PDA

View Full Version : Pro and con of the new film (very minor spoilers)

Angry_Raph
06-10-2016, 01:39 AM
I've seen the movie 3 times so far and I've loved it every time. But there are a few things I have a gripe with and 1 thing I really like.

The 1 thing that made me very happy was Johnny Knoxville was not used.

But I have a few issues like Rocksteady's name is still Ivan Steranko, Krang almost never being in the body, Shredder and Karai being useless (why recast glorified cameos), Baxter being 6'5" (but Tyler Perry sure sold nerd), and the minimal time Casey wore his mask (same as Shredder).

But the movie was still fantastic and better than the last. Sequels normally fall short but they did some great fan service.

Technogeek29
06-10-2016, 03:06 AM
I've seen the movie 3 times so far and I've loved it every time. But there are a few things I have a gripe with and 1 thing I really like.

The 1 thing that made me very happy was Johnny Knoxville was not used.

But I have a few issues like Rocksteady's name is still Ivan Steranko, Krang almost never being in the body, Shredder and Karai being useless (why recast glorified cameos), Baxter being 6'5" (but Tyler Perry sure sold nerd), and the minimal time Casey wore his mask (same as Shredder).

But the movie was still fantastic and better than the last. Sequels normally fall short but they did some great fan service.
Was it? I didn't see anyone else's files other than Shredder and I still find it odd he isn't referred to as Saki when he isn't downing the Helmet. Even by the police who don't indulge criminals with their self proclaim titles.

Sighphi
06-10-2016, 03:21 AM
For some reason i liked Krang moving around outside his mech.

What i disliked were pretty much all The Falcon scenes, dont know why he is still in these movies, even though he did at least played a role in something this time.

And Casey taking a kick like it was nothing from Rocksteady while that same scene shows the mutants flipping over cars like nothing.

That's it. I actually enjoyed most of the movie, even April scenes.

Andrew NDB
06-10-2016, 09:46 AM
There's a lot of interesting Join Dates in this thread. It's almost like there's a...

https://www.downtoearth.org/sites/default/files/styles/main-width/public/images/events/flyers/David%20Bruce%205-5-15.jpg

Angry_Raph
06-10-2016, 11:19 AM
Was it? I didn't see anyone else's files other than Shredder and I still find it odd he isn't referred to as Saki when he isn't downing the Helmet. Even by the police who don't indulge criminals with their self proclaim titles.

Casey opens up Rocksteady's file when after he is suspended. It's a quick shot of his name and picture before he looks at his known hangouts.