PDA

View Full Version : Offical Injustice 2 discussion

turtlefanforever
06-07-2016, 01:02 PM
Expected to be announced at E3 here is the offical discussion to Injustice 2.

TigerClaw
06-07-2016, 01:05 PM
Here's a leak image of the Poster.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkXe1EtVAAA7rJn.jpg:small

The Deadman
06-07-2016, 02:05 PM
I'm hoping we'll get a proper DC vs MARVEL fighting game one day.

oldmanwinters
06-07-2016, 02:22 PM
What? And they still haven't made a sequel to Sunsoft's Justice League: Task Force?

:lol:

Krutch
06-07-2016, 04:28 PM
The first one was a very fun game with horrid character designs.

oldmanwinters
06-07-2016, 05:07 PM

I'll agree that I have a much greater affinity for the Capcom/Marvel aesthetic than the super-realistic Mortal Kombat-esque design style seen in the last two DC fighting games.

TurtleTitan97
06-08-2016, 08:36 AM
hX0WA6yIZ7I

Ninjinister
06-08-2016, 09:24 AM

S'allgood now that it's been confirmed but don't you think it was a bit presumptuous to start a topic on a game that was only bloody rumored at that point?

Anyway in addition to those shown in the trailer, comicbook.com is reporting Grodd and Atrocitus as playable. Grain o' salt.

TigerClaw
06-08-2016, 10:50 AM
Info on Injustice 2 from the Playstation Blog.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/06/08/injustice-2-revealed-coming-to-ps4-in-2017/

And of course we’re going to continue to tell the epic story of the Injustice Universe. When last we saw them, Superman was imprisoned in a Red Sun prison cell, while Batman was continuing the good fight against the forces that would see Superman’s tyranny back in power. Where do we go from here? And what new characters will join the fight? Of course you’ll have to play the game to find out. And we can’t wait for you to get your hands on this game. We’re excited to see your vision come to life on screen.

TheSkeletonMan939
06-08-2016, 11:43 AM
I hope Dean Grinsfelder returns as a composer.

Krutch
06-08-2016, 06:51 PM
Anyway in addition to those shown in the trailer, comicbook.com is reporting Grodd and Atrocitus as playable. Grain o' salt.Aw man, Grodd would be dope!

Here's hoping for Killer Shark, Black Manta, Darkseid, and Starro while they're at it.

Yes. Starro :D

Electric
06-08-2016, 09:05 PM
Assuming they'll keep all the old characters (They'd never get rid of Harley...) just give me Black Canary, Poison Ivy or Scarecrow, and one of the Robins besides Nightwing and I'll be happy. Even though he's not my favorite Robin, a young Damian Wayne, not nightwing version, with smaller stature and his sword would be awesome.

Incredibly pumped for this game

Autbot_Benz
06-08-2016, 09:14 PM
Id love to see John Constantine be a playable character maybe take Zattana's place

Commenter 42
06-08-2016, 11:49 PM

Whew, somebody said it.

That Borat inspired man-kini on Superman Regime.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11123/111235281/4593676-superman(injustice_the_regime).png

Shark_Blade
06-08-2016, 11:58 PM
What the heck kind of awful design is that? :teek:

Commenter 42
06-09-2016, 12:18 AM
You should see Batman and the Flash...
http://pre01.deviantart.net/4b90/th/pre/i/2013/112/e/1/injustice__gods_among_us___batman_by_cornerscout-d62n3cr.png

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/injusticegodsamongus/images/e/ef/THE_FLASH.png/revision/latest?cb=20130130002950

Would be nice to see a classic look, just for the hell of it.
http://i.imgur.com/BHyO76q.jpg

Ninjinister
06-09-2016, 12:19 AM
Aw man, Grodd would be dope!

Here's hoping for Killer Shark, Black Manta, Darkseid, and Starro while they're at it.

Yes. Starro :D

Apparently it's from the official press release. Grodd and Atrocitus are a go.

I still want Detective Chimp.

Electric
06-10-2016, 01:36 AM
Wait, Im sorry? Why is Batmans design an issue? That looks fine to me.

the Superman youre showing is the alternate Superman design too, from another world? His normal design is this game is classic superman...

And flash, sure its a little, pardon, flashy, but still pretty normal??

Plus, if you dont care for their original design, they released multiple alternates for just about every character! Batman can literally be this one, one from Arkham games, Beyond, and multiple comic inspired ones.

Designs for this game were perfectly fine

Commenter 42
06-10-2016, 02:00 AM
Wait, Im sorry? Why is Batmans design an issue? That looks fine to me.

the Superman youre showing is the alternate Superman design too, from another world? His normal design is this game is classic superman...

And flash, sure its a little, pardon, flashy, but still pretty normal??

Plus, if you dont care for their original design, they released multiple alternates for just about every character! Batman can literally be this one, one from Arkham games, Beyond, and multiple comic inspired ones.

Designs for this game were perfectly fine

You're blind, right? And no, there was no Classic Superman.
There was some sort of N52 looking Superman. Tech garbage Superman, sure.

Batman looked like ass. Wonder Woman's face was terrible. All the injustice designs are terrible.

You people with the " it's fine"

Lol, piss off. Do it right or don't do it. Step to the challenge of delivering iconic characters, or step back and let the real artists do their work.

People love the combination of DC characters and Mortal Combat. No one loved the character "redesigns".

Flash is wearing ****ing shoulderpads because?

Spike Spiegel
06-10-2016, 07:54 AM
I'm sure the gameplay will be cool, but those designs make them look like they're trying out for the Knight Sabers (Google the anime series Bubblegum Crisis if you don't get that reference).

