PDA

View Full Version : Tmnt 3???

ernesth100
06-06-2016, 05:02 PM
So if they decide to squeeze out a third after this films tenure is done. What do you expect for a final plot? Kraang and Bebop/Rocksteady and Casey Jones and returning Shredder didn't draw alot of money. And those guys are the hugest components in turte mythos lately.

So what could possibly ensure Turtles 3 is at the very least a minor success. Here's the two plots I'm thinking of.

-Mutant War: Shredder has been mutating humans into animals and the turtles defeated some and befriended thers. It all leads up to Shredder engaging in a big war between the good mutants and the bad that even Splinter joins in on.

-Triceratons Invade: So keep the mutant war side plot but more cut down, mid way through the film and mid fight the Triceratons invade forcing all the mutants and even Shredder underground. The two sides must team up to defeat the Triceratons and send them back where they came. Which they do, Shredder attepts to double cross but the Turtles expected abandon him on the Triceratons ship letting them take him off into space.

Just incase they wanna do any sequels obviously Karai takes over the foot clan swearing vengeance on the turtles for her fathers loss.

TigerClaw
06-06-2016, 05:04 PM
TMNT 2 left it open for a sequel since.
Shredder was frozen and put in the Technodrome, and then the Technodrome and Krang was sent back into Dimension X.
So I don't think we seen the last of them, hopefully this means we get to see more Karai this time, cause she would lead the Foot Clan.

IndigoErth
06-06-2016, 05:10 PM
I'm kind of expecting Shredder and Krang to make another attempt. The plans (what ever they even were) were foiled far too fast and easy.

It might do them some good to try a bit more continuation rather than only attempting to wave something entirely new in the audiences' faces each time. Familiarity could help people be curious enough to find out what happens next.

Yeah, putting Karai in charge and giving her more to do than stand around looking like a mannequin would be good.

Bry
06-06-2016, 05:15 PM
What do you expect for a final plot?

The first two movies didn't have a plot. Why would the third?

:tgrin:

:tgrin:

TigerClaw
06-06-2016, 05:17 PM
I'm kind of expecting Shredder and Krang to make another attempt. The plans (what ever they even were) were foiled far too fast and easy.

It might do them some good to try a bit more continuation rather than only attempting to wave something entirely new in the audiences' faces each time. Familiarity could help people be curious enough to find out what happens next.

Yeah, putting Karai in charge and giving her more to do than stand around looking like a mannequin would be good.
Yeah, Karai would take charge of the Foot Clan, She would break Bebop and Rocksteady out of Jail, and then figure out how to bring Shredder back.

neatoman
06-06-2016, 05:18 PM
If the early numbers are anything to go by, they're most likely not going to continue this series.

If they do... I'd assume it would tie-in to Baxter's work in Japan but sequels in Bay productions tend to follow up on things nobody cared about while retconning huge parts of the story established in the previous movies, they did it here too.

As an example, here's how the reasons for Megatron going to earth in the Transformers movies kept changing:

He went there to get the Allspark so he could create new Cybertronians
Actually no, he went there to turn the sun into Energon for the Fallen
Who's the fallen? No no no, he went there to negotiate with Sentinel Prime
Can't remember if it was related to his arrival on Earth but now there's the Seed, a device that does pretty much the same thing as the Allspark but is not the Allspark, pretty much retconning the purpose of the Allspark

I bet that in the one coming next year, it's revealed he stopped by on earth to get some ice cream and didn't realise the polar ice caps weren't ice cream.

TigerClaw
06-06-2016, 05:23 PM
TMNT 2 takes place exactly 2 years after the 1st one, so it would take another 2 years for a TMNT 3, if they decide to make it.

The 1st film was made in 2013 and released in 2014.

TMNT 2 started filming in 2015 and released in 2016

So if they greenlight the third, they have to film in 2017 and it would come out in 2018.

NinjaPug
06-06-2016, 05:37 PM
TMNT 2 takes place exactly 2 years after the 1st one, so it would take another 2 years for a TMNT 3, if they decide to make it.

The 1st film was made in 2013 and released in 2014.

TMNT 2 started filming in 2015 and released in 2016

So if they greenlight the third, they have to film in 2017 and it would come out in 2018.

What in the world?

I thought OOTS takes place 1 year after the 2014 film.

The time between release dates doesn't mean the same amount of time has passed in the movie-verse.

There is also no requirement that a 3rd movie would have to come out 2 years later just because the 2nd one did.

