PDA

View Full Version : TMNT: Deviations Preview

TomWaltz
03-28-2016, 02:32 PM
http://comicbook.com/2016/03/28/exclusive-preview-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-deviations-1/

See you on Wednesday!

Talk soon...

Tom W.

ChosenOne
03-28-2016, 02:36 PM
Aww man, that was a painful read. Poor Splinter. :(

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
03-28-2016, 02:55 PM
Wow.

This is gonna be really REALLY sick. In more ways than one. :tgrin:

And Hob selling out Splinter? That mangy fleabiter. :tlol:

AquaParade
03-28-2016, 02:59 PM
This artist seriously needs to be on the main title.

Please tell me this will be collected in the idw deluxe hardcovers.

corvus
03-28-2016, 03:25 PM
I love the way they draw hob. Damn. Gritty af.

Utrommaniac
03-28-2016, 03:26 PM
I was just wondering when the preview (and the issue itself) was going to be released.

Judging by what we've been given...this is going to be an ugly ride. A "hide behind the couch and just peek over the top" sort of deal.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
03-28-2016, 03:34 PM
It'll end either tragically (Splinter doing what must be done and slaughtering his sons) or heroically (Splinter winning his sons back through his death at their hands).

Either way, it'll be BRUTAL.

Or maybe IDW will surprise me with a third option. :tcool:

ProphetofGanja
03-28-2016, 04:05 PM
Here it comes man, the IDW TMNT's darkest timeline!

funatic
03-28-2016, 04:28 PM
OH. GOLLY. I didn't realize Zach Howard was attached to this as artist! His inks hurt so good! :kgrin:

MikeandRaph87
03-28-2016, 04:50 PM
I was just wondering when the preview (and the issue itself) was going to be released.

Judging by what we've been given...this is going to be an ugly ride. A "hide behind the couch and just peek over the top" sort of deal.

:tcouch:

I actually forgot about this with all the excitement of the current arc, Agent Bishop, and the fun surrounding the Bebop and Rocksteady mini.

Joey Kamikaze
03-28-2016, 06:48 PM
Do we know the page count on this? I notice it's $4.99.

ToTheNines
03-28-2016, 06:55 PM
40 pages.

The Ghostbusters Deviations issue was abysmal, but this looks freakin ace. I can't wait.

CyberCubed
03-28-2016, 07:01 PM
Hopefully this is included in the TMNT trades down the line.

Joey Kamikaze
03-28-2016, 08:09 PM
40 pages.
Nice. Sounds like the right size for a good self-contained story. I was hoping it wasn't just a standard issue.

I'm curious how they're going to play the inevitable showdown. So far it looks great.

Redeemer
03-28-2016, 08:24 PM
http://comicbook.com/2016/03/28/exclusive-preview-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-deviations-1/

See you on Wednesday!

Talk soon...

Tom W.

Oh why do you tease us!!!! :lol:

Cant wait, thanks for the preview!

Bobby Curnow
03-28-2016, 08:47 PM
Just so folks know what they are getting ahead of time:

24 pages of story content, about 6-8 of back up material, then ads.

myconius
03-28-2016, 09:07 PM
so hard to resist reading the preview!!! >.<

don't want to spoil it for myself till Wednesday!!! :o

TMNTChris1980
03-28-2016, 10:43 PM
Can not wait for this!

Andrew NDB
03-29-2016, 05:10 PM
It's a pretty cool concept. I would've always have enjoyed to have seen a "Mirror Universe" side to the Mirage universe, for example.

corvus
03-29-2016, 07:04 PM
http://www.freaksugar.com/tom-waltz-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-deviations-interview/

Mark my words. Hun will be on splinters side.

ChosenOne
03-29-2016, 07:12 PM
http://www.freaksugar.com/tom-waltz-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-deviations-interview/

If Casey is dead at the hands of Shredder, he very will might be.

I also bet Alopex makes her move against Shredder at this time, same as in the original story.

Even if he were to enlist the help of Hob, Slash, Hun and Alopex, Team Splinter is still horribly outnumbered and overwhelmed, though.

P.S. Great interview! And not just in regards to story hints, either. I enjoyed reading about the conversion of Tom Waltz (wouldn't that make for a great movie title!) to this fandom of ours. :D

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
03-29-2016, 07:20 PM

To split hairs, it would be Arnold Jones. "Hun" didn't come into play until after Shredder gave Jones ooze to restore his youth and physique... I very much doubt that will happen in this.

But Angel? Angel's gonna be out for BLOOD. :tgrin:

MikeandRaph87
03-29-2016, 07:48 PM
To split hairs, it would be Arnold Jones. "Hun" didn't come into play until after Shredder gave Jones ooze to restore his youth and physique... I very much doubt that will happen in this.

But Angel? Angel's gonna be out for BLOOD. :tgrin:

Why are you such a sucker for blood? Did you see what I did there?:P

One thing though, Kitsune held Leonardo back with the no kill policy to keep Leonardo from snapping out of the mind control. So either the same will be said for the other three as well or Kitsune will allow for it in a final confrontation with Splinter and only allow him to be slain by Leo or another Turtle then allow them to come out of the mind control which seems to be the trigger to loosen its hold as seen with the Savate leader's slaying.

neatoman
03-30-2016, 08:07 AM
I just read it. While the story is non canon, I noticed that we did find out something new.
Kitsune (and presumably the rest of the Pantheon) can be killed, they're not immortal.

ChosenOne
03-30-2016, 09:01 AM
What a sad, depressing story... :( Definitely very well done, and I loved the final confrontation. The bits with Kitsune were intriguing and even more so if they prove to have any bearing on the main title's Pantheon storyline.

I was under the impression that Bebop and Rocksteady would appear in this, though. Their absence made the two factions far more balanced in terms of raw power than I imagined.

neatoman
03-30-2016, 10:00 AM
So Tom, if you're reading this you might want to explain something.
After Hun shoots Shredder he falls over, maybe it's just the artwork that didn't display what happened properly but why did he fall over? Did he die? Did he faint? Was he exhausted? Did he have deep wounds? It's not very clear.

Utrommaniac
03-30-2016, 10:33 AM
That was certainly...interesting. And certainly leaves a lot of things open.

What would this mean for other storylines after this? Would they still go to Northampton to recover? What would this mean for the Technodrome battle? Would that happen at all? Would all of this boil down to Krang succeeding in terraforming the Earth, or would they have found a way to save the Earth in a completely different way from before, since Shredder is no longer there to be a distraction for Krang.

ChosenOne
03-30-2016, 11:12 AM
That was certainly...interesting. And certainly leaves a lot of things open.

What would this mean for other storylines after this? Would they still go to Northampton to recover? What would this mean for the Technodrome battle? Would that happen at all? Would all of this boil down to Krang succeeding in terraforming the Earth, or would they have found a way to save the Earth in a completely different way from before, since Shredder is no longer there to be a distraction for Krang.

My thoughts exactly. And would they still take over the Foot Clan, reshape it into a force for good? Makes me wish this was more than just a one-shot.

corvus
03-30-2016, 11:25 AM
wait how did Hun die? The art makes no sense at all

Utrommaniac
03-30-2016, 11:36 AM
My thoughts exactly. And would they still take over the Foot Clan, reshape it into a force for good? Makes me wish this was more than just a one-shot.

I didn't even think about that. Because then the Foot Clan could be utilized against Krang and his armies with a lot more force - because they'd be in charge. What that would mean in the end, I don't know, but I imagine the Fugitoid being the force of morality for the Turtles with Splinter gone.

ChosenOne
03-30-2016, 11:39 AM
I didn't even think about that. Because then the Foot Clan could be utilized against Krang and his armies with a lot more force - because they'd be in charge. What that would mean in the end, I don't know, but I imagine the Fugitoid being the force of morality for the Turtles with Splinter gone.

I imagine Harold and Angel would play a part in their struggle against Krang, as well as April who we didn't see or hear from in this story but I would assume is still reeling from Casey's death. Plus the fact that, y'know, Rat King and the rest of the Pantheon are still out there playing their game, as well as Null who is now allowed to go unchecked without the Mutanimals to stop her... Dang, there's just so many possibilities! This was the best issue of Deviations by far.

Technogeek29
03-30-2016, 12:06 PM
wait how did Hun die? The art makes no sense at all

He succumbs to his injuries from fighting the Foot most likely.

