PDA

View Full Version : What other OT characters should they include in TMNT 3?

Shark_Blade
06-10-2016, 12:03 AM
I'm thinking of:
1. Slash
2. Leatherhead

It's very likely that Kraang, Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady will be returning in it too.

And since there's a BIG probability it's going to be in Tokyo, Japan, I'm thinking of Usagi Yojimbo (aka Miyamoto Usagi). If Mr Stan Sakai gives them the permission of course. :tgrin:

Edit: I just realized peeps are discussing characters in tmnt3 thread.. ._.'

Coola Yagami
06-10-2016, 12:06 AM
Captain Reboot for the win. And his archnemesis, Plantman.

No but seriously, I think Slash is the only way to go. Maybe Leatherhead. I'm..... kinda terrified of what Bay would do to Rat King though....

Maybe the real question is, what characters do you want to see TMNT 3 rape?

Andrew NDB
06-10-2016, 12:09 AM
You mean in a parallel universe where one happens?

And since there's a BIG probability it's going to be in Tokyo, Japan

There is about 0 chance of that due to TPTB's sensitivity to the Chinese market.

I'm thinking of Usagi Yojimbo (aka Miyamoto Usagi). If Mr Stan Sakai gives them the permission of course. :tgrin:

It would be a cold day in Hell before Sakai would allow Usagi anywhere within a 100 mile radius of the PD movies. He probably shares Laird's mindset.

IndigoErth
06-10-2016, 12:22 AM
Personally I'd rather they just try some continuity with what we have instead of just throwing more 'new' (to PD) characters at us just to try to make us watch. In a way that feels cheap and a little insulting... favoring bribery over decent writing and a strong story.

At most, maybe Krang will bring someone with him from Dimension X when he and Shredder return to try again. (Because if they didn't return and that plot just stopped that cold with this film, that's kinda stupid...)

Etsyturtle2
06-10-2016, 06:43 AM
Stockman fly. Mousers.

Mew
06-10-2016, 07:32 AM
Stockman fly. Mousers.
I'd say Baxter Fly as well, but I don't want PD to make him overly disgusting. Look at Krang, he looked good, but he was all slimey.. They could easily make Baxter realistic and gross. Like if you ever see a fly up close. It's horrifying. It would need to be cartoony, like the Turtles. They look realistic in skin texture, but are cartoony in design.

M.O.U.S.E.R.S. could work easily, maybe to get Splinter more involved and trapped by Stockman/Shredder. Or the Rat King for that matter.

Shark_Blade
06-10-2016, 09:44 AM
And I think Nick's Baxter Fly is gross enough; imagine seeing PD Baxter Fly that closeup on the big screen in realistic HD cinematic experience. :tlol: Gimme a bucket I might hurl. Maybe some people might faint too lol.