PDA

View Full Version : Disney Stickers

Olmosa
03-12-2016, 09:47 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to ask you folks to check out my new business Instagram I just started a couple weeks back. It's called Stickey Mouse and I specialized in Disney-themed stickers specifically. We're also on Twitter: @stickeymouse. I think you guys would absolutely love some of the stuff we have out and coming out in the future. We're actually releasing a new sticker today as well. Stickers have kind of been my thing and I though using them to show off my art and my love for Disney was too perfect to pass up! Check it out and let me know what you think. I like to do a lot of mashups, and I'll probably have a TMNT one coming up here in June or July. I also have a Kickstarter campaign going that you can check out at: http://kck.st/1pym6Lh. Once again, check it out. If there's a sticker you want to see, I'll see what I can do! ;) I've also added a design of mine so you can get an idea of what I do.

Powder
03-12-2016, 10:38 PM
Are these officially licensed? If not, you can expect Disney to shut you down, they keep a tight grip on their IP's. They don't even allow the guys they hire to create the stuff to sell prints at cons, son.