PDA

View Full Version : World of Nintendo toy line.

Crynal
03-19-2016, 01:47 AM
Anyone collect these? I came across a 6 inch metroid while picking up the new smash amiibo and had to have it. A few weeks ago I came across a Sheik figure as well.

Darth Knuckles
03-19-2016, 11:32 PM
Yeah the World of Nintendo figures piqued my interest when I started seeing the Super Mario "enemy" characters were being made. My favorite is Shy Guy so far and I really hope they make Koopa Troopa and Koopa Paratroopa in the future.

Discogod
03-20-2016, 04:54 AM
Yeah, I've picked up the 4" Samus & Link to go with my SHF Luigi, some of the smaller enemies are in perfect scale too. Love how deep they're going with this line.

Now, if I could just find the 8-bit figures....

TheBlueTurtle1
03-20-2016, 05:00 AM
Got Fox, can't wait to get ther rest of Star Fox.

Powder
03-20-2016, 05:08 AM
Can't find any of these in my area, so I've not got 'em. I'd like to at the very least get my hands on Fox. But otherwise I typically aim for collector stuff like Figma & Nendoroids.

raph27
03-20-2016, 09:22 PM
I have a few of the small 2.5" ones, and Fox and Diddy in the 4" scale. I like them, but the distribution is baaaad. I barely see them.

Powder
03-20-2016, 10:32 PM
Oh yeah, I totally forgot about the miniatures. I have Olimar & Deku Link. Re: Distribution, you got that right... :tgrumble:

Crynal
03-23-2016, 03:45 AM
Yeah the way they show up (or not) and what's exclusive making hunting particular figures as bad as some amiibo were if not worse. I've never seen any of the limited ones. I want Cranky Kong and the larger Peach with her parasol if they ever appear around where I live.

I love that big metroid, I was lucky in finding it.

sdp
03-23-2016, 11:00 PM
This was my dream toyline since I was a kid until a few years ago but it just came out too late for me to care. With all the collector Nintendo figures we are getting now these just look ugly even if they have characters other companies haven't made. I've also read how the distribution is absolutely terrible. And I am not kidding about dreaming for this toyline, I used to go to sleep thinking about what a Nintendo toyline would be like.

Powder
03-23-2016, 11:05 PM
Yeah, I'd have fist-fought a real gorilla & taken the L like a man for some DKC figures back in the day.

snake
03-24-2016, 09:01 AM
My little brother has a few. I'm glad there's a nintendo toyline that makes figures outside of the mario games but these things are too damn hard to find. One store in my area carries them.

I only bought Link, but if they make ZSS I'm in.

Mew
03-24-2016, 11:16 AM
They should make Punch Out figures with Little Mac, all the opponents, Doc Louis, and a Boxing ring playset.

That won't happen.

Candy Kappa
03-24-2016, 11:22 AM
I really like a lot of what they have to offer. I really want the deluxe Bowser and DK, that Bowser looks a lot more intimidating then he SH Figuarts version.

Powder
03-24-2016, 04:46 PM
I only bought Link, but if they make ZSS I'm in.

I'm holding out for this glorious Figma:

http://i.imgur.com/80mPrFh.jpg

Candy Kappa
03-24-2016, 06:06 PM
Yes! Figma Zero Suit Samus looks fantastic, i can't wait to have her in my collection.

She would look really nice next to regular Samus, SHF Mario and Figma Solid Snake, still need Pitt and Nendoroid Kirby.

Ninturtle
03-24-2016, 09:07 PM
Yes! Figma Zero Suit Samus looks fantastic, i can't wait to have her in my collection.

She would look really nice next to regular Samus, SHF Mario and Figma Solid Snake, still need Pitt and Nendoroid Kirby.

I really want a Smash display with those figures, but they're expensive japanese imports and I'm late to the party.

Ninjinister
03-25-2016, 12:12 AM
The stores around me stopped carrying these toys. It's a shame because even if it was just old stock I was buying clearance'd Marios and Luigis for repaints.