PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Reporting Offensive Posts

Krutch
02-29-2016, 09:50 AM
Do these ever get looked at? I've reported a handful over the last 10 years and I've never seen any kind of action or resolution take place. I'm aware I might not see a private message be sent but I'm just curious if these are ever actually looked at.

TigerClaw
02-29-2016, 10:53 AM
I seen it sometimes happen, the Mods would lock a thread when the people are resorting to personal attacks, I just ignore those and stay on topic.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
02-29-2016, 11:01 AM
I seen it sometimes happen, the Mods would lock a thread when the people are resorting to personal attacks, I just ignore those and stay on topic.

Stay on target...!

CyberCubed
02-29-2016, 01:18 PM
More threads just need to be locked before bickering gets out of hand.

plastroncafe
02-29-2016, 01:24 PM
Flag people being offensive, the mods will see those flags and will act upon them as they see fit. Keep in mind that those actions might not be within your line of sight.

snake
02-29-2016, 07:33 PM
Threads get locked if things get out of hand. While I don't, reporting a post might do the job.

***First of Two Latin Kings***
03-03-2016, 07:45 AM
Can I get a moderator to rule on a B/S/T problem? I sold some merchandise to a buyer in Europe who is now upset because he owes customs fees and wants to hold me responsible for them.

Candy Kappa
03-03-2016, 10:50 AM
Can I get a moderator to rule on a B/S/T problem? I sold some merchandise to a buyer in Europe who is now upset because he owes customs fees and wants to hold me responsible for them.

Customer's fee isn't your problem, though. It's his country that impose the fees on him, as a add-on it's usually illegal in European countries to mark down the shipped item(s) value or not include a invoice. Which could result him getting even more fees or a fine.

Powder
03-03-2016, 11:14 AM

What kind of idiot would think that's your responsibility? :tlol: Hope it's resolved in your favor, yo.

***First of Two Latin Kings***
03-10-2016, 01:06 AM
Which I told him, and he accepted that reasoning and it has now been dropped. Still thevsort of thing where I doubt this buyer will order from me again since he associates me with getting screwed over, even though it was his country's customs office that screwed him over in actuality.

Klunk1234
06-01-2016, 04:18 PM
Just report that to the moderators, so they can ban these guys.

Powder
06-01-2016, 06:53 PM
Good bump.

Luzmagica
06-02-2016, 04:37 PM
What kind of idiot would think that's your responsibility? :tlol: Hope it's resolved in your favor, yo.

Of course....!

I think any experience buyer should know about that/customs fees every country.....but maybe that one is a totally noob/new one...

Not your fault anyway, he/she only must be upset with his/her goverment! :tlol:
Hope friend all go ok :tcool: