PDA

View Full Version : New purple beaver,muckman, and pet 3 pack on target

thundermaster612
03-25-2016, 09:56 AM
GUYS
I went on target to see if they had another Dimension X Don and another 3rd variant Leo and I saw this:
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=tmnt+action+figures&category=0%7CAll%7Cmatchallpartial%7Call+categorie s&lnk=snav_sbox_tmnt+action+figures
they have purple beaver and the mutant pet 3 pack and muckman!!! :tgrin:
I was to syked for the 3 pack, I know what I'm getting today!

snake
03-25-2016, 10:12 AM
It's listed as available in some chicago stores

The f*ck

IndigoErth
03-25-2016, 10:20 AM
o.O So these are happening after all?

Candy Kappa
03-25-2016, 10:31 AM
At this point I don't trust it until I see actual pictures of proof.

Etsyturtle2
03-25-2016, 10:52 AM
o.O So these are happening after all?

they have been. They were anounced for a fall release at toy fair.

Mew
03-25-2016, 10:56 AM
Muckman I may need....

And Ice Cream Kitty.

TheMasterTurtle
03-25-2016, 11:10 AM
If this is true they're apparently in stock my my local targets too but it's really early from what was mentioned at toy fair.

The Fifth Turtle
03-25-2016, 11:28 AM
I think all the Playmates figures are under the same sku number (or whatever it's called). So it may be showing that general number being in stock i.e. other figures in the line but these specific figures are really not. If that makes any sense.

IndigoErth
03-25-2016, 11:28 AM
they have been. They were anounced for a fall release at toy fair.
If you missed it, it had been questionable for a while. Supposedly they'd postponed them, but were not 100% sure they'd even end up being made; and then suggestions Muckman was canceled.

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=53907

Look forward to hopefully finding the three pack eventually. It may be the one thing TMNT I end up buying for my mother as well as myself, esp as I know she'd probably love Ice Cream Kitty and she sometimes collects little animal figures, and the more unique the better. (Really want a ICK plush darn it. lol)

Autbot_Benz
03-25-2016, 11:52 AM
Playmates said at toy fair the 3 pack was "on hold" and Muckman is coming out either in the fall or 2017. Also don't believe Target's in stock store locator on their website its not always true. I went looking for Razhar back when that wave was coming out and Target said it had it at my local store, I went there they didn't have it.

VaughnMichael
03-25-2016, 12:12 PM
Those have been listed on Targets site for quite some time now.

thundermaster612
03-25-2016, 12:29 PM
Playmates said at toy fair the 3 pack was "on hold" and Muckman is coming out either in the fall or 2017. Also don't believe Target's in stock store locator on their website its not always true. I went looking for Razhar back when that wave was coming out and Target said it had it at my local store, I went there they didn't have it.

Ask them if its in the back of it was on the website, that happened to me and I told them it was on the site so they went and got me the thing i was looking for

Autbot_Benz
03-25-2016, 12:31 PM
Ask them if its in the back of it was on the website, that happened to me and I told them it was on the site so they went and got me the thing i was looking for

they have been listed on the webiste for a while like VaughnMichael said. you are wasting your time 3 pack is "on hold" and Muckman isn't going to be out until fall or 2017. They aren't out.

tmntman
03-25-2016, 12:32 PM
All three of those figures were added to Target's site last year and they have been there ever since. (though they aren't active, so they generally only show up with general searches.) They show as being available at some stores since all of the basic assortment figures are listed under one item number in stores. So unfortunately the listings mean nothing.

Angry_Raph
03-25-2016, 12:36 PM
Just because it says it's available in store doesn't mean it is. Action figures are all coded under a series or brand code. For Target the DPCI number is a blanket number for all basic ninja turtles, and it's like that for every toy they have. That number is for every toy in a specific grouping. WWE Elite figures, basic figures, ninja turtles basic, deluxe, weapons, vehicles, marvel legends, etc all have a blanket number for that particular type of toy. So the store says they have the ice cream kitty set, but in all actuality they don't but they'll have other figures. The coding doesn't break it into single figures only assortments.

snake
03-25-2016, 01:14 PM
Just because it says it's available in store doesn't mean it is. Action figures are all coded under a series or brand code. For Target the DPCI number is a blanket number for all basic ninja turtles, and it's like that for every toy they have. That number is for every toy in a specific grouping. WWE Elite figures, basic figures, ninja turtles basic, deluxe, weapons, vehicles, marvel legends, etc all have a blanket number for that particular type of toy. So the store says they have the ice cream kitty set, but in all actuality they don't but they'll have other figures. The coding doesn't break it into single figures only assortments.

But I want to believe

go_ninja84
03-25-2016, 01:40 PM
It's listed as available in some chicago stores

The f*ck
they all use the same DPCI number so they say they are in stock but they dont have them i never use target.com anymore they suck i just stop in the store and look

thundermaster612
03-25-2016, 02:00 PM
they have been listed on the webiste for a while like VaughnMichael said. you are wasting your time 3 pack is "on hold" and Muckman isn't going to be out until fall or 2017. They aren't out.

Well there's no need to be a total douche about it, nobody ever said they couldn't change their release dates.

Powder
03-25-2016, 03:38 PM
He wasn't a douche whatsoever, brah.

Huzzah
03-25-2016, 03:42 PM
I didn't garner any douchey-ness either.

I honestly don't ever expect to see Muckman or the 3-Pack ever released.

Ninturtle
03-25-2016, 04:41 PM
I too agree with the notion that Autobot Benz was indeed not a douche.

Autbot_Benz
03-25-2016, 04:59 PM
thanks I was just posting what playmates had said at toy fair earlier in the year. though I don't believe playmates as far as I can throw them

Etsyturtle2
03-25-2016, 06:16 PM
If you missed it, it had been questionable for a while. Supposedly they'd postponed them, but were not 100% sure they'd even end up being made; and then suggestions Muckman was canceled.

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=53907

Look forward to hopefully finding the three pack eventually. It may be the one thing TMNT I end up buying for my mother as well as myself, esp as I know she'd probably love Ice Cream Kitty and she sometimes collects little animal figures, and the more unique the better. (Really want a ICK plush darn it. lol)
Yeah, but after that, they were announced they were happening.

Huzzah
03-25-2016, 06:29 PM
Though in all honesty they probably just say that so people will quit asking. Why else would they postpone a character like MuckMan until over a year away from his premiere episode, it's not like he'll get much screen time ever again past his first appearances. I'd gamble on Playmates hoping that his figure is forgotten.

nellyp
03-25-2016, 06:42 PM
Though in all honesty they probably just say that so people will quit asking. Why else would they postpone a character like MuckMan until over a year away from his premiere episode, it's not like he'll get much screen time ever again past his first appearances. I'd gamble on Playmates hoping that his figure is forgotten.

Probably cause when they really did plan to cancel him and then uncancel him it probably greatly set back his production. With the movie stuff on the horizon I assume for him to be produced around this time he would have had to go into production a while ago.

I think he will be out this fall either September or October when they do their normal fall releases along with human Karai and the next beaver to make a wave of toys that are only getting released due to fan outcry :P

I imagine the 3 pack is probably canned though.

thundermaster612
03-26-2016, 07:38 AM
He wasn't a douche whatsoever, brah.

http://imgur.com/UXf5Ch2
Brah

Powder
03-26-2016, 08:44 AM
Alright then. :blanksta: