PDA

View Full Version : Rat King Returning Again???

matteso586
05-06-2016, 12:34 PM
With the next episode titles "City at War", is it possible that the Rat King (formerly known as Victor Falco) will be returning? He was in the original Mirage version.

Ninturtle
05-06-2016, 12:55 PM
Probably
10 char

Powder
05-06-2016, 01:33 PM
I'm guessing this version of "City At War" won't be much like the comic, so I'll say no.

Vicky82
05-06-2016, 01:41 PM
No I doubt it as Splinter's part was just a side story in City at War. The episode will just focus on the turtles stopping the gang war.

Also I can't see Splinter going missing and getting trapped somewhere so soon after the Turtles get him back.

It probably could happen in the future but not yet.

matteso586
05-06-2016, 06:32 PM
If he does appear in season 4, how do you think he'll react to Rockwell thinking like a man again.

MikeandRaph87
05-06-2016, 06:57 PM
Another take on City At War? Interesting. As far as Rat King returning I have been wondering what the wait is for his return.

victory_angel
05-06-2016, 07:20 PM
If the Rat King he would be a ghost as Splinter was talking to the Spirit of the Rag King and later finds the remains of the Rat King when he is healed enough to move.

Galactus
05-06-2016, 07:37 PM
I honestly felt that a better use of the Rat King and adapting his part of City at War would have been in Season 3 when Splinter's mind was separated from his body. The turtles could have come back to NYC and found Splinter under Rat King's control. It seems a bit unrealistic (even in this show) to have the city under Shredder and the Kraang's control for months yet not notice a feral Splinter going around.

As for Rat King's prospects of appearing in City at War? Slim. They are just going to loosely adapt the actual Foot civil war.

thundermaster612
05-07-2016, 04:37 AM
I liked the Rat King and all but I would prefer that he would be dead either though he was a good underused character

IndigoErth
05-07-2016, 11:50 AM
While I don't really care if we see Rat King again or not, I DO still want to know his connection with the Kraang. He had mutagen before that citywide canister spill. Add in the separate telepathy themes of his work with the mutagen and April via Kraang genes. So if a return would finally touch on that then that would be great.

neatoman
05-07-2016, 12:18 PM
If the Rat King pops up to pressure Splinter into eating rats, that would be really weird for this show.

CyberCubed
05-07-2016, 12:23 PM
Rat King hasn't appeared since Season 2, he should return in the show regardless. It would be a shame for one of the most iconic and popular TMNT villains have so few appearances in this series.

thundermaster612
05-07-2016, 05:53 PM
While I don't really care if we see Rat King again or not, I DO still want to know his connection with the Kraang. He had mutagen before that citywide canister spill. Add in the separate telepathy themes of his work with the mutagen and April via Kraang genes. So if a return would finally touch on that then that would be great.

When Rat King was still Falco and Don first met him he explained that the Kraang showed up asking to experiment with the mutagen, so maybe it was Falco who found out what April's powers could do through Rockwell.

Sorry if my theory is a bit inaccurate, My memory of season 1 is getting a bit fuzzy. Time for a full rewatch session