IndigoErth
06-06-2016, 05:42 PM
Yeah, there doesn't have to be a set schedule like that so I wouldn't assume. If there's another it could be a while until we even hear about plans for it.

Though if I recall it was clarified a while ago that this one was intended to exist in real time, taking place now in 2016.

Edit: Although... they had a Halloween parade, so... are they ahead of us? o.O

TigerClaw
06-06-2016, 05:43 PM
What in the world?

I thought OOTS takes place 1 year after the 2014 film.

The time between release dates doesn't mean the same amount of time has passed in the movie-verse.

There is also no requirement that a 3rd movie would have to come out 2 years later just because the 2nd one did.
In interviews, they said the movie takes place 2 years after the 1st one.

The scene where Vernon is being interview during a basketball game, it does the thing where it mentions 2 years ago Vernon saving New York.

Allio
06-06-2016, 05:54 PM
Bring in Agent Bishop. They have Bebop and Rocksteady so have him extract purple ooze from them in an attempt to have a mutant army for the future in a fight against Krang, but of course, things go wrong.

TMNT III: Mutants in Manhattan

Utrommaniac
06-06-2016, 06:05 PM
With Shredder out of the picture, it would probably be some sad attempt at a City Fall-type story, where it would make sense for Karai to take charge. Completely with a sad attempt at Northhamption, with Shredder and Krang trying to reopen the portal sprinkled in.

CyberCubed
06-06-2016, 06:05 PM
I'm trying to remember; when the Technodrome got sucked into dimension X, did anything surrounding it in the city get sucked in? I'd just assume bebop and rocteady's container got sucked in, too, setting up the status quo from the OT with the four (Krang, Shredder, Rocksteady, bebop) stuck in dimension X.

No, nothing else got sucked in. Bebop/Rocksteady weren't even anywhere near where the Technodrome was.

IndigoErth
06-06-2016, 06:11 PM
I'm trying to remember; when the Technodrome got sucked into dimension X, did anything surrounding it in the city get sucked in? I'd just assume bebop and rocteady's container got sucked in, too, setting up the status quo from the OT with the four (Krang, Shredder, Rocksteady, bebop) stuck in dimension X.
No, nothing else got sucked in. Bebop/Rocksteady weren't even anywhere near where the Technodrome was.
Wait, did we leave off with them still in that container? o.O

Hopefully Casey remembered and went back later to show the police where they are.

Hm.. third film. He goes back, but they've escaped. Dun dun dunnn...repeating plot devices.

FredWolfLeonardo
06-06-2016, 06:30 PM
Wonder if they will travel back in time to japan in order to fight a british giuy holding a birdcage. For some reason, id be really curios to see how bay handles that story.

But in all seriousness, hamato yoshi needs to be added into this universe and the third film could use time travel to go into the foot clans origin in 9th century japan.

TrickOrTreater
06-06-2016, 06:39 PM
But in all seriousness, hamato yoshi needs to be added into this universe

They didn't do it for the first two, what in hell makes you think they'd do it for this ever increasingly unlikely third movie?

Bry
06-06-2016, 06:45 PM
They didn't do it for the first two, what in hell makes you think they'd do it for this ever increasingly unlikely third movie?

It wouldn't even make sense at this point. Hamato Yoshi is the foundation of the story, and to try to retroactively add him to the third movie would be so awkwardly shoehorned in that there's no way it will come across well.

...huh, now that I put it that way, they probably will do it. :trazz:

TrickOrTreater
06-06-2016, 06:49 PM
It wouldn't even make sense at this point. Hamato Yoshi is the foundation of the story, and to try to retroactively add him to the third movie would be so awkwardly shoehorned in that there's no way it will come across well.

...huh, now that I put it that way, they probably will do it. :trazz:

And before anybody says "but reincarnation!!!1!"

Stop.

That's not happening.

Shark_Blade
06-06-2016, 07:22 PM
There's scenes that feels like The Dark Knight in Out of the Shadows.

The third film maybe will feel like Dark Knight Rises.

Technogeek29
06-06-2016, 07:24 PM
There's scenes that feels like The Dark Knight in Out of the Shadows.

The third film maybe will feel like Dark Knight Rises.

Which scenes exactly? And in what regard?

Shark_Blade
06-06-2016, 07:28 PM
Prison truck chase scene.

TrickOrTreater
06-06-2016, 08:18 PM
Prison truck chase scene.

An action sequence that they probably partially ripped off.

