PDA

View Full Version : Character Predictions for Season 4's Second Half and Season 5

miru
05-02-2016, 09:28 PM
Season 4's second half is Humans Vs. Mutants while 5 is based on magic (at least initially). What characters do you think are going to crop up?

Season 4

Titanus from the Red Sky era would make a great sort of mutant leader against mankind. Perhaps the evolved form of Mutagen Man? We haven't seen that guy in a while.
Groundchuck and Dirtbag are the only two Foot baddies to not make the show yet. They will appear, I tell you.
Carter. We've seen Dregg here, and Vernon in Baytles/GUANT/TMOC, and Jammerhead in IDW. Carter would be great for demonstrating the human-mutant conflict, and may be the key to the cure to mutations for good.

Season 5

Ninjara as the new "Mona Lisa" or "Fugitoid", to serve as our ally and helper into the world of mysticism. Armaggon's already cropped up, and we've seen Bellybomb of all people in one episode.
Zak, Dask, and Kala. I bet they'll be beatniks again, but instead of Neutrinos (which are very different now), they're actual elves.
Tempestra. The most prominent non-Foot villain pre-Red Sky, and a weather controller to boot. A great secondary villain to Kavaxas, or tertiary if you add Shredder.
Jagwar. "Save the whales!" as he is, he's still got an appealing design and ties into the world of the mystic. Maybe he'll be our "Fugitoid" to Ninjara's "Mona Lisa"?
Hothead. Who doesn't want a big red dragon guy? I bet he starts menacing but becomes a friend.
Tengu Shredder would make a decent final villain, obviously in a toned-down version compared to his 4Kids counterpart.

snake
05-02-2016, 10:22 PM
I'm not holding out on too many new characters for this season. I think they want to use what they have. Carter would be cool, maybe if they tweak the chicken navajo c-3po clusterf*ck mutation a little.

CyberCubed
05-02-2016, 10:37 PM
They probably expended their character model budget on all the new characters from the space arc. There might not be many new characters in the rest of Season 4.

Metalwolf
05-02-2016, 10:47 PM
Well, I can't really tell who new might show up for the humans vs. mutants arc, but I'm hoping that they bring back most of the guys who are just 'out there' somewhere. Guys like the Cockroach Terminator and Snake/Creep-weed, whatever remains of the Humungous Fungus, Pizzaface, etc. I think those guys would likely be the main cause of the 'war,' since they are mostly bad guys and some even known to eat people, rather then somebody new who we haven't seen before (at least I'm hoping, anyway.)

For Season 5, if they are going with magic, then one of the dudes I predict will probably be in it will be Dr. El. I think he was some sort of African shaman or witch doctor that got turned into an elephant mutant by Shredder. I don't know how they will 'update' him though, unless they want to go with an African version of Lo Pan that likes playing with bones.

Splinter the boss
05-03-2016, 05:41 AM
I don't know. Too many new characters might lead to a point where the ones they already have are underused.

Aaronardo
05-03-2016, 03:25 PM
Carter.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: okay.

CyberCubed
05-03-2016, 04:22 PM
The only two major Fred Wolf mutants not really used yet are Groundchuck and Dirtbag. I wonder if we'll see these two and how much of a redesign they would get.

FredWolfLeonardo
05-03-2016, 06:48 PM
We can be sure that Fred Wolf Shredder and his henchmutants will be appearing in another crossover episode in season 5 probably.

The only two major Fred Wolf mutants not really used yet are Groundchuck and Dirtbag. I wonder if we'll see these two and how much of a redesign they would get.

I could imagine Nick Bebop mutating a second time into this warthog/bull hybrid whom Mikey calls Groundchuck while Dirtbag will be a seperate creature like how razhar and tokka in this series have no connection.

victory_angel
05-09-2016, 05:12 AM
Who knows maybe an updated version of Captain Krulik might appear.

neatoman
05-09-2016, 05:34 AM
Season 4

Titanus
Groundchuck and Dirtbag
Carter

Season 5

Ninjara
Zak, Dask, and Kala
Jagwar.
Hothead
Tengu Shredder

The only ones of these I can imagine are Groundchuck and Dirtbag...

Vicky82
05-09-2016, 12:30 PM
Nick don't have the rights for Ninjara so she won't be in the show.

I know some of these actors will be voicing new characters in season 4 and 5.

Gwendolin Yeo - Don't know who she's voicing yet, i'm predicting it's Lotus Blossom
Minae Noji - Think she will be voicing a different character.
Mark Hamil - Voicing Demodragon
James Hong - New character or the return of Ho Chan.
Dana DeLorenzo -Will be in the Episode The The Crypt of Dracula so possibly voicing a vampire so maybe Vam Mi.
Dimitri Diatchenko - Will also be in The Crypt of Dracula so possibly voicing a vampire maybe Dracula.

cookie jar
05-09-2016, 12:54 PM
Gwendolin Yeo - Don't know who she's voicing yet, i'm predicting it's Lotus Blossom.

