PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Jakesully?

snake
05-13-2016, 01:56 PM
Why was he banned? I mean sure he made the occassional weird thread, but he was basically Cybercubed 2.0

GoldMutant
05-13-2016, 02:03 PM
I may be wrong dude, but I think he made a thread that can't be accessed (an SWJ thread I think?) unless you are apart of the Asteroid area. I think his comments also got out of hand somewhere, leading to his immediate ban. Can't say I'm surprised he got banned either, he's been pushing his marbles for the last few months with repetitive questions and posts.

ToTheNines
05-13-2016, 02:09 PM
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=55177

That link work for you?

If not, he was basically ranting about how SJW's suck, how Fight Club/Tyler Durden should be real, then started talking about killing himself.

Also said he was proud to be a furry, and was whining that "femmes" keep trying to take roles designed for men. "**** em in the ass", he said.

GoldMutant
05-13-2016, 02:17 PM
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=55177

That link work for you?

If not, he was basically ranting about how SJW's suck, how Fight Club/Tyler Durden should be real, then started talking about killing himself.

Also said he was proud to be a furry, and was whining that "femmes" keep trying to take roles designed for men. "**** em in the ass", he said.

Link don't work for me; I think it's only for the Volcanic Asteroid people dude. Snake, unless you're apart of it (I am not, just taking a fair guess) you won't know. Might as well ask around; if not, pretty much the above quote.

plastroncafe
05-13-2016, 02:20 PM
Damn, I'm really kind of sad I missed that.

Especially the Fight Club bits, because that movie is an excellent break down of toxic masculinity.

Alas.

ToTheNines
05-13-2016, 02:24 PM
One of many things Jakesully missed the point of in life, I'm sure lol. But yeah, I'm pretty bummed I was asleep while that thread was going on.

While we're on the subject, whatever happened to Jake's arch nemesis Amaranthus? He was a snot nosed little edgelord, but he was banned with no fanfare whatsoever. Anyone know?

Candy Kappa
05-13-2016, 02:26 PM
Now, we'll never know his opinion on Fight Club 2.

plastroncafe
05-13-2016, 02:26 PM
EDGELORD!
I'd nearly forgotten that word!

It's like a nugget of linguistic perfection, kind of like butthurt.

Autbot_Benz
05-13-2016, 02:57 PM
glad he got banned he is a sad strange little troll.

Papenbrook
05-13-2016, 03:54 PM
While we're on the subject, whatever happened to Jake's arch nemesis Amaranthus? He was a snot nosed little edgelord, but he was banned with no fanfare whatsoever. Anyone know?

Amaranthus was warned many times about his behavior (name-calling, bullying, general rudeness). Unfortunately, he didn't listen.

TheSkeletonMan939
05-13-2016, 04:00 PM
I won't miss either of them. But I will say that JakeSully's threads were delightfully uncanny.

My favorite was the one where he listed literally every movie he had ever seen.

Shiro Kame
05-13-2016, 04:05 PM
That's because he harassed people who didn't agree with the whole "torture and killing SJWs" idea.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
05-13-2016, 04:54 PM
Losing people like Amaranthus and JakeSully reassures me that there's hope for the Technodrome yet. :tlol:

Mew
05-13-2016, 05:28 PM
Amaranthus was always quite rude to me, I tried being nice but he wouldn't allow me.
(But my posts are horrible these days it seems)

TheSkeletonMan939
05-13-2016, 05:42 PM
Amaranthus was always quite rude to me, I tried being nice but he wouldn't allow me.
(But my posts are horrible these days it seems)

This one wasn't so horrible. ;)

Mew
05-13-2016, 05:50 PM
This one wasn't so horrible. ;)
He was a disgrace to many people. ;)

snake
05-13-2016, 06:17 PM
Damn the guy was edgy. Poor dude had a breakdown that was probably influenced with some real life personal stuff. Lol fight club

The link doesn't work for me though but I get the gist of it

The Deadman
05-13-2016, 06:33 PM
I'd like to think there's a difference between "edgy" and just outright saying things you shouldnt be saying on a message board though, especially if there's actual rules in place.