TomWaltz
03-30-2016, 12:30 PM
So Tom, if you're reading this you might want to explain something.
After Hun shoots Shredder he falls over, maybe it's just the artwork that didn't display what happened properly but why did he fall over? Did he die? Did he faint? Was he exhausted? Did he have deep wounds? It's not very clear.

He died from wounds inflicted in the battle. Hun... is done.

:tcry:

Talk soon...

Tom W.

CyberCubed
03-30-2016, 12:32 PM
This issue felt like, "Same as it Never was" from the 2k3 series, the one in the alternate future where nearly everyone dies at the end.

Very sad issue and very well done. I too am surprised though they'd give away the fact that Kitsune can be killed in a "non-canon" issue. Before this I assumed Kitsune, Rat King and the rest really were immortal, and could perhaps only be killed by other Gods with similar power.

TomWaltz
03-30-2016, 12:34 PM
This issue felt like, "Same as it Never was" from the 2k3 series, the one in the alternate future where nearly everyone dies at the end.

Very sad issue and very well done. I too am surprised though they'd give away the fact that Kitsune can be killed in a "non-canon" issue. Before this I assumed Kitsune, Rat King and the rest really were immortal, and could perhaps only be killed by other Gods with similar power.

But is she truly dead?

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Talk soon...

Tom W.

old_hob88
03-30-2016, 01:26 PM

It's pretty cool when a non-canon story still has implications to the main plot though. I also assumed the pantheon were truly immortal, but it appears they are just biologically immortal, but can still be killed

Mutant Ninja Anole
03-30-2016, 01:34 PM
So wait, aside from characters that didn't appear, like Bebop and Rocksteady, the only people who actually survived were the turtles and slash right? Brutal.

I'm not sure if there is a need to go any further here with the Turtles, perhaps as a mini series. The turtles taking over the Foot is...well what we are doing in the main series anyway right?

I'll confess my love for Alopex and Karai might color my opinion here. I think them surviving, along with the turtles, (perhaps with one biting the dust to change the dynamic?) might have appealed to me more. Basically one where all the elders are killed and the young have to cope with the remains.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
03-30-2016, 01:42 PM
So I was right. Damn, this was a brutal story.

RIP, Old Hob. Love how he says he had that one coming, though... Raph finally got his revenge.

I honestly didn't see Tang Shen coming, although I totally should have. And not a deux ex machina at all, given her role in the ongoing series and her penchant for showing up when her family truly needs her...

neatoman
03-30-2016, 02:57 PM
So a question but about the timeline here, Bebop and Rocksteady are depicted on a cover but aren't in the actual story, why aren't they in the story?

Did the brainwashing of all the Turtles render the plan to mutate Bebop and Rocksteady unecessary, so Karai just scrapped it? If they weren't mutated, what happened to them?

Ninjinister
03-30-2016, 06:12 PM
So a question but about the timeline here, Bebop and Rocksteady are depicted on a cover but aren't in the actual story, why aren't they in the story?

Did the brainwashing of all the Turtles render the plan to mutate Bebop and Rocksteady unecessary, so Karai just scrapped it? If they weren't mutated, what happened to them?

They went to go live in the nude on another planet.

So wait, aside from characters that didn't appear, like Bebop and Rocksteady, the only people who actually survived were the turtles and slash right? Brutal.

If you ain't got a shell, you don't survive.

MikeandRaph87
03-30-2016, 09:57 PM
Looks like Michelangelo has seen "The Warriors". :D

Only mutant turtles survive? A bit much.:trazz:

Ninjinister
03-30-2016, 10:55 PM
As old as it gets seeing that scene homaged and parodied ad nauseum, somehow it worked for this scenario.

I wish Al'd survived so she could have joined April and Angel for a Triple-A team.

(I may have made that pun before. I'm not sorry).

CyberCubed
03-31-2016, 01:00 AM
Hm, for the record April and Angel are still alive, right? Unless I missed it, I don't think it was mentioned they died like Casey did off-screen.

Utrommaniac
03-31-2016, 01:06 AM
Yeah, I'd assume they're still alive. Though, their presence was a big miss.

I did realize something else about game changers, and that is Hun's reaction to Casey's death. It humanizes him to a massive extent, though that humanity is a hard pill to swallow. My first thought upon seeing it was "you beat your son to a pulp so much that he's used to it, and you're so upset by his death that you want to avenge him?!"
It highlights that weird side of physically and verbally abusive parents that are still devastated when their children die, and I'm glad it's there in this case.

My favorite part though, was Alopex and Karai showing their Honor Colors and fighting against Shredder's authority.

Ninjinister
03-31-2016, 01:39 AM
Hm, for the record April and Angel are still alive, right? Unless I missed it, I don't think it was mentioned they died like Casey did off-screen.

They are as far as I know, but without Alopex they'd just be Double-A.

("Off-screen"? Really?)

Utrommaniac
03-31-2016, 09:04 AM
They are as far as I know, but without Alopex they'd just be Double-A.

Well, if they were triple-A, they'd be asked to help with towing cars a lot.

...I had to...

Redeemer
03-31-2016, 01:58 PM

Holy crap, I was laughing my butt off!!!! :lol:

oldmanwinters
03-31-2016, 07:20 PM

I was definitely curious to know how April and Angel (and Harold even) would have reacted to the Deviations. One would think they might have rallied around Splinter to try and mount a desperate rescue.

FunkyDoesIt
04-01-2016, 05:26 AM
Am i missing something about this... This is a one-shot, so the story isn't supposed to be continued, right? Why all those speculation about what will happen next? Is there a follow-up planned..?

The issue was great btw, just a little deceived about the story being shorted than I thought it would be.. I would have cut off the extras and add a few panel .

myconius
04-01-2016, 07:35 AM

that's the second time they've used that reference! :D

it was awesome when Bebop said it on the Nick Cartoon!!! :lol:

myconius
04-01-2016, 07:36 AM
But is she truly dead?

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Talk soon...

Tom W.

so is this story getting a follow up?

Ninjinister
04-01-2016, 08:42 AM
Am i missing something about this... This is a one-shot, so the story isn't supposed to be continued, right? Why all those speculation about what will happen next? Is there a follow-up planned..?

That's the very reason for the speculation. We have no confirmed way of knowing what will happen from here so everyone's spitballing possibilities.

myconius
04-01-2016, 10:15 AM
That's the very reason for the speculation. We have no confirmed way of knowing what will happen from here so everyone's spitballing possibilities.

well IF they do decide to continue with a follow-up, hopefully it'll be self-contained within the Turtles own alternate-universe and not span other titles?

that is IF it actually happens?

ProphetofGanja
04-01-2016, 08:11 PM
if they ever do another Deviations, one based on a different alternate-timeline, a what-if scenario imagining what would've happened if Krang and Shredder had actually managed to put aside their differences and had teamed up instead of attacking each other in #37 would be really cool

but I can still possibly see that happening later on in the main series so maybe it won't have to be a what if

Utrommaniac
04-01-2016, 08:30 PM
if they ever do another Deviations, one based on a different alternate-timeline, a what-if scenario imagining what would've happened if Krang and Shredder had actually managed to put aside their differences and had teamed up instead of attacking each other in #37 would be really cool

but I can still possibly see that happening later on in the main series so maybe it won't have to be a what if

They'd still probably end up tearing each other apart at some point down the line. A celebrity marriage would last longer :P . Plus Krang was the one inciting the attack. I'm not sure what it would have taken for Shredder get get Krang to accept an alliance. It would have to have been a massive Wong family diamond of an offer to get him to agree to something. Eventually, they'd stab each other in the back, and things might just get uglier than they already were.

And like a video suburbanite teenager setting off a firework on a metal plate on a windy day set in slow motion, overlaid with Ave Maria, it would be a beautiful disaster.

ChosenOne
04-01-2016, 08:31 PM

There are a couple of intriguing starting points for future Deviations. I like your idea but like you said, it's still possible in the future so it shouldn't be considered for a what-if scenario just yet.

I for one would like to see a timeline where Raph never reunited with his family, or one where Slash didn't survive his first encounter with the Turtles (and thus no recurring deus ex machina during City Fall, and no Mutanimals either), or one where Stockman succeeded in wresting control of the Technodrome away from Krang either during Utrom Empire or Attack on Technodrome, etc, etc. The list of exciting posibilities goes on.

Utrommaniac
04-01-2016, 08:55 PM
There are a couple of intriguing starting points for future Deviations. I like your idea but like you said, it's still possible in the future so it shouldn't be considered for a what-if scenario just yet.

