PDA

View Full Version : MORTAL KOMBAT X PC online match I vs Oroku saki

shredder orokusaki
04-12-2016, 05:10 AM
Yesterday i fought online in the pc version of Mortal Kombat x a fake Shredder someone who dares to callhimselft The Shredder. As evryone expected i beat him hard and i uploaded the match on youtube for you to see it. Here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9L9CNIVZXE&nohtml5=False

Powder
04-12-2016, 05:18 AM
This isn't TMNT related, so it has no place here. Also, nobody cares.

shredder orokusaki
04-12-2016, 05:31 AM
It is TMNT relates because it is a online match of a game where i the one true Shredder beats online another Shredder. While it is not gameplay of a TMNT game it is still gameplay with me The Shredder that why i posted it here.

Powder
04-12-2016, 05:32 AM
You're nothing more than a grown man with childish delusions. The namesake you adopt has no bearing on the actual content presented, which is not TMNT.

At best, it would belong in a pre-existing Mortal Kombat X thread in the general area of these forums.

Candy Kappa
04-12-2016, 07:18 AM
Oh great, I should have seen who OP was. I was starting to think MKX introduced Shredder as a playable character.

Another useless thread by shredder_orokusaki, and no reprecussions for him this time either I bet.

Autbot_Benz
04-12-2016, 10:12 AM
Oh great, I should have seen who OP was. I was starting to think MKX introduced Shredder as a playable character.

Another useless thread by shredder_orokusaki, and no reprecussions for him this time either I bet.

http://i66.tinypic.com/jrbc6s.jpg

nellyp
04-12-2016, 11:34 AM
Kinda cool that you both had shredder names. The match itself wasn't great. Glad you won though cause the other guy wasn't very good. He had no combos and burning that x-Ray at the end of the first round when he had that big life lead meant he really wasn't confident he could close it out even in chip damage territory. Would have been awesome if you had blocked it and then brought that round back as punishment.

Like others mentioned it was a bit misleading. I was wondering if there was a PC mod that allowed someone to swap in TMNT skins cause that would be cool.

You are really committed to the whole one true shredder thing. Maybe if you had a pic of you in the armor holding today's newspaper the people on here would give you more credit :P

shuriken
04-12-2016, 05:49 PM
^^ Kinda agree, that would this slightly less annoying.

ProactiveMan
04-12-2016, 06:52 PM
I was starting to think MKX introduced Shredder as a playable character.

Me too, and I feel like a chump.