Sumac
06-10-2016, 12:51 PM
LOL @ Commenter's tantrum.

Aside from that, amongst confirmed or hinted characters are Wonder Woman, Captain Cold and Doctor Fate.

Commenter 42
06-10-2016, 03:08 PM
Nerds don't even nerd anymore.

What's the point?

TigerClaw
06-11-2016, 07:14 PM
Here's the Injustice 2 Gameplay Trailer.

JBqZmdfaniw

Electric
06-11-2016, 07:19 PM
You're blind, right? And no, there was no Classic Superman.
There was some sort of N52 looking Superman. Tech garbage Superman, sure.

Batman looked like ass. Wonder Woman's face was terrible. All the injustice designs are terrible.

You people with the " it's fine"

Lol, piss off. Do it right or don't do it. Step to the challenge of delivering iconic characters, or step back and let the real artists do their work.

People love the combination of DC characters and Mortal Combat. No one loved the character "redesigns".

Flash is wearing ****ing shoulderpads because?

If youre sitting there b******g about the differences between New 52 Supes and Classic Supes, then youre just never going to be satisfied with nitpicking. New 52 is the canon right now, they were completely right to use it as a model. Comics change as time goes on, so do their costumes, but theyre still incredibly similar and perfectly superman.

Batman does not look like ass. There, countered your ridiculous and simply opinionated point. If thats the only complaint you can come up with then it seems like youre just trying to find issues. Sorry youre not satisfied with Wonder Womans face, it looked like Wonder Woman?

They delivered DC characters just fine, in a way that we've never had them all before in one game. Characters were who they supposed to be, designed to look like a multiple versions of each character, and if you problem-seeking players have that much of an issue, thats why they have multiple costumes for each.

You idiots that always have something to b***h about. You piss off. The game was a great DC fighting game that was very successful and well thought of.

Electric
06-11-2016, 07:30 PM
On another note, new trailer looks great. Wish we couldve seen more new characters, but obviously they dont want to give them all away. Supergirl looks like a quicker Supermand, which will be cool. Grodd will be fun, seeing how he has a lot of weight and strength, but has those psychic attacks to give him some range, which most larger characters lacked in the first.

Hopefully Black Manta is playable. The one thing Ill say is that if he isnt, and hes just part of a stage, I think it was dumb to show him in the trailer then, as itll get peoples hopes up only to disappoint them. Like if they showed Scarecrow in a trailer for the first game. Scarecrow fans (like myself) wouldve immediately assumed hed be playable, and would be pumped for it.
But, since he wasnt advertised in trailers, just seeing him as a transition was a cool easter egg when I actually got the game.

Ninjinister
06-12-2016, 09:01 PM
ragekitty4life

If youre sitting there b******g about the differences between New 52 Supes and Classic Supes, then youre just never going to be satisfied with nitpicking. New 52 is the canon right now, they were completely right to use it as a model. Comics change as time goes on, so do their costumes, but theyre still incredibly similar and perfectly superman.

New 52 Superman is dead. Pre-new52 is the current Superman.

You idiots that always have something to b***h about. You piss off. The game was a great DC fighting game that was very successful and well thought of.

Whoa there sport how about you calm down a bit? This isn't serious business here.

Bry
06-12-2016, 09:15 PM
Hoo boy.

I had some fun with Injustice. It's a decent fighting game and I enjoy it for what it is. I've absolutely had enough grimdark DC Comics to last me a lifetime, though. It's played out, it's a bad fit, and it's definitely gotten embarrassing how desperate DC has been to be seen as "serious," except in the most pretentious-teenage-boy way possible. Buuut I'll probably check this out eventually, though I'm still a generation behind and that's unlikely to change any time soon.

But... yeah, those designs were/are pretty not great. Very New 52-y, and most of that line very much seemed to be going for a video-gamey "more lines, more armour plates" design aesthetic, so I guess it's... sort of appropriate? I find that kind of design style looks automatically more dated than the classics, though. Like, insta-dated. A decade or so from now, if anyone sees a typical Injustice design, they will immediately know it was from a 2010s video game. :trazz:

Commenter 42
06-12-2016, 09:27 PM

Fight Me!

Batman totally looked like ass. You have terrible taste.

Also, New 52 superman is dead. He was such a hit, they killed him.
Injustice 2 looks ridiculous, especially Batman.
especially Batman...

especially Batman...

especially Batman...

Is there an echo in he...

especially Batman...

TigerClaw
06-17-2016, 03:38 PM
Here's some gameplay from Injustice 2.

D05QGuEKCfg

QlRp__ZB0Zg

IRUQ6_F5jiE

CuAtCiB7dxQ

SDUGyA0SY8I

Commenter 42
06-17-2016, 08:35 PM
Those are some incredibly horrid looking faces on Supergirl, Aquaman and Superman.

I like that the gear equips visually now, but seriously, get these models on model!

http://i.imgur.com/AiIozU1.png
http://i.imgur.com/XNBaaxW.png

TigerClaw
07-22-2016, 03:39 PM
Here's the Comic Con Trailer, Blue Beetle and Wonder Woman has been announced.

Hzhp6-Kdxjw

TigerClaw
08-17-2016, 10:29 AM
Harley Quinn And Deadshot Announced For Injustice 2

-RObMCHkOuo

blindturtle02
08-17-2016, 12:05 PM
I'm glad these two characters were included, and thrilled that Bud and Lou are part of Harley's moveset this time. I've always loved the Hyenas! I wonder which other villains will be showing up over the next several months.