I for one would like to see a timeline where Raph never reunited with his family, or one where Slash didn't survive his first encounter with the Turtles (and thus no recurring deus ex machina during City Fall, and no Mutanimals either), or one where Stockman succeeded in wresting control of the Technodrome away from Krang either during Utrom Empire or Attack on Technodrome, etc, etc. The list of exciting posibilities goes on.

Well...Utrom Empire overlaps with Northampton, so hypothetically, all of those suggestions could go down at once.

Slash is killed and the turtles are unable to save Leonardo during City Fall. With Splinter injured, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo are forced to pull out and flee to Northhampton without Leonardo, who tracks them there. It takes Alopex and Koya respectively to somehow force Leonardo to come out of his brainwashing.
Meanwhile, Stockman takes control of Technodrome while Krang is stranded in the hurricane trying to repair the powerbox. He wasn't able to save all of the Utroms. In distress and hopelessness, he accepts Shredder's offer of alliance, though knowing it would be fragile, and that he runs the risk of losing the Technodrome again to him. The surviving Utroms go under the protection of the Foot, along with the Ooze that had been stolen. Attack on the Technodrome might just be Krang and Shredder working together to bring down Stockman with the Turtles help. This probably means Donatello's chances of near death would be reduced.

I like to think that the three-part variant covers of Utrom Empire is that AU. Stockman takes over, four Utroms die, Stockman seizes power, Krang is devastated, Flyborgs and MOUSERS everywhere. Not much changes for Fugitoid though, he just pretty much watches things go even more badly than they already had been.

Redeemer
04-01-2016, 09:03 PM
It would have to have been a massive Wong family diamond of an offer to get him to agree to something.

:lol: I see what you did there :lol:
I literally just watched that episode and I am pretty sure that it was technically a bead :P

It would be interesting to see a alternate universe where the TMNT never found Raph and Shredder or Krang did instead.

or if splinter had been killed when Hob attacked the Lair.

Utrommaniac
04-01-2016, 09:08 PM
:lol: I see what you did there :lol:
I literally just watched that episode and I am pretty sure that it was technically a bead :P

It would be interesting to see a alternate universe where the TMNT never found Raph and Shredder or Krang did instead.

or if splinter had been killed when Hob attacked the Lair.
It was a diamond, they checked. Then again, Bender could have been dong Bender things.

I think it would have been more likely that Shredder would have found Raphael. And lo, we have Dark Raph right off the bat. They wouldn't even have to brainwash him like they did with Leonardo. They might try that again later, though.

Okay, all of these wrapped together would make an amazing au.

ChosenOne
04-01-2016, 10:03 PM
It was a diamond, they checked. Then again, Bender could have been dong Bender things.

I think it would have been more likely that Shredder would have found Raphael. And lo, we have Dark Raph right off the bat. They wouldn't even have to brainwash him like they did with Leonardo. They might try that again later, though.

Okay, all of these wrapped together would make an amazing au.

An ever better (or at least darker) take on that idea: Stockman would find Raph first and turn him into a lab rat for Krang's military research experiments, ultimately creating a bunch of mutant turtle clones like that army of Bebops and Rocksteadies from Turtles in Time #4. The Madri from X-Men's famous Age of Apocalypse event also come to mind here... And so the other three brothers and Splinter would have to wage war on their own flesh and blood, as well as form unlikely alliances, to protect New York City and the world.

Utrommaniac
04-01-2016, 10:06 PM
An ever better (or at least darker) take on that idea: Stockman would find Raph first and turn him into a lab rat for Krang's military research experiments, ultimately creating a bunch of mutant turtle clones like that army of Bebops and Rocksteadies from Turtles in Time #4. The Madri from X-Men's famous Age of Apocalypse event also come to mind here... And so the other three brothers and Splinter would have to wage war on their own flesh and blood, as well as form unlikely alliances, to protect New York City and the world.

*Flips table* Time for a forum group project!
Okay, that might actually not happen, but it's too good not to work with.

ChosenOne
04-01-2016, 10:08 PM
*Flips table* Time for a forum group project!

I like your spirit. :D

Forgot to add: I could totally see this kind of story ending with Raph being rescued from Stockman's lab and ending up as an AU Mutagen Man, after going through some pretty gnarly experiments.