Saying "SJWs should be killed off" isnt exactly good for this place.

plastroncafe
05-13-2016, 06:43 PM
I'm going to choose to believe he was banned for failing to understand the point of Figh Club.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
05-13-2016, 07:26 PM
I'm going to choose to believe he was banned for failing to understand the point of Figh Club.

Whereas I choose to believe he punched himself into a coma, thinking he was fighting another person.

CyberCubed
05-13-2016, 07:33 PM
I'll never understand why people have mental breakdowns on forums and then purposely get themselves banned. I've seen it happen hundreds of times both here and on other forums I've visited over the last decade. If something is bothering you in real life going nuts on a message board and getting yourself banned isn't going to help you.

ToTheNines
05-13-2016, 07:44 PM
Damn the guy was edgy. Poor dude had a breakdown that was probably influenced with some real life personal stuff. Lol fight club

The link doesn't work for me though but I get the gist of it

Nope, he was on the CBR forums the same day and since then posting his same goofy questions.

plastroncafe
05-13-2016, 07:56 PM
Whereas I choose to believe he punched himself into a coma, thinking he was fighting another person.

Headcanon accepted

GK Punk
05-13-2016, 09:36 PM
He also sent an abusive PM to a forum goer around the time of that thread.

Mew
05-14-2016, 02:47 AM
We should swat him with Fight Club VHS tapes, while wearing Ninja Turtle costumes. Who's in? :P

THGhost
05-14-2016, 05:24 PM
Amaranthus was always nice to me. Can't say I even remember Jakesully, or if I even interacted with them at all.

I'll never understand why people have mental breakdowns on forums and then purposely get themselves banned. I've seen it happen hundreds of times both here and on other forums I've visited over the last decade. If something is bothering you in real life going nuts on a message board and getting yourself banned isn't going to help you.

But it sure beats going nuts in real life and getting yourself into real trouble. That's the mindset those people have.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
05-14-2016, 07:27 PM
Amaranthus was always nice to me. Can't say I even remember Jakesully, or if I even interacted with them at all.

But it sure beats going nuts in real life and getting yourself into real trouble. That's the mindset those people have.

Amaranthus was nice for awhile, but I think he had some personal stuff come up and he didn't handle it well.

THGhost
05-15-2016, 07:59 AM
Amaranthus was nice for awhile, but I think he had some personal stuff come up and he didn't handle it well.

How old were they anyway? Teens? Cos that would explain a lot.

TigerClaw
05-15-2016, 08:15 AM
Until he started getting into personal attacks on people in this forum, one time he tried to attack me on twitter, but I just ignore him.

The Deadman
05-15-2016, 08:46 AM
How old were they anyway? Teens? Cos that would explain a lot.

You don't need to be a teenager to be an idiot online.

Electric
05-15-2016, 09:00 AM
for as long as I've been here, I can't say I've ever seen a post by Jakesully...

Amaranthus, on the other hand....I could've called this one.

Stupid, unimportant, yet semi-related question...what is an SJW?

plastroncafe
05-15-2016, 09:25 AM
The mating call of the Edgelord.

TheSkeletonMan939
05-15-2016, 09:56 AM
Until he started getting into personal attacks on people in this forum, one time he tried to attack me on twitter, but I just ignore him.

Wow, that was pretty low of him.

It's one thing to bother someone on a website you're a part of, but it's completely uncalled for to track him down on social media. What a dick. I'm glad he's gone. Maybe there's hope for the Technodrome yet!

The Deadman
05-15-2016, 10:16 AM
for as long as I've been here, I can't say I've ever seen a post by Jakesully...

"Social justice warrior" aka people who get REALLY upset over mean, mean words.

TheSkeletonMan939
05-15-2016, 10:18 AM
"Social justice warrior" aka people who get REALLY upset over mean, mean words.

Or sometimes not-at-all-mean words.

TigerClaw
05-15-2016, 10:26 AM
Wow, that was pretty low of him.

It's one thing to bother someone on a website you're a part of, but it's completely uncalled for to track him down on social media. What a dick. I'm glad he's gone. Maybe there's hope for the Technodrome yet!
Well, my twitter is on my contact info in my profile, that's how he probably found me at first.

but yeah, its really uncalled for attacking someone in a message board, especially over really stupid things.

