05-02-2016, 08:44 AM
EeF3UTkCoxY

Yay?

Etsyturtle2
05-02-2016, 09:30 AM
so fu--ing sick of COD.

FredWolfLeonardo
05-03-2016, 05:38 PM
I lost interest in COD a long time ago and was not that excited by that trailer until the last 30 seconds. Damn, the memories. Cod4 was without a doubt my favourite game on the ps3 back in the day. Not much into gaming anymore, but I might try this out a few years in the future just for the remake.

chrisdude
05-05-2016, 09:18 PM
I usually wait until Christmas for CoD, but this is the first time I've watched a trailer, and immediately opened another tab and preordered it. I haven't been this excited for a CoD since Modern Warfare 3.

CyberCubed
05-05-2016, 11:23 PM
Since COD4 came out in 2007, its hard to believe there are some people out there who buy annualized Call of Duty every year for nearly 10 years. There are much better games to be spending $59.99 on.

chrisdude
05-06-2016, 08:11 AM
I've just been following Modern, Ghosts and Advanced, but I definitely feel their campaigns are worth every penny.

TigerClaw
05-06-2016, 09:07 AM
Have you noticed that video has way more dislikes then likes? some people complain that it looks more like Halo. lol

chrisdude
05-06-2016, 11:06 AM
It's not surprising, but they don't really have a choice. If they don't introduce new gameplay elements, it's going to get stale. (Call it stale, now, if you want - but sales.) I don't dig the exosuits, but I'm cool with some of the tech. Plus, space and new locales are exciting.

Plus, they're the Michael Bay of video games. They're so big that millions can hate them, and those people are still outnumbered by the people who can't get enough.

CyberCubed
05-06-2016, 01:02 PM
There are still much better games to play. I own around 50 PS3 games, and the only Call of Duty game I have is Call of Duty 4 from 2007.

Its a shame to see so many people overlooking so many great and fantastic games back on the PS3/360 and now on PS4, etc. because they keep buying Call of Duty over and over.

chrisdude
05-06-2016, 06:39 PM
Eh. If you're into multiplayer FPS, that's just a thing you do. It's a hobby in and of itself, and you're not going to give it up. You're just moving to the next version, like a fighting game. If you're like me, and you're just in it for the campaign, it's really short, and doesn't really draw much attention from other games.

CyberCubed
05-06-2016, 06:56 PM
That's the thing, aren't Call of Duty campaigns only 5-6 hours long now? Likewise there's no variation or exploration to it since its basically the same thing each time, so even if you replay it you can't really do much different than the first time. The game funnels you down a linear level with scripted events, etc.

Third-person action games are the best. They usually have 10-15 hour campaigns or more and give you solid gameplay options and good stories.

chrisdude
05-06-2016, 07:49 PM
They've been as short as 5-6 hours. I'd say they float around 8. But if I think that's worth $60, that's saying a lot. Again, I don't even play multiplayer. The Modern Warfare trilogy is some of the most fun I've ever had playing video games. I like open world stuff, too. I've put about 125 hours into Fallout 4, so far. But open world games don't offer the same kind of tightly scripted, crafted cinematic experience. Fallout is an open world, and CoD is a roller coaster. Those games are two extremes, a lot of games fall somewhere in between, but there's a place for all of it.

CyberCubed
05-06-2016, 07:58 PM
Do you play third person action games? Like Uncharted, Mass Effect, Dead Space, Assassin's Creed, GTA, Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil, Batman Arkham series, The Last of Us, God of War, Ratchet and Clank, etc?

I'd say all those type of game series are far worth it even if you prefer linear themed action sequences.

chrisdude
05-14-2016, 09:51 PM
Do you play third person action games? Like Uncharted, Mass Effect, Dead Space, Assassin's Creed, GTA, Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil, Batman Arkham series, The Last of Us, God of War, Ratchet and Clank, etc?

I'd say all those type of game series are far worth it even if you prefer linear themed action sequences. I've played a couple titles out of those series.

Foombamaroom
05-18-2016, 10:19 PM
I love how people complain about CoD when they're still probably gonna buy it.

FredWolfLeonardo
05-18-2016, 10:25 PM
I love how people complain about CoD when they're still probably gonna buy it.

I doubt many people would buy the game if it wasnt for cod4.