Cool.

THGhost
06-06-2016, 08:33 PM
And before anybody says "but reincarnation!!!1!"

Stop.

That's not happening.

I wouldn't put it past the filmmakers to do that tbh.

ernesth100
06-06-2016, 10:12 PM
I like that Mutants in Manhattan idea on the page back.

beeshaw
06-07-2016, 08:20 AM
I think the biggest issue, is these movies are too.... BIG. The Turtles shouldn't be globe trotting superheroes. They don't lend themselves very well to these big - save the world - type scenarios. They don't need giant action set pieces... they need some damn fight scenes where they can use their weapons.

If they do go forward with #3 - slash the budget. Make it an actual TURTLE movie. Give us some street level, back alley type stuff.

This is coming from someone who didn't outright hate the 2014 flick, and somewhat enjoyed OoTS. There were parts I loved, and a lot that I didn't like. A little that I hated. OoTS was a step up, but the writing was horrid - Casey especially. I cringed at most of his lines. :trolleye:

ZariusTwo
06-07-2016, 09:20 AM
An action sequence that they probably partially ripped off.

Nothing in art is original anymore, if it works just as well as it did then, use it.

Even the best of movies do that. .

Foombamaroom
06-07-2016, 10:13 AM
I think the biggest issue, is these movies are too.... BIG. The Turtles shouldn't be globe trotting superheroes. They don't lend themselves very well to these big - save the world - type scenarios. They don't need giant action set pieces... they need some damn fight scenes where they can use their weapons.

If they do go forward with #3 - slash the budget. Make it an actual TURTLE movie. Give us some street level, back alley type stuff.

This is coming from someone who didn't outright hate the 2014 flick, and somewhat enjoyed OoTS. There were parts I loved, and a lot that I didn't like. A little that I hated. OoTS was a step up, but the writing was horrid - Casey especially. I cringed at most of his lines. :trolleye:

This.
If you want them to save the world, gradually build up to it. Show them scared.

Shredder's a street-level/city-level threat. Start it out with him. Don't have some big, bad guy plot, just say that Shredder's a threat that's taking lives and needs to be stopped.

Then build it to Krang; this absolute monster of a warlord who's going to cause Earth's Apocalypse. Bring in extra help; the EPF and Bishop, the military, etc. Make it into a war. Not just four Turtles and the cops.

IndigoErth
06-07-2016, 10:44 AM
I think the biggest issue, is these movies are too.... BIG.
If you want them to save the world, gradually build up to it. Show them scared.
Yes and yes.

Too soon, they're still finding their place as protectors of one city. World saving should require more than just themselves, allies gained over time and through a few films first and happen when they are older and more experienced.

Andrew NDB
06-07-2016, 12:57 PM
So if they decide to squeeze out a third after this films tenure is done.

I wouldn't count on it. This one was their chance to try and repair things and mend lost goodwill... and they blew it. There won't be a third chance, not in this universe, and even if there were there is no way at this point to undo the nuclear winter level of pure sh*t the two movies in a row have wrought.

TigerClaw
06-07-2016, 01:08 PM
I wouldn't count on it. This one was their chance to try and repair things and mend lost goodwill... and they blew it. There won't be a third chance, not in this universe, and even if there were there is no way at this point to undo the nuclear winter level of pure sh*t the two movies in a row have wrought.
They will continue making TMNT movies despite what Box Office says.
http://www.thewrap.com/why-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-sequels-will-keep-coming-regardless-of-box-office/

ToTheNines
06-07-2016, 01:18 PM
They will continue making TMNT movies despite what Box Office says.
http://www.thewrap.com/why-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-sequels-will-keep-coming-regardless-of-box-office/

That's all speculation and opinion. I didn't see anyone from Paramount or Viacom quoted in that, did you?

Andrew NDB
06-07-2016, 02:28 PM
That's all speculation and opinion. I didn't see anyone from Paramount or Viacom quoted in that, did you?

And even then, remember Weinstein after TMNT 2007? "It's sequel time, dudes!"

Eh, no.

neatoman
06-07-2016, 02:48 PM
That happens to plenty of failed movies, they're probably goint say there's going to be a sequel for a while and then quiet down until a few years pass.

