PDA

View Full Version : Reboot RP

Electric
05-10-2016, 10:37 PM
As I said, lets try to go back to the basics with our RPs, to see if we can get them back to how they used to be a few years ago.

Plot: Shredder and the foot are willing to do whatever it takes to wipe out the turtles and Splinter.
(We can definitely add to this, or edit it, as we get people. Feel free to toss out suggestions)

2012 Series

Rules:
-No godmodding characters
-Dont control others characters
-Be reasonable in response times

No Character Limits or Restrictions.

Canon Characters:
Karai - Electric
Shredder - Lethal Lullaby
Leonardo - Electric
Michelangelo - Shiro Kame
Raphael - Lethal Lullaby
Donatello - Electric
Splinter - Fang Wolf
Tiger Claw -Fang Wolf
Scale Tail - GoldMutant
Ice Cream Kitty - Mew

OCs:
Shiro - Shiro Kame
Mystee - Lethal Lullaby
Kenny - Lethal Lullaby
Benjamin - Lethal Lullaby
Cin Cin - Fang Wolf

Shiro Kame
05-10-2016, 10:50 PM
Entering as Shiro and Mikey.

Electric
05-10-2016, 10:53 PM
Entering as Shiro and Mikey.

Got ya added!

Lethal Lullaby
05-10-2016, 11:13 PM
I could try Shredder, and could play as more canon if needed. Far as original characters: Mystee, Kenny, and Benjamin (if that's okay. I'll be sure to put focus on them equally Not give one more screen time than the others is basically what i mean. and all while not trying to steal the limelight.)

Electric
05-10-2016, 11:21 PM
I could try Shredder, and could play as more canon if needed. Far as original characters: Mystee, Kenny, and Benjamin (if that's okay. I'll be sure to put focus on them equally Not give one more screen time than the others is basically what i mean. and all while not trying to steal the limelight.)

Added!

(And if you want more, let me know. My main concern is having all 4 turtles, other than that, whoever we get works!)

Lethal Lullaby
05-11-2016, 05:42 AM
Added!

(And if you want more, let me know. My main concern is having all 4 turtles, other than that, whoever we get works!)

Trying to get others to join. I think I'll ask Metroid, although it is highly unlikely he would join. I still like my infection idea, but anything else works too.

GoldMutant
05-11-2016, 02:37 PM
I'll probably be a bit slow because I want to wrap up school and some scripting, but for now I'm going to experiment with new TMNT characters we don't often see in these games.

For now, put me down as Scale Tail.

Mew
05-11-2016, 03:27 PM
Could I be Ice Cream Kitty?

Electric
05-11-2016, 04:03 PM
All added!

Let's get the last two turtles filled (I'll give this about a day and then I'll just take one) and then we can get started!

Lethal Lullaby
05-11-2016, 05:03 PM
Do we have Raph yet? I could be Raph too. (since people I've been asking have said no, or haven't gotten back to me yet.)

Shiro Kame
05-11-2016, 08:09 PM
Now all we need is Donatello.

Electric
05-11-2016, 10:05 PM
For the time being I can take Donnie then, which means we can begin! If anyone wants to join later, or take on another character, I can switch someone out then.

Just had a really rough night, so don't know if I'll be able to start us off, but if anyone else would like to take iniative and start, go for it! Really vague plot means you can take it where you want

Shiro Kame
05-11-2016, 10:29 PM
Maybe Shredder should since most stories start with hints of what the conflict's gonna be, maybe with all the main Foot villains in the throne room waiting for orders?

Lethal Lullaby
05-11-2016, 10:52 PM
It was the average day in the Foot base. The majority of the clan's members had woken up for the usual early morning routine. Once that was done and over with they basically went to do their own thing. Then Shredder asked to see Karai, the Reid brothers, and Shiro if she's in the foot. If not I'll fix this in his throne room.* As expected Shredder was already in his throne chair.

Kenny sighed once he heard that Shredder wanted to see him and a few others. The reason being that he just got out of his uniform pants. He chuckled softly to himself, knowing he shouldn't expect to be able to relax much. He pulled his pants back on before skipping to the throne room.

Benjamin had been in the break room drinking some coffee after training. He was halfway finished when a Foot ninja came to tell him that Shredder wished to see him. Benjamin nodded in response leaving the room with the styrofoam(?) cup of coffee in his hands still. On his way his brother had skipped past him. He opened his mouth to tell Kenny to knock it off.

Fortunately Kenny stopped right before the doors to the throne room. He turned his head to Benjamin grinning, "Good morning, Ben-Ben." He says before adjusting his posture and putting on a serious face.

Benjamin nodded to Kenny grimacing slightly at the nickname. Although he did have to admit, Kenny's little change of character was impressive. With a sigh he followed Kenny into the room as well.

~*~

"Who drank all of the orange juice?!" Raphael shouted from the kitchen, before stepping out into the main area. "And secondly. Who's the moron that left the empty carton in the refrigerator??" He asks holding the orange juice carton upside down as a few drops slipped out. He already was having a bad morning, having actually fallen off the bed and on his face earlier. He considered himself lucky for not breaking his nose. Now there was no orange juice.

Mystee hummed to herself looking through one of Michelangelo's comics, as she sat upside down on the couch. She was still in her pajamas, since she decided to stay the night there with April. Of course April left to go to school. She took notice of Raphael's 'orange juice dilemma'. She looked to see the few drops that fell from the carton.

"Well that was three drops that could've been in your mouth" Mystee commented with a small smirk.

"SHUT UP!" Raph shouted at her before impatiently waiting on a response from his brothers. Meanwhile Mystee dropped the comic giving Raph a death glare.

((This good?))

Shiro Kame
05-12-2016, 10:54 AM
Shiro followed the others into the throne room, bowing before Shredder once they were there.

Shiro was mutant that was adopted into the Foot as a child. She didn't have any other friends except for Karai due to being bullied as a child for her "quirks". She was fiercely loyal and strong, but had dark side that loved fighting and blood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikey giggled at Mystee's comment, but then got quiet once he realized how serious their spat was getting.

