PDA

View Full Version : TMNT Stop Motion Series Episode 1 - The Newtralizer

LS Animation
01-13-2016, 12:30 PM
Hey everybody!! ^_^ Just wanted to share a project that took a lot of effort and time to make. Been through some tough times with this one, never had a project that involved so much greenscreen work. Every single shot took a lot of effort in the post-production to make.

Hopefully you'll enjoy it :) and if you do please share the video, like and subscribe. More episodes are on the way. This is not the end, merely the beginning. Cheers!
aJbaMFFgn9o

Mew
01-13-2016, 12:35 PM
Sweet! I like it.

dragonside
01-13-2016, 06:07 PM
this is awesome work!! great job!

The Deadman
01-13-2016, 06:19 PM
This looks awesome but how come their mouths don't move when they talk?

LS Animation
01-15-2016, 04:08 AM
Thank you guys!! :) And the mouths don't move because it'd be simply too much for both me and my computer. In terms of the workflow every shot in here is greenscreen and is combined with CGI models in after effects, it's already a huge toll and for a one-man studio like me it'd be simply too much.

Etsyturtle2
01-15-2016, 04:25 AM
Pretty rad. Have you seen bythewayisay on YouTube? He is also really great. It's cool to see how he works with what be has.

stevecameron
01-15-2016, 08:16 AM
Very nice Leo. Totally inspired me to get to work on my own stuff.

Is that the Video Co-pilot city models? Been thinking about getting them myself.

LS Animation
01-15-2016, 01:33 PM
Pretty rad. Have you seen bythewayisay on YouTube? He is also really great. It's cool to see how he works with what be has.

Yes, I'm friends with him :)

Very nice Leo. Totally inspired me to get to work on my own stuff.

Is that the Video Co-pilot city models? Been thinking about getting them myself.

Thanks!! And... yes they are ;) they're pretty cool. Cartoony enough when going for the feel of the show.

LS Animation
02-21-2016, 12:53 PM
Thank you all for positive feedback both here and on youtube. I'd like to announce that the pre-production for episode 2 has began! So stay tuned for more news ^_^