PDA

View Full Version : TMNT Legends (App)

Pages : [1] 2

SS Kakarot
05-06-2016, 08:03 AM
Looks like there's a new app called Legends on the way.
The sticker was found on the movie figures package.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Chxmz9lXIAAKsX7.jpg

Sabacooza
05-06-2016, 08:17 AM
Interesting. I hope someone posts what it's about.

Ninjinister
05-06-2016, 01:48 PM
https://facebook.com/TMNTLegends

Not a lot so far, it seems

Konchadunga
05-07-2016, 07:52 PM
We get this blurb, at least:

At every turn, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have thwarted Kraang Primeís plans to terraform the Earth into Dimension X. Whatís an evil overlord to do? Hatch a nefarious new scheme, to create an army of Ultra Mutants! Everywhere, the Kraang has kidnapped mutants for their DNA Ė including the Ninja Turtles.

With his brothersí pulled through a Kraang Dimension X portal, Leonardo must recruit the Ninja Turtlesí allies and foes alike before itís too late.

Hang on to your shells!

oldmanwinters
05-07-2016, 08:14 PM
Leonardo solo mission? Reminds me of Radical Rescue on Game Boy, where the other three turtles were unlockable.

pferreira
05-12-2016, 09:12 AM
Leonardo solo mission? Reminds me of Radical Rescue on Game Boy, where the other three turtles were unlockable.
Yeah you started with Mikey and then slowly unlocked everyone else. I recently completed that game actually. It was ok if slightly confusing.

Chaotix12345
05-13-2016, 10:16 PM
Did some digging and found screenshots as well as a full description of the app on THIS page (https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles/id1033282601?mt=8):

http://i63.tinypic.com/15k3mh.jpg
http://i65.tinypic.com/33mtls5.jpg
http://i67.tinypic.com/ncz76w.jpg

ORIGINAL NINJAS: Explore the Nickelodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle universe with an All-New Original story. Battle your way through 7 chapters and over 70 stages to take on the baddest of bosses – Shredder, Kraang and more!

TURTLE POWER: Help Leonardo as he takes on the Kraang army to save his Ninja Turtle brothers and fellow mutants. Play alongside Leonardo in a 5 on 5 battle with your favorite TMNT characters.

MUTANT MAYHEM: Collect and level up over 30 TMNT characters! Train them to learn their super sweet moves and build your Turtle-rific team! Don’t forget to pack your freezer for Ice Cream Kitty!

SHRED ALERT: For the very first time, fight the Kraang as a Ninja Turtle friend… or FOE! Collect and play as Tiger Claw, Rocksteady, Bebop, and more. Create strategic teams and take on the Kraang!

FOOD FIGHT: Collect daily prizes and card packs to enhance your team!

WE RUN THIS TOWN: Fight against the Kraang in the Ninja Turtles’ favourite locations from the TV show, including Dimension X, the sewers and the classic New York rooftops!

Gentlemen, let’s save the world!

Seems to have a pretty wide selection of characters, given Pizza Face there.

Ninjinister
05-13-2016, 11:09 PM
After 29 years we finally have an official game where we can play as Bebop and Rocksteady.

Konchadunga
05-14-2016, 12:25 AM
Color me intrigued. No idea what the gameplay is like, but that roster has me impressed.

sluggedup226
05-14-2016, 12:41 PM
I downloaded the game this morning, it's like a typical fight through waves of enemies each level type of mobile game. As the game progresses you unlock more characters. Right now I have Leo, Karai, Newtralizer, and Spider Bytez.

Mew
05-14-2016, 01:24 PM
That's a large roster. Is Ice Cream Kitty in there?

sluggedup226
05-14-2016, 03:16 PM
That's a large roster. Is Ice Cream Kitty in there?
Yes ICK is a player character

oldmanwinters
05-14-2016, 03:57 PM
After 29 years we finally have an official game where we can play as Bebop and Rocksteady.

Hard to believe they completely missed out on three unique versions of Tournament Fighters back in the day. The closest thing they got was background cameos in the SNES version.

Konchadunga
05-14-2016, 06:23 PM
It would appear the app is only available in Australia so far. I hope that changes.

Mew
05-14-2016, 06:40 PM
Yes ICK is a player character
I need this now!

The Deadman
05-14-2016, 07:57 PM
It would appear the app is only available in Australia so far. I hope that changes.

It'll probably launch in the states around the time the movie comes out.

sluggedup226
05-14-2016, 08:33 PM
All you have to do is create a new Apple ID and choose Australia as the country and find a Australian address to use.

sluggedup226
05-15-2016, 08:22 AM
Here's some gameplay
ZtRAX36v9k8

Chaotix12345
05-15-2016, 08:59 AM
Wow, pleasantly surprised to see Hun among the roster. He's not one you'd expect in the usual gamut of Nick baddies. Also, some Mondo Gecko and Muckman action! NO SLASH OR LEATHERHEAD, THOUGH?! You'd think they'd be shoe-ins, especially given that ICK, The Creep, Pulverizer, and freaking JUSTIN are in. :ohwell: Mutanimal-themed update in the future, maybe?

Also kind of bleh that there's no voice-acting like every other Nick TMNT app, but the story seems kind of "whatever" anyway, so I can overlook it.

The Deadman
05-15-2016, 09:57 AM
Well there's not really any voice acting in any of the other Ludia games either so that makes sense.

Ninjinister
05-15-2016, 11:52 AM
Wow, pleasantly surprised to see Hun among the roster. He's not one you'd expect in the usual gamut of Nick baddies. Also, some Mondo Gecko and Muckman action! NO SLASH OR LEATHERHEAD, THOUGH?! You'd think they'd be shoe-ins, especially given that ICK, The Creep, Pulverizer, and freaking JUSTIN are in. :ohwell: Mutanimal-themed update in the future, maybe?

Also kind of bleh that there's no voice-acting like every other Nick TMNT app, but the story seems kind of "whatever" anyway, so I can overlook it.

What makes you think Slash and Leatherhead aren't in at all...?

Chaotix12345
05-15-2016, 01:30 PM
Because that video shows a pretty complete-looking list of unlocked and locked characters and they aren't among them. (Plus, the app description said "over 30 characters" and counting everyone listed, there's a little over 30. That makes me think that's it unless an update comes in the future.) They might randomly make them boss characters or something, but I don't think it's likely and it'd be really weird.

Zulithe
05-25-2016, 08:34 AM
Well this has my attention. I like gacha games, this looks sorta like one, with decent gameplay and really nice graphics

USA release needs to hurry up cause toys with that sticker are showing up in stores yet the app is not out here

I've always wanted a tmnt rpg, this is pretty close for a mobile game

Shark_Blade
05-25-2016, 09:07 AM
This looks nice. :D

Phoenix Fire
05-26-2016, 03:01 PM
The app came out today in the USA.

The Deadman
05-26-2016, 03:44 PM
The app came out today in the USA.

Sweet, going to download now.

Phoenix Fire
05-26-2016, 04:10 PM
Sorry, looks like I should clarify. It came out today in the USA for iOS. ANDROID app is still pending.

The Deadman
05-26-2016, 06:24 PM
Roster so far

http://a66.tinypic.com/2ltpk6d.jpg

Brockon21
05-28-2016, 08:45 PM
Anyone else having it crash for them after a few seconds after opening the app on iOS? I was able to play it a couple times, but now it just continues to crash...even after I restart iPhone, delete app and reinstall it.

I realize there will probably be an update to improve the crashing, but until then I'm out of luck. It looked like a lot of fun!

Brockon21
06-01-2016, 07:12 AM
I created a support ticket and Ludia got it fixed up efficiently! It seems to be working just fine now!

Phoenix Fire
06-01-2016, 08:55 AM
I created a support ticket and Ludia got it fixed up efficiently! It seems to be working just fine now!

Thats great! happy to hear they have good costumer support. :D

Zulithe
06-01-2016, 01:13 PM
i'm playing it a few minutes here and there. I like it.

I hope they continue to add more content.

Try it guys! It's pretty fun for a free game.

Ninjinister
06-01-2016, 02:56 PM
Thats great! happy to hear they have good costumer support. :D

Costumer? I don't think that's the word you're looking for....

Ninjinister
06-02-2016, 05:05 PM
The game made its way to Amazon today and it came with a mission to unlock the Out of the Shadows movie Turtles! I must say I was surprised.

The Deadman
06-02-2016, 05:30 PM
The game made its way to Amazon today and it came with a mission to unlock the Out of the Shadows movie Turtles! I must say I was surprised.

Yeah but unless you do pay to win and buy all the cosmetic stuff like the mutagen you're stuck because you need your roster to be a higher level than the AI in each level.

Ninjinister
06-02-2016, 08:00 PM
Yeah but unless you do pay to win and buy all the cosmetic stuff like the mutagen you're stuck because you need your roster to be a higher level than the AI in each level.

I'm finding that's true for the bulk of the game.

The Deadman
06-02-2016, 08:53 PM
Which is sad because a game like this is actually pretty fun, it's just the whole P2W thing that throws me off.

Ninjinister
06-02-2016, 10:44 PM
Which is sad because a game like this is actually pretty fun, it's just the whole P2W thing that throws me off.

Completely agreed.

And $9.99 is the lightest pack? What the f..k?

Chaotix12345
06-03-2016, 10:35 AM
The Android version is now out, but unfortunately for me, it keeps crashing after finishing the basic tutorial and doesn't save, meaning I'm perpetually stuck in the tutorial until a fix is added. :(

Ninjinister
06-03-2016, 11:01 AM
The Android version is now out, but unfortunately for me, it keeps crashing after finishing the basic tutorial and doesn't save, meaning I'm perpetually stuck in the tutorial until a fix is added. :(

Contact their tech support

Zulithe
06-05-2016, 01:48 AM
guys if you are going to play games like this, the trick is to play several of them that way you can juggle them back and forth for when you are regaining energy. This helps make the progress feel more tolerable. If you are into Square-Enix IP I recommend the Kingdom Hearts Unchained x game and the new Final Fatasy Brave Exvius game, both are pretty cool.

Yes, progress is slow unless you pay, but it's meant to be something you play a little bit of a few times a day and very gradually work your way through.

If you are okay with spending A LITTLE money you can buy the 50 warp passes for $1.99 which lets you instantly re-finish stages you got 3 stars on to gather the materials from them. This way you can gain levels, enhance abilities and unlock more characters or character star levels a little faster. I usually don't mind spending a little money in games like this as long as they are fun and reasonably priced.

In most games like this I've seen, you rarely have access to deals that let you get that much of a boost for only $2. Take that for what you will.

Don't buy the expensive packs unless you are an insane person. They are just there to snag the 1% of players who have serious impulse control issues or are just too rich/stupid for their own good. I hate that so many mobile games are setup in that way, but it's not changing until people stop dropping their money so easily.

Ninjinister
06-05-2016, 02:45 AM
guys if you are going to play games like this, the trick is to play several of them that way you can juggle them back and forth for when you are regaining energy.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/starpolar/images/6/6b/Notime.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150225125846

cloud
06-11-2016, 05:52 PM
I am enjoying the game so far but starting to lose interest because ofbhow hard it is to unlock characters and abilities. Makes the progress feel very slow

Zulithe
06-12-2016, 04:33 AM
I'm still playing daily. Yeah once you start getting into the later half of chapter 3 and into chapter 4 it becomes a struggle, because the enemies are going up at least 1 level per stage, and it becomes progressively more difficult to level up your own party members... takes 500, 600, 700 etc. mutagen PER LEVEL, PER CHARACTER... that takes a long time when you can only get 40ish per stage

just gotta chip away at it, bit by bit, and progress slowly. sadly that's just how mobile games are.

biggest bummer is the lack of variety of characters you can use. sure you can pay $$$ to unlock them fast but seriously, $50 USD for a 3 star character (which is not even the max star level)? FIFTY... DOLLARS... out of your friggin mind. Not happening.

Let's just hope they give lots of events to gain in game currency faster, and maybe have some very big discounts on the card packs then I might buy a few.

Unfortunately these Apps know how to make money and they are clearly making it... if you look around on youtube you will see videos of people opening tons of $50 packs in one sitting... $400+ in packs is not even hard to do, and many people have done it on youtube... O.o

ctt4lfecw
06-12-2016, 06:48 PM
I'm obsessed with this game. TMNT RPG.

Zog
06-12-2016, 08:35 PM
Yea just downloaded today and I have been grinding. Still figuring some things out. Is there another way to get Raph other than the epic pack?

Ninjinister
06-12-2016, 08:51 PM
Unfortunately these Apps know how to make money and they are clearly making it... if you look around on youtube you will see videos of people opening tons of $50 packs in one sitting... $400+ in packs is not even hard to do, and many people have done it on youtube... O.o

Literally zero people who are not on Youtube could buy the packs and they'd still probably make enough money to consider it "worth it"

I wish it was more like NetherRealm's games where you have the opportunity to buy the currency/energy and maybe some special packs, but you can get packs and even direct characters with the currency whether you paid for it or not. Or at least they could have a 99 cent pack that gives you like 1 random card or something. $10 for the cheapest bloody thing, especially in a children's game is insane.

The Deadman
06-12-2016, 09:07 PM

People on YouTube can drop $400+ in packs because they have the funds to do so...and because they're showing off the sh*t you can only get IN the packs for their Let's Plays.

ctt4lfecw
06-13-2016, 06:31 AM
Yo what's the best way to get DNA?

The Deadman
06-13-2016, 07:15 AM
Yo what's the best way to get DNA?

Doing the hard missions over and over again after you complete each level.

Ninjinister
06-13-2016, 05:05 PM
I think the worst part is that the DNA drops are not guaranteed. Just on the bronze characters (5 DNA each for 1 star), you could, depending on your luck, have to go into the level 7-15 times. Similarly, for the 20 or 50 DNA characters you'll probably spend closer to 60 to 120 plays respectively. I'm at 19/20 for Casey Jones and I just went into the level 3 times and got zero drops.

Zog
06-15-2016, 04:43 PM
On the news screen when there is a character there and it says get it now under them, if you click that if kind of highlights a pack. If you buy that pack will you get that character guaranteed?

The Deadman
06-15-2016, 06:13 PM
On the news screen when there is a character there and it says get it now under them, if you click that if kind of highlights a pack. If you buy that pack will you get that character guaranteed?

There's a chance you'll get them in that certain pack.

Zog
06-15-2016, 09:34 PM
Just a chance, that's unfortunate.

Raptor86
06-16-2016, 10:11 AM
Why they don't get insporation from Marvel Future Fight? The gameplay is different but other than that they look really alike.

And in FF, without paying, you can still enjoy...

Jester
06-16-2016, 10:32 AM
My soul this game....I agree w/ ninjinister about the DNA drops. Playing 3 times, getting no character drops and having to either wait for the level to respawn (which in itself is a joke...) or spend $50 in game to open it for another 3 chances is nuts.

If you are okay with spending A LITTLE money you can buy the 50 warp passes for $1.99 which lets you instantly re-finish stages you got 3 stars on to gather the materials from them. This way you can gain levels, enhance abilities and unlock more characters or character star levels a little faster. I usually don't mind spending a little money in games like this as long as they are fun and reasonably priced.

In most games like this I've seen, you rarely have access to deals that let you get that much of a boost for only $2. Take that for what you will.
Yeah...hardly worth it when it still consumes pizza.

The Deadman
06-16-2016, 10:56 AM
Why they don't get insporation from Marvel Future Fight? The gameplay is different but other than that they look really alike.

And in FF, without paying, you can still enjoy...

If they honestly had to go the F2P route with this game, I woulda preferred if they did something that was the same as Simpsons or Jurassic World, a city builder game that didnt force you to buy packs just to unlock everything.

Jester
06-16-2016, 09:29 PM
Anyone have issues with the game freezing when it tries to update?

Zulithe
06-16-2016, 10:32 PM
Well, it crashes a lot particularly when first opening it. I've had about 2 or 3 crashes per day on average. makes me relog in through Facebook. I'm regularly playing a few different games on my phone right now and none of the others have that problem.

Also even though i'm a iPhone 6S+ I still get some lag sometimes in battles, the framerate should be incredibly smooth but it's very unpredictable.

If I get a notification on my phone the app hitches a little bit too. Could use some optimization that's for sure.

Anyway once you get a full team of 5 and start getting above level 20 it becomes a real pain to keep your team leveled enough to get 3 stars on anything.

The level scaling in this game is very important too. If the enemies are all level 20 and you have a level 18 in your party, they are gonna decimated that character so you have to watch your heals very close. Having more than one healer in your party helps a lot.

A better strategy might be to have only 3 or 4 characters just so you can spread the mutagen among them thicker to keep their average level higher than the enemies so you can power through thins a little easier. And even then, it's kind of a struggle to level them up for the next fight in addition to occasionally leveling up their abilities.

And don't even get me started on unlocking new character star levels... costs 1000 just to go from 1 bronze star to 2 bronze star once you get enough cards... ugh. Buying some of the warp passes it the only way i've been able to make decent progress. otherwise it's gonna take a lot of manual grinding.

I recommend unlocking April cause she can heal. She makes a good fourth character in the earlier stages of the game. Also her main attack has the ability to reduce the enemy's focus meter so it's useful against bosses so that (with some luck) help reduce the number of attacks they can do.

I hope that over the next few weeks they start lowering prices on some of the in-app purchases, and maybe adjust the mutagen/pizza costs on things. There will surely be timed events where you can get 50% discount on pizza costs, stuff like that too. All of these games go through that same song and dance.

Ninjinister
06-16-2016, 11:41 PM
All of my main team is at Level 25 and now I gotta wait for those 50 DNA maybe-drops per character to be able to continue in the game.

JOY.

Raptor86
06-17-2016, 04:10 AM
They also should start putting characters from the other TMNT incarnations, like Mirage, IDW etc.

They have started with the Bay Turtles, which is fine, but the TMNT universe(s) is so damn big, that they can give regular updates with new characters and skins

Ninjinister
06-17-2016, 11:42 AM
I feel like they should finish the current show's roster first. None of the first wave of Mutanimals are in, and there's no sign of the Northhampton arc outside of Creep, and nothing from the space arc.

Jester
06-18-2016, 02:56 PM
So...I contacted support to get help with my sticky game...and of course after I sent the e-mail it started working again...but all they did, after I said in the e-mail I followed the FAQ's instructions was e-mail me the FAQ entry. Really debating dropping the game.

ctt4lfecw
06-18-2016, 06:21 PM
They also should start putting characters from the other TMNT incarnations, like Mirage, IDW etc.

They have started with the Bay Turtles, which is fine, but the TMNT universe(s) is so damn big, that they can give regular updates with new characters and skins

Take my money now

Ninjinister
06-18-2016, 11:42 PM
This weekend is supposed to be a 50% increase in DNA drops from free boosters.

Out of 3 I've gotten 0 so far. Hooray.

Zog
06-19-2016, 08:33 AM
I do like this game but the grinding is ridiculous. And is there a way to unlock characters other than buying the packs? Other than the original three you get from the beginning all of my characters came from when I bought some packs at 50% off. Which by the way is nice that they offer it from time to time but with the packs themselves being expensive the discount is still pretty steep. I have caved and bought a few (with the discount) and last night I did manage to get Raph so at least it was "worth" it.

The Deadman
06-19-2016, 10:49 PM
I do like this game but the grinding is ridiculous. And is there a way to unlock characters other than buying the packs? Other than the original three you get from the beginning all of my characters came from when I bought some packs at 50% off. Which by the way is nice that they offer it from time to time but with the packs themselves being expensive the discount is still pretty steep. I have caved and bought a few (with the discount) and last night I did manage to get Raph so at least it was "worth" it.

The DNA drops

Zog
06-20-2016, 12:39 PM
The DNA drops

So then for example, to get Donatello you would only need to get 5 DNA drops for him from level 4-12 on hard, and then he would unlock? That's not too terrible but for some characters like Mikey who would need 70 DNA. And Raph doesn't have any from levels am I right? So you could only get him through buying the epic pack? That's crazy.

Jester
06-20-2016, 12:49 PM
So then for example, to get Donatello you would only need to get 5 DNA drops for him from level 4-12 on hard, and then he would unlock? That's not too terrible but for some characters like Mikey who would need 70 DNA. And Raph doesn't have any from levels am I right? So you could only get him through buying the epic pack? That's crazy.

I got Raph DNA from either a 3 hour or level up card drop...but to rely on that for him will be crazy.

The Deadman
06-20-2016, 01:14 PM

Correct. It's part of the reason why I stopped playing.

Zog
06-20-2016, 03:19 PM
I got Raph DNA from either a 3 hour or level up card drop...but to rely on that for him will be crazy.

Ok yea I've gotten one Raph DNA from the Mystery Pack I believe but to collect 80 of them just that way is ludicrous. It is going to be a pain to get Mikey.

Correct. It's part of the reason why I stopped playing.

That's unfortunate. Hopefully they update it to make it more manageable to get the characters. At least for the turtles.

ctt4lfecw
06-20-2016, 09:17 PM
If only it wasn't so bad unlocking characters. I love this game.

Ninjinister
06-22-2016, 10:53 PM
Oh hey look an update.

Oh. I have to do the tutorial again to be able to recover my progress.

Who designed this garbage?

Coola Yagami
06-24-2016, 07:55 AM
Yeah. I ****ing hated that. And no option to skip it or anything.

Also found out that winning tournament matches earns you the chance at random cards as well as more money, pizza and mutagen.

oldmanwinters
06-24-2016, 12:34 PM
Also found out that winning tournament matches earns you the chance at random cards as well as more money, pizza and mutagen.

For whatever reason, this kinda makes it sound like an illegal drug trafficing ring. :trazz:

Coola Yagami
06-24-2016, 02:27 PM
For whatever reason, this kinda makes it sound like an illegal drug trafficing ring. :trazz:

It's the tmnt cartel, homes!

dp1230
06-28-2016, 08:52 AM
Does anyone know what you get when you redeem a code from the playmates figures? Think of buying a few figures if the codes give you something valuable.

Zog
06-28-2016, 03:55 PM
I've seen a redemption on youtube I think and it didn't seem like what was given was very valuable.

oceanfr
06-28-2016, 04:02 PM
Yea its a little hard to unlock characters, but otherwise its ok.

Zog
06-29-2016, 06:46 PM
I'd say the best way is to save up the greenbacks or buy some and keep playing the levels that have a chance to drop the DNA of a character you want/want to upgrade. I just got Metalhead.

The Deadman
06-29-2016, 09:33 PM
Does anyone know what you get when you redeem a code from the playmates figures? Think of buying a few figures if the codes give you something valuable.

The same thing you get when you open the free packs.

Ninjinister
06-29-2016, 10:57 PM
I'd say the best way is to save up the greenbacks or buy some and keep playing the levels that have a chance to drop the DNA of a character you want/want to upgrade. I just got Metalhead.

LqQaoMtbeWI

Zog
06-30-2016, 04:51 PM
LqQaoMtbeWI

Well if you're interested in progressing in this game without spending much money if at all this is my method. There could be other ways but I don't know of any without spending the money. If it's not your thing I don't blame you for not getting into it.

Jester
06-30-2016, 04:56 PM
Most of my characters are at 25...now to up them to 3 stars. Time to grind.

http://orig00.deviantart.net/8bac/f/2009/073/b/4/___tlm__it_is_very_boring___by_silke101.jpg

Jester
07-01-2016, 09:34 AM
Chris Bradford (understandably) is my strongest character...I guess that makes my team...
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/tmnt/images/e/eb/2ruffkrew.png/revision/latest?cb=20151109020459

Brockon21
07-04-2016, 02:04 PM
I'm glad that we can progress faster now since the update, but it is still wicked slow. I just got enough DNA to level up Chris Bradford, but I had to give up 1,000 mutagens for it? Yikes! Now it'll take a long time just to get him caught up with the others because each power up costs so much mutagen. I'm not one to complain, but oh my goodness.

Ninjinister
07-04-2016, 04:09 PM
Yeah the fact that every single action costs something is ridiculous.

Zog
07-04-2016, 07:30 PM
I still like this game but you can only play it for a couple of minutes at a time before you have to wait for more pizza. Or you can spend money on the green backs to buy pizza. Still, when you get to chapter 4 the enemy levels get pretty high. Plus if your characters are 1, 2, or 3 star will determine how far you can level up.

I believe 1 star is level 10, 2 stars is level 25, and 3 stars I'm being told is level 40. I've got a team of 5 people with a 3 star ranking so at max I'm only going to be able to play through most of chapter 4 but then that's it. I'll have to grind like crazy to get more DNA if my characters are gold cards.

My Leo is the default you start with, the bronze, and I have 3 stars so at max level I can get him to 40 and collect DNA but it won't do anything until I get a silver or gold version of him which would require luck from the PVP tournament or buying which is also an issue because if you buy a pack you don't even know which character you'll get. I hope they release an update that allows you to at least buy the characters you want, and buy DNA/or the next rank star so you can use them the whole way.

So because of this I've really slowed down how much I was trying to play this. Instead I bought the TMNT Power Portal game which is pretty good imo. You play as all the turtles, they all fight at once akin to an arcade game, it has a lot of unlockable costumes, and best of all - you can play until you beat it, no need to buy anything to progress. The only things to buy are some of the costumes but that's only if you really want them. I recommend it for TMNT fans. Now the reviews on the play store don't sound good seeing as how a lot of people say there's a game breaking bug, but I have not encountered anything of the sort.

Brockon21
07-04-2016, 08:42 PM
I agree that Portal Power is a great game! I've been playing that one, too!

I also kind of think that a Ninja Turtles original series version of this Legends game would be pretty cool...light-hearted, silly and all! 👍

thundermaster612
07-07-2016, 02:02 PM
So I got the app day before yesterday and I have a question, is there a specific time when you can go into OOTS mode or can you unlock it? If you manage to get into it will it stay there even times after the movie's release?

thundermaster612
07-11-2016, 09:48 AM
Why is it that whenever I post something the thread always slows down

Zog
07-11-2016, 09:17 PM
So I got the app day before yesterday and I have a question, is there a specific time when you can go into OOTS mode or can you unlock it? If you manage to get into it will it stay there even times after the movie's release?

If I am not mistaken you have to be at a player level of 8 before you can go into it. I am not sure how long it will stick around but it's pretty time consuming just getting the DNA to unlock the characters so I hope it stays for a long while.

tomtmnt
09-11-2016, 12:02 PM
Really enjoying this game. Dan does take a while to collect but it keeps it interesting for a few months.

Just won Antonios pizza pack after winning online battle. Got 975 pizzas😄

Has anyone won a gold/silver/bronze pack yet?

Raptor86
09-11-2016, 04:18 PM
Really enjoying this game. Dan does take a while to collect but it keeps it interesting for a few months.