RETTEB SNATAS
06-07-2016, 03:33 PM

Take a breath dude lol, we just ended opening weekend. Mark my words here today, there WILL be a third film. ;)

I find it freaking hilariously funny how most of the " this movie sucks " talk I'm reading here is coming from people who haven't even seen the film :lol: How typical

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Louis-CK-laughing.gif

ToTheNines
06-07-2016, 03:38 PM
Take a breath dude lol, we just ended opening weekend. Mark my words here today, there WILL be a third film. ;)

I find it freaking hilariously funny how most of the " this movie sucks " talk I'm reading here is coming from people who haven't even seen the film :lol: How typical

Thanks for the update Mr. Bay.

I'm a big fan of The Rock, by the way. Easily your best film. Good job on 13 Hours, I enjoyed it a lot as well.

Andrew NDB
06-07-2016, 03:39 PM

https://carolinesplantbaseddiet.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/5-Reasons-Youre-Not-Losing-Weight-On-A-Plant-Based-Diet.jpg

neatoman
06-07-2016, 03:41 PM

Yeah, and monday's earnings were low even for a monday... Compared to movies that tanked!

And while I don't think Andrew has seen it (he's just like that), I can assure you that I have and I thought it was a really unpleasant movie.

Edit: In fact, I think Andrew might get a heart attack if he watches this movie.

IndigoErth
06-07-2016, 03:52 PM
Since the Turtles and their interaction with each other was the best part (imo), lets just skip a film and do a 2 hour Big Brother: TMNT

No worry about needing a solid plot line, no need for bringing in new characters and getting them right or wrong. We'll just enjoy spending two hours of time with the Turtles at home. We'll have the Turtles' actors live on the lair set for a month in mocap. About half will be acted out to ensure the edit will be based around in-character behavior, the other half will just be what's recorded of the actors co-existing with each other, doing what ever the hell they want. The best stuff will then be rendered as the Turtles and edited together into Big Brother: TMNT.

:trazz:

(Actually I'd totally watch that.)

RETTEB SNATAS
06-07-2016, 03:57 PM
Thanks for the update Mr. Bay.

I'm a big fan of The Rock, by the way. Easily your best film. Good job on 13 Hours, I enjoyed it a lot as well.

Aww thanks bud!! 13 hours is a personal fav. Of mine :P

https://carolinesplantbaseddiet.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/5-Reasons-Youre-Not-Losing-Weight-On-A-Plant-Based-Diet.jpg

https://i0.wp.com/24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5cviftmhU1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Andrew NDB
06-07-2016, 04:02 PM
Aww thanks bud!! 13 hours is a personal fav. Of mine :P

Oh, I'm sure it is.

http://useast.mymarkettoolkit.com/90/gallery/large/potted-plant-man_55772.jpg

oldmanwinters
06-07-2016, 04:05 PM
I think this generation of TMNT films has probably run its course.

Leolead
06-07-2016, 04:08 PM
Oh, I'm sure it is.

http://useast.mymarkettoolkit.com/90/gallery/large/potted-plant-man_55772.jpg
Why are these Studio plants in this forum?

Andrew NDB
06-07-2016, 04:12 PM
Why are these Studio plants in this forum?

Oh, they won't stick around too much longer. Probably back in time for the blu-rays hitting the shelves, then gone again.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
06-09-2016, 02:58 PM
Take them to Dimension X or something?

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
06-09-2016, 03:12 PM
Oh, they won't stick around too much longer. Probably back in time for the blu-rays hitting the shelves, then gone again.

They'll be back for TMNT 3, TMNT 4, and TMNT 5.

EDIT: They're PERENNIALS!!!!

neatoman
06-09-2016, 03:26 PM
Take them to Dimension X or something?

How about the Dimension where Brian's poop went in Family guy?

06-09-2016, 03:40 PM
How about the Dimension where Brian's poop went in Family guy?

I don't watch Family Guy.

Andrew NDB
06-09-2016, 03:43 PM

http://www.herbgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/roots.jpeg

It's their strong roots system. The upside: sometimes if you look hard enough at it, sometimes you can see Jesus.

thundermaster612
06-09-2016, 03:49 PM
And even then, remember Weinstein after TMNT 2007? "It's sequel time, dudes!"

Eh, no.

(idk if anyone has said this but) Imagi went bankrupt, Paramount/Platinum has not

Bry
06-09-2016, 04:02 PM
(idk if anyone has said this but) Imagi went bankrupt, Paramount/Platinum has not

vAUOPHqx5Gs

ToTheNines
06-09-2016, 04:06 PM

I know you deal in cringe worthy dad humor and puns... but that was good :tlol:

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
06-09-2016, 04:09 PM
I know you deal in cringe worthy dad humor and puns... but that was good :tlol:

My good sir, I deal in ALL types of humor.