Mikey: Sure, Raph, tick off one of the few people who can actually kick your shell. *does not realize saying that will probably get his own shell kicked*

Electric
05-12-2016, 11:17 AM
Karai was already kneeling before her father when the others arrived. "About time you 3 showed up" she said, standing up, before turning back to her father. "Now that everyone has arrived, what do you need us for, father?"

-------

Leo was meditating in the dojo with splinter when he heard Raphs outburst. Splinter was still focused, so he quietly got up and went out into the main room to see assess the situation.

"Raph, calm down. Just text April and have her pick some up before she comes over next time." He said, grabbing the carton from his brother, walking across into the kitchen.

Donnie, choosing to ignore the commotion coming from outside his lab, was busy beginning to rebuild metalhead. He was using some of the old Kraang parts he had collected, hoping to make this model even more functional than the previous one.

Fang Wolf
05-12-2016, 01:48 PM
✦ → [In The Foot Clan: Throne room] ← ✦
Tigerclaw with his twin sister Cin. *Both kneeling front of Shredder*
"I'm here now Master and from Japan I have my twinsister with me...
She new in new york, she have come from Japan today with me.." Tigerclaw says with head bow.

"Who is this bladed guy, Oniisan?" She asked on Feudal Japanese to Tigerclaw low.
Cin carries a katana from the feudal Japanese design.

✦ → [In Lair. The Dojo] ← ✦
Splinter still meditating.

Mew
05-12-2016, 01:56 PM
Ice Cream Kitty was in the freezer. She started an escape plan! (She didn't realize that she could melt, and that this idea was incredibly idiotic. Ice Cream Kitty just wanted to be the normal cat she once was and be outside the freezer.) She got a package of frozen Venus brand pizza, and using some rubber bands and small trinkets she collected on the rare occasion she was outside the freezer, made a working Pizza Thrower. It was very small, but Ice Cream Kitty thought it might be powerful enough to pop open the freezer door, and get outside. The frozen cat tried to do it when Michelangelo would was in front of the refrigerator, so she could land on his head. The plan was all in place....

Lethal Lullaby
05-12-2016, 09:14 PM
Kenny merely scoffed at Karai's comment before remarking, "Well of course you'd be in here first." He then adds pouting, "Don't need to be upsettin' Daddy now, do we?" He places his index finger to the side of his face tracing a 'tear line'.

Benjamin bowed his head to the female ninja quietly apologizing, After Kenny made his comments he sighed having an idea of what might happen next to his brother. He glanced over to Karai every now and then watching to see what she'd do.

Shredder approached all six of them looking down on all of them, his cold expression not changing even once. He looked at Cin for only a few seconds before looking to the four he had originally called in the throne room. "I've given you all plenty of chances to take care of Yoshi and his students, but still that has not happened. This time I want my orders to be followed exactly, and no complaining when you return." He tells them pausing a few seconds before continuing. "I assume each of you know a few human allies of the turtles. Bring me one, it does not matter who."

"Huh.. Why give us such an easy task?" Kenny asks Shredder tilting his head to the right.

"Kenny shush.." Benjamin quietly whispered to his brother.

"Do not question me, Kenny. Just keep quiet and do as Karai tells you to. Benjamin, you are second in command for this mission." Shredder raises his voice slightly when answering the purple haired male.

"Yes sir." Benjamin quickly responded, although he was a bit nervous about being given such a responsibility. Plus, he doubt trying to command his brother or Shiro was going to be easy.

~*~

"Tch. Yeah as if." Raphael says in response to Michelangelo only for Mystee to throw herself over the couch and appear between the two.

"Don't push your luck." Mystee says with a deadly tone to her voice. While she wouldn't harm them too badly, especially to the point of death, she did want them to knock it off.

Raphael grunted in annoyance after Leonardo came in to tell him to have April bring some before she comes over again. "So I have to wait for my orange juice?" He asks sounding irritated. He grumbled a, 'fine' taking his t-phone out to send April a message.

"Oy.. you act like you're gonna die without orange juice." Mystee says sighing before stretching her arms over her head popping her neck a couple times. She shrugged before heading into the kitchen with Leonardo. "If you had a nickel for every time that happened, how many do you think you'd have?" She asks jokingly.

Shiro Kame
05-12-2016, 09:22 PM
Mikey heads into the kitchen, humming the Theme Song as he goes to get a soda out of the fridge, unaware of ICK's "evil plan". He opened the fridge door and grabbed a coke. He then opened it, preparing to take a sip, still underneath the freezer door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shiro nodded her head. After over 8 years of being in the Foot, she knew better than to question her superiors' judgement. She knew that even having the slightest doubt with any high-ranking member of the Foot, let alone the Master, would incur the most fiercest of punishments. Besides, this was a "noble cause". This Hamato Yoshi deserved to suffer and die for what he did to the Master and to Karai. It was only right since she owed everything to them. If it were not for the Master's generosity, she would probably have been dead by now by the outside world due to her mutation making sure that she had no place in society.

Shiro: Don't worry, Master. We will not fail you this time. The turtles and their master won't survive against us this time around.

Electric
05-12-2016, 10:19 PM
"A nickel?" Leo scoffed, tossing the empty carton into the trash and filling up a glass with water. "If I only had a penny for everytime that happened Id still be able to buy a private apartment in downtown New York by now" he continued, taking a sip.

-------

Karais eyes narrowed at Kenny, lips already curling to berate him, but her father started before she could. She listened intently, bowing when he finished.

"Alright then." She said, turning with a smirk to the other 5. "We all know the three closest allies of the turtles. The vampire, the punk boy, and the kraang princess. We only need one, but we'll divide into two teams for insurance. Benjamin, you'll take Shiro." Her smirk grew as she then turned her head towards Kenny "and Kenneth will be with me." While she trusted Benjamin, she knew better than to leave his brothers behavior under his supervision, and also didnt feel like subjecting Shiro to the torment of dealing with him. She would be sure to keep him in line.

"We'll be going after O'Neil.The two of you pursue either of the others. Stay in contact. We will get one of them." She began to walk towards the door, stopping in front of the two felines. "One of you, come with me and Kenneth, the other will be going with Benjamin and Shiro. Now lets move." she commanded, walking out the door.