Just won Antonios pizza pack after winning online battle. Got 975 pizzas😄

Has anyone won a gold/silver/bronze pack yet?

A silver one, after an online battle.

And of course the ones you get after finishing the story's chapters

Freeman
09-11-2016, 07:34 PM
I downloaded the game yesterday or so, but just played twice.
The moment I saw the booster price I felt there was something very broken on this game.
I may give it another chance, but if leveling up is such a pain as you say...
Too bad they're not making a phisical card collection out of this game, with more incarnation appearances.

Zak The Neutrino
09-12-2016, 10:51 AM
I'm kind of stuck right now because I didn't realize the whole DNA things. I've got all my best guys stuck at level 30 and trying to now get DNA to evolve them.

tomtmnt
09-13-2016, 02:43 PM
I am in a similar position but whilst I'm waiting to evolve my characters I am bolstering the rest of my roster.

The better your whole roster is the better you will do in the online battles.

Zak The Neutrino
09-13-2016, 03:13 PM
I am in a similar position but whilst I'm waiting to evolve my characters I am bolstering the rest of my roster.

The better your whole roster is the better you will do in the online battles.

Yep I'm doing the same thing. If you can get 12 really good characters to rotate through those tournaments it really helps.

Raptor86
09-29-2016, 06:59 AM
Beautiful update with Vision Quest Turtles!

I love the app loading screen!
Do you guys know where I can find an HD image of it?

Zog
09-30-2016, 04:32 PM
It seems that they have raised the leveling cap I believe. If I'm not mistaken a 2 star maxed at level 25 and now it is 30. Anyone know the cap on a 3 star?

TigerClaw
09-30-2016, 04:53 PM
I been playing with this, Its fun once you get your characters level high enough, to beat those levels, But it takes a long time to level up.

Brockon21
10-04-2016, 06:29 AM
The max for a three star is level 45.

ssjup81
10-08-2016, 02:58 AM
The max for a three star is level 45.
Even at bronze?

That aside, for the tournaments, do you know how the points are determined? Sometimes I've gotten 30, sometimes 27, sometimes 32...why is that?

Brockon21
10-08-2016, 09:35 AM
I'm not exactly sure specifically for bronze if you can get 45, but I'm assuming so, I guess. To this point, I haven't gotten my bronze Leo up that high, which I plan on doing. I've only gotten that high with a couple silver characters and a couple gold characters.

And for points in tournaments...I've been wondering about that myself.

ssjup81
10-09-2016, 05:22 PM
My Bronze Leo is at three stars. Wish I could come across a silver or gold Leo card without having to buy packs.

The Deadman
10-09-2016, 09:58 PM
People still play this game?

Brockon21
10-11-2016, 12:52 PM
Yep, I still play this game. It has been very good in my circumstance because I only need to play it for a little bit almost every day...whenever a small slot of time reveals itself. I'm not advancing faster like others because I don't spend money, but have been moving forward still. Other Turtles games take more time without being able to take breaks in the middle...which doesn't work when someone isn't sure how long they have to play.

Zog
10-15-2016, 09:16 PM
I'm not exactly sure specifically for bronze if you can get 45, but I'm assuming so, I guess. To this point, I haven't gotten my bronze Leo up that high, which I plan on doing. I've only gotten that high with a couple silver characters and a couple gold characters.

And for points in tournaments...I've been wondering about that myself.

I believe no matter what type of card you have (bronze, silver, or gold) the number of stars limit your leveling. The type of card limits your available abilities. I have a silver Leo with 3 stars at 44 who is still getting XP but I think the max is 45 unfortunately. Luckily I've managed to get all the Nick Turtles. My Raph is gold at 43, Donnie is silver at 42, and Mikey is gold at 41, all 3 stars.

Hopefully able to get Splinter but at the rate his battle shows up it'll take me a while. I wish they would lower the price of the packs and also offer a way to pay to level them up.

I'm not opposed to spending money as long as it's reasonable and so far most of the micro transactions on here are not. Although I'll admit I've made some exceptions.

Zog
10-20-2016, 04:14 PM
I will say that the recent update is pretty good. It is much easier to get DNA for the VQ turtles which is nice, and the achievements to unlock Shredder are pretty cool too. I got probably 60K of mutagen from it, it's pretty sweet. I haven't fought the boss for the LARP turtles yet but I did manage to get enough keys to do so, just waiting on my team to refresh before I give it a shot. This game is definitely much better than what it was when it first released.

Still, the card packs are way over priced and I wish we could buy specific characters/or their DNA as well as stars to rank them up would be nice.

Ninjinister
10-21-2016, 11:04 PM
If I could make one change outside of pack price, it'd be to give an alert asking if you're sure you want to use Greenbacks. I have slipped and accidentally spent some SO MANY times... and pretty much every mobile game I've played has asked if you want to spend the in-game currency before it happens.

Brockon21
10-22-2016, 01:54 PM
Yep, I agree with you. I've accidentally leveled up a couple characters when I wanted to save up that mutagen for leveling up my top 5. I'm very excited that we can use greenbacks to purchase DNA. I had no way of leveling up my gold Ice Cream Kitty until that started.

Does anyone think the LARP turtles are a waste of time? I went in, got the keys, beat Leatherhead and just got one stinking DNA for LARP Donny. I'd much rather have the regular turtles.

Zog
10-23-2016, 10:05 AM
Yep, I agree with you. I've accidentally leveled up a couple characters when I wanted to save up that mutagen for leveling up my top 5. I'm very excited that we can use greenbacks to purchase DNA. I had no way of leveling up my gold Ice Cream Kitty until that started.

Does anyone think the LARP turtles are a waste of time? I went in, got the keys, beat Leatherhead and just got one stinking DNA for LARP Donny. I'd much rather have the regular turtles.

Yea the reward for beating Leatherhead should always be a LARP DNA pack because going through all of that to just get 1-3 DNA for a character is ridiculous.

I am also glad that you can buy DNA with greenbacks but does anyone know when it resets after you buy 3? Because I've bought Mikey and Raph DNA but sometimes when I go into the item screen they'll be there again but faded out. I'm not sure how that works.

Fishface
10-24-2016, 07:09 AM
Hey does anyone know how to get my old account back on the game. My resented as soon as it crashed and I need it to reconnect to my old name. Any tips. Will signing into facebook help?

TigerClaw
10-24-2016, 10:14 AM
Hey does anyone know how to get my old account back on the game. My resented as soon as it crashed and I need it to reconnect to my old name. Any tips. Will signing into facebook help?
I just use my google account, since the game is tied to google play achievements.

Raptor86
10-24-2016, 10:21 AM

If you used to sign in with the FB account then it will definetely help

TigerClaw
10-24-2016, 10:58 AM
If you used to sign in with the FB account then it will definetely help
Its better signing in with google, you get rewarded for those achievements.

Ninjinister
10-24-2016, 10:11 PM
Its better signing in with google, you get rewarded for those achievements.

.. You know you can't on 2/3 of the platforms the game is on, right?

Fishface
10-25-2016, 05:44 AM
None of those worked and they just took me back to my old game.

Jester
10-26-2016, 10:29 PM
Why is OOTS Raph so hard to get. I'm like 2 DNA away and hit all around him in the wheel....totally rigged, BTW.

Ninjinister
10-27-2016, 12:49 AM
I got all four turtles before the wheel so I couldn't honestly tell ya... right now all I need is Jones and yeah, it does seem I'm getting everything but him.

Since there were only four to get before the wheel was introduced, I feel it was a lot easier to get what you wanted... even then, it seemed like you got less of a character once you had unlocked them, but that might have not been accurate outside of my own personal perception. But unfortunately before the wheel you only got 1 DNA every time, whereas the wheel I think you can get up to three, plus the pack.

TigerClaw
10-27-2016, 10:36 AM
I got all four turtles before the wheel so I couldn't honestly tell ya... right now all I need is Jones and yeah, it does seem I'm getting everything but him.

Since there were only four to get before the wheel was introduced, I feel it was a lot easier to get what you wanted... even then, it seemed like you got less of a character once you had unlocked them, but that might have not been accurate outside of my own personal perception. But unfortunately before the wheel you only got 1 DNA every time, whereas the wheel I think you can get up to three, plus the pack.
How do you get the Wheel, every time I win the tournament, the App crashes on me, It only crashes after winning the tournament each time.

Brockon21
10-27-2016, 11:35 AM
What device do you use? I use multiple Apple devices and have never had issues.

TigerClaw
10-27-2016, 11:36 AM
What device do you use? I use multiple Apple devices and have never had issues.
I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S3, the App works fine, It only crashes after winning a tournament, It freezes right after showing the Leaderboard, then kicks you back to the home screen.

Brockon21
10-27-2016, 11:57 AM
I'm surprised there is crashing on a Galaxy.

TigerClaw
10-27-2016, 12:07 PM
I'm surprised there is crashing on a Galaxy.
this phone is a few years old.

