PDA

View Full Version : TMNT ULTIMATE CARD/Board GAME

dragonside
01-13-2016, 07:00 PM
Hey Guys,

I just had a light bulb light up... I've been thinking about card games, and how, many of the TMNT card games have never gotten any traction.

Now, I'm a big fan of card games like Yu-Gi-Oh and i've been playing this Board Game called Betrayal on the House on the Hill - which is a character driven game with multiple scenarios (i.e. sometimes you fight a vampire, sometimes you fight aliens).

So - why not create one.

I would imagine this would be on the scale of Odyssey, Turtles from every dimension would be available- each Turtle would have their own special/unique abilities from their medium and possibly a super form (i.e. like the Super Turtles OVA in Japan).

And then based on exploring the city, sewers, space, and finding certain artifacts and dice rolling - it will make a certain scenario occur (lets say Turtles Forever happens, and you have to stop the Shredder from destroying all the dimensions.

I'd like to start looking into designing some cards but any input or pictures are welcome for the "best" of the toon turtles.

And if it doesnt pan out, I'd really like some nice TMNT cards made for each version of the TMNT, so this could do that too. Let me know your thoughts and perhaps suggestions for design!

PangolinFeets
01-13-2016, 10:54 PM
Funny story...
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=52725&highlight=board+game

dragonside
01-13-2016, 11:46 PM
wow... i didn't even know that.

That's great..... thanks! ahhahahahha:D

Krutch
01-14-2016, 09:41 AM
I also posted about making a custom board game a few years ago and got a whopping zero replies, even after I showed some game pieces.

Guess there's zero interest for custom board games here :P

darthwahl56
01-15-2016, 03:26 PM
I also posted about making a custom board game a few years ago and got a whopping zero replies, even after I showed some game pieces.

Guess there's zero interest for custom board games here :P

Can you show me? Because I didn't know about it, but I am interested.:)

dragonside
01-17-2016, 11:44 PM
yeah, i'd actually like to see as well. hahaha

Krutch
01-19-2016, 01:53 PM
Oh, sure, NOW you guys show up :lol:

Not sure if I still have any of it kicking around. Once the response was zero, I kind of dropped it and made a different superhero game.

I'll look for what I had, but I'm pretty sure its all gone.