PDA

View Full Version : Hey all

Ravilla
03-22-2016, 01:27 AM
Hey there everyone. I found this forum while doing some searches for 90s tmnt action figures. I recently got the bright idea I wanted to collect the original tmnt action figures. I got a nostalgic feeling from some clickbait on facebook that listed "strange tmnt toys" and remembered how I had probably every single one of them.

They were the go to gift I was given as a kid and I had a huge amount of them and sadly they are all gone and were probably tossed in the trash long ago. So im looking at getting that little bit of my childhood back and Ive seen it isnt cheap. I did recently buy a 1992 baxter stockman still in the package unpunched for $6.50 plus $8 shipping though.

I still really like the turtles, the first two movies were and still are awesome, third wasnt bad either. I even went to see the animated one in theaters when it came out. The new ones aren't bad, not a big fan of their origin story though. I watched a little of the early 2000s cartoon recently as well, never will watch the nick verison. I hate the way they make the turtles look in it.

So anyway thats my story for now and look forward to chattin with ya all.

DarkFell
03-22-2016, 01:51 AM
Hello there. Welcome to the forum. There are lots of threads that talk about all versions of the Turtles and their movies, and maybe you'll find some chatty threads that'll appeal to you.

Soooo hiya and have fun.

Icebot
03-22-2016, 04:02 PM
Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy it here!

Mzx10484
03-22-2016, 04:21 PM
Welcome & greetings from Germany !! Congrats for the Baxter mint on card for a few bucks !!

Gin Rummy
03-22-2016, 06:34 PM
Welcome to the Technodrome Forums! :)

Apollo976
03-22-2016, 07:25 PM
Welcome aboard! Certainly an interesting story to go with.

Davin
03-23-2016, 06:23 PM
Welcome to the drome. :tsmile:

I don't care for CG animation in general, so I didn't like the nick look at first either. It grew on me because the series is done so well.

myconius
04-12-2016, 06:07 PM
welcome to the forums! :D