if I may.

If he's taken, Donnie or Mikey.

EDIT: Actually, LL, does this have to be Nick-specific? Or can it be TMNT in general, to allow for a little more leeway?

No it doesn't have to be necessarily. So if you wanna be some character of a different incarnation you can. And I can still put you as Raph if you want.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
01-10-2016, 03:56 PM
No it doesn't have to be necessarily. So if you wanna be some character of a different incarnation you can. And I can still put you as Raph if you want.

I was just wondering if we could make it somebody less Nick-specific who inherits the Foot Clan. I'd personally have Raph (or Mikey) on a somewhat tenuous alliance with the Mutanimals and/or the Foot, but if we're playing it Nick specific, that leaves me a bit more in the dark...

Karai running the Foot might make more sense, if you don't have any general ideas what to do with her...

I dunno. I can probably make it work with Tiger Claw.

Lethal Lullaby
01-10-2016, 04:17 PM
I was just wondering if we could make it somebody less Nick-specific who inherits the Foot Clan. I'd personally have Raph (or Mikey) on a somewhat tenuous alliance with the Mutanimals and/or the Foot, but if we're playing it Nick specific, that leaves me a bit more in the dark...

Karai running the Foot might make more sense, if you don't have any general ideas what to do with her...

I dunno. I can probably make it work with Tiger Claw.

Okay I can change it to Karai being in charge of the Foot.

Mew
01-10-2016, 05:13 PM
May I j°in as Michelangel°?

Electric
01-10-2016, 09:16 PM
May I have Leonardo?

Lethal Lullaby
01-10-2016, 09:48 PM
May I j°in as Michelangel°?

May I have Leonardo?

Sure I'll add you two.

Fang Wolf
01-11-2016, 05:17 AM
May I join as Karai and Witchpanther?

Lethal Lullaby
01-11-2016, 10:01 AM
May I join as Karai and Witchpanther?

Okay. Sure.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
01-11-2016, 10:12 AM
Never mind, I don't think I have time for this right now. Make Raphael available again, please.

Lethal Lullaby
01-14-2016, 02:14 PM
((Holding off on this RP. Might repost sometime in the future. Sorry if this is a disappointment to anyone.))

coolmike1586
03-16-2016, 12:47 PM
This needs to become available again! The plot sounds pretty intense and could go multiple ways! I'm interested in this! My only thought, is have people play one good guy, one bad guy (or I guess all can play the villains, that are OC :trazz:

Lethal Lullaby
03-16-2016, 02:39 PM
This needs to become available again! The plot sounds pretty intense and could go multiple ways! I'm interested in this! My only thought, is have people play one good guy, one bad guy (or I guess all can play the villains, that are OC :trazz:

Yeah, but I haven't seen Electric in forever, and I don't know if we'll go through with it.

coolmike1586
03-16-2016, 02:50 PM
I like playing Donnie, and others could pickup for some till more join