Electric
08-17-2016, 12:17 PM
This is incredible!

I'm more pumped than ever.
Harley's design is great, much better than the first. They kept a lot of her old moves, but added her bat which she's used in multiple incarnations, while keeping the mallet. Tara Strongs Voice for her sounds even better than usual like it's less squeaky, and can I just say again, her starting design is perfect. It blends the classic colors and patterns, with some of the New 52 elements like the jacket, and even her hair from suicide Squad. And then she has her Hyenas!! Fantastic addition (though she calls them 'boys' and not 'babies') and I am thrilled, as they looks like both her special where they run across (used to be throwing be a picture of J or a Rose from Ivy) and her (don't remember what it's called) knockout move. Harley was my main in injustice and I doubt that's gonna change it 2

Deadshot seems a lot better than I would have expected, as he could to easily be like Deathstroke. But they seemed to do well, having his attacks with guns be a little more showy, like bouncing the bullet off the ground.

Autbot_Benz
01-17-2017, 12:24 PM
7L-sFljf50Q

Robin Poison Ivy Darkseid and brainiac are new characters

turtlefanforever
01-17-2017, 12:32 PM
NR still has the video game rights to Spawn. Wouldn't be surprised to see him in this

TigerClaw
01-18-2017, 04:55 PM
7L-sFljf50Q

Robin Poison Ivy Darkseid and brainiac are new characters
I wonder which version of Robin, Injustice had Damian Wayne who once was Robin as Nightwing, So maybe its Dick Grayson.

Autbot_Benz
01-18-2017, 05:14 PM
I wonder which version of Robin, Injustice had Damian Wayne who once was Robin as Nightwing, So maybe its Dick Grayson.

its damian he was only nightwing in the alt universe in the game the main nightwing was Dick Grayson in Injustice

TigerClaw
01-18-2017, 05:18 PM
its damian he was only nightwing in the alt universe in the game the main nightwing was Dick Grayson in Injustice
Robin could also be Tim Drake.

blindturtle02
01-19-2017, 12:50 PM
I'm mostly excited about the villains! I figured we'd get Darkseid or Brainiac. I wasn't expecting them to give us both in one game. I was also glad to see Ivy. She and Harley ought to have some great prefight and clash dialogue. Now if only they'd include Trigon, who was mentioned quite a bit in the first game as well as featured in Raven's super. If he isn't in it, I'm fine with Darkseid and Brainiac. Two out of three of my favorite DC big bads? I'm cool with that. I wonder who's voicing Darkseid. And if Spawn's in this, Keith David needs to reprise the role.

Autbot_Benz
01-24-2017, 03:29 PM
U5F9H6Oa-mw

Robin Gameplay Trailer its Daimien

Allio
01-24-2017, 10:05 PM
Well, it was either going to be Damien or Duke was going to get his first Robin appearance in the game.

Ninjinister
01-26-2017, 12:54 AM
I don't understand how people thought it was not-Damian. The last trailer clearly referred to him as the "offspring" which only would apply to Bruce's actual blood child, as well as the fact that he uses a sword which is very obviously Damian's gig.

Also he wears a hood which has always been associated with Damian. The only time I could think of a prominent example of a Robin who wore a hood outside of Damian was Tim in the Arkham games.

The Deadman
01-26-2017, 09:03 AM
Codes for the beta were supposed to go out the other day and I still havent gotten mine, signed up for that 2 weeks ago.

blindturtle02
01-26-2017, 11:29 AM
I hope they randomize the clash dialogue a bit better in this game. The only way I was able to hear secondary exchanges was to go to practice mode in IGAU. Regardless, I wish it was May already. I can't wait to play story mode. It'd be cool if they give us a Black Beetle skin with alternate voice and dialogue, among others. Man, it's going to be a long three months and two weeks.

Autbot_Benz
02-02-2017, 11:40 AM
DBxS3Uu3-uk

Black Canary joins the game.

The Deadman
02-02-2017, 12:26 PM
Dont know why, but I never got my code for the beta. I guess they were only going for content creators to show that sh*t off.

Autbot_Benz
02-13-2017, 11:48 AM
Swamp Thing is joining the roster

WKZNHiva7dc

Ninjinister
02-13-2017, 02:44 PM
Dont know why, but I never got my code for the beta. I guess they were only going for content creators to show that sh*t off.

The beta waves are limited. What the heck is a content creator?

Cure
02-14-2017, 01:41 AM
What the heck is a content creator?

Yeah, I was wondering that, too.

Powder
02-14-2017, 02:21 AM
Youtubers.

blindturtle02
02-14-2017, 10:40 AM
New reveal trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7YHyhNUiRo

Cure
02-14-2017, 11:21 AM
Youtubers.

Ah. They should just say that then, haha.

Autbot_Benz
02-14-2017, 11:48 AM
New reveal trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7YHyhNUiRo

V7YHyhNUiRo

Ninjinister
02-14-2017, 01:19 PM
Youtubers.

How would someone playing the beta of a game be "content creation"?

TheSkeletonMan939
02-14-2017, 02:13 PM
Ah. They should just say that then, haha.