Jester
10-27-2016, 12:14 PM

Yeah, only lack Raphie. Seems he's illusive to me in any form...though I'm close to base Raph thanks to the daily tasks.

TigerClaw
10-27-2016, 12:17 PM
I wonder if installing this app on my HP Touchpad and signing into my Google Account will retain all my characters and levels, I should try running it on it to see it its more stable.

Right now I'm at Level 29 and leveled up a bunch of characters to 29.

Ninjinister
10-27-2016, 01:08 PM
How do you get the Wheel, every time I win the tournament, the App crashes on me, It only crashes after winning the tournament each time.

Well we're talking about the last OotS level, not the tournament, and as to the how... I don't think this game's ever crashed for me.

Yeah, only lack Raphie. Seems he's illusive to me in any form...though I'm close to base Raph thanks to the daily tasks.

I just got 1 DNA for OotS Raph and it had me wishing you could trade or sell DNA to other players....

TigerClaw
10-27-2016, 01:19 PM
I tried installing Legends on the tablet, it doesnt sync your account and characters to another device, its like starting new on it, So I guess I'll have to stick to using the phone, since I'm at level 29 on it.

Brockon21
10-27-2016, 04:06 PM
I tried installing Legends on the tablet, it doesnt sync your account and characters to another device, its like starting new on it, So I guess I'll have to stick to using the phone, since I'm at level 29 on it.
Did you try connecting your account to Facebook? If you do it now, you should be good to go for the next time.

TigerClaw
10-27-2016, 04:25 PM
Did you try connecting your account to Facebook? If you do it now, you should be good to go for the next time.
I'll have to check and see if it syncs.

TigerClaw
10-27-2016, 05:12 PM
connecting to my facebook account did sync everything to the tablet, and also after winning a tournament, It doesnt freeze after the leaderboard and it lets me spin that wheel, It always crashes on the leaderboard with the Galaxy S3.

Brockon21
10-27-2016, 11:17 PM
connecting to my facebook account did sync everything to the tablet, and also after winning a tournament, It doesnt freeze after the leaderboard and it lets me spin that wheel, It always crashes on the leaderboard with the Galaxy S3.
Good deal. Not exactly what you wanted originally, but at least you got some answers!

TigerClaw
10-27-2016, 11:54 PM
Good deal. Not exactly what you wanted originally, but at least you got some answers!
What I wanted originally was getting the wheel after winning a tournament, I never could get to that cause it crashes on the leaderboard in the S3, playing on the HP Touchpad running Android, The App doesn't crash at all.

Brockon21
10-28-2016, 08:59 AM
What I wanted originally was getting the wheel after winning a tournament, I never could get to that cause it crashes on the leaderboard in the S3, playing on the HP Touchpad running Android, The App doesn't crash at all.
I figured working on your galaxy phone was the original hope. :)

TigerClaw
10-28-2016, 09:08 AM
I figured working on your galaxy phone was the original hope. :)
Yeah, but regardless, it always crashes at that same spot, nothing I can do, even if the app gets updated, same problem still happens.

Brockon21
11-05-2016, 09:22 AM
Anyone have any luck getting packs by spinning the wheel for tournaments? If so, who did you get?

tomtmnt
11-06-2016, 09:46 AM
I actually won an epic pack a few weeks back! I was over the moon. It upgraded stockman fly to gold.

That's it though other than numerous mutagen and resources packs. I've been playing for about two months. Hopefully at the very least I might win a silver pack soon.

Brockon21
11-06-2016, 10:41 PM
Very cool! I've been playing since a week after it came out, and I've gotten lucky twice with epic packs. Once bumped up Pizzaface to gold, then a week ago got Tiger Claw gold. I've gotten Chris Bradford, Baxter Stockman and Hun bumped up to silver. All of these from the wheel.

Zulithe
11-07-2016, 05:24 AM
i won an epic pack a while back and got baxterfly. He's okay. He can heal so it's always nice to have one of those on the team.

the level caps really piss me off in this game. it's hard to take on some of the later content because you simply can't upgrade your characters to be competitive. and spending $$$ on packs doesn't feel worth it when it costs $50 to get a pack which contains ONLY ONE 3* gold... sigh. It's bonkers.

imagine paying that $50 and you get something like Karai... so you just spent $50 to upgrade your 2* karai to 3*... talk about disappointing

tomtmnt
11-07-2016, 12:12 PM
I'm with you. Never pay 50 dollars for a pack. It's simply not worth it.

I've found after weeks of grinding and then a week of paying 15000 mutagen for three 4 star upgrades that I am now progressing again.

I do like building up the other roster cards. Slowly but surely it's making me more competitive in the tournaments.

Zog
11-07-2016, 07:13 PM
I've only bought Gold Packs when they show up at 50% off. I got my Raph that way. I will admit I did get one of the Nick Turtles pack when it was discounted and luckily I got Mikey, which was the only reason I wanted to get it.

Ninjinister
11-07-2016, 08:06 PM
I think it'd be great to eventually have Super Shredder as a boss. Probably not for a while since they're just now trickling in Northhampton stuff outside of Creep (Vision Quest Turtles and Chimera boss).

TigerClaw
11-07-2016, 08:37 PM
I think it'd be great to eventually have Super Shredder as a boss. Probably not for a while since they're just now trickling in Northhampton stuff outside of Creep (Vision Quest Turtles and Chimera boss).
Or have other playable characters that appeared in Season 4.

Ninjinister
11-07-2016, 08:51 PM
Or even seasons 1 and 2! Remember that outside of Leatherdragon as a boss in the LARP missions, none of the original Mutanimals are in the game. I was just thinking that since we still can't fight the actual Shredder at all (the level 3 or whatever boss was a robot), why not just make it an actual boss and someone who is an up-the-ante sort of fight like the other bosses, which are all big and powerful.

TigerClaw
11-07-2016, 09:00 PM
I wanna see Fugitoid, Mona Lisa, Sal Commander, Armaggon, Lord Dregg, One of the Triceratons as playable in this game.

But you know how this includes the recent movie TMNT characters, they should also add the 80s ones also.

Optimus Primer
11-10-2016, 08:06 PM
Is this game good? Should I download it?

Brockon21
11-13-2016, 09:08 AM
Is this game good? Should I download it?
I think this game is either liked a lot or not liked at all...by what I've read. I like it a lot but can't speak for everyone. It's definitely worth a try, I'd say.

Jester
11-13-2016, 09:22 AM
It's fine if you don't mind lots of grinding.

Also, this google doc is very helpful:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YLlwkwS7Jv3ZfBjPg1dCQIV0tJThiancYDP11Ppo4jM/htmlview#

ColinStein
11-13-2016, 01:30 PM
It's fine if you don't mind lots of grinding.

Also, this google doc is very helpful:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YLlwkwS7Jv3ZfBjPg1dCQIV0tJThiancYDP11Ppo4jM/htmlview#

How can I add to this? I'm level 65 and looks like the leveling info for 65 isn't there.

tomtmnt
11-13-2016, 01:30 PM
Thanks for the document mate. Very helpful trying to get those achievements 😌

Just evolved metal head to level 4 and unlocked shredder this weekend.

I love this game. The pace is slow but it gives the game plenty of longevity. 😌

Jester
11-13-2016, 01:58 PM
How can I add to this? I'm level 65 and looks like the leveling info for 65 isn't there.
Wish I knew. I was just happy it had the number of enemies in each level for the Shredder achievements.

Brockon21
11-13-2016, 02:15 PM
I noticed that there aren't enough achievements to level up Shredder to 4 or 5 stars. I only need 5 more of his DNA to unlock him, so I wanted to find out if I can leverage him for the future. Doesn't look like it...unless the next update allows ways to get more of his DNA...?

Brockon21
11-13-2016, 03:58 PM
Or do some of the achievements start over? It looks like thy do after you meet some of them!?

Jester
11-13-2016, 04:00 PM
There's levels to the Defeat so many of a certain enemy tasks: 100, 500, and 2000.

Coola Yagami
11-13-2016, 10:24 PM
The only problem I have with a version of Leatherhead being a boss in the LARP missions, is that it makes me wonder if they're ever gonna make him a playable character.

ssjup81
11-15-2016, 07:22 AM
Still playing and have all forms of the Turtles and gold cards for quite a few characters. I even unlocked Shredder and Splinter, but both are still level 1.

I still wonder why characters like Leatherhead and Slash aren't playable characters. I hope they add more chapters and characters, like the other Mutanimals, Shinigami, Mona Lisa, etc

Tarris Vaal
11-17-2016, 04:32 AM
Just started this game and like it a lot, but I am rapidly growing a healthy hatred of mushroom men *eye twitch*

I was wondering how realistically achievable the short term events are (the ones that give you about 4hrs to get 25k points for a pack of some description)?

I presume that as you level up the amount of available points on those missions to win increases, but as it is I have to win 12 missions at least to get the prize - which in the limited time and with a limited roster is just not happening.
Any one else having trouble with these events? Even those with advanced rosters?

Btown
11-17-2016, 10:52 PM
so i just downloaded the game and im trying it out. I feel like Ill like this as its exactly the same style as DC Legends and I enjoy that.