Shiro Kame
05-15-2016, 10:27 AM

A Social Justice Warrior. According to wikipedia, " is a pejorative term for an individual promoting socially progressive views, including advocacy for women's rights, identity politics, multiculturalism and civil rights." However, they sometimes go way too far. Take PC Principal from South Park's latest season for example.

This is them in a nutshell:

Vvc1nxlJb-o

THGhost
05-15-2016, 04:51 PM
You don't need to be a teenager to be an idiot online.

They're the vast majority of online idiots though. :P

Me neither.

Utrommaniac
05-15-2016, 04:56 PM
This is is a good example I've seen:
A social activist will want an addition of handicap ramps to a stairway for the convenience of those who can't use stairs, thereby everyone can have access to a location regardless of their physical ability.

A Social Justice Warrior will want all stairs to be replaced by handicap ramps because stairs would be offensive to disabled people.

MikeandRaph87
05-15-2016, 05:10 PM
A Social Justice Warrior. According to wikipedia, " is a pejorative term for an individual promoting socially progressive views, including advocacy for women's rights, identity politics, multiculturalism and civil rights." However, they sometimes go way too far. Take PC Principal from South Park's latest season for example.

Vvc1nxlJb-o

You sullied it!:blanksta:

plastroncafe
05-15-2016, 06:46 PM
This is is a good example I've seen:
A social activist will want an addition of handicap ramps to a stairway for the convenience of those who can't use stairs, thereby everyone can have access to a location regardless of their physical ability.

A Social Justice Warrior will want all stairs to be replaced by handicap ramps because stairs would be offensive to disabled people.

It's been my experience that the two suggestions would be equally treated with the pejorative your example saves for the second one.

Any question of the status quo that comes from someone not currently represented by it, is met by the dismissive label SJW by a certain denizen of the internet landscape.

IndigoErth
05-15-2016, 07:27 PM
Although, if considering a broader sense of an SJW of anyone trying to fight what they feel is a personal injustice, down to to ridiculous levels... acting rather, er, "red pill" as he was, so to speak, just ends up hypocritically feeling like a different breed of SJW to me.

Krutch
05-16-2016, 08:41 AM
Jakesully I don't recall ever having history with, but based on the thread in the Volcanic Asteroid, yeah, that's probably why he's gone. Went a weeeeee bit too far there :lol:

Amaranthus, on the other hand, good riddance. I couldn't open a thread I was interested in without a post of his derailing the topic and throwing around unwarranted personal insults.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
05-16-2016, 09:04 AM
Jakesully I don't recall ever having history with, but based on the thread in the Volcanic Asteroid, yeah, that's probably why he's gone. Went a weeeeee bit too far there :lol:

Amaranthus, on the other hand, good riddance. I couldn't open a thread I was interested in without a post of his derailing the topic and throwing around unwarranted personal insults.

While I won't really miss either of them, I WILL miss the times they went after each other. That was always a fun read. :tlol:

TigerClaw
05-16-2016, 09:36 AM
I found the two tweets in which Amaranthus was trying to harass me, it happened on Feb 29.
https://twitter.com/PendantAmaranth/status/704342466829410305
https://twitter.com/PendantAmaranth/status/704348625082654720

Krutch
05-16-2016, 09:44 AM
I found the two tweets in which Amaranthus was trying to harass me, it happened on Feb 29.
https://twitter.com/PendantAmaranth/status/704342466829410305
https://twitter.com/PendantAmaranth/status/704348625082654720

Yeah, see? This.
I'll say it again: Good riddance.

plastroncafe
05-16-2016, 10:01 AM
Awwww lookit the cute little tryhard.

The Deadman
05-16-2016, 10:48 AM
Judging by his tweets he seems to be quite the Internet badass. Probably wouldn't say ANY of that to anyone's face though.

PangolinFeets
05-16-2016, 11:30 AM
Awwww lookit the cute little tryhard.

In-****ing-deed. Scrolled down just enough to see all he does is imitate the other 'famous shitstains' of the internet and @ them for affirmation. Jesus...christ.