Utrommaniac
04-01-2016, 10:51 PM
I could totally see this kind of story ending with Raph being rescued from Stockman's lab and ending up as an AU Mutagen Man, after going through some pretty gnarly experiments.
Oh MAN we need to put together a bubble map of all this! And a separate thread entirely in the fanworks section!

DrSpengler
04-02-2016, 10:53 AM
Here's my full summary and review of TMNT: Deviations #1 at TMNT Entity. (http://tmntentity.blogspot.com/2016/04/tmnt-deviations-1.html)

It followed the old What If? comics trope where everybody dies at the end. Sort of an oldie but definitely a goody.

Dug Howard's heavily inked artwork; it was fitting for a story that was so brutal and dark.

myconius
04-02-2016, 11:11 AM
Here's my full summary and review of TMNT: Deviations #1 at TMNT Entity. (http://tmntentity.blogspot.com/2016/04/tmnt-deviations-1.html)

It followed the old What If? comics trope where everybody dies at the end. Sort of an oldie but definitely a goody.

Dug Howard's heavily inked artwork; it was fitting for a story that was so brutal and dark.

yeah, i think without that moody dark looking artwork it wouldn't have worked as well as it did?

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
04-02-2016, 02:11 PM

I think you hit the nail on the head with this statement, Spengs:

"I think the reason “What If?” stories were more popular in the ‘80s than they were afterward is because back then, comics hadn’t called quite so many do-overs in their mainstream canon."

CyberCubed
04-02-2016, 02:31 PM
What-if stories are always popular, its always interesting to see an alternate take even if it usually ends with all important characters killed off and so forth.

ProphetofGanja
04-02-2016, 02:48 PM
I think you hit the nail on the head with this statement, Spengs:

"I think the reason “What If?” stories were more popular in the ‘80s than they were afterward is because back then, comics hadn’t called quite so many do-overs in their mainstream canon."

Yeah, pretty much every Marvel/DC what-if story by now has had a sequel, a reboot, and a crossover with the main comic timelines :trolleye:

ProphetofGanja
04-02-2016, 02:51 PM
Yeah, pretty much every Marvel/DC what-if story by now has had a sequel, a reboot, and a crossover with the main comic timelines :trolleye:

Example:

Spider-Man

Gwen Stacy surviving

Gwen Stacy being the one bitten by a radioactive spider

Gwen Stacy ala Deadpool as a fan of Marvel comics who was somehow transported into the Marvel comic universe and now fights crime

Spider-Gwen and Gwenpool will eventually have a crossover, mark my words

I rest my case

MikeandRaph87
04-02-2016, 03:05 PM
Example:

Spider-Man

Gwen Stacy surviving

Gwen Stacy being the one bitten by a radioactive spider

Gwen Stay ala Deadpool as a fan of Marvel comics who was somehow transported into the Marvel comic universe and now fights crime

Spider-Gwen and Gwenpool will eventually have a crossover, mark my words

I rest my case

They will face The Jackal and his army of Gwen clones.

myconius
04-05-2016, 07:50 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :D

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

http://pre04.deviantart.net/2e2e/th/pre/i/2016/095/4/a/tmnt_page_3_inks_by_spacefriend_krunk-d9xu405.jpg

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

this art is TOO awesome for words!!!!!!!!!!

....btw ..... i really like it!!!

Sabacooza
04-05-2016, 08:17 AM
Zach Howard's stuff is really gorgeous although some of his detail can look a little busy like panel five. It can be hard to make out what's what.

myconius
04-05-2016, 09:29 AM
Zach Howard's stuff is really gorgeous although some of his detail can look a little busy like panel five. It can be hard to make out what's what.

yeah i see what you mean there about panel 5!
it could definitely benefit from the use of more BOLD whites to better pronounce the forms.
when shading an object to look 3-dimensional, LESS is definitely MORE!

still is really gorgeous though. :)

Panda_Kahn_fan
04-05-2016, 11:16 PM
This was a very awesome issue, a cool what if that is one of the few really violent TMNT comics I actually liked.

VaughnMichael
04-07-2016, 12:50 PM
I bought this yesterday and really enjoyed it.
I hope we can see more like this down the road.:)