PDA

View Full Version : Potential Cold Openings

matteso586
06-06-2016, 06:52 PM
Here's a list of things that I think would make great cold openings (scenes that are shown before the intro).

1. A group of Utrom (most likely to include Bishop) searching what's left of the Technodrome for the remains of Kraang Prime and/or Kraang Subprime. And maybe end with the Utrom finding the thing on Kraang Prime's forehead, KSP's cyber tentacle, or KSP's suit. Some part of me says that the Utrom are the type of beings that believe the enemy is truly defeated for good. The Turtles learned it the hard way in The Mutation Situation, and Dinosaurs Seen in the Sewers.

2. The Earth Protection Force chasing a mutant villain (Spider Bytze, or Snakeweed), ending with said mutant villain getting captured.

3. Joan Groady making a topic on the increasing mutant and alien attacks. Bringing up Of Rats and Men, Booyaka Showdown, The Invasion, Attack of the Mega-Shredder, The Creeping Doom, and Annihilation Earth/Earth's Last Stand.

4. Just in case The April O'Neil Files is a TV movie, it should begin with a more detailed version of Mrs. O'Neil's disappearance.

miru
06-06-2016, 07:50 PM
1. The Kraang in Shredder captivity starts to reconstruct and energize its suit.

2. Mutagen Man is seen being used as a tea table by Monkey Brains, and on the inside, he becomes very infuriated with his treatment.

3. Donatello looks at Mutagen Man and says "Let Me Tell You A Story."

Shark_Blade
06-06-2016, 11:05 PM
The turtles returning to their lair only to find Mutagen Man's corpse on the floor. They later turn their attention to other more important story plots.

miru
06-07-2016, 01:05 PM
* The Foot are watching home movies of themselves.

* Chompy tries to fit onto Slash's old heat rock.

* Dr. Cluckingsworth, MD meditates and encounters a raging Mutagen Man.

Aaronardo
06-07-2016, 09:53 PM
The season 1 writers come back, see what the new writers have done to their show, and then turn and walk away, their heads shaking.

Donnie and Rockwell sit around talking about gaping plot points throughout the show.

Chompy gets mutated. (surprised? Me neither!)

Splinter meditating deeply and then coming to an incredible realization: "holy sh*t, Leonardo sounds different and I didn't even notice."

Casey remembers he's supposed to be a good character and proceeds to become a good character.

Jason Biggs comes back, sees what Seth Green has done to Leo's voice, and then turns to walk away, his head shaking.

I could go all night.

thundermaster612
06-08-2016, 05:37 AM
I thought the new writers are alright, plus we still have Brandon and Cirio