PDA

View Full Version : Classics reissues of Turtle Variants??

Shreddar90
05-09-2016, 12:35 PM
Hey guys,

I recently saw on ebay that they have rereleases of some of the old Turtle variants in the classics reissue line. Does anyone know the entire list of rereleases?

Thanks!

EddieNES
05-09-2016, 12:40 PM
Powder is gonna be so mad at you.

It's Delta Don
Skateboardin Mikey
and Touchdown Tossin Leo

Candy Kappa
05-09-2016, 12:40 PM
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?p=1571446#post1571446

go_ninja84
05-09-2016, 01:17 PM

It's Delta Don
Skateboardin Mikey
and Touchdown Tossin Leo
LMFAO at this,

anyway the list is all
Leonardo
Donatello
Michelangelo
Raphael
Shredder
Splinter
Krang
Foot Soldier
Bebop
Rocksteady
Delta Donatello
Touchdown Tossin' Leonardo
Skateboardin' Mike

if you dont have any of the vintage versions of these i recommend getting those instead since these versions suck and lack paint apps

they also re-released the Party Wagon, i have never opened mine but it looks like its missing sticker apps

EddieNES
05-09-2016, 01:31 PM
LMFAO at this,

anyway the list is all
Leonardo
Donatello
Michelangelo
Raphael
Shredder
Splinter
Krang
Foot Soldier
Bebop
Rocksteady
Delta Donatello
Skateboardin' Mike

if you dont have any of the vintage versions of these i recommend getting those instead since these versions suck and lack paint apps

they also re-released the Party Wagon, i have never opened mine but it looks like its missing sticker apps

The rereleased some turtle mechs as well I believe. But that was years ago I think.

Shreddar90
05-09-2016, 01:37 PM
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?p=1571446#post1571446

thanks for navigating that absurdly large thread.

inaheap
05-09-2016, 02:45 PM
LMFAO at this,

anyway the list is all
Leonardo
Donatello
Michelangelo
Raphael
Shredder
Splinter
Krang
Foot Soldier
Bebop
Rocksteady
Delta Donatello
Skateboardin' Mike

Party Wagon is only missing the sticker on the orange door. It is actually pretty nice. I think for me the biggest draw back now is that it seems to run about the same price as a original. Unless you are talking one with box.

go_ninja84
05-09-2016, 04:02 PM
Party Wagon is only missing the sticker on the orange door. It is actually pretty nice. I think for me the biggest draw back now is that it seems to run about the same price as a original. Unless you are talking one with box.
they are missing stickers for the stink bombs too right?

Powder
05-09-2016, 05:01 PM

It's Delta Don
Skateboardin Mikey
and Touchdown Tossin Leo

Get off my peepee.

I Crave Pizza No More
05-09-2016, 05:29 PM

It's Delta Don
Skateboardin Mikey
and Touchdown Tossin Leo

Is what I think I see in your avatar what's really in your avatar?

EddieNES
05-09-2016, 05:59 PM
Is what I think I see in your avatar what's really in your avatar?

I left in up to everyone's imagination. But yes.
From the parody.

Ninjinister
05-09-2016, 07:20 PM

Why is this the preface to every mention of a dupe topic

GK Punk
05-09-2016, 07:35 PM
I left in up to everyone's imagination. But yes.
From the parody.

Inappropriate for the forums. Please find something a little more PG.

EddieNES
05-09-2016, 07:50 PM
Inappropriate for the forums. Please find something a little more PG.

Ok, I will.

Done.

I Crave Pizza No More
05-09-2016, 08:43 PM
Ok, I will.

Done.

Sorry to get you busted, dude. Didn't mean to cause an issue.

Anyway, it's such a bizarre choice of characters to re-release. And there's no Raph? The paint apps on all of them is poor compared to the 25 year old originals, which seems almost impossible.

EddieNES
05-09-2016, 08:59 PM

Anyway, it's such a bizarre choice of characters to re-release. And there's no Raph? The paint apps on all of them is poor compared to the 25 year old originals, which seems almost impossible.

No worries man. I figured someone might complain, I thought I cropped it enough. lol.

go_ninja84
05-10-2016, 02:45 AM

honestly in surprised they even did a Donatello seeing as how they hate on him alot. i agree though lousy paint on them

slashpieturtlemix
05-11-2016, 12:47 PM
The camp is way different on don and his base color is off
Does anyone have any comparison shots?

nellyp
05-11-2016, 04:28 PM
I don't have shots of both now but in another thread where delta Don was posted I did a side by side with a pic from eBay after Powder mentioned that a ton of paint was left off. The results are staggering. Also it seems they only include 4 of the 8 pieces of foliage since they probably cheaped out and only modded each piece in the 1 color.

When they released Bebop and Rocksteady with missing paint that was bad but why would they choose a character with a ton of painted details and leave them out?

Edit: here are pics of the new and old versions

http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/nellyp007/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps5piseumq.jpeg (http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/nellyp007/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps5piseumq.jpeg.html)

http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/nellyp007/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsmxwo8m0f.jpeg (http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/nellyp007/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsmxwo8m0f.jpeg.html)

Zachatello00
05-11-2016, 04:43 PM
Do I understand correctly that they rereleased the party wagon recently? Or are we talking about a few years ago?

EddieNES
05-11-2016, 05:06 PM
Do I understand correctly that they rereleased the party wagon recently? Or are we talking about a few years ago?

They were just listing what has been released in the classic line. Wagon was awhile back.

Zachatello00
05-11-2016, 10:24 PM
Aw. Poo. Thanks for clarifying.

Ninjinister
05-11-2016, 11:06 PM
I actually kind of like the neon green.

Nerdatello
05-12-2016, 06:43 AM
Does anyone know if these 3 are the only ones being released now? Or did they also re-release any of the original-style Turtles? I missed out on getting a Raph when I had the chance, now I can't find him anywhere.

EddieNES
05-12-2016, 07:06 AM
Does anyone know if these 3 are the only ones being released now? Or did they also re-release any of the original-style Turtles? I missed out on getting a Raph when I had the chance, now I can't find him anywhere.

The store I went to had the 4 original turtles with these and some Krang's.

go_ninja84
05-12-2016, 07:45 AM
my local store is packed with all 4 turtles

slashpieturtlemix
05-13-2016, 05:00 PM
I'm not angry to get a new variant after all these years lol he'll look hilarious against the other two