Lethal Lullaby
05-12-2016, 11:08 PM
Mystee chuckled at Leonardo's response before sitting at the island in their kitchen. She hummed softly to herself as she looked up to see what Michelangelo was doing.

Raph continued griping about his orange juice as he headed into the bathroom for a shower. Maybe it'd help calm him down, but he secretly doubted it.

~*~

Kenny grinned finding Karai's short moment of annoyance with him to be cute. He returned her smirk after she gave the details and assigned their teams. He made a comment that he wouldn't 'cramp her style'. He then followed her out as well.

Benjamin nodded to Karai saying, "Yes ma'am." Before stepping by Shiro. He trusted Karai knew what she was doing by pairing them up as she did. He just hoped his brother would try to behave around Karai. The eldest twin then looked to Shiro as they walked out behind Karai. "Since they're going after April, who do you think we should go after?"

Shredder sighed shaking his head ever so slightly before leaving the throne room as well. He made sure to make it clear that if they failed he wouldn't hold back on their punishment.

Shiro Kame
05-12-2016, 11:48 PM
Shiro was glad not to be going with Kenny. Due to Kenny's insanity and rather carefree demeanor, she often had the urge to strangle him. Since Shredder was clearly infuriated with their repeated failures, she did NOT want to chance losing their quarry in the slightest.

With that being said, while she wanted to be able to take down an actual vampire due to her "warrior spirit", she knew that also chanced failure to capture Mystee. Therefore, with Shredder's anger, it would be much safer to go after the weaker opponent, despite the lack of challenge.

Shiro: We should go after Casey Jones. That kid has no common sense, and will be cockier and weaker than the vampire. Besides, I've heard that Raphael is rather close with him.

Mew
05-13-2016, 05:22 AM
With Mikey by the fridge, Ice Cream Kitty launched the Pizza Thrower!
The freezer door opened and the frozen cat jumped on to Mikey's head! Ice Cream Kitty looked around, but had to keep still knowing Michelangelo might notice a cold, slimy sensation on his turtle head.

Fang Wolf
05-13-2016, 07:28 AM
She began to walk towards the door, stopping in front of the two felines.
"One of you, come with me and Kenneth, the other will be going with Benjamin and Shiro.
Now lets move." she commanded, walking out the door.

Cin nods. "I'm going with female. This come be fun...hehee.." (On Feudal Japanese).
*Follow with Karai & Kenneth.* Tigerclaw go with Shiro & other one.

Electric
05-13-2016, 10:37 AM
Karai led her team out of the building and up to the rooftops, as it was mid-day. They traversed along, headed straight towards Aprils apartment. When they arrived, karai signaled for the other two to remain where they are, as she slid down onto the fire escape and be entered the apartment through the window.

Within a few minutes, she can back out.
"April wasn't there. Which means she's either on her way home from school, or on her way to the turtles. For our sake, we need to intercept her in case it's the latter. Let's move" she said taking off towards the school.

------

Leo just stood and watched as ICK flew out of the freezer onto Mikey's head. He rolled his eyes. "...I didn't meditate long enough for this..." He said exiting the kitchen

Shiro Kame
05-13-2016, 12:59 PM
Mikey: HEY! *looks up to see ICK* NO! Bad Ice Cream Kitty! You know you can't be out of the freezer! You'll melt! *takes the rather naughty kitty and tries to put her back in the freezer*

Mew
05-13-2016, 01:58 PM
Ice Cream Kitty, being helpless against Michelangelo, hissed a bit, but reluctantly went back into the freezer. She needed a new plan to get out of the freezer.

GoldMutant
05-13-2016, 03:14 PM
The warmth of a crisp, sunny day surrounds New York's populous. The cities roaming with people, the abundant work, a typical day within the city. However, one being isn't content with the environment, an old face the Turtles and the Foot were aware of. His dark brown eyes shine from the shadows of an alleyway, his destination unknown. The creature's name though? Scale Tail.

Hailing from Dimension X, Scale Tail was sent to the Foot Clan by Krang in an attempt to hunt the Turtles. The success of the infamous hunter has lead to bitter arguments of his loyalties as he committed heinous actions among the Foot as well. Quietly slithering, he slowly watches both Shiro Kame and Benjamin from the alleys, intrigued.

"Fascinating, they're plagiarising my job? How adorable, they work for respect by Foot commanders and are later lauded. Well, they have a black belt in stupid if they think they can outdo my efforts" Scale Tail shakes his head while lamenting.

Quietly slithering, ST vanishes into the shadows to calculate an attempt of not only earning satisfaction of killing his prey, but preparing an unknown agenda...

Lethal Lullaby
05-13-2016, 04:23 PM
"Oh what a shame." Kenny sighs following Karai. He ran up beside her as they were headed to April's school. "I'm guessing the plan is to grab her when she comes out. Now do we grab her right away, or wait until she's not around other students?" He asks knowing that it was most likely the latter, but just wanted to play dumb. He then stopped running and took his phone out to check the time. "It's still kinda early." He says running to catch back up with Karai.

~*~

Benjamin led his group as they were on pursuit of the vigilante, Casey Jones. With it still being daylight out, he tried to lead them through a route, where they wouldn't be witnessed by many. Then a thought crossed his mind. They both go to the same school last I recall. O'Neil and him He hums in thought to himself wondering if they should head to the high school as well. He then thought about how Casey would have hockey gear on him just about whenever they had an encounter. "Do any of you know about any hockey rinks that are open to public use, or even run down ones?" He asks his team, thinking they might be able to get Casey there.

~*~

Mystee sighs partially agreeing with Leonardo as she shook her head. She got up from where she sat heading out of the kitchen. She nearly bumped into Raph, who* finished his shower not too long ago. Her lips curled as she waited for him to make some remark. Instead he surprised her with a muttered, 'sorry'.