Electric
05-16-2016, 01:24 PM
Oh my lord...

That twitter page is just filled with immature, gross , not funny posts... I had to stop scrolling after I read the twentieth "When (something stupid happens...", especially since more than half of them were related to masturbation

TigerClaw
05-16-2016, 01:28 PM
Oh my lord...

That twitter page is just filled with immature, gross , not funny posts... I had to stop scrolling after I read the twentieth "When (something stupid happens...", especially since more than half of them were related to masturbation
It's a good thing he was banned.

Papenbrook
05-16-2016, 01:29 PM

Well, he did say that he was expelled from school.

Well, I got expelled from school.
F*ck my life.

Such a shame. I hope he gets better... :(

The Deadman
05-16-2016, 01:40 PM
Well, he did say that he was expelled from school.

Judging from the way he handles himself on the Internet, I cant imagine why he would think he could get away with that IRL.

Krutch
05-16-2016, 03:14 PM
Oh my lord...

I grew up a Juggalo and that was annoying as hell to sift through.

plastroncafe
05-16-2016, 03:23 PM
Is now about the time when we start accusing each other of being the reincarnation of both of them?

TheSkeletonMan939
05-16-2016, 03:24 PM
We only need to do that with Goku. :lol:

Speaking of, it's been a while since he's shown up. Is he among us, hiding in wait? :shifty:

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
05-16-2016, 03:29 PM
Is now about the time when we start accusing each other of being the reincarnation of both of them?

We only need to do that with Goku. :lol:

Speaking of, it's been a while since he's shown up. Is he among us, hiding in wait? :shifty:

If we're going to reopen the Technodrome Goku Hearings, may I please play the role of Senator McCarthy?

CyberCubed
05-16-2016, 03:32 PM
If I remember correctly years ago Zarius got warned a few times for going a bit too far in his debates mostly about DC/Marvel series or TV shows. But he's learned more self control lately. He has some very good points, but sometimes he gets a bit too angry due his investment in the properties.

THGhost
05-16-2016, 05:12 PM
I see from Amaranthus' Twitter page that he is a fan of SinCast, CinemaSins' podcast. I now feel bad for also being a fan of it. :P

Electric
05-16-2016, 07:58 PM

If I remember correctly from the last time, we select a relatively new member from a controversial thread and attack

Though I imagine if he's here, he's using one of his many old sleeper accounts

Mew
05-17-2016, 04:14 AM
I'm actually Goku.

Jokes4Days (yes this was a joke)

ToTheNines
05-17-2016, 05:53 AM
While I won't really miss either of them, I WILL miss the times they went after each other. That was always a fun read. :tlol:

I guess, but they were so creepy though. I felt like Jake was getting off on the violent roleplay.

PangolinFeets
05-17-2016, 08:05 AM
No, good riddance to both. They were annoying as ****. Hell, I'm barely here anymore and JakeSully still managed to annoy the piss out of me.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
05-17-2016, 08:33 AM
No, good riddance to both. They were annoying as ****. Hell, I'm barely here anymore and JakeSully still managed to annoy the piss out of me.

We need you back. You're one of the good people.

Netkeeper
05-17-2016, 10:30 AM
Am I the other good people?

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
05-17-2016, 10:52 AM
Am I the other good people?

Nope, you're one of the bad people. But you're GOOD bad people. You stick around, too. :trazz:

Actually, ain't seen you around much. Doing better lately?

Mew
05-17-2016, 12:15 PM
Am I one of the good users?

Cure
05-17-2016, 12:21 PM
People's insecurities sure are coming through.

Unworthy tinker
05-17-2016, 12:26 PM
Am I one of the good users?

I'd say you are. I'd say we have three groups here: the fun smartasses/good bad influences; the more innocent users; and then the bottom of the barrel...just the annoying AF and total d-bags.

That's how I see everyone anyway.:lol:

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
05-17-2016, 12:52 PM
You're a good user and you're a good user and everybody's a good user!!!!

EDIT: Why does the Drome remove my all-caps?

Etsyturtle2
05-17-2016, 01:39 PM
you're a good user and you're a good user and everybody's a good user!!!!

