PDA

View Full Version : Which figures are gonna be the best???

TheBlueTurtle1
05-26-2016, 01:14 PM
Which figures are you most looking forward to this year?

Neca
SH Figuarts
Mondo

snake
05-26-2016, 01:16 PM
Why, the Secret Of The Ooze playmates figures, of course!

TheBlueTurtle1
05-26-2016, 01:18 PM
LOL they don't count since they basically came out last year.

Lil Karai
05-26-2016, 01:18 PM
Definitely NECA 1990's movie figures. Will blow the much more expensive competition out of the water in both sculpting accuracy and affordability.

snake
05-26-2016, 01:23 PM
LOL they don't count since they basically came out last year.

I don't think that's the only reason that they don't count :lol:

go_ninja84
05-26-2016, 01:45 PM
S.H. Figuarts for me

Coro
05-26-2016, 01:55 PM
What about the HeroCross ones?

Doesn't anyone seem to like those?

TheBlueTurtle1
05-26-2016, 01:56 PM
What about the HeroCross ones?

Doesn't anyone seem to like those?

No:lol::lol:

Powder
05-26-2016, 02:11 PM
I voted NECA Movie turtles, we've been waiting so damn long for accurate Henson turtles. All the other stuff, while awesome & on my pre-order lists, have had close enough representations up to this point and/or aren't as near to my heart. Though I am not going to get the full set in a 1/6 scale, I'm holding out for 1/12. Should they never come I'll just get their big Leo as I have from Mondo.

smitbro2
05-27-2016, 11:07 AM
I'm excited about Mondo. They look so good. The 1/4 Neca turtles are a close second.

Candy Kappa
05-27-2016, 12:40 PM
Well. I'm not a 1/6 or 1/4 scale collector, and while I can appreciate the quirkiness of NECA's Video Game line I'm not a fan of it, at least not enough to buy any of them since I'd rather have the figures with normal paint-job.

We've seen quite a few FW figures now, Playmates laughable Classics wave 1 and now SH Figuarts, NECA's SDCC VG exclusives and of course Herocross. And we've had a couple of Mirage inspired figures, NECA back in 2008 and Playmates Comics version, but the Mondo figures look really solid. We haven't had a whole lot of OT movie figures. Playmates did a try and now NECA is doing some pretty spectacular looking Henson figures.

The best looking, I think would be NECA's Henson figures, that prototype Donnie looked fantastic, and we are thirsting for Henson styled figures that look good. The scale is not my cup o' tea, but if they do a 7" one, I'm all over them.

Mondo is a close second with the comic design and the slew of accessories they get, but. Scale is not for me.

And third would SH Figuarts, they look very good as a FW representation,. Although the NECA VG figures does have a more screen accurate proportions to their sculpt.