Raphael wasn't wearing his mask quite yet. He walked to and opened up the refrigerator. He went to grab last night's left over pizza, only to notice it was a bit heavier then he last remembered. As he pulled the pizza box out the cardboard flopped down and some soggy slices smacked the ground. The box left behind a puddle of orange juice on the shelf and some was dripping down as well. "Oh come on!" He shouted in frustration.

"Huh.." Mystee says looking over at the mess. "Well at least you know where your orange juice went now."

Shiro Kame
05-13-2016, 04:49 PM
Shiro began a quick search on her phone. She narrowed down the results by age restriction, a quick search of Roosevelt High's website, and things on Casey's facebook.

Shiro: There seems to about 5 that would allow someone Jones' age to enter. However, this one *points to the image on her phone* seems to be the most likely since that's usually where the Roosevelt Vikings practice for their games and Jones is a part of that team...Plus, what he wrote on his Facebook. So should we follow him from the high school, or wait for him at the rink?

Electric
05-13-2016, 05:15 PM
Karai groaned at Kenny. "I'm not sure if this is your first kidnapping, but I don't think a ninja, a mutant Panther, and...whatever you are, dropping down and abducting a girl in front of a bunch of high schoolers would be the best to way to go about it" she sneered, stopping ahead of the others and signaling then to as well. They were on a rooftop adjacent to the school. Karai knelt down, pulling out a pair of binoculars from her belt.

"Their final period should be ending within the hour. We'll stake out here, and then trail her until she's alone"

-----

Donnie emerged from the lab, heading into the kitchen. With his face buried in his laptop, he didn't see the orange juice on the floor, and steppers right in it, slipping and falling back on his shell.

"Wha!" He yelled, rubbing his head. "Rrrrr, MIKEY!"

Shiro Kame
05-13-2016, 05:17 PM
Mikey: Raph did it! Honest! Mystee's a witness!!

Lethal Lullaby
05-13-2016, 06:03 PM
Kenny did a few slow claps after Karai's explanation. "It's not for your information. I was just messing with you, doll face." He tells her before smirking, as he remembers something about April. "Doesn't she also have some sort of ability to sense things most others could not?" He asks laying on his stomach beside her. He then looked down to the school, his head resting on the palm of his left hand.

~*~

The school might be easier, but Karai wanted us to split up... Benjamin thinks to himself after Shiro was able to find out about the hockey arenas. He quietly huffed before looking to Shiro. "We'll head to the rink and wait there. Hopefully he goes alone." He tells her.

~*~

"How was I supposed to know the orange juice leaked out and into the pizza?!" Raphael shouted at Michelangelo when he told Donnie that the mess was his fault.

Mystee gasped when she saw Donnie slip in the orange juice mess. She was at his side in a matter of seconds, looking him over. "My that was quite the fall. You didn't break anything important did you?" She asks kneeling beside him.

Shiro Kame
05-13-2016, 06:14 PM
MIkey gasped in horror.

Mikey: Dude! You wrecked the pizza?! Not cool, Man!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Shiro nods and follows Ben to the rink. She hopes they won't have to wait long since it could possibly take all day. As they go, she begins to feel like they're being followed, but just chalks it up as anxiety over the mission.

Mew
05-13-2016, 06:26 PM
Ice Cream Kitty let off a saddened mew.
She cried a tear of strawberry ice cream out of being scolded for something the cat didn't think was a big deal. Ice Cream Kitty was a tad bit mad, though. Cats are like that, and she flicked a rubber band at Michelangelo, softly.

Fang Wolf
05-13-2016, 06:42 PM
Cin laying on her stomach beside Karai and wait on order.

← ✦ →

Tigerclaw nods and follow Shiro and Benjamin to rink.
"Now...I will break Jones's Bones...Hehee... *Cracks from his knuckles*

Electric
05-14-2016, 02:17 AM
"Now is not tine to mess around. Keep it up, and I will be sure to let Master Shredder know of your lack of focus" she snarled, turning back to the school. "ONeil has abilities, but she cant control them. We're just gonna have to work around it."

After a while, the loud school bell rang, and students flooded out of the building. Karai kept low, bringing the binoculars up to her eyes. It took a few moments, but she finally saw the bright, orange hair in the crowd. As they walked further out from the school, and the crowd thinned, she saw April was with Casey. It wouldnt be difficult to take both of them, but it did make it more challenging, as if one managed to get away, they would alert the turtles much sooner. Luckily, Casey and April exchanged a few words, then took off in separate directions.

"This way" she commanded, taking off towards the buildings in Aprils direction. They trailed her from the rooftops for a few blocks, before April turned down a dead end alley.

Karai signaled Kenny and Cin to drop down on the open end of the alley to block her in, then dropped down herself, landing on top of the manhole cover April was about to slide open.
"Where ya going, princess?" she said, smirking.

(Unless anyone wants to take on Casey and April, everyone can just play as them as needed)

-----

"uh, i think so" Donnie answered mystee, standing up. he gave a quick glare at both raph and mikey before sitting down at the island.

Lethal Lullaby
05-14-2016, 10:57 AM
"Killjoy." Kenny comments to Karai before rolling his eyes. He does as she commands moving down to the alleyway's only escape route. He watches Karai with an amused smile as she confronts the red head. His arms also folded.

April looked at Karai with a frown, before taking notice of another mutant aka Cin, and Kenny. She looked back to Karai before answering, "I dropped something.." She lied to the female ninja.

Kenny chuckled to himself hearing and shook his head. "You're a terrible liar, lovely." He says unfolding his arms. "We know where you were really headed."

April watched the three as she tried to discretely send an emergency message to the turtles. She noticed Kenny walking over, leaving just Cin to block the opened end of the alley. She took the chance to make a run for it. She came to a stop as she felt something sharp enter the back of her leg, behind the right knee. Before she could cry out in pain a hand covered her mouth.

"Did you honestly think you could outrun me?" Kenny laughs slightly twisting the blade from his hidden blade gauntlets in her leg. He stopped before looking to Karai. "I believe this is a mission completed, no?" He asks with a smile.

~*~

Mystee was relieved to hear Donatello say he was alright. She watched him take a seat at the island walked to sit across from him. She noticed Raphael returning Donatello's glare and sighed putting her head on the island's countertop.