Edit: Why does the drome remove my all-caps?
it does that to me too!

Mew
05-17-2016, 01:59 PM
I'd say you are. I'd say we have three groups here: the fun smartasses/good bad influences; the more innocent users; and then the bottom of the barrel...just the annoying AF and total d-bags.

That's how I see everyone anyway.:lol:
It seems everyone thinks I am very immature, which is true in some cases, but I'm getting more mature I'd believe. I can tell in that I used to think I'm a cat. I now know I am definitely not a cat, but cats are still the best animal. 8)

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
05-17-2016, 02:10 PM
It seems everyone thinks I am very immature, which is true in some cases, but I'm getting more mature I'd believe. I can tell in that I used to think I'm a cat. I now know I am definitely not a cat, but cats are still the best animal. 8)

We only think you're immature because you change your avatar and sig three times a day. Settle down.

Etsyturtle2
05-17-2016, 02:10 PM

no dogs are!!!!:x

Electric
05-17-2016, 02:26 PM
We only think you're immature because you change your avatar and sig three times a day. Settle down.

No, no. Its definitely the cat thing too.

Mew
05-17-2016, 02:51 PM
How does that make me immature?
No, no. Its definitely the cat thing too.
This is incredibly correct.
no dogs are!!!!:x
I'd beg to differ, I believe cats are better.

Etsyturtle2
05-17-2016, 02:57 PM

This is incredibly correct.

I'd beg to differ, I believe cats are better.

http://spenglercounseling.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Cute-puppy.jpg

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
05-17-2016, 03:01 PM
[QUOTE=Mew;1579299]How does that make me immature?

Constant switching implies you are not confident in your identity and public persona. Pick something and stick with it for awhile. (Just not that annoying animated skeleton GIF.) :twink:

TheSkeletonMan939
05-17-2016, 03:35 PM
Yeah, skeletons are my schtick.

MikeandRaph87
05-17-2016, 03:48 PM
[QUOTE=Mew;1579299]How does that make me immature?

Constant switching implies you are not confident in your identity and public persona. Pick something and stick with it for awhile. (Just not that annoying animated skeleton GIF.) :twink:

Some people just don't have a personality. Just ask this guy...

U7rZEPVttuY

JakeSully friended my some time ago for no reason I know of so I okayed barely knowing the poster. I am neutral on the guy and had little iteration with him.

Bubblyshell22 does not post here anymore? I did not notice. She is a good person. Talks about her mom and boyfriend a lot, but what is the problem there? She's cool with me. Leo656 just has strong opinions and does not allow much room for diverse opinions. I like him. He is Skipper to Cybercubed's Gilligan.

Is it just me or has this thread that should not even exist get derailed from the initial intention?

GoldMutant
05-17-2016, 05:18 PM
Should I begin to question too if I'm an irritation or a ball of sunshine? I'll gladly take opinions. :P

It does make you wonder... how long until the thread is finally locked?

plastroncafe
05-17-2016, 05:27 PM
Has no one said it yet?

THIS THREAD SHOULD BE LOCKED!

GoldMutant
05-17-2016, 05:29 PM
Has no one said it yet?

THIS THREAD SHOULD BE LOCKED!

And there it is! Now all we need is a Goku return and we'll have completed the circle of life for the Technodrome! :P

Which reminds me, I wonder if we should set up a circle of life for the Technodrome, if anyone's interested that is.

IndigoErth
05-17-2016, 05:38 PM
Nah. His ability to keep from revealing himself is about as good as a talkative 5-year-old girl trying to keep a secret.

Although I've heard if you speak his name...

It may already be too late. Lock the doors, board up the windows.

Mew
05-17-2016, 05:39 PM

Can you help me find an avatar and sig then? One that will last?

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
05-17-2016, 06:49 PM
I dare somebody to stand in a dark room in front of a mirror at midnight and say his name three times.

SuperGoku... SuperGoku... SuperGoku...

IndigoErth
05-17-2016, 06:51 PM
:tlol::lol::tlol::lol:

You have doomed us all.

TurtleTitan97
05-17-2016, 06:54 PM
I dare somebody to stand in a dark room in front of a mirror at midnight and say his name three times.

