PDA

View Full Version : Krang vs, Batman and Goliath

Yabuturtle
04-30-2016, 04:41 PM
This was a commission I did and I think it turned out great. It was part of a Krang crossover I was planning and I was going to have scenes like this.

http://ssjbroly.deviantart.com/art/when-worlds-collide-605570898

GoldMutant
04-30-2016, 04:54 PM
Looks pretty solid. :) Detailed on Batman and Krang especially with some solid coloring choices. I like it, but only one personal issue.

It might be me, but Goliath doesn't stand out very well. His light purple color almost causes him to blend in too well with Krang's shoulder plates. If you decide to make this a series down the line, I'd recommend darkening Goliath a little or keep him a little spaced from Krang to prevent him going missing. Otherwise, good work. :)

Yabuturtle
04-30-2016, 05:06 PM
Looks pretty solid. :) Detailed on Batman and Krang especially with some solid coloring choices. I like it, but only one personal issue.

It might be me, but Goliath doesn't stand out very well. His light purple color almost causes him to blend in too well with Krang's shoulder plates. If you decide to make this a series down the line, I'd recommend darkening Goliath a little or keep him a little spaced from Krang to prevent him going missing. Otherwise, good work. :)

Oh I didn't draw it lol. I just did a commission and I paid the artist to make this and I think he did a pretty good job. I agree that Goliath blends in with Krang's shoulder pads a little too well which is strange as it really should since Goliath is light purple and Krang's shoulder pads are gray but still I think he did well. Especially since this is a giant Krang.