Brockon21
11-18-2016, 08:52 PM
Just started this game and like it a lot, but I am rapidly growing a healthy hatred of mushroom men *eye twitch*

I was wondering how realistically achievable the short term events are (the ones that give you about 4hrs to get 25k points for a pack of some description)?

I presume that as you level up the amount of available points on those missions to win increases, but as it is I have to win 12 missions at least to get the prize - which in the limited time and with a limited roster is just not happening.
Any one else having trouble with these events? Even those with advanced rosters?
Well I'm moderately far along, and I've only once gotten the final pack at 25,000 points. It was a Chimera event. I haven't really even gotten close to winning other packs in events. I'm mainly using the events to build up mutagen and XP for free, and sometimes I'm happy about the DNA. It very much seems that those who are further along are the ones who get all the rewards.

Ninjinister
11-25-2016, 08:32 PM
https://scontent.fsjc1-3.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15220258_664005567116965_4340564195149647320_n.png ?oh=ad2ae5cc720591ce3159c90525b9227d&oe=58C83BB7

Btown
11-26-2016, 02:02 AM
oh snaaaaap. this could be really dope.

tomtmnt
11-26-2016, 06:03 AM
Omg! That is so exciting!

Raptor86
11-26-2016, 09:06 AM
Yes, that's exactly what I was talking about!

More turtles from different universes

TigerClaw
11-26-2016, 09:27 AM
Yes, that's exactly what I was talking about!

More turtles from different universes
Hopefully they will include the 80s turtles, and not just the mirage version.

Sabacooza
11-26-2016, 09:52 AM
Hopefully they will include the 80s turtles, and not just the mirage version.Look at the arm on the left. Only the 80s turtles wear colored wrist bands and elbow pads so it looks you'll be getting them.

TigerClaw
11-26-2016, 10:08 AM
Look at the arm on the left. Only the 80s turtles wear colored wrist bands and elbow pads so it looks you'll be getting them.
Oh ok, I wonder if this also means we will get the 80s version of Shredder, Bebop, Rocksteady, and Krang.

Jester
11-26-2016, 11:13 AM
https://scontent.fsjc1-3.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15220258_664005567116965_4340564195149647320_n.png ?oh=ad2ae5cc720591ce3159c90525b9227d&oe=58C83BB7
What I was hoping for since day one....

TigerClaw
11-26-2016, 11:27 AM
So far I got Karai and Rat King at level 40.

Jester
11-26-2016, 11:58 AM
I'm at level 63.
I have:
Nick Bebop, Baxter, Nick Casey, April, and Basic Leo at 44
Mutagen Man, Metalhead, Newtralizer, Karai, Bradford, Spiderbytes, and Xever at 43.
Raph and PD Mikey at 42.
Shredder and PD Donnie at 39.
Rat King, Stockman-Fly, Fish Face, PD Leo, Bebop, Rocksteady, Casey, Raph, Zeck, Dogpound, Pulverizer, Steranko, Creep, Kirby-Bat, Muckman, Justin, Snakeweed, Hun, Pizza Face, and Basic Donnie at maxed at 30.
And Mondo Gecko at maxed 10.

Vicky82
11-26-2016, 05:08 PM
I'm at level 49

I have April, Dogpound, Spider Bytez, Bradford and Leo at level 45
Shredder, Kirby Bat, Karai, Xever and Justin at level 36
Stockman Fly, Baxter Stockman, Casey, Newtralizer, Pulverizer, The Rat King, Anton Zeck, Muckman, Snakeweed, Pizzaface, Donnie and Mutagen Man at level 30
PD Bebop, Steranko and Hun at level 13
and Mondo Gecko at level 10

I'm close to getting Metalhead, PD Mikey and PD Rocksteady

TigerClaw
11-26-2016, 05:20 PM
getting to level 40 takes a very very long time, lots of grinding and replaying levels over and over, I managed to beat the final stage of the Out Of The Shadows mission, I thought it was gonna reward me with the movie turtles, Instead you have to spin that stupid wheel and hope it lands on something.

Jester
11-26-2016, 08:31 PM
Most of my recent grinding has been to level up my team and to get DNA for Shredder and the PD characters.

Zog
11-26-2016, 09:34 PM
Seeing as how the Trans-Dimensional Turtles episode had the 80's and Mirage Turtles coupled with this picture, I think it's safe to assume we'll be getting these 8 turtles at the least.

I hope (but highly doubt) they give us the option to buy single character packs or DNA for specific character at anytime, unlike the current Item option where it changes every what 4 hours?

I would like to see more levels too with consistent enemy levels. It takes so long now to level up characters the higher they go so I can only play a new level in a chapter once every so many weeks.

Would also like to see new characters like the mutanimals. Would love to see the 03' turtles as well.

TigerClaw
11-26-2016, 09:42 PM
Seeing as how the Trans-Dimensional Turtles episode had the 80's and Mirage Turtles coupled with this picture, I think it's safe to assume we'll be getting these 8 turtles at the least.

I hope (but highly doubt) they give us the option to buy single character packs or DNA for specific character at anytime, unlike the current Item option where it changes every what 4 hours?

I would like to see more levels too with consistent enemy levels. It takes so long now to level up characters the higher they go so I can only play a new level in a chapter once every so many weeks.

Would also like to see new characters like the mutanimals. Would love to see the 03' turtles as well.
And I bet we can only get DNA of those Turtles during specific events or tournaments.

Zog
11-27-2016, 03:36 PM
And I bet we can only get DNA of those Turtles during specific events or tournaments.

Yea you're probably right. Hopefully though it will be more like the VQ challenges as opposed to the Mazes and Mutants.

TigerClaw
11-27-2016, 03:45 PM
Yea you're probably right. Hopefully though it will be more like the VQ challenges as opposed to the Mazes and Mutants.
and I'm sure we can get those DNA using the Greenbacks.

Btown
11-27-2016, 10:39 PM
and I'm sure we can get those DNA using the Greenbacks.

its all about the mighty greenbacks lol

ssjup81
11-29-2016, 06:50 AM
Wish they had greenback challenges like they do for pizza and Mutagen.

That aside, looking forward to the OT and Mirage Turtles. Wonder if they'll add in OT/Mirage Casey.

TigerClaw
12-01-2016, 05:36 PM
I finally unlocked Shredder after getting some achievements.

Ninjinister
12-03-2016, 12:58 AM
I got to Master rank for the first time and all I kept getting as prizes were Pizza and Mutagen. Buh.

How do you get to Student rank? It seems like you pretty much have to throw a tournament to get there.

Brockon21
12-03-2016, 10:09 AM
I've wondered about the student rank achievement, too! I purposely lost my first match of a tournament so I was in the student rank. I didn't get the achievement! �� You think we have to lose a few times, then win so you get the student rank wheel?

Vicky82
12-03-2016, 02:07 PM
I'm now level 53.

I finally finished chapter 5 on normal and I got Snake Karai.

I've also got Metalhead, PD Mikey, PD Leo, PD Rocksteady and PD Donnie.

Only 5 more DNA's till I get normal Raph.

Ninjinister
12-03-2016, 04:44 PM
I've wondered about the student rank achievement, too! I purposely lost my first match of a tournament so I was in the student rank. I didn't get the achievement! �� You think we have to lose a few times, then win so you get the student rank wheel?

How awful would you have to be to not do that on purpose? :lol:

Brockon21
12-03-2016, 08:54 PM
How awful would you have to be to not do that on purpose? :lol:
Hahahahahaa!

ssjup81
12-04-2016, 02:00 AM
Due to laziness, I just decided to take screenshots. I'm level 68 now and just finished chapter 7 on normal mode.

These are all the characters I have.

ssjup81
12-04-2016, 02:01 AM
Oh, one more.

Ninjinister
12-04-2016, 06:42 PM
Holy Mary of Scot! All of those max'd out characters... some of them I don't even have at all! @.@

Brockon21
12-04-2016, 08:48 PM
Yeah. WOW! I've been playing this game since the week after it came out and I'm not even close to that. I don't spend any money though, I guess.

I'm at level 66. I have gold 5 stars Baxter Fly,Metalhead, Rahzar, and Donatello. Gold 4 star, Pizzaface, Raphael and Ice Cream Kitty. Gold three star Tiger Claw, Shredder and Donatello VQ.

Jester
12-04-2016, 08:54 PM
Indeed, that's crazy.

ssjup81
12-05-2016, 05:35 PM
The reason some of the characters are maxed, is because I kept getting duplicatesÖlike Casey. I keep getting him in card packs itís ridiculous. A couple of characters I really wish Iíd luck out on getting are April and Steranko. Iím sitting around awaiting the next Spirit and Cunning challenge, whenever thatíll be.

Oh and Iím hoping to resist the urge to go all out when we finally get the Mirage and OT Turtles. ^^í

TigerClaw
12-07-2016, 11:54 AM
Looks like the game is in some kind of maintenance, can't connect to it.

TigerClaw
12-07-2016, 12:58 PM
The app just got an update today, It added the new content with the 80s and Mirage Turtles.

