PDA

View Full Version : Where exactly does the Half Shell Heroes special take place in the timeline?

Poweranimals
04-26-2016, 08:29 PM
We know that it has to take place post the Triceraton invasion because they are referenced in the special. But obviously the Turtles are back on Earth so does anyone have any ideas when it's supposed to take place? Have the writers chimed in on this?

CyberCubed
04-26-2016, 08:35 PM
Anytime after they get back to Earth.

snake
04-26-2016, 09:00 PM
Alternate universe

Poweranimals
04-26-2016, 09:25 PM
Alternate universe

Is it? It's the same actors and characters, etc.

CyberCubed
04-26-2016, 09:26 PM
You can think whatever you want with it. I place it sometime mid-Season 4 myself.

cookie jar
04-27-2016, 01:34 AM
Have the writers chimed in on this?
One of the writers Peter Di Cicco said this:

This is what Peter Di Cicco said where it fits in continuity.

anonymous asked:

Hi, if you can answer I wonder if Half Shell Heroes special is supposed to fit in with the regular continuity?

Peter Di Cicco:

This is one of those “depends on your point of view” things, but Half Shell Heroes isn’t intended to fit into what you might consider the “regular continuity.” It’s still all the same characters, but slightly different at the same time. Still, I’m sure if you wanted to, you might be able to find a place it could fit.

ABrown
04-27-2016, 09:14 AM
Perhaps Half Shell Heroes is meant to be a part of the regular series continuity. However, the regular series isn't necessarily supposed to be a part of Half Shell Heroes continuity...

matteso586
04-27-2016, 01:38 PM
I think Half Shell Heroes is non canon, and set in a more light hearted continuity.