"Content creator" as a career sounds more impressive than "YouTuber". In the end though both of them mean "I sit on my ass and play games for the camera". :P

TigerClaw
02-23-2017, 09:50 AM
XTeb6WLGIl8

Ninjinister
03-02-2017, 08:48 AM
Ix6TGSFEkSo

TigerClaw
03-09-2017, 10:33 AM
Nl6kw1VRYGo

Autbot_Benz
03-09-2017, 01:16 PM
Looks like green arrow Captian cold and green lantern are playable. I saw reverse flash in a cut scene so I wonder if he is in the game too. glad they are adding more flash rouges

Ninjinister
03-10-2017, 12:43 PM
Looks like green arrow Captian cold and green lantern are playable. I saw reverse flash in a cut scene so I wonder if he is in the game too. glad they are adding more flash rouges

Reverse Flash is a costume for Flash in the Ultimate edition.

blindturtle02
03-10-2017, 02:13 PM
Reverse Flash is a costume for Flash in the Ultimate edition.

Yup, and this dupe sprung for it. I was going to buy all the content over time anyway, including stuff after the 9 dlc if NRS plans on cranking out more. I wonder if we're getting a boyscout Superman skin at some point. I mean, dictator Sups is alright, but I'd like to play as the guy with heroic dialogue I'm used to. I'm hoping Flash runs back in time to stop Joker at some point, bringing goody good Sups into play. If he doesn't show, Meh, I got Swamp Thing and Fate. I hope the rumors are true and that we're getting a Mr. Freeze skin for Cold. If Freeze was voiced by Maurice LaMarche from the Arkham series, I'd be even more pumped. That guy did exponentially more than pull off Michael Ansara. He friggin channeled him.

Autbot_Benz
03-13-2017, 11:43 AM
Firestorm got announced today. Its the Jefferson Jackson version like Legends of tomorrow.

uH-7-SPfUHk

TurtleTitan97
03-13-2017, 02:36 PM
Firestorm got announced today. Its the Jefferson Jackson version like Legends of tomorrow.

Might wanna recheck your facts, Auto. It's being reported that this is the Jason Rusch Firestorm, not the Arrowverse version.

Ninjinister
03-13-2017, 03:27 PM
Might wanna recheck your facts, Auto. It's being reported that this is the Jason Rusch Firestorm, not the Arrowverse version.

I was about to ask if it was Jason or Jefferson... I didn't watch the entire video because the antics of Youtube randos don't do anything for me, so I just skipped to the part I was interested in and was wondering if it was said elsewhere in the video.

We'll find out for sure, I guess, when his profile gets put on the site.

EDIT: Jason confirmed

TigerClaw
03-20-2017, 12:09 PM
YpGbSp_O1Ds

blindturtle02
03-20-2017, 12:48 PM
I was hoping we'd get a Gorilla City stage. Even though Flash was in IGAU, he didn't get any tlc in the arena department.So that's where they've been keeping the high councilor under lock and key for five years. Also cool to see Bruce moving his base of operations to Gotham city sewers in the Firestorm trailer, but Croc has to be one atrocious neighbor. Now if only they'd include Brainiac's skull ship and Apokolips in stage select.

TigerClaw
03-23-2017, 05:27 PM
BXXSwiEdu5I

This trailer is about Supergirl, and it also reveals Black Adam as a playable character.

TigerClaw
03-30-2017, 10:25 AM
Gorilla Grodd, Bane, Captain Cold, and Scarecrow are playable characters.

XTBCU7AxwKo

blindturtle02
03-30-2017, 10:56 AM
Holy crap, Robert Englund is voicing Scarecrow? Nice, NRS. I hope the rumors are true and that he's an undead avatar of The Rot to counter Swamp Thing and The Green.

TigerClaw
04-03-2017, 12:07 PM
YIpC77oPILU

TigerClaw
04-05-2017, 05:03 PM
ZwjfOp-YMzE

TigerClaw
04-06-2017, 05:28 PM
tYgsRg2ZYCY

TigerClaw
04-10-2017, 09:42 AM
XUjNuGvtyz8

blindturtle02
04-10-2017, 12:37 PM
Barry's super is prodigious, and can't wait to play as Grodd. the Reverse Flash skin is equally epic. They showed off the alternate voice and dialogue for RF in the last Watchtower stream. Now if only that alternate Freeze skin for Cold turns out to be true. I have to say I'm a bigger fan of Victor because of Heart of Ice. I might play as Cold a bit more if Wentworth Miller voices a possible CW skin. I wish they could get Gustin to do one for Flash too.

Autbot_Benz
04-17-2017, 02:54 PM
BbbzMIPmaOI

The Deadman
04-17-2017, 03:03 PM
So hyped for this to come out.

blindturtle02
04-22-2017, 09:47 AM
Wow, Jeffrey Combs as one of the big bads? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LuXcZyEFSc

Autbot_Benz
04-24-2017, 12:54 PM
6-2llX8zPIk

Autbot_Benz
04-27-2017, 09:40 PM
uKX9qlWkNEg

blindturtle02
04-27-2017, 11:02 PM
Owning Brainiac in his own ship? Man I love Darkseid. Wow, that voice is fantastic. Glad i preordered. They had my money at the word Darkseid back in Jan.

Autbot_Benz
04-28-2017, 02:23 PM
e3WIYyHGLM4

Autbot_Benz
05-05-2017, 11:52 AM
mB6BHtwigEA

Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 1 DLC Starfire Red Hood and SubZero

blindturtle02
05-05-2017, 09:25 PM
Red Hood and Starfire, huh? I'd like to see Arkham Knight and Blackfire premier skins too. I wonder if Jensen Ackles and Hynden Walch will reprise their roles from Titans and Under the Red Hood. Sub-zero was pretty much a given, but I doubt I'll be using him all that much unless he has a New 52 Snart premier skin. Okay, now NRS needs to bring on more bad guys.