SuperGoku... SuperGoku... SuperGoku...

Alright, I'll do it.

If I'm not online tomorrow, tell my mamma I went out in a blaze o' glory.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
05-17-2016, 06:54 PM
:tlol::lol::tlol::lol:

You have doomed us all.

Perhaps if I can be Wormtail to his Voldemort, I will be spared and given a badass cursed silver hand.

Sucks for the rest of you, though.

Alright, I'll do it.

If I'm not online tomorrow, tell my mamma I went out in a blaze o' glory.

You're a brave man. Hail Caesar! We salute you who are about to die!

snake
05-17-2016, 09:42 PM
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice

Refractive Reflections
05-18-2016, 02:02 AM

Vvc1nxlJb-o

lol, that's mildly putting it with the above video explaining the pejorative tone. Here's a much harsher tone/perspective (to give a sense of the magnitude of the pejorative tone) from a right-leaning side of politics:

oFrZsGbO6N0

THGhost
05-18-2016, 07:50 AM
We need you back. You're one of the good people.

Am I one of the good people? :P (I'm joking, Cure, so calm down)

Bubblyshell22 does not post here anymore? I did not notice. She is a good person. Talks about her mom and boyfriend a lot, but what is the problem there? She's cool with me.

Awww, I liked Bubblyshell22.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
05-18-2016, 08:29 AM
Can you help me find an avatar and sig then? One that will last?

That's something you gotta do yourself.

Krutch
05-18-2016, 09:15 AM
My mom thinks I'm cool :tcool:

I'd like to think after 12 years of being a fly on the wall and barely, if ever, rubbing people the wrong way puts me on the light side of the force.

In regards to Leo, I think people respected that even when people didn't agree with his viewpoints, he'd stick around to the end with his counter-opinions instead of doing what most people do in the forum once their proved wrong: Ignore, disappear for a few pages, then continue as if they haven't just been proven wrong :roll:

Sadly, I think Leo just, y'know... lost his mind at the end, there.

I didn't know Bubblyshell took off. She seemed nice. Hope she's okay.

Electric
05-18-2016, 09:34 AM
My mom thinks I'm cool :tcool:

I'd like to think after 12 years of being a fly on the wall and barely, if ever, rubbing people the wrong way puts me on the light side of the force.

In regards to Leo, I think people respected that even when people didn't agree with his viewpoints, he'd stick around to the end with his counter-opinions instead of doing what most people do in the forum once their proved wrong: Ignore, disappear for a few pages, then continue as if they haven't just been proven wrong :roll:

Sadly, I think Leo just, y'know... lost his mind at the end, there.

I didn't know Bubblyshell took off. She seemed nice. Hope she's okay.

Guess we just have two very different views of how Leo handled his opinions.

But yeah, was completely unaware of his, Bubblys and Penny's departure. I missed a lot while I was gone. Anyone else missing?

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
05-18-2016, 09:45 AM

But yeah, was completely unaware of his, Bubblys and Penny's departure. I missed a lot while I was gone. Anyone else missing?

Amaranthus, Jakesully, Leo656, Pennydreadful, Bubblyshell22...

I think those are the main players who have left the building in the last year. Only other ex-member I remember is Davetello.

Unworthy tinker
05-18-2016, 10:04 AM
Huh. I was aware of Leo leaving, but I didn't know about Bubbly and Penny. I noticed their absence, but I just thought that they were busy IRL.

Foombamaroom
05-18-2016, 10:08 AM
Amaranthus, Jakesully, Leo656, Pennydreadful, Bubblyshell22...

I think those are the main players who have left the building in the last year. Only other ex-member I remember is Davetello.

Penny left? Huh, I didn't even know that.

I don't even remember JakeSully, I try to block out Amaranthus, I miss Leo's posts, and Bubbly was fine as long as you didn't piss her off.

I dunno. I get the feeling of wanting to leave this place. I barely got on for like a month. Don't even know why.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
05-18-2016, 10:10 AM
Huh. I was aware of Leo leaving, but I didn't know about Bubbly and Penny. I noticed their absence, but I just thought that they were busy IRL.