A few weeks ago Ciro commented on Instagram that Gwendoline's character is an all new character, original to this series created by him and Brandon.
tmnt_corner@superrobot74 Any hints?
superrobot74@tmnt_corner hints.....hmmmm. I love this character. No hints, lol.
tmnt_corner@superrobot74 Is it Lotus Blossom
tmnt_corner@superrobot74 Please reply?
superrobot74@tmnt_corner ok, I will say it is an all new character, original to this series created by @brandon_auman and myself.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEIetxYnIAU/

Vicky82
05-09-2016, 01:18 PM
A few weeks ago Ciro commented on Instagram that Gwendoline's character is an all new character, original to this series created by him and Brandon.
tmnt_corner@superrobot74 Any hints?
superrobot74@tmnt_corner hints.....hmmmm. I love this character. No hints, lol.
tmnt_corner@superrobot74 Is it Lotus Blossom
tmnt_corner@superrobot74 Please reply?
superrobot74@tmnt_corner ok, I will say it is an all new character, original to this series created by @brandon_auman and myself.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEIetxYnIAU/

Oh right thanks, I didn't know that. But I did know she's walking line between good and evil.

I can't wait until reveal the new character but I have a feeling we won't know until SDCC.

Powder
05-09-2016, 05:04 PM
Man, the fans on their respective IG pages are so damn annoying.

miru
05-09-2016, 07:39 PM
Nick don't have the rights for Ninjara so she won't be in the show.

I know some of these actors will be voicing new characters in season 4 and 5.

Gwendolin Yeo - Don't know who she's voicing yet, i'm predicting it's Lotus Blossom
Minae Noji - Think she will be voicing a different character.
Mark Hamil - Voicing Demodragon
James Hong - New character or the return of Ho Chan.
Dana DeLorenzo -Will be in the Episode The The Crypt of Dracula so possibly voicing a vampire so maybe Vam Mi.
Dimitri Diatchenko - Will also be in The Crypt of Dracula so possibly voicing a vampire maybe Dracula.

She did get sold back to Mirage in late 2009. Laird could have kept her, however. The only ones I'm truly certain are gone are Bloodsucker, Tatsu and the rest from the first two films, and the Vol. 3 cast (do Pteranno-Man and the C. Corps count). The Konami, Pallidium, UK/Japan/Mexico, etc characters are more murky.

FredWolfLeonardo
05-09-2016, 08:40 PM
I'm betting we will be getting mortu or maybe even ch'rell in the future.

Foombamaroom
05-10-2016, 12:42 AM
I don't know. Too many new characters might lead to a point where the ones they already have are underused.

This has already happened. Mutagen Man and Karai would like a word with you.

Shark_Blade
05-10-2016, 04:19 AM
Usagi Yojimbo!!!!

Gimme Miyamoto Usagi now!!

neatoman
05-10-2016, 05:18 AM
Usagi Yojimbo!!!!

Gimme Miyamoto Usagi now!!

I want that too but we all know it's never going to happen.

ToTheNines
05-10-2016, 05:19 AM
Man, the fans on their respective IG pages are so damn annoying.

The fans here aren't?

Shark_Blade
05-10-2016, 08:43 AM
I want that too but we all know it's never going to happen.

Because of his wife's passing away? Or because no more Eastman and Laird? Probably both tbh. :cry:

Splinter the boss
05-10-2016, 02:12 PM
This has already happened. Mutagen Man and Karai would like a word with you.

Well, It'll be even more of them now.

FredWolfLeonardo
06-01-2016, 10:07 PM
Theres one character we all wanna see appear in the Nick show...

(Drumroll)

He is Original!

(Drumroll)

He is Entertaining!

(Drumroll)

He is Complex!

(Intense Drumroll)

And He is!!!!!

CyberCubed

Skinrash
06-02-2016, 06:07 AM
Would love to see Ninjara.

Jephael
06-03-2016, 08:29 PM
I'd love to see this show's take on Jagwar and Dreadmon at some point. Be cool if they stayed close to the Archie origins of the characters.

Metalwolf
06-04-2016, 08:57 AM
Another guy I'd like to see is Lionheart. He might work as a nice (temporary) enemy to Tigerclaw.

ObiWanFan4life
06-04-2016, 10:17 AM
Anything other than the Kraang is fine by me.

TigerClaw
06-04-2016, 10:30 AM
Another guy I'd like to see is Lionheart. He might work as a nice (temporary) enemy to Tigerclaw.
I would like to see King Lionheart, He's actually a good guy.
http://turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/King_Lionheart_%281991_action_figure%29
Good knight, Foot Clan, wherever you are. King Lionheart is on the prowl and taking no prisoners. This royal robed roughcat is the result of Shredder's dirty work. Formerly a Shakespearean actor, Shredder tried turning this cat into "king of the mutants." But the Turtle dudes busted loose this beast before Shredder could give him the ol' whammy. Forever grateful, this King Arthur of the city sewers has joined the Turtles' crusade to wipe out the Foot Clan. He's the master of the slap 'em silly sceptre - and no defense can stop the penetrating power of his extra-cool Excalibur. So join allegiance with King Lionheart - ruler of righteousness and pizza-lovin' lion.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
06-04-2016, 04:50 PM
I'd love to see this show's take on Jagwar and Dreadmon at some point. Be cool if they stayed close to the Archie origins of the characters.