Autbot_Benz
05-11-2017, 12:32 PM
Mr Freeze Skin for Captain Cold Vixen Skin for Cheetah and Jay Garrick Skin for The Flash

cI1pSYryOa4

Autbot_Benz
05-28-2017, 07:44 PM
YzcSxa28p6A

Krutch
06-06-2017, 01:32 PM
I'm glad its gotten the good reviews I've read. Looking forward to buying it in a year when it has all the DLC included in an ultimate edition or whatever.

Andrew NDB
06-06-2017, 02:14 PM
Owning Brainiac in his own ship? Man I love Darkseid. Wow, that voice is fantastic. Glad i preordered. They had my money at the word Darkseid back in Jan.

I loved playing as Darkseid in Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, when gameplay was still 3D. I don't really have any interest in returning to 2D and 1990 with Injustice 1 or 2.

Autbot_Benz
07-21-2017, 06:03 PM
3FZIxj1KI_Y

shredder orokusaki
07-22-2017, 03:43 AM
I am waiting for PC version release to play but in the meantime if you have Mortal Kombat 10, Street fighter 5, Tekken 7 and Injustice 1 add me on steam TO BEAT YOU! I WILL BEAT YOU ALL!!! SHREDDER is my steam user name! Add me and WILL DESTROY YOU!!!!!

Ninjinister
07-22-2017, 04:00 AM
I am waiting for PC version release to play but in the meantime if you have Mortal Kombat 10, Street fighter 5, Tekken 7 and Injustice 1 add me on steam TO BEAT YOU! I WILL BEAT YOU ALL!!! SHREDDER is my steam user name! Add me and WILL DESTROY YOU!!!!!

Your metal ass is gonna be waiting a long time, since they haven't even mentioned a PC version.

I doubt your computer could run it anyway.

Ninjinister
08-23-2017, 05:53 AM
So my #1 most wanted fighting game character ever is finally happening. I don't even care if he's not DC. This is the closest to happiness I've felt in a long time.

Y2_Xq17UIig

Autbot_Benz
08-23-2017, 12:15 PM
So my #1 most wanted fighting game character ever is finally happening. I don't even care if he's not DC. This is the closest to happiness I've felt in a long time.

Y2_Xq17UIig

Seeing Hellboy in a game is amazing

Autbot_Benz
08-27-2017, 09:32 PM
zseKwMNAM54

DestronMirage22
08-27-2017, 10:19 PM
Black Manta looks great and Hellboy really surprised me. I never expected to see him in a fighting game, but here he is, looking sick AF.

Raiden was pretty unnecessary though.

shredder orokusaki
09-01-2017, 02:50 AM
Your metal ass is gonna be waiting a long time, since they haven't even mentioned a PC version.

It runs all fighters at max settings 2560x1440 so there is no doubt it will run it especialy now that ihave new cpu and ram! I dont care about waiting. It not like i have enoug time to play anyway since most of the day iam fighting my enemies!

Autbot_Benz
09-18-2017, 01:45 PM
MXWhY0ua5Og

Raiden comes with a Black Lightning premiere skin

Autbot_Benz
10-03-2017, 09:26 PM
qCGrT-SkClM

The Atom is coming in December

Sumac
10-24-2017, 03:26 PM
Injustice 2 will be released on PC this fall. Port developed by QLOC who were working on PC ports of Street Fighter 4 subseries and fixed horrible PC port of MKX. (https://www.vg247.com/2017/10/24/injustice-2-coming-to-pc-open-beta-starts-tomorrow/)

Open beta test won't start tomorrow.

Autbot_Benz
10-27-2017, 11:56 AM
Tc7ALV0fTJo

shredder orokusaki
11-01-2017, 03:11 AM
Injustice 2 will be released on PC this fall. Port developed by QLOC who were working on PC ports of Street Fighter 4 subseries and fixed horrible PC port of MKX. (https://www.vg247.com/2017/10/24/injustice-2-coming-to-pc-open-beta-starts-tomorrow/)

Open beta test won't start tomorrow.

Yes cant wait for it day one buy for me!!

Ninjinister
11-01-2017, 05:11 AM
Yes cant wait for it day one buy for me!!

Your Vic-20 couldn't run it.

The Deadman
11-09-2017, 09:35 AM
Anyone playing the PC beta? Has nearly the entire roster but it's only 1v1 in multiplayer.

Sumac
11-09-2017, 10:03 AM
I'd like to, but don't have space on my PC.
Maybe after I delete FF14 I will try to install it.

Ninjinister
11-10-2017, 11:03 PM
Turtles in Injustice! What is life!

Sumac
11-10-2017, 11:05 PM
At least for once TMNT will be in a good fighting game...but WTF....out of nowhere....

CyberCubed
11-10-2017, 11:07 PM
Tournament Fighters on SNES was an excellent game, but if you mean modern fighters I agree. Dammit, now I actually have to buy this game.

I'm surprised. But then you have to remember DC already did Batman crossovers with both IDW TMNT and Nick TMNT so there's some precedence here.

Autbot_Benz
11-10-2017, 11:08 PM
yup Pack 3 is Atom Enchantress and the Turtles

3rXE2RjinkU

CyberCubed
11-10-2017, 11:10 PM
So do you get to play as all 4 Turtles or only Leonardo with the other 3 tagging in?

Their designs look somewhat like the 90's movie Turtles, which is fine I suppose.

Autbot_Benz
11-10-2017, 11:14 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Ly0vALA.jpg

CyberCubed
11-10-2017, 11:18 PM
Thank god they didn't go with the Michael Bay nostrils versions.

sdp
11-10-2017, 11:25 PM
The trailer mentions "we fight as one" and it's a "3 pack" so I'm guessing all 4 turtles are "one character" that switch around which kind of sucks since we won't get to see them fight each other.