Raph huffed closing the refrigerator door before storming off. He unfortunately didn't notice the laptop that was on the floor and stepped on it. The entire room filled with the sound of the laptop breaking.

Mystee immediately sat up as her eyes widened. She leaned to the right and saw Raphael's foot on Donatello's now broken laptop. She gasped, covering her mouth, and had an idea of the war that was about to occur.

Fang Wolf
05-14-2016, 03:12 PM
← ✦ →

Cin blocked the opened end of the alley.
*Give April a Sneer.* "Are you hurt, little Girl? Oh..hehee...
You do not know what real pain is, do you?"
She says on Feudal Japanese to April.

← ✦ →

Electric
05-14-2016, 09:07 PM
Karai walked up beside Kenny, grabbing his gauntlet and manually removing it from Aprils leg. "We don't know what master shredder wants with her, so it might be wise of you to not damage her" she remarked. While April was down, she knelt on her, pinning her down, and removed her tessen from her pocket. "But I'd say mission accomplished. Cin! You'll be carrying April back to headquarters. Do not inform the others just yet. We don't want them to think they can slack off just because we've fulfilled our end.

Getting off of April so Cin could grab her, Karai stood above April with a smile "I can't wait to see what Shredder has in store for you"

---

Donnies eyes went wide, knowing what had just happened, before he shut them tight and grabbed his head. "You have GOT to be kidding me"

He ran over and shoved raph off the laptop, picking it up in multiple pieces. "do you know how long it will take to rebuild this?! I don't even have enough parts to begin!"

Lethal Lullaby
05-14-2016, 09:33 PM
"A blade to the back of the leg never killed anyone... not right away at least." Kenny tells Karai, shrugging before taking a cloth from his gear and wiping the blood from his blade.* "And darling, you should know that I don't like to kill all of them right away." He adds, now stepping aside for Cin to pick up April.

"You won't get away with this. Soon as my friends find out y-" April starts to say until Kenny purposely yawned saying that he didn't care. She tried to see if she could stand, but the pain in her leg was unbearable. She groaned grabbing the back of it.

~*~

Benjamin waited with Shiro and TigerClaw at the Hockey rink for Casey's arrival. It had been nearly an hour and there was next to no sight of him. He groaned in annoyance under his breath, before looking to the other two. "Could either of you check around to see if you can spot him coming?" He asks looking between Shiro and TigerClaw.

~*~

Raphael looked down seeing what he had done. He was about to step off of the laptop, but Donatello had shoved him off. The red masked turtle growled at the purple one before shoving him back. "Hey! You're the one who walked in here with the stupid thing in your face in the first place!" He shouts before adding. "Ya know, I bet if you didn't, you would've seen the orange juice and wouldn't have slipped in it either, clutz!"

"Okay.." Mystee nervously laughs as she walks over to Raphael and Donatello. She gave an uneasy smile raising both her hands and bringing them down at a steady pace. "Let's just all calm down, m'kay? Donnie, I can help you find parts, and I'm sure April wo-"

"Why are you defending him?! It's basically his fault for-" Raphael interuppted Mystee then got interuppted himself by her.

Mystee stopped talking once Raphael interuppted her. She decided to pay him back and cut him off saying, "Raph. Shut the hell up, and calm the f*** down."

Shiro Kame
05-14-2016, 09:41 PM
(Okay, since nothing's going on with Casey's capture...)

Casey was walking to the rink, getting ready to practice for the upcoming big game in a month. He had all his practice gear with him, and was just coming up to the rink that Shiro, Ben, and Tiger Claw were at.

Shiro: He's here. Shall we follow him inside, or wait until he's finished and then follow him?

Shiro had mixed feelings about this. On one hand, they were about to be redeemed for their failures, which she and the others were constantly reminded about. One the other hand, it just didn't seem right to attack an unskilled, insufficiently armed fighter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikey: Sorry, Ice Cream Kitty. I didn't mean to yell...I guess it couldn't hurt to let you out for a bit. *puts ICK in a bowl, only to widen his eyes once he sees that Raph broke Don's computer* Um...let's go somewhere else... *takes ICK and a few whipped cream sprayers into the living room, knowing this could get ugly*

Electric
05-15-2016, 02:15 AM
"Clutz!?" Donnie yelled in disbelief "Im so sorry that I keep busy with my work, while alll you and Mikey do around here is make messes and break things! Maybe if you two wouldnt be screwing stuff up all the time, I wouldnt have to be working 24/7 trying to put everything back together, and then I could take a short enough break to walk to the kitchen without my laptop"

He groaned loudly, turned on his heel and carried the broken laptop pieces back to his lab, slamming the door behind him.

Leo heard the door slam, and naturally assumed the worst. Luckily, it seemed all his brothers were separated at the moment, so he wouldnt have to intervene just yet, theyd all have some time to cool off.

----

(will wait for Fang to reply before we move too much further)

As Cin was getting April, Karai stood with her arms crossed.

"It really is a shame Master Shredder wants you alive" she said to April "watching you roll on the ground all pathetic like this really makes me want to just end your sorry life, especially considering how easy it was to bring you down. Oh well. Im sure you dont have long anyways"

Mew
05-15-2016, 05:51 AM
Ice Cream Kitty happily sits in the bowl. She liked seeing the lair, and knew the cold whipped cream would keep her from melting. Ice Cream Kitty, her cat instincts forgetting she had no fur, started to lick, or "clean", herself. She saw an episode of Space Heroes in the TV, and this episode had a giant space cat in it. Ice Cream Kitty watched the cat's heroic deeds and mews lightly. Even though she was entertained with the TV, Ice Cream Kitty still wondered why two Turtles were fighting. A few minutes later Ice Cream Kitty forgot all about it.

Fang Wolf
05-15-2016, 06:51 AM
Tigerclaw snarl low. "We follow him now...
I break his legs...and Take him to Master Shredder..." He look at Shiro and Ben.

← ✦ →

Cin sneer when she have April on her shoulder.
"I Agree...with Karai..." Cin try to talk to English.

