PDA

View Full Version : Krang as a giant boss

Yabuturtle
02-04-2016, 08:22 PM
I noticed that Krang is usually the 2nd to last boss in most games but he was a final boss but only in TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan and Back to the Sewers.

But I feel what would really make a tmnt game epic is if Krang was a final boss but he was a giant like in the series. We do briefly see Krang as a giant in Turtles in Time but he wasn't a boss there, only an obstacle which I found weird. I think Krang should be the final boss. He always had more power and influence than Shredder and acted more like the main villain in the series anyway.

Would anyone like to fight Krang as a final boss and fight him in his giant android body?

oldmanwinters
02-04-2016, 08:30 PM
Yeah, sure. Makes sense to me.

Go make that game now.

CyberCubed
02-04-2016, 08:35 PM
The closest thing to this is when Krang's android body was huge and shooting eye lasers at you in the first level of Turtles in Time on that skyscraper.

Yabuturtle
02-04-2016, 09:22 PM

Go make that game now.

No u

No seriously I can't. Don't know anything about programming but I just felt like this idea should have been used. He was a giant in Turtles in Time but it's just weird that we don't fight that version of Krang. I felt like it could have been so much better to fight a giant Krang. Especially if Krang was the final boss because almost all the time Shredder is the final boss.

Nelson
02-05-2016, 07:25 PM

Go make that game now.

Powder, is that you? :tlol:

You'll be able to fight giant Krang in one of the levels of Rescue-Palooza, although he won't be the last boss.

Trivia: Back in the day, little Nelson wasn't sure that Krang was a he.

Powder
02-05-2016, 07:54 PM
Ahaha, I can't lie, that post made me proud in how it reminded me of myself. :tlol:

oldmanwinters
02-05-2016, 08:43 PM
I swear I wasn't trying to be smart alec, because I do seriously want a video game where you face off against giant Krang's Android.

If y'all remember BentonGrey's TMNT mod for the Freedom Force PC game, he plans to add giant Krang to the later missions. Sadly, he hasn't made a lot of mission progress in a while.

However, he did send me the files to playtest in the demo, and it was a ton of fun!

You'll be able to fight giant Krang in one of the levels of Rescue-Palooza, although he won't be the last boss.

First I've heard of this! You just had to dangle that nugget didn't you?

Ninjinister
02-06-2016, 09:11 PM
Yabu: "I want a thing."
Winters: "So make the thing."
Yabu:
https://artfulanxiety.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/pdvd_056.jpg

oldmanwinters
02-06-2016, 09:51 PM
Yabu:

Make the Drome Forums Great Again!

Yabuturtle
02-07-2016, 02:28 PM
Yabu:

Ninjinister: (Makes rude post before actually reading the entire post the op made)

You probably should learn how to do that first.

I just said it would be cool to see and that if an idea existed and never said I would never do it. Just that I can't because I don't know programming and believe it or not, it actually takes time and effort to do that when you have your own life. It's more than just typing a few key commands.

Ninjinister
02-07-2016, 02:49 PM
Ninjinister: (Makes rude post before actually reading the entire post the op made)

You probably should learn how to do that first.

I just said it would be cool to see and that if an idea existed and never said I would never do it. Just that I can't because I don't know programming and believe it or not, it actually takes time and effort to do that when you have your own life. It's more than just typing a few key commands.

Second time in this topic you've reacted this way to someone who isn't being mean to you. Slow your roll, cousin.

Also I released a game last year in the middle of fighting cancer so don't presume I don't know how tough programming is.

Yabuturtle
02-08-2016, 06:00 PM
Second time in this topic you've reacted this way to someone who isn't being mean to you. Slow your roll, cousin.

Also I released a game last year in the middle of fighting cancer so don't presume I don't know how tough programming is.

Do you keep tabs on me? You have too much time on your hands.

I also was learning carpentry while suffering from heart disease, cancer and diabetes. See, I make up stories, too.

Powder
02-08-2016, 06:04 PM
Don't be a dick. He really did that.

Yabuturtle
02-08-2016, 06:07 PM
Don't be a dick. He really did that.

Knowing how you act, I don't think you have a right to call others dicks either. But I can't begin to tell you how many times I've seen people flat out lie and make up stories like that to get sympathy. Guess he did. My mistake. I've seen too many liars in the past who said the same thing.

Powder
02-08-2016, 06:09 PM
& given how many threads you've made about Krang, you have no right to say someone has too much time on their hands. :tlol: Are we just gonna take shots now or what?

Yabuturtle
02-08-2016, 06:13 PM
& given how many threads you've made about Krang, you have no right to say someone has too much time on their hands. :tlol: Are we just gonna take shots now or what?

Yeah I guess it is strange to see lots of threads about one of the most well known and major villains in the entire tmnt series. What are you talking about?

Most of them are questions because if you have seen Krang, you know he's mysterious and lots of speculation goes on. Naturally, they often have many threads made about them. This isn't new here.

I just asked a simple question and he was being kind of rude with that picture when it was uncalled for. You're not exactly showing manners either.

So try and stay on topic.

Powder
02-08-2016, 06:15 PM
I'm no more off topic than you, but ooookay, you've told me!

*ninja vanish*

Coola Yagami
02-10-2016, 08:43 PM
So are we NOT going to name the game this guy made and just assume it's public knowledge?

oldmanwinters
02-10-2016, 10:39 PM
So are we NOT going to name the game this guy made and just assume it's public knowledge?

Here's Ninjinister's XBone game:
http://www.battlehigh2.com/

I've still got my fingers crossed we'll eventually see his take on a TMNT fan game. Or maybe even an "Reshelled" revamp my infamous TMNT: Deliverance fan game. :tcool:

sluggedup226
02-11-2016, 08:50 AM
Most likely he will be a big boss battle in Mutants in Manhattan.

MissTique
02-12-2016, 01:41 AM
I think a giant Krang would make an ideal final boss. The final boss has to be the biggest and the baddest and you don't get any bigger or badder than Krang! :)

Personally I've always hated it when in a video game you defeat a boss and after a few levels he comes back again, supposedly "stronger and faster". It's so annoying! :x