The only characters they added playable are the 80s and Mirage Turtles, They added a new Event called "Gauntlet" You have your characters battling in a series of levels, and the enemies are from the 80s era, Obviously this is loosely based on Trans demensional Turtles, so at some point you will meet the Mirage Turtles.

You have to beat these levels in order to collect the DNA of them, They are not available to purchase separately.

Vicky82
12-07-2016, 02:05 PM
The game has been updated and you can now get the 80s and Mirage Turtles. :D

TigerClaw
12-07-2016, 02:21 PM
The game has been updated and you can now get the 80s and Mirage Turtles. :D
Yeah, But you can only get them in an event, they are not available to purchase separately.

Zog
12-07-2016, 06:45 PM
Just played my first round in the Gauntlet. Not as tedious as getting 50 keys for the LARP DNA however at least with that I know I'm getting at least 1 DNA of a LARP character, and 3 DNA after it resets.

In the Gauntlet I spent maybe 20ish minutes, beat 11 levels and at the end of it got roughly 1200 mutagen, amounts under 50 of greenbacks and pizza, a few random items, 1 DNA Baxter, 1 DNA someone I can't remember, and 1 DNA for Mirage Mikey. Sounds decent just reading it but considering I spent that time and am looking only for the new Turtles, that's kinda crap.

It wouldn't be so bad if after you collect your chests you didn't have to wait 24 hours. At this rate it would take forever to get all the new characters. And why are they all different star levels?

Zog
12-07-2016, 06:50 PM
I got to Master rank for the first time and all I kept getting as prizes were Pizza and Mutagen. Buh.

How do you get to Student rank? It seems like you pretty much have to throw a tournament to get there.

You have to win until you go above the Student Rank and then lose so that you go back into the Student Rank, then win again.

I think the easier way to do this is wait a few days after a tournament starts so that the points go up, and then win until you go to Warrior. Now to go back down you just have to forfeit matches. Keep doing so until you drop back down to Student. Then win a match, preferably so that you don't get enough points to take you back to the Warrior rank. That's what I did and I got the achievement.

Fang Wolf
12-08-2016, 08:29 AM
I have start to play it on my tablet - It's funny to play.
*I Like it*...:tsmile: And I on LVL 13 now.
Now I try to get Shredder to my Team. :shredder: :tlove:

ssjup81
12-08-2016, 03:24 PM
I've been playing the Gauntlet event and noticed that my healing power and VQ Leo's Armor move has been downgraded considerably. Totally sucks that happened.

TigerClaw
12-08-2016, 04:24 PM
I noticed in the Gauntlet event, your characters don't have some cooling off period, and you can only get them back using Greenbacks, That makes it difficult to play through any of the levels, since I don't have enough characters that are over level 40, I have a couple of that are over 40, and a bunch that are 30.

The Out Of The Shadows Event is still going on, and its an easy way to get a bunch of mutagen, I wish there were easer ways of getting those warp passes, it would be nice if they had an event just for getting a bunch of warp passes.

ssjup81
12-09-2016, 03:15 AM
I want my original stats back! This is nuts!

tomtmnt
12-10-2016, 02:28 PM
I've tried the subscription. At 9.49 for the first month I thought if nothing else it was a cheap way to get a gold character.

Have to say I like it. That extra packet isn't much but getting double gold discs every time you earn them means I'll be boosting my bronze and silver characters a lot quicker.

Brockon21
12-10-2016, 03:22 PM
I've tried the subscription. At 9.49 for the first month I thought if nothing else it was a cheap way to get a gold character.

Have to say I like it. That extra packet isn't much but getting double gold discs every time you earn them means I'll be boosting my bronze and silver characters a lot quicker.
What's the premium mystery pack like? How about the mutagen machine?

Ninjinister
12-10-2016, 11:18 PM
So in Gauntlet, if a character gets KO'd they're as good as gone, and if they're injured, you can't just wait for them to heal... you gotta pay or do it in-battle?

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Jester
12-11-2016, 09:30 AM
So in Gauntlet, if a character gets KO'd they're as good as gone, and if they're injured, you can't just wait for them to heal... you gotta pay or do it in-battle?

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Yeah, purty much. Ain't it grand!? I bet everyone's gonna be just swimming in Mirage and FW DNA!

tomtmnt
12-11-2016, 02:15 PM
It's virtually the same as a normal mystery pack. Which is why I'm not that impressed with it.

The mutagen bar gives you 500 mutagen every few hours which isn't bad.

TigerClaw
12-11-2016, 02:45 PM
Here's some gameplay with the Mirage Turtles.

yAco8dFJPX4

Classic Turtles

bstTUsCGdoA

Classic Shredder

HY2HBX3A-ZY

Classic Krang

enb85SAgdyU

Toitlefan
12-11-2016, 04:42 PM

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I haven't tried it yet but I heard if you forfeit during battle your KOed characters (in that specific battle) won't stay KOed when you get back to the stage select screen. Again, don't quote me on it I have yet to try it. I think it's in one of the above videos.

Tarris Vaal
12-11-2016, 05:01 PM
I found out by accident earlier today -

If you forfeit prior to losing the battle completely, then your characters are restored to the state they were in prior to you starting that mission. Which is quite handy if you get screwed over by an unlucky hit or a badly timed miss.

That said, I find it frustrating that almost every single match is at least lvl 40s across the board. Means anyone lower than that is going to be basically cannon fodder.

Brockon21
12-11-2016, 07:31 PM
I haven't tried it yet but I heard if you forfeit during battle your KOed characters (in that specific battle) won't stay KOed when you get back to the stage select screen. Again, don't quote me on it I have yet to try it. I think it's in one of the above videos.
You are correct. I've tested it and that's how it works!

Ninjinister
12-11-2016, 09:26 PM

What even is this? I don't see an option for a subscription....

ssjup81
12-12-2016, 01:01 AM
I managed to get to the Technodrome back on Saturday. This challenge is literally challenging. I honestly donít mind the challenge, but the difficulty of this is crazy since they screwed up the character stats. The changes that are bothering me the most are the lowering of the stats for armor and healing. Itís totally unfair, especially since I, like some others, pick and choose which skills to try to max out and stuff for a character.

When it comes to RPGs in general, Iím a very defensive player. I tend to focus on having HP (of course that isnít a worry for this type of game) and on moves thatíll benefit the entire party to help keep it protected from enemy attack. So, the types of moves I always focus on first are defensive moves, healing, speed (for evasiveness), etc. I maxed out my healing ability for Leo, Mikey, April, Fly Baxter, and LARP Donnie. I maxed out Defense for Donnie. I maxed out armor for VQ Leo and recently, maxed out armor for LARP Donnie. It sucks that it isnít very effective anymore. I went back to Chapter 7ís battle against Kraang Prime and it was pretty much a 1KO.

IMO, this update sucks since they screwed up the charactersí abilities. I like the Gauntlet challenge, but I do feel they should have a set level for them. Letís say you have two or three characters leveled between 40 and 50 because they have at least four stars, but all of your other characters are between 20 and 40. That type of set up would be tough because the characters leveled 30 to 40 wouldnít be able to play it since it goes by your highest level character. I heard that the tournament PvP stuff is more difficult now too. I havenít noticed it yet since I havenít really been playing it. When itís for a pack that I really really want, Iíll try. I only played up to the point where I can get the resources pack.

IMO, they need to either restore character stats to normal (there are some players where there is no difference from lvl 5 and 6 for a skill, some have said), if not restoring it, then drop the non-regen thing between levels for the Gauntlet challenge, or if they donít bother with either of those, have set levels (like the Out of the Shadows event) for people to play through.

To me, this game feels a bit unbalanced now. A lvl 6 skill shouldnít be working like a lvl 1 or 2 skill.

tomtmnt
12-12-2016, 12:19 PM
On the packs screen in the shop don't you see a subscription pack choice next to the usual mystery pack?

Ninjinister
12-12-2016, 09:24 PM
On the packs screen in the shop don't you see a subscription pack choice next to the usual mystery pack?

I do not have anything of the sort. It shows Mystery, Original Turtles DNA, Ice Cream Kitty (Tournament), Mad Science, Mutagen, Brave, Heroic, Epic, Silver Rankup, Gold Rankup, and the Redemption.

tomtmnt
12-13-2016, 03:15 PM
That's really odd. Surely it's not a uk exclusive?

For what's it worth after having it for a week I'm quite impressed overall. It's better value then buying any individual packs.

In the sub pack you do get on average around 500 mutagen.

But it's when you win packs or get the resource pack it's worth the money. You get double the gold discs which mean they add up a lot quicker. In a week I've earn enough to upgrade my bronze muck man and Kirby bat which I'm really pleased with.

Ceres
12-13-2016, 04:17 PM
its too bad you can't recrute Krang :(

Ninjinister
12-13-2016, 07:14 PM

For what's it worth after having it for a week I'm quite impressed overall. It's better value then buying any individual packs.