Sumac
11-10-2017, 11:26 PM
And they even made something like their poses on the page of the original comic book!
NRS sure doing their homework.

CyberCubed
11-10-2017, 11:27 PM
Now this almost makes me wish Shredder got included but I know he won't. Does Sub-zero still have that Shredder helmet as an alternate costume in this game? I remember they made Sub-zero look like Shredder back in the PS2/Gamecube days. :lol:

Sumac
11-10-2017, 11:28 PM
Now this almost makes me wish Shredder got included but I know he won't. Does Sub-zero still have that Shredder helmet as an alternate costume in this game? I remember they made Sub-zero look like Shredder back in the PS2/Gamecube days. :lol:
I don't think he has. Which is a pity.

Ninjinister
11-10-2017, 11:29 PM
I don't think he has. Which is a pity.

Maybe they'll give it to him as gear, or he'll be a premium costume for someone.

CyberCubed
11-10-2017, 11:30 PM
Yeah, this is what they need to include now:

http://www.geocities.ws/person_9999/SubZeroDeception2.jpg

Literally ice Shredder.

PApagreg
11-10-2017, 11:33 PM
We get turtles but not Constatine also I really wanted Jesse Custer but this is awesome

dl316bh
11-11-2017, 12:07 AM
Netherealm really go all out with the guest characters for their fighting games. MKX and Injustice 2 have some real standouts. I mean, Hellboy and now the Turtles? Never would have guessed either.

Yeah, this is what they need to include now:

http://www.geocities.ws/person_9999/SubZeroDeception2.jpg

Literally ice Shredder.
That's my favorite Sub-Zero outfit.

Coola Yagami
11-11-2017, 12:13 AM
I love that they sound like the 90's movies. That's awesome.

Andrew NDB
11-11-2017, 12:43 AM
Don't like what's going on with the belts... why would anyone want to adorn them with lettered belts without the letters?

Krutch
11-11-2017, 01:29 AM
Gotta say, as one who never cares to watch reaction videos of any kind, watching the ones for this have been hilariously entertaining.

CyberCubed
11-11-2017, 01:32 AM
Just realized the Turtles armbands are colored too, they should have left those brown.

shredder orokusaki
11-11-2017, 02:10 AM
Are you ready to fight me?!! I will beat you all!! Day one buy for me
1440p 60 fps max settings on my ryzen 1700 16 gb ddr4 3200 mhz gtx 970 g1 gaming!!! Come and fight me you cowards!!!

Add me on steam!
Shredder
cant wait fo fight you all and beat you! Now the question is will they include my 2012 version since iam most powerful 2003?

CyberCubed
11-11-2017, 02:19 AM
1440p 60 fps max settings on my ryzen 1700 16 gb ddr4 3200 mhz gtx 970 g1 gaming!!! Come and fight me you cowards!!!

This is the most nerdy line I've seen on this forum in a while, and that's saying a lot. I have no idea what any of that computer jargon even means.

Sumac
11-11-2017, 02:28 AM
This is the most nerdy line I've seen on this forum in a while, and that's saying a lot. I have no idea what any of that computer jargon even means.
But why male models, again?

Ninjinister
11-11-2017, 03:55 AM
Just realized the Turtles armbands are colored too, they should have left those brown.

There are probably shaders that'll change those.

shredder orokusaki
11-12-2017, 07:54 AM
Seems like the turtles are trying to prevent me from beating them online. The graphics card started getting destroyed as since 2 days in some games it has artifacts and the monitor switch on and off after some time. Now i have to buy 1070 ti. But i noticed this is not happening on fighters yet. Matybe because they are not so demanding. In the next days i am getting a new graphics card!

Coola Yagami
11-12-2017, 01:17 PM
Seems like the turtles are trying to prevent me from beating them online. The graphics card started getting destroyed as since 2 days in some games it has artifacts and the monitor switch on and off after some time. Now i have to buy 1070 ti. But i noticed this is not happening on fighters yet. Matybe because they are not so demanding. In the next days i am getting a new graphics card!

I seriously think Donatello is hacking your ****.

CyberCubed
11-12-2017, 01:24 PM
Bragging about your PC gaming specs is one of the lamest things you can do to try to champion yourself as some sort of gamer. Sounds like something I'd read on some crappy PC gaming forum, or neogaf or reddit.

Autbot_Benz
11-12-2017, 03:12 PM

https://i.imgur.com/wdJPLhL.jpg

PApagreg
11-12-2017, 04:10 PM
Am I the only one who is kinda salty that Constatine is still not a playable character

Cure
11-12-2017, 04:12 PM
Of course not, there are plenty of other babies like you crying about it on the internet.

Shark_Blade
11-12-2017, 04:28 PM
TMNT in Injustice 2??? My PS4 is shooked.

Well time to replay that great game again. :tlove: Sorry Strret Fighter V.

ProphetofGanja
11-12-2017, 05:15 PM
Am I the only one who is kinda salty that Constatine is still not a playable character

Isn't he just like Keanu Reeves with a cigarette?

plastroncafe
11-12-2017, 05:21 PM

I love Constantine, but the amount of suspension of disbelief I'd need to call in to believe he'd even come close to standing a chance in a fighting game is...too much.

He's a mystical Tom Sawyer, not a brute force.
Now...if they put him in and gave him the ability to basically summon any other demonic, possessed, or magical character to fight for him...that'd be funny.