Knock knock.

IndigoErth
06-09-2016, 04:09 PM

:lol: :thumbsup:

ToTheNines
06-09-2016, 04:17 PM

Knock knock.

Who is there?

Utrommaniac
06-09-2016, 04:22 PM
There is one reason, and one reason only.

Toys.

It's always toys.

Xav
06-09-2016, 04:29 PM
Gritty edgy reboot of many's people's fantasies would tank, and wouldn't serve as the toy vehicle Viacom and Paramount want.How do you know that? It's not like the light goofy take is doing well right now.

Foombamaroom
06-09-2016, 04:34 PM

Knock knock.

Who is there?

We're waiting.

TigerClaw
06-09-2016, 06:22 PM
SD-3m42DHes

ToTheNines
06-09-2016, 06:31 PM
Turned it off at Genghis Frog (#6).

TigerClaw
06-09-2016, 06:39 PM
Turned it off at Genghis Frog (#6).
Well, Usagi was #7. :)

ToTheNines
06-09-2016, 06:48 PM
LH was 7, I'm assuming Usagi is #1 then.

Usagi's a waste of a character on that list. We haven't seen him in IDW or Nick after 5 and 4 years, respectively.

I can only assume that Stan Sakai would just as soon eat a plate of sh*t than let his life's work be represented on the silver screen by Platinum Dunes.

Also, Paramount is in bed with China. They'd never want to bother with a character as Japanese as Usagi.

IndigoErth
06-09-2016, 06:50 PM
Among those, I could easily see Leatherhead happening, imo preferably as a sewer gator who is an enemy to both Turtles and other NYC citizens. That might set up an interesting situation of giving the Turtles reason to reach out to their new allies in the police department for assistance. (And/or visa versa.) Like JAWS of the sewer, but with mutated high intelligence. Don't even reveal for a while that he can speak.

Beyond that, Metalhead, but a creation of Donnie's like in Nick.

As nice as it is to see Usagi hang out with the Turtles, and in particular I love that he's a good buddy of my fave, I'm a little afraid of how a "realistic" movie version might turn out. lol

ToTheNines
06-09-2016, 06:55 PM
Leaked character design for Usagi in Platinum Dunes TMNT 3.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZMZ2k7rtUls/hqdefault.jpg

MrTMNT2012
06-09-2016, 06:59 PM
Friendly reminder that Usagi is the greatest character in all of TMNT. And he ain't even from TMNT...

Commenter 42
06-09-2016, 07:04 PM

I prefer this:

http://littlefun.org/uploads/51f3ffc4c856111fb4000082_736.jpg

Actually, I'd go out of my way to promote this, I'd even buy stocks.
Nic Cage plays everyone in TMNT3; everyone, including Megan Fox.

IndigoErth
06-09-2016, 07:07 PM

DO NOT WANT. :tlol:
I prefer this:

http://littlefun.org/uploads/51f3ffc4c856111fb4000082_736.jpg

Actually, I'd go out of my way to promote this, I'd even buy stocks.
Nic Cage plays everyone in TMNT3; everyone, including Megan Fox.
:lol:

Commenter 42
06-09-2016, 07:10 PM
DO NOT WANT. :tlol:

:lol:

Right? I'd Run, not walk.

Andrew NDB
06-09-2016, 07:17 PM
Knock knock.

Who is there?

It's Robert.

ToTheNines
06-09-2016, 07:43 PM
It's Robert.

Robert who?

Andrew NDB
06-09-2016, 07:54 PM
Robert who?

Robert PLANT!

Tora
06-09-2016, 07:57 PM
I'd want to see the Turtles and Casey hunting down Bebop and Rocksteady in the first act of the film when the Turtles come across the Purple Dragons and Hun played by Dwayne Johnson. The Purple Dragons team with Bebop and Rocksteady decide to take over new york now that Shredder is out of the picture. The PD and B&R could be as the setup Villains of the movie as it builds up to a full on invasion from Dimension X.

For the final act have the Turtles learn from Bebop and Rocksteady that Shredder and Krang are returning to earth soon. The Turtles then hunt down Baxter and use his tech to build a Portal to take the fight to them and head to Dimension X. When the heroes arrive they see that Krang has a Robot Foot Ninja and Rock Soldier army ready for an invasion.

