PDA

View Full Version : Questions about the Movie 1 Foot Headquarters

Fishface
02-04-2016, 04:13 AM
Did the HQ's had a map of where everything is? Does anyone have any pictures of the Foot Lair from the first film like behind the scenes because I'm really interested in how it was all set out and how the foot lair was made! And what happened to the original foot lair after the first film where the police went there? Did they close the place up or something?

Krutch
04-19-2016, 11:15 AM
Check out the East Warehouse over on Lairdman Island. You'll get your answers there.

TonySiegel
04-19-2016, 11:23 AM
Did the HQ's had a map of where everything is? Does anyone have any pictures of the Foot Lair from the first film like behind the scenes because I'm really interested in how it was all set out and how the foot lair was made! And what happened to the original foot lair after the first film where the police went there? Did they close the place up or something?

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7516/15776895228_24cbef8fbc_o.jpg

http://www.kennypowersfanclub.com/episodes/season2/images/aaron.jpg

Follow the yellow brick road...

Andrew NDB
04-19-2016, 02:36 PM

Check out the East Warehouse over on Lairdman Island. You'll get your answers there.

Best answer ever.

ProactiveMan
04-21-2016, 04:06 AM
Is it the same place Spiderman killed Willem Dafoe in Spiderman?

Panda_Kahn_fan
04-27-2016, 02:09 PM
For a more serious answer;

My guess is you want this info for some fanfic or RPG purposes. It appears to be an abandoned factory, father away from the city's downtown, that Saki and Tatsu converted for use as a dojo/living space/entertainment center for the homeless and disaffected youth they were brainwashing and training. In the film we saw the arcade, the coronation/audience hall shredder addressed them in, shredder private throne room with all of the monitors, the dojo, and the still-warehouse section where all the stolen goods were kept.

My best advice is go back and watch the movie, try to figure out how all the rooms and areas we saw fit together, and try to construct a map out of what we were shown. If you need any help putting any of this together, PM me and I'd be happy to help you.

massakre
04-28-2016, 12:03 PM

:tcool::tgrin:

DonatelloDomeHead31
04-28-2016, 03:46 PM

Chief Pennington: Alright, I want some answers...now what happened here?

Chief Pennington: Someone better talk to me.

Makes sense in the 2nd movie when the foot had to move their headquarters to the junkyard--the police cleared out the warehouse.

To answer this topic though, I really didn't question the headquarters...I just thought it was cool there was some arcade games there (stolen of course)