PDA

View Full Version : How will you feel if Nobody appears in the Nick cartoon?

CyberCubed
05-20-2016, 11:52 AM
I know most people dislike the idea of superheroes with powers co-existing with TMNT, but Nobody is a vigilante similar to Casey or Batman in that he has no powers so him existing alongside TMNT is more acceptable.

In Mirage and 2k3, Nobody was a cop who was also a vigilante crime fighter. In IDW, Nobody is Angel, Casey's friend with the purple hair who was part of the Purple Dragons.

If Nobody appears in the Nick cartoon I wonder which character they could use. The male cop or Angel? Angel would also likely be Casey's age so a teen.

victory_angel
05-20-2016, 12:34 PM
I know most people dislike the idea of superheroes with powers co-existing with TMNT, but Nobody is a vigilante similar to Casey or Batman in that he has no powers so him existing alongside TMNT is more acceptable.

In Mirage and 2k3, Nobody was a cop who was also a vigilante crime fighter. In IDW, Nobody is Angel, Casey's friend with the purple hair who was part of the Purple Dragons.

If Nobody appears in the Nick cartoon I wonder which character they could use. The male cop or Angel? Angel would also likely be Casey's age so a teen.

Angel is seen as a psudo-sister for Casey the 2k3 and the IDW. What if she is Casey's little sister. She's secretly been reading her brother's journal and wants to meet the weird turtle creatures he mentions in it.

And/or she wants to prove to her big brother that despite the fact the fact she is younger doesn't mean she's incapable of looking after herself. And creates a vigilante persona she calls "Nobody".

neatoman
05-20-2016, 12:36 PM
Probably the cop because I'm not sure that many of the staff members keep up with what IDW is doing.

matteso586
05-20-2016, 12:36 PM
Maybe a new human character that will be voiced by Kevin Conroy.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
05-20-2016, 01:01 PM
Apathetic.

Shark_Blade
05-20-2016, 02:14 PM
I prefer Angel than the silly outerspace outfit Nobody.

neatoman
05-20-2016, 02:18 PM
I prefer Angel than the silly outerspace outfit Nobody.

... What? Honestly, sometimes I wonder what's going on in your head.

victory_angel
05-20-2016, 02:18 PM
I know Nobody is based off Batman, but it would be interesting if Odyssey of Homer was incorporated into his character.

In the first chapter of the Odyssey, Odysseus and his Crew are returning from the Trojan War when they find themselves as captive to a cycloptic giant named Polyphemus. The giant at once begins to devour Odysseus's crew mates. Odysseus gives the giant flask of wine that makes Polyphemus super drunk and sleepy. Before he goes to sleep he asks Odysseus his name to which Odysseus replies "Nobody".

During the night when the giant is asleep, Odysseus picks up a flaming brand and drives it into the Cyclope's eye. The Giant screams in agony calling the other Cyclopes on the island. But when they ask him who had harmed him, all he could answer is "Nobody"

sdp
05-20-2016, 02:45 PM
I'd love to see Nobody, he's awesome and it makes sense IMO for a superhero like him to be in the TMNT universe.

As far as heroes with superpowers then I'm a bit more divisive but Mirage, 2k3, OT and even the 2007 film (Silver Sentry appears in the "Who is the Nightwatcher" tie in book) all had superpowered heroes so it's always been in the franchise.

Ninturtle
05-20-2016, 03:37 PM
I absolutely hate what IDW did with Nobody, she feels so forced being Angel. It's one of the only character interpretation that IDW disappointed me with so I'd prefer a cop version instead.

Ninjinister
05-20-2016, 04:13 PM
Nobody told me I had to feel something

Splinter the boss
05-20-2016, 08:47 PM
I'm going with the cop version, just think it's better. I would be happy if nobody could be on the show.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
05-21-2016, 02:03 PM
Angel is, together with Oyuki from the Archie comics, one of the most well-written recurring child-teenage characters even in TMNT.

thundermaster612
05-21-2016, 03:11 PM
if nobody appears in the Nick 'toon then whats the point in watching it, no characters

and no, I'm not retarded:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR9NbvTOfaU

and it would be interesting to see Nobody
what if they made Casey's actual little sister who we never see in the show turn out to be Angel and she becomes Nobody and finds out her brother is working with the turtles and stuff. Like one night the turtles and Casey could be scouting out and then they see Nobody in a fight and she starts losing so they help her and she disses them before realizing Casey is with them. etc etc new ally

sdp
05-21-2016, 04:32 PM
Nobody told me I had to feel something

I really hope you were going for the pun here.

myconius
06-06-2016, 01:06 PM
i have a feeling we'd more likely get some form of Vernon Fenwick in this series than Nobody?