Choose John, what you really get is Swamp Thing running in with a chair...

PApagreg
11-12-2017, 05:48 PM
I love Constantine, but the amount of suspension of disbelief I'd need to call in to believe he'd even come close to standing a chance in a fighting game is...too much.

Now...if they put him in and gave him the ability to basically summon any other demonic, possessed, or magical character to fight for him...that'd be funny.

This is the same series where Batman is fighting Superman hand to hand I would't say its too out of hand having Constantine fighting hell him being a guile hero could work give him some techniques that are based on traps or counters.

Of course not, there are plenty of other babies like you crying about it on the internet.

Didn't think being slightly annoyed made me a baby but alright

sdp
11-12-2017, 10:30 PM
TMNT fighting Superman is a bit silly as well or Joker against Captain Marvel.

Anyone ever play the Injustice game for the SNES?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/u-6E5tpSKfU/hqdefault.jpg

You also fought "evil" versions of the Justice League in that game. :lol:

Autbot_Benz
11-12-2017, 10:37 PM
Isn't he just like Keanu Reeves with a cigarette?

no Keanu was not constantine at all. That terrible excuse of a movie had nothing to do about the actual Cosntantine.Constantine is from Liverpool and not American. Watch the Failed TV Series to see a closer version of the character

he is a wise ass trickster con man who uses magic every once in a while. he isn't known for actually fighting. Just using others to get his way

I agree with Plastron John isn't a fighter

CyberCubed
11-12-2017, 10:46 PM
The only character I'm really surprised isn't in the game is Martian Manhunter. He's a main Justice League member and he was in the previous game.

Kind of bizarre to leave him out.

sdp
11-12-2017, 10:49 PM
No room for him, cyborg took his place.

The coolest Teen Titan somehow became the worst Justice Leaguer.

CyberCubed
11-12-2017, 10:54 PM
It's actually kind of funny that Cyborg in the movie will be most recognizable to kids who watch Teen Titans (and sadly nowadays Teen Titans Go, and not the 2003 Teen Titans), rather than being a Justice League member.

Coola Yagami
11-12-2017, 10:57 PM
Kids don't really read comics. I'm sure from now on newer Justice League cartoons will include Cyborg into the line up until the next generation of kids will just assume it's always been that way.

Did Justice League Action have Cyborg as a member? I never got to see that show.

Autbot_Benz
11-12-2017, 11:09 PM
Kids don't really read comics. I'm sure from now on newer Justice League cartoons will include Cyborg into the line up until the next generation of kids will just assume it's always been that way.

Did Justice League Action have Cyborg as a member? I never got to see that show.

yes Cyborg is a member on Justice League Action. They even have Constantine on that show. Constantine isn't kid friendly

Ninjinister
11-12-2017, 11:22 PM
The only character I'm really surprised isn't in the game is Martian Manhunter. He's a main Justice League member and he was in the previous game.

I can't remember where I read it (probably Boon's Twitter), but I seem to recall them saying that none of the first game's DLC characters would return.

Sumac
11-12-2017, 11:50 PM
NRS has a rule, that characters who appeared as DLC in the past game, do not return as DLC to the next.
They either become core part of the roster or do not appear at all.

myconius
11-13-2017, 08:26 AM
YIpC77oPILU

i wonder why they didn't chose to give Selina green eyes?

CyberCubed
11-13-2017, 12:45 PM
NRS has a rule, that characters who appeared as DLC in the past game, do not return as DLC to the next.
They either become core part of the roster or do not appear at all.

So I guess the TMNT won't return for Injustice 3 then? :lol:

Sumac
11-13-2017, 01:02 PM
Unless it's some kind of mega crossover by default - no.

shredder orokusaki
11-14-2017, 01:44 AM
Anyway today i will go the graphics card on the shop to check so i will start playing in few days.. AND THEN... I WILL DESTROY THE TURLTES AGAIN... With my new GTX 1080 that iam going to replace the GTX 97 if they cant fix it. YOU GREEN FREAKS THIS IS THE END OF YOU!!! I was planning to buy a new hard disk because i havent change it since 2011 and it is only 1 TB and with 4k movies and games textures at max settings we need more hdd space. I was planning to get the fatest 4 TB SSHD which costs 200 euros while also keeping the 1TB HDD that i have now. BUT THOSE FREAKS..... GRR HOW MUCH I HATE THEM!!! I HATE THEM I HATE THEM!! They hacked my pc and made graphics card overheat so now instead of spending 200 euros on a big fast SSHD i have to pay 500 euros for a GIGABYTE GTX 1080 graphics card and buy another HDD at a much later day!!!

Autbot_Benz
11-14-2017, 02:43 AM
Anyway today i will go the graphics card on the shop to check so i will start playing in few days.. AND THEN... I WILL DESTROY THE TURLTES AGAIN... With my new GTX 1080 that iam going to replace the GTX 97 if they cant fix it. YOU GREEN FREAKS THIS IS THE END OF YOU!!! I was planning to buy a new hard disk because i havent change it since 2011 and it is only 1 TB and with 4k movies and games textures at max settings we need more hdd space. I was planning to get the fatest 4 TB SSHD which costs 200 euros while also keeping the 1TB HDD that i have now. BUT THOSE FREAKS..... GRR HOW MUCH I HATE THEM!!! I HATE THEM I HATE THEM!! They hacked my pc and made graphics card overheat so now instead of spending 200 euros on a big fast SSHD i have to pay 500 euros for a GIGABYTE GTX 1080 graphics card and buy another HDD at a much later day!!!