(Thx for wait on me....:tsmile:)

Lethal Lullaby
05-15-2016, 09:09 AM
Mystee turned to Donatello as he shouted back to Raphael. Her eyes shifted to look at Raphael and could see his lip curling, along with his fists clenching. It seemed Raphael didn't want to be wrong in the argument and was prepared to throw down. She partially stepped in front of him with a hand out to tell him 'back off.' She also began to open her mouth in attempt to calm Donatello down, but he had gone off to his lab slamming the door shut. The sound caused her to flinch, and then again after Raphael growled and threw his fist at the refrigerator door.

Raphael, luckily this time, didn't break anything when punching the refrigerator door. Not even his hand, surprisingly, but of course it was going to be a bit bruised up. He muttered a string of swear words under his breath, brushing roughly past Mystee almost knocking her over. He then walked to the exit and said to anyone within earshot. "I'm gonna hang with Casey. Let me know when the mad scientist calms down." Then he walked on out, texting Casey, 'Yo Case. Gotta blow off some steam. Ya doing anythin?'

Mystee sighed in disappointment before walking to the main area of the lair. She laid across the beanbag chair, sighing again before burying her face in it.

~*~

"Well if nobody else is with him, I guess we can get him now." Casey answers Shiro's question before looking to TigerClaw. "What do you think, s- nevermind..." He asks to see about his opinion, but TigerClaw already expressed it. He glanced back over to Casey as he continued to approach the building. He knew that this task would be simple, seeing as Casey's fighting skills weren't the best. He was glad they didn't have to go after the vampire, but then started to think. Huh. Had we gone after and captured her, we would've taken away one of their strongest allies. So why did we go after the other two? He questioned himself wondering what Shredder's plan really was.

~*~

Kenny chuckled quietly to himself as Karai spoke to April, tossing his bloodied cloth aside. He watched Cin pick up April and did a short skip to Karai. With a light pat on her back he gave a smile and asked, "We can go now, yes? Or do you want something to eat?" He asks, sounding as if he were offering to buy. He removed his hand from her back, placing behind his with his other hand too, still smiling.

Electric
05-15-2016, 09:53 AM
Karai nodded."let's go"
She led the way back to headquarters, sticking to rooftops and alleys. When they arrived, she instructed Cin to deposit April down in the holding cells, before going up to Shredders throne room.

She walked in and knelt. "We have one of the turtles allies down in the dungeon. Benjamin and his team are still out. What is the next step, father?"

Shiro Kame
05-15-2016, 10:05 AM
Shiro nods and begins to slowly follow the others, getting ready to take down Casey, who is texting and blissfully unaware of any danger.

Casey: "Just practicing at the rink for the upcoming Hockey Game. Why? What you wanna do?"

Casey was starting to near the locker room, unaware that he would be ambushed there.

Fang Wolf
05-16-2016, 02:46 PM
Cin nods and throw in April in holding cells.
She leave April alone in cold holding cells and get up to throne room.

Lethal Lullaby
05-16-2016, 03:47 PM
While it was hard to tell with his mask on, Shredder was impressed that they managed to bring one in. He nodded to Karai and Kenny, who had joined in shortly after kneeling a few feet beside Karai. "Excellent work you two. If the other two are successful in bringing the other ally, I might forget all the other mishaps." He says making sure the emphasis on 'might' was clear.

"Oh I'm sure they'll be successful. I have faith in my brother, and Shiro too." Kenny tells Shredder only smiling with his eyes. He's watched and practiced from enough fashion modeling shows to learn how to smize. "And Karai was abso-"

"Karai." Shredder says cutting off Kenny in the middle of his talk. He stepped in front of her looking down. "Go check on Stockman and see how his 'project' is coming along." He tells her then looks back to Kenny. His eyes narrow not saying a word, before he points the two out of the throne room.

April glared at Cin after she threw her in one of the dungeon's cells. As difficult as it was to move, with her hands bound behind her back, She managed to force herself up. The floor felt like ice to her and caused her to shiver a bit.

~*~

'I stepped on Don's laptop, and we kinda got into it for a little. Anyways idc. I just need to get away for a bit.' Raphael messages Casey back. He* comes up under a sewer lid and climbs the ladder. Once he was right at the lid, he slowly and carefully moved the lid up and to the side. He peeked out to make sure everything was clear. He didn't see anyone, so he assumed he was good. After getting out of the sewers he hid in the shadows waiting on a response from Casey.

~*~

Benjamin went with Shiro and TigerClaw through the building, moving as stealthily as possible. Once he caught sight of the vigilante, he quietly stepped back. He signed to Shiro for her to make the first move, knowing she was most likely the quickest. He would wait for her to catch and detain him, then would take care of the rest.

Shiro Kame
05-16-2016, 05:32 PM
Casey had just finished texting to Raph when a fist was launched right into his stomach. He gasped for air as he was knocked back by the strong blow. He looked at his attacker.

Casey: Sh...Shiro..!?

Shiro: Greetings, Casey Jones. We finally meet. *goes in for a kick, which is blocked by Casey's hockey stick*

Casey: What do you want, you white freak?!

Shiro: It's not what I want, it's what Master Shredder wants, and it's YOU, Casey Jones!

Casey then pushed the hockey stick against Shiro hard enough to send her back a bit. When Shiro quickly recovered and attacked Casey with her fists, refusing to use her weapons since it wouldn't be "fair" to use them against a untrained foe with no real weapon.

She moved fast and hard like lightning, attempting to lay an attack on Casey. Casey was to block a few, but eventually did get hit due to his inexperience, and fell to the floor.

Shiro: Is that all, Jones? Are you gonna come quietly, or do I have to continue this?

Casey: Like hell! *attempts to punch Shiro, only to get his fist caught by Shiro*

Shiro: Pathetic. *punches Casey hard enough in the head to knock him out cold* This was too easy. *gets out her grapnel, which is Foot ninja standard gear, and starts to tie up Casey until there's no way for him to get out*

Electric
05-16-2016, 06:37 PM
Karai bowed. "Yes, father"

She turned and left the room, heading straight down to the lab. Walking in to the massive chamber, she approached the desk.

