PDA

View Full Version : Marilyn Manson’s Former Keyboardist Wants Him To Die

The Deadman
02-01-2016, 09:59 PM
http://411mania.com/music/marilyn-mansons-former-keyboardist-wants-him-to-die/

Alternative Nation reports that in a series of posts on Facebook, Marilyn Manson’s former keyboardist Stephen Bier revealed that he wants Manson to die. Bier, who used to go by the stage name of Madonna Wayne Gacy (Pgoo), played with Manson from 1989 to 2007. He addressed Manson by his real name of Brian Warner Here are highlights:

“I am genuinely amazed at how many prominent entertainers and musicians have kicked-off in the last 30 days… too bad Brian Warner isn’t one of them.”

“Apparently, the old cliche that ‘only the good die young’ is truth.”

“I can’t wait to do: the electric Boogaloo, the Texas two step, the waltz, and an Irish jig on his grave.”

“Maybe this is the end times, and it is a really slow rapture starting with musicians?”

“The best thing he can do to preserve his legacy, is put a bullet in his head and prove his integrity.”

“Presently, he is unintentionally… slowly… committing suicide one pill at a time.”

“He has been wanting to die for years now, absorbed in a ball of self delusion.”

He also agreed with a fan that said that Manson would enjoy “butt stuff” in hell with Kanye West. He added: “Knowing the two of them, they would probably enjoy that, & I am not gay bashing.“

Shiro Kame
02-01-2016, 10:04 PM
Holy crap... Actually wishing death on someone...

Leo656
02-01-2016, 10:09 PM
Contrary to popular belief, there are several instances where it's entirely justified. I've successfully wished a handful of people into the ground and every single one of them deserved it. I consider it my mutant super-power.

I don't know enough about this particular case to judge, but I'm consistently hearing about what a worthless human being Manson is so I'd actually be surprised if Gacy's the only one saying such things. He is not a well-liked fellow amongst those who know him well.

Prowler
02-01-2016, 10:17 PM
Is Marilyn Manson even still a thing nowadays? His music is sooo MTV late 90s/early 2000s.

He has a couple of songs I like, though. And boy is he a strange guy. :lol:

Lethal Lullaby
02-01-2016, 10:23 PM
Huh... Well some people clearly hate a certain person more than others. I actually like a few of Manson's songs too, tbh. :ohwell:

Leo656
02-01-2016, 10:27 PM
Everybody bops their head at "The Beautiful People" but otherwise I don't think anyone really cares. By all accounts he's a rotten human being.

Powder
02-01-2016, 10:27 PM
Holy crap... Actually wishing death on someone...

What color is the sky in your world?

plastroncafe
02-01-2016, 10:30 PM
Wow...Marilyn Manson. Now there's an act I haven't thought of in ages.
Certainly never thought about the guy making a name for himself by talking smack about an ex boss. But then...that's probably why he's talking the way he is.

Gotta be relevant somehow.

I don't know that I've ever really wished death on a person as a form of punishment. Seems a waste of energy.

Prowler
02-01-2016, 10:30 PM
Everybody bops their head at "The Beautiful People" but otherwise I don't think anyone really cares. By all accounts he's a rotten human being.
Yeah, that's one his songs I like.

I honestly don't know what kin of person he is. Never cared enough about him to the point of reading about his life story. He does seem to have a huge ego, though.

One of my friends back in HS was a huge MM fanboy, but nowadays he's kinda embarrassed to admit that and actually finds him kinda ridiculous.
Hahaha yeah. Who has never wished death upon someone? How do you go through life without hating a person or two?

Leo656
02-01-2016, 10:32 PM

Probably never heard it before. :lol:

I'm shocked more people haven't, actually. I swear my mother-in-law tells me she wishes I was dead at least two or three times a year. :lol: But I gather that it's unusual for most people to be told things like that.

Shiro Kame
02-01-2016, 10:36 PM
Just what did he do to deserve the "death curse"? I've heard "things", but not really sure.

Prowler
02-01-2016, 10:36 PM
Probably never heard it before. :lol:

I'm shocked more people haven't, actually. I swear my mother-in-law tells me she wishes I was dead at least two or three times a year. :lol: But I gather that it's unusual for most people to be told things like that.
I'm guessing his family doesn't care much about politics or sports either. otherwise he'd certainly have heard people wishing death on others before.

Leo656
02-01-2016, 10:42 PM
Just what did he do to deserve the "death curse"? I've heard "things", but not really sure.

Apparently at least part of it has to do with Manson ripping him off for a ton of money, but there's probably a lot more to it than that. The two of them know each other since at least 1989, so he probably knows him better than most. Nothing in particular comes to mind at the moment, but over the years I've heard a lot of things from lots of people that suggests the line of people dancing on Manson's grave will be a rather long one.

His whole life's a blur of cocaine and painkillers anyway, so f*** it, who cares? Not for nothing but he wouldn't exactly be a loss. Pretty much everyone who ever knew him says he's just going to drop dead of an overdose one day anyways, he fully expects it himself. Just another junkie playing "rock star"; who'd even miss him?

Prowler
02-01-2016, 10:45 PM
It's quite fascinating how the rockstar status gives ou a pass to get away with pretty much anything.

Krutch
02-22-2016, 03:30 PM
Beautiful People, Sweet Dreams, Disposable Teens, and Fight Song.

That's pretty much all the good he's ever come out with :D

Whatswiththeheadbands?
02-23-2016, 12:41 PM
This reminds me of some things people said to each other back when I was at School