But it's when you win packs or get the resource pack it's worth the money. You get double the gold discs which mean they add up a lot quicker. In a week I've earn enough to upgrade my bronze muck man and Kirby bat which I'm really pleased with.

They advertised the pack on their Facebook today and didn't indicate any region exclusivity.

Zog
12-13-2016, 07:27 PM

Could you list what exactly you get from the mystery subscription pack?

TigerClaw
12-13-2016, 08:19 PM
For some reason, I'm not getting the free Greenbacks or Free Mutagen for watching the videos, You normally get 1, 2 or 3 Greenbacks by watching videos, and 50 mutagens when watching a video.

Is this happening with anyone else? Its not working on either the Phone or Tablet.

Brockon21
12-16-2016, 09:33 AM
Do you get to pick who you rank up one of those rank-up packs that you use the new currency for? Or does it check to see who you have in silver then rank up to gold, or bronze to silver?

Vicky82
12-16-2016, 10:00 AM
Do you get to pick who you rank up one of those rank-up packs that you use the new currency for? Or does it check to see who you have in silver then rank up to gold, or bronze to silver?

No you don't pick it, it gives you one at random. I got a Baxter Stockman silver one, which was bronze before.

Candy Kappa
12-16-2016, 01:51 PM
Not sure what to feel about this game, it's okay enough to play a couple of sessions but The grinding gets boring real fast and the micro-transactions are far from micro, it's really expensive which is really annoying.

TigerClaw
12-16-2016, 03:56 PM
Not sure what to feel about this game, it's okay enough to play a couple of sessions but The grinding gets boring real fast and the micro-transactions are far from micro, it's really expensive which is really annoying.
That's where the warp passes come in, once you get some, its best to use them when getting DNA for certain characters.

TigerClaw
12-16-2016, 04:15 PM
The Ice Cream Kitty Tournament ended, and today is the TigerClaw Tournament. :)

Zog
12-17-2016, 10:01 AM
I am still not a fan of the Gauntlet. It's a neat idea but the enemies leveling is too fast. By the third stage they are equal to or greater than my highest characters, not to mention the cool downs carrying over. So in the mean time I've just been working on getting other characters to four or five stars. I am curious what the next set of turtles/theme is going to be.

Vicky82
12-17-2016, 10:41 AM
I am still not a fan of the Gauntlet. It's a neat idea but the enemies leveling is too fast. By the third stage they are equal to or greater than my highest characters, not to mention the cool downs carrying over. So in the mean time I've just been working on getting other characters to four or five stars. I am curious what the next set of turtles/theme is going to be.

Probably Space Turtles and you will able to collect Space Turtles, Fugitoid, Mona Lisa ect.

Brockon21
12-17-2016, 02:54 PM
I agree with you. I hope the gauntlet doesn't go away like the Shadows event hasn't. It's going to take me a while to get their DNA because my characters aren't leveled high enough to get more than 7 crates...and that's if everything goes my way in the battles! I think both the classic and original turtles are very cool!

Fang Wolf
12-17-2016, 05:50 PM
What is faster way to get Shredder? :shredder:

TigerClaw
12-17-2016, 06:02 PM
What is faster way to get Shredder? :shredder:
Just gotta keep playing, Shredder DNA is only available in the achievements.

Ninjinister
12-18-2016, 04:32 PM
My highest characters are two at 60... I get rekt by the 87 turtles every time

Fang Wolf
12-18-2016, 05:25 PM
Just gotta keep playing, Shredder DNA is only available in the achievements.

I know....:ohwell:
I thought it was is a quicker way.

Brockon21
12-18-2016, 06:02 PM
I had five characters at 58. Was able to knock out one of those 80s turtles...

TigerClaw
12-18-2016, 06:28 PM
How, were they ranked higher then 60? I wouldn't go up against characters that exceed your character's level.

Ninjinister
12-18-2016, 07:12 PM
How, were they ranked higher then 60? I wouldn't go up against characters that exceed your character's level.

All of the 87 Turtles were at 65

TigerClaw
12-18-2016, 07:37 PM
All of the 87 Turtles were at 65
Ah, Then you may wanna continue playing until you u can get your characters above 65, It's gonna take a long time.

Ninjinister
12-18-2016, 08:42 PM
Ah, Then you may wanna continue playing until you u can get your characters above 65, It's gonna take a long time.

That would require Golds for those two, which I haven't got.

Brockon21
12-29-2016, 04:29 PM
I am extremely annoyed that when I level up my top characters, the levels of all the opponents in the Gauntlet get higher levels, too! So I can't get further in the Gauntlet by leveling up my characters. What is the secret for excelling in that event?

tomtmnt
01-01-2017, 11:31 AM
Anyone else having problems with this app today?

Haven't been able to connect to the server for a few hours now😔

TigerClaw
01-01-2017, 12:19 PM
I finally got a Samsung Tab S2 and the game runs great on it, no more crashes.

I got Zeck and today I finally got the Nick version of Raph.

Ninjinister
01-01-2017, 03:54 PM

There were a couple of times where it lost connection and had to reconnect.

Vicky82
01-01-2017, 04:52 PM
Yeah I had problems connecting today, I thought I had problems with my internet connection at first but my internet on my computer was running fine.

slingtheory
01-01-2017, 07:00 PM

Just opened the game a few minutes ago and it's started completely over for me. like back at the opening cut scene. Really sucks too because I was just about to get to level 30 and really working on unlocking the vision quest turtles. Came here to see if it happened to anyone else.

TigerClaw
01-01-2017, 07:43 PM
Just opened the game a few minutes ago and it's started completely over for me. like back at the opening cut scene. Really sucks too because I was just about to get to level 30 and really working on unlocking the vision quest turtles. Came here to see if it happened to anyone else.
as long as you are logged into your facebook account, it saves your progress.

Tarris Vaal
01-02-2017, 01:55 PM
Its a random upgrade for one of the characters you have available. So if you have Leo, Hun, Baxter all at bronze for example, it would select randomly one of those 3 to upgrade if you select the silver pack.

Equally the gold upgrade pack only selects from the silver characters you have available.

Jester
01-03-2017, 10:20 PM
So...anyone having any luck being able to actually play?

TigerClaw
01-04-2017, 07:27 AM
I was finally able to upgrade Leonardo to 4 Stars.

ssjup81
01-05-2017, 04:52 AM
Its a random upgrade for one of the characters you have available. So if you have Leo, Hun, Baxter all at bronze for example, it would select randomly one of those 3 to upgrade if you select the silver pack.

Equally the gold upgrade pack only selects from the silver characters you have available.That's pointless...kind of, imo. I would hate to get a character I have no plans on particularly using, being upgraded. Even doing the challenges (like the class challenges) and getting all 110,000 points just to open the pack to get either a card for a character you don't want, or either get more annoying duplicates. Every single time I try, I get duplicates and knowing my luck, if I used those new points or whatever, I'd probably still end up getting duplicates since it's random.

They need some type of system in place where if you have a ton of duplicates, you can trade them for greenbacks, mutagen, or those new shurikan points, or pizza, or something if it's a maxed out character that's gold. Same with silver and bronze. If you have a lot of extra cards, you should be able to exchange the extra cards to upgrade them to the next stage.

Righ now, for Casey, who is maxed out with five stars, I have 181 duplicates, followed by Karai and Leo with 100 extra. Donnie is next at 95, and then Metalhead at 86, etc.

So...anyone having any luck being able to actually play?I had trouble the other day. Kept saying it couldn't connect, but it did eventually and the game glitched...but in a good way.

I was playing through the Gauntlet challenge was trying to get 60/60. Last time I had 59/60 and before that, 58/60. I finally managed it! Now, after I collected everything, I went back to the Gauntlet event. I don't know what happened, but it put me at Krang's battle again. I fought and managed to beat him again 3 stars. I checked the map again and it doesn't have that I played Krang's stage or the first one, but it still reads that I have 3/60 at the moment. I'm curious how this'll play out once I reach Krang again. I took a screen shot of it since I was so surprised. I have three extra chances to get 60/60. Right now I have 33/60 when it should say 30/60.

The other glitch was weird. In one of the battles, the Cockroach Terminator refused to move and stayed on VQ Leo. Was kind of creepy.I was finally able to upgrade Leonardo to 4 Stars.Very nice! Wish I could give you my Leonardo cards.

Ashwolf
02-02-2017, 08:11 PM
theres a valentines day update but from what i can tell, event-wise, its gonna kick up after gauntlet disappears

Tarris Vaal
02-03-2017, 06:00 PM
That's pointless...kind of, imo. I would hate to get a character I have no plans on particularly using, being upgraded. Even doing the challenges (like the class challenges) and getting all 110,000 points just to open the pack to get either a card for a character you don't want, or either get more annoying duplicates. Every single time I try, I get duplicates and knowing my luck, if I used those new points or whatever, I'd probably still end up getting duplicates since it's random.

Funny you should mention that ssjup81! They update just brought that very concept into the game! Thats handy, I felt like I had enough fishface covers to max him out again!

Andrew NDB
02-03-2017, 06:03 PM
I got my daughter going on this. I told her I want her to unlock Original Leonardo.