"STOCKMAN!" She yelled, as she flipped through a couple notes laying on the desk. Her father had not told her what this 'project' was, and her curiosity was getting the best of her.

Lethal Lullaby
05-17-2016, 06:15 AM
((OOC: Before anyone says anythin', besides the 3 of that already know, E said he was fine with this. By 'this' I mean the time skip I'm doing. So some important info would be:
●It's been nearly 20 hours since their capture. Meaning it's most likely in morning right now.
●April's currently been locked and chained up, guarded by two of Shredder's henchmutants.
●Casey is strapped to an examination table, as Stockman perfects his 'project' and is injected with the virus.
●The turtles assume April just went straight home the other day, and Raph is under the impression that Casey left town for his game already, courtesy of the text Benjamin sent him through Casey's cell.
●Affects of the virus: Hallucinations, random spasms/twitching, fatigue, unusual cravings (Starts off with weird combinations of food, then gradually becomes a flesh craving.), and eventually loss of basic human emotion.))

+++Earlier+++

Shredder watched as the needle was injected into Casey's arm. Stockman fluttered back buzzing to those in the room to 'keep back' just in case. As the virus was making it's way rapidly through Casey's system, Shredder told Stockman to have a strong glass cell/room ready to put Casey in, so that they may watch his behavior later. He didn't bother waking up, or calling down Karai, or the Reid brothers, thinking they were still oblivious to his true plan.

April was still out of it from being knocked out again. She laid uncomfortably on the cold cement ground. Her cell guards, at the moment, were Bebop and Rocksteady/Zeck and Steranko. Both, playing a quick card game, occasionally looking over to see when she'll gain consciousness again.

+++Current+++

They were still down in Stockman's area, and had placed Casey in a room, similar to those interrogation rooms seen in crime shows. Meaning, there was a window, that was a mirror on Casey's side. When he was informed of how the virus was contagious, Shredder made sure to take his own precautions. He then sent in one of the Foot ninjas, who had failed their last mission a week ago. The poor man, unsuspecting of what was to come, since Casey should currently be at the stage of unusual hunger.

~*~

Kenny left the men's shower room of the base, a purple towel on his head and white towel robe wrapped around him. He rolled his shoulders before his neck, popping them in the process. Practice earlier was merciless as usual.

Benjamin walked out of room after Kenny did. He, of course, was in a separate showering stall. The towel that laid on his head was maroon, and his robe was black. He watched Kenny pop himself before proceeding to do so himself. His brother then turned, a bit to quickly, causing Benjamin to fall back in surprise.

*Before he could ask his brother what he wanted, Kenny bursted out laughing at him. "Ah hahaha! Oh my l- Pffft!" He continued for another 10 or so seconds, eventually pulling his older brother up to his feet. "Heheh. Sorry about that Ben-Ben." He said leaving, forgetting about his question, leaving Benjamin a bit red in the face, and hoping nobody else had witnessed his fall.

~*~

Raphael still wasn't sure if his apology to Donatello last night was good enough. He did accept the fact that Donnie was right in the most part. After his breakfast, of which included orange juice, which Mystee brought later the day before, he went to the genius' lab, with a cup of coffee made too. He held the cup in his left hand, knocking on the door with his right.

Shiro Kame
05-17-2016, 11:21 AM
Shiro was getting a drink of water after today's practice. She enjoyed training a lot, so having a rough session was her cup of tea. She was oblivious to what was going on with the captives, so she was her calm, collected, stoic self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikey's getting an ice pack from ICK since he got hit in the head in today's training practice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Casey started to foam at the mouth once he saw the poor Foot soldier. He slowly stalked towards him before lunging at him. He began to smash and slam against the glass, slowly cracking it before it shattered. He then pinned down the Foot soldier, drool coming down from his mouth. He then started to rip the guy's flesh with his teeth and hands, disgustingly devouring him.

Casey: Flesh...hungry...!!

Fang Wolf
05-17-2016, 01:06 PM
Cin smell blood and hear scream from down there.
"Oh...What happed down there? Are Bladed man wicked?"
She asked her self on Japanese and start to moving towards the staircase that goes down.

Electric
05-18-2016, 12:10 AM
Karai stood just outside the one way glass, observing the results on Casey.
"Interesting" She said bluntly, neither amused nor appalled. "So, father. Whats our next move?" She said turning away and walking towards him.

------

Leo was out in the main room, practicing his daily katas. For some reason, he was messing them up today. A misstep, a sloppy movement, a hesitation. Due to that, he was determined to do them all perfectly, now going on his second hour repeating the same motions.

Donnie was intensely focused, laptop parts spread out before him on his workbench. He had the device opened, carefully and precisely soldering pieces into place. When he was interrupted by the knock on the lab door, he jumped, knocking the soldering iron into base, pushing it off the table. The work in progress clanked on the ground as multiple pieces scattered.

"ugh..." he let out, having been up since yesterday working and not having the energy to get upset. He slanked over to the door, throwing it open.
"what." he said blankly, rubbing his eyes

Mew
05-18-2016, 05:09 AM
(Is Ice Cream Kitty the ice pack? Or is she giving one to Mikey?)

Shiro Kame
05-18-2016, 11:25 AM
(Giving one to him)

Mew
05-18-2016, 01:48 PM
(Giving one to him)
(But she isn't in the freezer anymore she's in the living room. Didn't Mikey take her there when Raph broke Don's computer?)

Mew
05-18-2016, 02:01 PM
((OOC: There was a time skip, so most likely she would've been put back in at some point. I mean, I doubt Mikey would leave her out over night. Had you payed attention you would've noticed. And will have an actual reply up in about an hour.))
(I actually read the post, thanks for assuming things. I forgot that there was a timeskip. )

Lethal Lullaby
05-18-2016, 03:11 PM
(I actually read the post, thanks for assuming things. I forgot that there was a timeskip. )

((OOC: \(_)/ you're welcome.))

