PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of crossovers...

MathUser
06-06-2016, 05:23 PM
Now that the Nickolodean universe had it's first crossover with the OT, anyone think it's time to do another Power Rangers crossover? When the Power Rangers go to their world they'd be CG, but when the turtles go to their world they'd be live action. They could hire Jim Henson productions. Don't think they're doing anything anyway, their last movie was a direct to tv Lifetime movie.

TurtleTitan97
06-06-2016, 05:24 PM
"Heck" to the "No".

Autbot_Benz
06-06-2016, 05:27 PM
Now that the Nickolodean universe had it's first crossover with the OT, anyone think it's time to do another Power Rangers crossover? When the Power Rangers go to their world they'd be CG, but when the turtles go to their world they'd be live action. They could hire Jim Henson productions. Don't think they're doing anything anyway, their last movie was a direct to tv Lifetime movie.

no that is a stupid idea http://i.imgur.com/ntlYpIQ.gif

Etsyturtle2
06-06-2016, 05:27 PM

That'd be so cool.

Mew
06-06-2016, 05:35 PM
That'd be so cool.
I agree. :3

Powder
06-06-2016, 05:37 PM
The folks at Henson studios would never go anywhere near the crapfest that is Power Rangers.

ToTheNines
06-06-2016, 06:21 PM
I would wipe my ass with any such crossover.

Allio
06-06-2016, 06:36 PM
Unless it's TMNT (IDW) vs Zyuohger. I don't want it.

MikeandRaph87
06-06-2016, 06:45 PM
It was the last episode I ever watch of Power Rangers for a reason...
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/65104485.jpg

FredWolfLeonardo
06-06-2016, 07:13 PM
Besides the OT, I think another bigger cameo of the prime turtles would be pretty neat sometime in the future, most probably in the future OT crossover. I would also be curious to see how 2k3 turns out, but seeing how they might not be able to get the voice actors and their 2D animation, i would have them in a small nod at the very best. In terms of tmnt crossovers, the OT in my opinion is the best version to for Nick crossover with again while mirage should get a much bigger cameo. All other tmnt versions shouldnt be anything more than a small nod or reference.

In terms of non tmnt franchises though, i cant think of too many. Usagi Yojimbo is one but I dont think thats ever happening. Personally, I would like to see them crossover with the kung fu panda cartoon since usagi is very unlikely. I can imagine the turtles spending an entire episode in the kfp world but not the other way around.

Just a guilty pleasure of mine also, but i kind of wish to see how a tmnt/ mlp fim crossover would go, but i dont think that would ever work out. However, outside of the obligatory second OT crossover which will happen, the franchise i wanna see it crossover with would be kung fu panda or usagi yojimbo.

Splinter the boss
06-06-2016, 07:33 PM
TMNT characters are way weaker than kung fu panda characters. They would be out skilled.

miru
06-06-2016, 07:33 PM
If this were to happen, they may as well do a Digimon crossover too.

Also, I wanted a Sonic one, but now that CN has a (crappy) Sonic show airing, there's no chance.

There was planned to be a Flaming Carrot crossover that never happened (thank goodness! The Mirage crossovers with him were terrible.).

To be real, they should just add the 2k3 Turtles in a crossover, even if only briefly like the Turtle Prime ones. Archie, later Mirage, Movies, Image, etc would just be icing on the cake.

FredWolfLeonardo
06-06-2016, 07:38 PM
TMNT characters are way weaker than kung fu panda characters. They would be out skilled.

I was hearing rumours that the nick turtles would go through some mystical realm in season 5, maybe that would hone up their skills and make them more on par with po and the furios five.

FredWolfLeonardo
06-06-2016, 07:42 PM
If this were to happen, they may as well do a Digimon crossover too.

Also, I wanted a Sonic one, but now that CN has a (crappy) Sonic show airing, there's no chance.

There was planned to be a Flaming Carrot crossover that never happened (thank goodness! The Mirage crossovers with him were terrible.).

To be real, they should just add the 2k3 Turtles in a crossover, even if only briefly like the Turtle Prime ones. Archie, later Mirage, Movies, Image, etc would just be icing on the cake.

Ironically, while i can see where ure coming from when you say sonic crossover, i think a sonic crossover with one of the older cartoons wouldve been much better. Aosth/satam with the OT and maybe Sonic X and 2k3.

Splinter the boss
06-06-2016, 07:43 PM
That would be cool. I wouldn't mind some mystical elements in the show just like the 2003 show. Not that there aren't any in this show, it's just not as much.

WolvDragon
06-25-2016, 09:08 PM
I rather they did a 2k3 crossover, even if it's just a small cameo appearance.

Konchadunga
06-26-2016, 09:45 PM
I can't say I want a Power Rangers crossover, but I also can't say I'd be very surprised by it. Doing such a thing would be potentially good marketing for Nick if they wanted fans of one to start watching the other.

IndigoErth
06-26-2016, 10:17 PM
No thanks... Next Mutation was enough of TMNT done in Power Rangers style and one meeting was enough. If it had to happen I'd rather it was just Power Rangers that visited the Turtles and lost the hokiness in the Turtles' world.

Would love to see 2003 show up though, or, if cheaper, 2012 at least visit them in 2D. Need more Prime as well. OT is a given.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
07-07-2016, 09:58 AM
Only Next Mutation crossovered with the Power Rangers, none of the three TMNT cartoons ever did that.

Allio
07-07-2016, 02:20 PM
Only way I could see it is if IDW and Boom! did something about it, but MMPR isn't exactly something I would say is IDW continuity worthy, really only Space - SPD would fit in

Aaronardo
07-07-2016, 04:52 PM
Why do people keep bringing this thread back? The original post is a dumb as hell idea and nobody has really added anything to the conversation (not that anyone's at fault for that. It's a stupid thread to begin with). This thread's been brought back from the grave twice now. Can we just not post in this one? There's nothing to see here.

...wait, I just posted in it. Sh*t.

Yoshimickster
07-07-2016, 05:59 PM
"Shell" to the "No".

Fixed that for ya.

Allio
07-07-2016, 08:54 PM
Why do people keep bringing this thread back? The original post is a dumb as hell idea and nobody has really added anything to the conversation (not that anyone's at fault for that. It's a stupid thread to begin with). This thread's been brought back from the grave twice now. Can we just not post in this one? There's nothing to see here.

...wait, I just posted in it. Sh*t.

don't be a buzz kill