Pretty sure they're both gone for good. I'll miss 'em both. Bubbly had issues, but she and I got along. And Penny... :tsad: Damn, this place needed her.

You guys better miss me as much when I'm gone. I expect a permanent shrine in my memory. Signatures dedicated to my legacy.

YOU'D BETTER APPRECIATE ME NOW WHILE I'M STILL HERE, YA HEAR ME!?

Foombamaroom
05-18-2016, 10:11 AM
Pretty sure they're both gone for good. I'll miss 'em both. Bubbly had issues, but she and I got along. And Penny... :tsad: Damn, this place needed her.

You guys better miss me as much when I'm gone. I expect a permanent shrine in my memory. Signatures dedicated to my legacy.

YOU'D BETTER APPRECIATE ME NOW WHILE I'M STILL HERE, YA HEAR ME!?

Cylon: The member who will be remembered as the member who asked to be remembered. :D:D:D

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
05-18-2016, 10:13 AM
Cylon: The member who will be remembered as the member who asked to be remembered. :D:D:D

I didn't ask, toaster-lover.

I F'ING DEMANDED.

Unworthy tinker
05-18-2016, 10:22 AM
The day that Cylon, Powder, Cubbed, and probably a few more people are gone is the day that I say "f*ck it, this place has gone soft, I'm out." Trust me, you'll be remembered. :lol:

Foombamaroom
05-18-2016, 10:23 AM
I didn't ask, toaster-lover.

I F'ING DEMANDED.

NEVER. I REFUSE. MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA.
(But I'm gonna miss you when you're gone, man.)

Krutch
05-18-2016, 10:23 AM

Not by much. He was extremely stubborn in his mindset, and sometimes ventured into condescending. But like I said, at least he'd stick around for the back and forth instead of just ignoring anyone who'd counter his own arguments. It wasn't until the BvS thread where he started saying peoples opinions are wrong where I was like, yeah, okay... Leo's snapped.

Foombamaroom
05-18-2016, 10:27 AM
Not by much. He was extremely stubborn in his mindset, and sometimes ventured into condescending. But like I said, at least he'd stick around for the back and forth instead of just ignoring anyone who'd counter his own arguments. It wasn't until the BvS thread where he started saying peoples opinions are wrong where I was like, yeah, okay... Leo's snapped.

Honestly, if he snapped over that one thread, it makes me wonder how Cubed's been able to stay on here so long without snapping. Cubed and Leo were similar if you think about it; both are REALLY passionate about their opinions.

Krutch
05-18-2016, 10:32 AM
Honestly, if he snapped over that one thread, it makes me wonder how Cubed's been able to stay on here so long without snapping. Cubed and Leo were similar if you think about it; both are REALLY passionate about their opinions.

Yeah, but to be fair... Melissa Benoist is pretty cute :D

Unworthy tinker
05-18-2016, 10:38 AM

I think it's because Cubed believes in his opinions very firmly. Like, both Leo and Cubed may be passionate about their opinions, but one has a lot more faith in his opinions than the other.

Remember, seven season. Seven seasons. Seven seasons...

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
05-18-2016, 10:41 AM
I think it's time for a...

GROUP HUG!!!!

Foombamaroom
05-18-2016, 10:42 AM
Truth be told, the only two typical 'Cubed opinions' that come to mind are him despising the Turtle noses for the Michael Bay films, and him thinking Melissa Benoist is amazingly cute.

I understand both of these opinions, and agree with both, soooo.

plastroncafe
05-18-2016, 10:42 AM
Playing a heel is a far more strenuous undertaking than playing a creeper.

Krutch
05-18-2016, 10:48 AM
Playing a heel is a far more strenuous undertaking than playing a creeper.

You can be both. Remember Christian's Creepy Little Bastard gimmick?

plastroncafe
05-18-2016, 10:53 AM
You can be both. Remember Christian's Creepy Little Bastard gimmick?

...not really. I'm not much of a wrestling fan. The only reason I know the lingo is I used to live with a guy who breathed WWF.

I only bring up the lingo at all because Leo and I became friendly after I called him out for playing a heel.

It just seems...exhausting, pretending to be someone else online.