Do you want the turtles to visit Brazil?

TigerClaw
06-04-2016, 05:04 PM
I would love to see those two on the show, They will probably change Jagwar's origin, but I can still see them use a similar origin for Dreadmon, He has a Werewolf type of origin.

Metalwolf
06-06-2016, 12:46 PM
I would like to see King Lionheart, He's actually a good guy.
http://turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/King_Lionheart_%281991_action_figure%29Ah yeah, I know. It's why I picked him as the guy for Tigerclaw. :twink: I could see him easily looking quite badass, if they got rid of the 'slap 'em' silly scepter.' :P

But I do think Tigerclaw needs a nemesis that can call him out on his own terms, Leo might have it sorta but not to the degree another big cat would. Plus you know the producers would have them fight, and seeing them fight claw to claw and snarling at each other would be most badass, especially once Lionheart starts calling Tigerclaw out on his BS with Shredder.

It would be a shame if they never use this guy, since there is all sorts of possibilities with him.

TigerClaw
06-06-2016, 01:16 PM
Ah yeah, I know. It's why I picked him as the guy for Tigerclaw. :twink: I could see him easily looking quite badass, if they got rid of the 'slap 'em' silly scepter.' :P

But I do think Tigerclaw needs a nemesis that can call him out on his own terms, Leo might have it sorta but not to the degree another big cat would. Plus you know the producers would have them fight, and seeing them fight claw to claw and snarling at each other would be most badass, especially once Lionheart starts calling Tigerclaw out on his BS with Shredder.

It would be a shame if they never use this guy, since there is all sorts of possibilities with him.
You could have Lionheart be the guy, who TigerClaw had a beef with for losing his tail.

Splinter the boss
06-06-2016, 02:52 PM
Isn't a lion the king of the jungle? Tiger claw would definitely lose if Lionheart ever appeared and had a fight.

TigerClaw
06-06-2016, 02:55 PM
Isn't a lion the king of the jungle? Tiger claw would definitely lose if Lionheart ever appeared and had a fight.
Which is why he would have to be the one who cut off TigerClaw's tail in there first encounter.

Splinter the boss
06-06-2016, 02:58 PM
I see what you're saying. What I wouldn't give to see them meet again!

06-06-2016, 03:19 PM
I want the turtles to face more Purple Dragons, and Big Louie's gangster mob.

TigerClaw
06-06-2016, 03:26 PM
I want the turtles to face more Purple Dragons, and Big Louie's gangster mob.
That could be the case, since the next episode is called City at War.

06-06-2016, 04:34 PM
That could be the case, since the next episode is called City at War.

That would be great but almost everyone says City at War will be humans against mutants.

TigerClaw
06-06-2016, 04:44 PM
That would be great but almost everyone says City at War will be humans against mutants.
some of those humans might be some purple dragons.

Metalwolf
06-07-2016, 02:01 PM
I see what you're saying. What I wouldn't give to see them meet again!And if not on Nick, at least in a comic book. It would be a shame to never see that guy outside of some obscure toy.

Which is why he would have to be the one who cut off TigerClaw's tail in there first encounter. I could see Lionheart cutting it off, but keeping it as a trophy? That ... sounds a little too ghoulish for somebody like Lionheart. At least the way his bio makes him out to be.

I could see him actually giving the severed tail to that creepy elephant witch doctor Lionheart is mentioned in his bio as sort of being affiliated with. Such a guy would actually have a use for it (like using it to curse Tigerclaw, or hell, using it as some sort of seasoning in his cooking) but I can't see Lionheart himself toting a rotting tail around or even stomach holding on to it for more then a second after cutting it off. He just really doesn't seem like the type.

victory_angel
06-12-2016, 02:46 AM
We are likely to see Renet and Romero again either sometime this season or next season. Commonly when the Turtles encounter Romero for the second time, its in the cretaceous period.

In the 2k3 they added in a plot point where Romero was planning to get the meteor that killed the Dinosaurs to miss the Earth thus preventing humans becoming the dominant species.

If the nick show uses that plot point complete with the loss of the time staff for a few months leading the Turtles to wait for their inevitable demise via massive space rock until they conveniently find the Time Staff once again and return to their own time.

I could see Donnie adding in one of his comments that are meant to be comforting but end up being anything but.

For example, when the meteor entered Earths atmosphere it appeared in the sky like a second sun and that caused the earth's temperatures to rise to extream levels. So a good number of the Dinos essentially died of heat stroke before the meteor even hit.

So maybe to try and reassure his brother, Donnie could comment that they wouldn't be done in by the meteors impact because they would have baked to death in their shells hours before it even collided with the Earth.