Why aren't you banned. Do you know what happens when you make stupid posts pretending your shredder? Do you know what happens when you brag about your ****** computer?

https://i.imgur.com/dbWITMI.gif

sdp
11-14-2017, 08:10 AM
He's not pretending to be Shredder, he is.

We haven't had such a great poster since Dr. Doom stopped posting, who yes, was the real Dr. Doom.

Coola Yagami
11-14-2017, 09:30 AM
He's not pretending to be Shredder, he is.

Seeing that Krang created this forum, I see no problem with this.

Cure
11-14-2017, 11:37 AM
Seeing that Krang created this forum, I see no problem with this.

Well, actual Shredder did, too. You know, Krang's brother.

shredder orokusaki
11-14-2017, 02:18 PM
Ok computer is fixed. My Foot Techician came in and examinated the pc. It turned out it was the monitor cable not the graphics card.. Fortunately..... Which means i will not have to buy a new graphics card. Anyway the pc version is released so go to steam and buy it and then face me online. Download will be finished in 4 hours!

shredder orokusaki
11-14-2017, 02:19 PM
Well, actual Shredder did, too. You know, Krang's brother.
What?! Krang is my parthner not brother! I dont have a brother. I had one from 1987 until 1996 but as you know he was a good guy and because of that i dint want him to be my brother,

Cure
11-14-2017, 04:15 PM
Krang and Shredder, the creators of this site, are brothers. Just shut up, Jesus.

PApagreg
11-14-2017, 04:47 PM
Krang and Shredder, the creators of this site, are brothers. Just shut up, Jesus.

Don't you mean "just shut up, my avatar"

Ok computer is fixed. My Foot Techician came in and examinated the pc. It turned out it was the monitor cable not the graphics card.. Fortunately..... Which means i will not have to buy a new graphics card. Anyway the pc version is released so go to steam and buy it and then face me online. Download will be finished in 4 hours!

So I take it that Hun introduce you to gaming.

shredder orokusaki
11-15-2017, 12:36 AM
Of course it was Hun in 2007! He was hiding it from me that he was playing mmo but when i found about it then he showed me many gameplay videos of youtube of many games and then i decided to start gaming. So i upgraded my pc and started playing action games fighting games and some action rpg games too
Anyway i have good news about the pc! Foot Techician came and checked it. Fortunately it wasnt the graphics card issue! But the monitor cable! Evrything is ok now. I saved 500 euros as that is how much the cheapest GTX 1080 costs which is currently the second most powerful card whch only gtx 1080 ti surpassing it. Ok iam starting playing it soon. Add me on steam those who will also get it. SHREEDER is my name on steam.

Coola Yagami
11-15-2017, 09:53 PM
But how do you find time to play when you're running a criminal organization. And also, are you hiring and how is your 401K?

Shark_Blade
11-16-2017, 04:34 AM

Lmao Martian Manhunter. Sounds so silly. :lol:

Lol oh wait he's the alien guy in Supergirl tv show? The black army guy? He's in JL? Hahahahaa :tlol::tlol:

dl316bh
11-16-2017, 05:31 AM
Lmao Martian Manhunter. Sounds so silly. :lol:

Lol oh wait he's the alien guy in Supergirl tv show? The black army guy? He's in JL? Hahahahaa :tlol::tlol:
Wait, are you joking, or do you seriously not know who Martian Manhunter is? Or that he's a Justice Leaguer? If you don't, that surprises me. He was a core Leaguer in JLU and has been in most DC cartoons since, including Brave and the Bold, Young Justice and now Justice League Action. It's not like he hasn't been around.

He's a founding Justice Leaguer in most continuities, part of the team since the very first story in Brave and the Bold #28, and used to be a mainstay of the team.

shredder orokusaki
11-17-2017, 05:12 AM
But how do you find time to play when you're running a criminal organization. And also, are you hiring and how is your 401K?

Because i dont fight my enemies each day. Pc is fine now. Playing maxed 1440p 60 fps and beating evryone online! Any of you boght the game on steam? come and fight me!!

shredder orokusaki
11-17-2017, 07:48 AM
BEBOP BOUGHT THE GAME TOO!
http://i65.tinypic.com/70w315.jpg

I will upload videon on youtube soon when i fight him and beat him

Optimus Primer
11-17-2017, 09:24 AM
BEBOP BOUGHT THE GAME TOO!
http://i65.tinypic.com/70w315.jpg

I will upload videon on youtube soon when i fight him and beat him

Dude, put that in a spoiler tag.

Ninjinister
11-17-2017, 12:13 PM

It runs all fighters at max settings 2560x1440 so there is no doubt it will run it especialy now that ihave new cpu and ram! I dont care about waiting. It not like i have enoug time to play anyway since most of the day iam fighting my enemies!

I shouldn't make fun of the mentally ill, but realizing this made me laugh hard enough to pull a muscle.

shredder orokusaki
11-18-2017, 06:21 AM
I shouldn't make fun of the mentally ill, but realizing this made me laugh hard enough to pull a muscle.
And what you realized? that the plan of the turtles to destroy my computer failed? Is that what you realized? That they only destroyed the monitor cable and not the graphics card?

shredder orokusaki
11-18-2017, 06:22 AM
Dude, put that in a spoiler tag.

What spoiler? the screenshots only show some of the names in online room . it dont show something important of the story of the game.

Optimus Primer
11-18-2017, 11:25 AM
What spoiler? the screenshots only show some of the names in online room . it dont show something important of the story of the game.

Not because it's a spoiler, just because it's a very large picture.