Now for the finally I'd have the final showdown be with a Mutated Super Shredder in the Technodrome portal room who is set to lead his army. The Turtles of course need to stop the army from getting thru and get past Shredder as Donnie has set the drome to explode.

ToTheNines
06-09-2016, 08:40 PM
Robert PLANT!

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQn32LQBD_ssFvGnNeQ9SFjciLCAKem8 hbwgwP_DE6sF0mEOSYYNg

NinjaPug
06-09-2016, 10:47 PM
I don't know what I would do if Platinum Dunes got to use Usagi before Ciro or IDW. Luckily I don't have to worry about that.

IndigoErth
06-09-2016, 11:43 PM
Okay, just throwing it out there (stealth mode PD/movie people take note please)...

3rd film: Krang and Shredder of course have to make a comeback, there's no way those two would just give up. And, sorry to be harsh, but ignoring that would be pretty stupid.

And you know, what the heck, try an original character/character type (yeah I know, Eric Sacks wasn't entirely well received, but trying to merge an original character with an existing one was a mistake) -- remember these guys (http://images-cdn.moviepilot.com/image/upload/c_scale,h_656,w_960/t_mp_quality/spx272v-even-more-terrifying-tmnt-concept-art-jpeg-124146.jpg)? While I really disliked them as concepts for our Turtles, I still think they'd make really good baddies from another dimension. Earth Turtles vs evil alien turtle-like beings? Yes please. :tcool:

Make sure to give Shredder and Krang something to do though too, probably pulling the strings the whole time with these alien turtles they brought along with them.

Coola Yagami
06-09-2016, 11:45 PM
Okay, just throwing it out there (stealth mode PD/movie people take note please)...

3rd film: Krang and Shredder of course have to make a comeback, there's no way those two would just give up. And, sorry to be harsh, but ignoring that would be pretty stupid.

And that's probably exactly why the third movie will probably be about something else completely different. bringing back Shredder and Krang would just make too much sense.

neatoman
06-10-2016, 02:59 AM
SD-3m42DHes

I know this from the perspective of a third movie in the serie but instead I'll take it as any potential TMNT movie in the future. We all know by know a third movie seems unlikely.

7. OK, just not in the way they seem to want him.
6. Nope, never. How does he even rank higher than number 7?
5. OK
4. Give him a minor role at most, I don't see how he could carry any plot.
3. Really? That's even worse than number 6!
2. Fine but I'm not seeing him being important, much like number 4.
1. That would be great... It's never going to happen though since it would actually be a crime, literally.

Foombamaroom
06-10-2016, 08:37 AM
Their version of Usagi would be an alien. We all know that.

ToTheNines
06-10-2016, 10:17 AM
I'm shocked we haven't seen Metalhead, given how "Transformer friendly" the character is.

06-10-2016, 10:37 AM
Save Usagi for the cartoons and comics

Tora
06-10-2016, 03:19 PM
I wonder if it would be out of the question for the 3rd film to go back to basics with the Turtles and do real suits with CGI affected faces like in Deadpool. It would be like blending the past with a modern touch but of course they'd have to redesign the overall look of the turtles as the actors are not huge hulking men.

Commenter 42
06-10-2016, 04:09 PM
Wondering how long it will take for the kids to get the message...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wF3wa4my6Qw/VmEcVTMNxKI/AAAAAAABrCU/i-0vBELxdJY/s1600/eff.gif

...TMNT 3 isn't happening.

TurtleTitan97
06-10-2016, 04:14 PM
Wondering how long it will take for the kids to get the message...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wF3wa4my6Qw/VmEcVTMNxKI/AAAAAAABrCU/i-0vBELxdJY/s1600/eff.gif

...TMNT 3 isn't happening.

It's almost too good to be true...

Is this the real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Commenter 42
06-10-2016, 04:21 PM
It's almost too good to be true...

Is this the real life?

Is this just fantasy?

I mean, PD doesn't even follow up a mild success with a sequel...

Lol at all the hope.

Andrew NDB
06-10-2016, 04:30 PM
I mean, PD doesn't even follow up a mild success with a sequel...

Lol at all the hope.

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/7548/V2RR4Y.jpg

TheSkeletonMan939
06-10-2016, 04:35 PM
Their version of Usagi would be an alien. We all know that.

Man, the crazy thing is that you're probably right. :lol:

06-10-2016, 04:44 PM
I hope Krang returns

Andrew NDB
06-10-2016, 04:45 PM
I hope dignity returns.