"We'll let him lose into the streets. That is the next plan." Shredder begins to tell Karai watching as Casey torn the Foot ninja up and devour him. He then looked directly at her, his eyes with a dead serious look. "For now you keep quiet about this, especially around Shiro and Benjamin. I don't care what else you do." He tells her then informs Stockman to have 10 or so Foot ninjas to detain Casey so they can get him outside.

Meanwhile the Reid brothers had gone to their own rooms to change into their casual wear. Kenny wished he knew what they were keeping April and Casey for, but he assumed it was something sinister, which he would find amusing. Benjamin was a little curious as well, but figured he could wait and find out later.

~*~

Raphael took a step back when Donatello threw the door back. A little bit of coffee splashed onto his hand, but he didn't want to have to get a new one, so he silently cursed at the pain. He forced a half grin giving the cup to his brother. "Just uh thought you could use one of these..." He says waiting for Donatello to take the cup.

Fang Wolf
05-19-2016, 03:29 PM
← ✦ →

"Why are Bladed man insane?" Cin still asked her self that.
She know fear inside her - do her worry about Shredder next step.

Tigerclaw looking after Cin.
"What are my sister......?"

← ✦ →

Shiro Kame
05-19-2016, 05:44 PM
(Lethal's not going to be on the Forums for a few days. Just want ya'll to know ahead of time.)

Electric
05-19-2016, 06:28 PM
(Same with me. If you all want to continue, feel free. Otherwise we can pause it and pick up when everyone's back)

Fang Wolf
05-19-2016, 06:31 PM
(Lethal's not going to be on the Forums for a few days. Just want ya'll to know ahead of time.)

(Same with me. If you all want to continue, feel free. Otherwise we can pause it and )

((We can pause and pick it up when everyone's back))

Shiro Kame
05-19-2016, 09:21 PM
(Meh, might as well wait.)

GoldMutant
05-25-2016, 09:17 PM
(I've noticed nearly everyone has returned at this point. Shall we continue with the story, wait a little longer, or try again? Open to suggestions especially because I have to contribute a lot more.)

Shiro Kame
05-25-2016, 09:30 PM
(If we do continue, I'm considering killing off Casey for drama and realistic reasons. Since Shredder's turned Casey into a cannibal and Casey's already eaten a human being, he would realistically have his days numbered.

There is a disease know as Kuru that is contracted through eating human brain tissue. This causes the victim to slowly have his brain destroyed in a 6-12 month time limit before going into a coma and dying. There is no cure, and is fatal.)

Electric
05-26-2016, 08:23 PM
(We can continue or try something else!)

GoldMutant
05-26-2016, 08:44 PM
(I say give it until the end of the month, if not the beginning of June. If there's no progress, we'll try another game or form a plan.)

Lethal Lullaby
05-26-2016, 08:48 PM
((I think we should try to continue.))

Shiro Kame
05-26-2016, 09:30 PM
(Let's just continue. We've come this far.

I still have the Too Far idea in my MS Word save.)

Lethal Lullaby
05-27-2016, 04:38 PM
insert Jeapodry theme
((Maybe we should do a new? nobody else has replied in character since myself and FW for a while.))

Shiro Kame
05-27-2016, 11:05 PM
(Well, this RP's officially dead...)

Mew
05-28-2016, 05:11 AM
((Sadly, if a new RP starts, there is a high chance it will die out in a few days. >_< ))

Lethal Lullaby
05-28-2016, 09:19 AM
((Sadly, if a new RP starts, there is a high chance it will die out in a few days. >_< ))

you.
sthu.
It'll be fine.

GoldMutant
05-28-2016, 10:08 AM

(I don't care if I'm a hypocrite because my Internet is slow as hell now, but you barely contribute at all in terms of relevance sorry to say. Have a little faith or do something about it. Here's a rough idea, maybe we can take it from here with Turtle progression instead of the meat of the Foot Clan plot.)

Quietly slithering into the sewers, Scale Tail realizes an idea that while idealistic may actually come to be. Knowing the Foot will remain a thorn in his side in addition to the Turtles, he heads towards the lair in hopes of creating an unlikely roster.

The splashes continue to grow as he picks up in speed before arriving.

Shiro Kame
05-28-2016, 01:03 PM
Mikey's just coming out of the lair when he sees Scale Tail.

Mikey: Whoa! Dude! What are you? A snake?

GoldMutant
05-29-2016, 12:14 PM
Not budging on the immediate shock, Scale Tail coldly stares at the young Turtle.

"No, I'm clearly a Saurian, of course I'm a snake! Surprised you don't remember me Michelangelo, it's been far too long" Scale Tail comments. He then studies his prey, viewing him as nothing other than a scatterbrain.

"I must admit your brothers and you seem better than before, but it seems our paths intertwine regardless of what you do. Here you are hiding within the shadows instead of playing Teenage Mutant Hero Turtle? Quite depressing to see"

Shiro Kame
05-29-2016, 01:29 PM
Mikey: Um...who are you again...?? (He is kinda a scatterbrain) And what're you talkin' 'bout?

Shiro Kame
06-05-2016, 07:39 PM
So...is this RP officially scrapped? Should we try to continue it, or just move on and start a new one?

Lethal Lullaby
06-06-2016, 09:07 AM
So...is this RP officially scrapped? Should we try to continue it, or just move on and start a new one?

(probably start a new one. I wasnt sure if I should wait on Electric to reply or not.)

Shiro Kame
06-06-2016, 03:15 PM
(probably start a new one. I wasnt sure if I should wait on Electric to reply or not.)

(He's probably not coming back for a while. What should we do now? )

Lethal Lullaby
06-06-2016, 03:24 PM
(He's probably not coming back for a while. What should we do now? )

(He's still around. Maybe he lost interest with the rp? I feel I sucked at being Shredder.

Electric
06-07-2016, 11:19 PM
((Sorry all. I'm still around (for now) But yeah, I just felt this RP lost interest to players. If anyone reboots I'd be happy to join))

Shiro Kame
06-08-2016, 12:07 AM
((Sorry all. I'm still around (for now) But yeah, I just felt this RP lost interest to players. If anyone reboots I'd be happy to join))

I'm about to post Too Far reboot soon.