PDA

View Full Version : Hunted (My turn to try something out)

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
01-13-2016, 05:17 PM
Okay, if this goes, this isn't going to be a typical RPG.

Before actual role-playing commences, I will create a private group where the players can discuss and hash out the general broad strokes of the story and their characters. We'll take no more than a week for this; hopefully just a few days. Once we have that rough sketch of what we're doing, role-playing will commence.

Also, if you want to be a part of it, send me a private message stating which character you want to play and what general ideas you might have in mind for this. I will also have a few general ideas if you don't, so we can talk it out and see what will work best. But you will have to "audition". Prove you can write in a somewhat mature manner and that you have initiative, and aren't just going to have your character standing around reacting to others. I reserve the right to turn away interested players if I deem their writing abilities insufficient.

The Plot: Agent Bishop and his organization have descended upon New York City and are systematically hunting down all mutants. The Turtles are blindsided by this new foe, and with one of their own lost, must work together--not just as a family, but will all mutants, enemies and allies--to rescue Splinter and end Bishop's terror.

The Setting: I'd like to do specifically IDW, but it can be flexible.

The Characters: Leo, Raph, Mikey, Don, April, Casey. Any other canon characters from TMNT. NO OC's. Bishop and Splinter will be non-playable. Shredder is dead (if IDW) and Splinter was recently leading the Foot Clan.

I don't expect this work, but hey, I've been wrong before. Send me a PM and let's see what happens...

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
01-14-2016, 01:20 PM
Four plus me and counting, so I'm going to launch the private group to hash out the basic plot idea and character arcs.

Still plenty of room if anyone else is interested...

Mew
01-14-2016, 02:26 PM
Mikey available??

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
01-14-2016, 02:29 PM
Mikey available??

Sorry, none of the Turtles are available. Anyone else strike your fancy?

Mew
01-14-2016, 02:33 PM
Sorry, none of the Turtles are available. Anyone else strike your fancy?
I don't know much of IDW, maybe Mondo Gecko, I know his personality.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
01-14-2016, 07:15 PM
... And that's a full roster for this RPG experiment, folks. Taking it to the discussion group for brainstorming and plotting, and hopefully we'll be back in the RPG section before too long to get this thing going.

Where will this leads? Who knows. :trazz:

MsMarvelDuckie
01-14-2016, 07:20 PM
Wherever Leonardo leads, I guess.... :tlol:

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
01-14-2016, 07:30 PM
Wherever Leonardo leads, I guess.... :tlol:

Touche. :twink:

MsMarvelDuckie
01-14-2016, 08:32 PM
Hey, don't forget DuzMachines84! He do does them.... :trazz: