PDA

View Full Version : Hi-C Ecto Cooler

Casey
06-11-2016, 12:26 PM
I'm kind of surprised there isn't already a thread. If there is, then please delete this one or simply merge it. Who's had some already? How did you feel about it? Did you have the cans or the box? How did you acquire it? What was your experience?

Here is my first can. It's been over a decade for me.

http://i.imgur.com/u1WR9jL.jpg

It was delicious, but I would've enjoyed it more from a small straw. I used one, but it was a regular sized straw and I think the smaller straw affects the flavor.

snake
06-11-2016, 02:01 PM
A cinemark theatre has it as of yesterday but it's 1hr30min away from me. F*ck.

Powder
06-11-2016, 02:24 PM
What does this stuff taste like? Somehow I never had it.

I'd buy some, but I don't want there to be any confusion that I'd put so much as a penny toward something that is the result of Fembusters.

snake
06-11-2016, 02:53 PM

I'd buy some, but I don't want there to be any confusion that I'd put so much as a penny toward something that is the result of Fembusters.

Gatorade Citrus Cooler if what I read online can be trusted

Casey
06-11-2016, 03:43 PM

Mostly tangerine juice with a little orange and some extra tartness on the backend. Also, don't be a hater and don't drink the haterade like snake says.

Powder
06-11-2016, 04:03 PM
Mostly tangerine juice with a little orange and some extra tartness on the backend. Also, don't be a hater and don't drink the haterade like snake says.

Thanks. Doesn't seem like it'd be my cup of tea anyway, honestly.

Anyway, if I wasn't a "hater" I wouldn't be Powder. I dunno why you're putting words in Snake's mouth but he & I are most definitely in the same camp on this one. :tlol:

snake
06-11-2016, 04:14 PM
Thanks. Doesn't seem like it'd be my cup of tea anyway, honestly.

Anyway, if I wasn't a "hater" I wouldn't be Powder. I dunno why you're putting words in Snake's mouth but he & I are most definitely in the same camp on this one. :tlol:

Yep. I'm not supporting the film in ANY way except mayyybe Ecto Cooler if I find it. The chances of that are pretty low, but it's f*cking ecto cooler. I've been waiting since 2009 to try this stuff.

Candy Kappa
06-11-2016, 04:26 PM
McCarthy grows stronger for every Ecto Cooler sold.

raph27
06-11-2016, 04:43 PM
Very against the film but if I see some I'll grab some.

Mew
06-11-2016, 07:18 PM
Are you all against the new Ghostbusters film because of the female leads, or because the trailers/fim look bad?

Powder
06-11-2016, 08:49 PM
There's literally an entire thread dedicated to that.

T-U-R-T-L-E POWA!
06-11-2016, 08:52 PM
Dude the Slimer Hi-C from back in the day was the absolute bomb. I loved that stuff. Does anyone remember the Slimer gum that came in a tube as well? I'd kill for some of that stuff again.

T-U-R-T-L-E POWA!
06-11-2016, 08:55 PM
Are you all against the new Ghostbusters film because of the female leads, or because the trailers/fim look bad?

Both. I just think the original cast is irreplaceable. The trailer does look even worse than the cast to me though. Tons of cliches like not being caught while stagediving and referencing other iconic film moments to try and give credibility to your own. I'm a lifelong and diehard Ghostbusters fan but man the mere thought of this movie just ticks me off. Then the cherry on the cake is the horribly bad toy line that Mattel just released. I mean the Ecto seriously looks like a dang Fisher Price toy!

T-U-R-T-L-E POWA!
06-11-2016, 08:56 PM
McCarthy grows stronger for every Ecto Cooler sold.

Looks to me like we need to all band together to stop her from growing anymore. I think she has grown enough. LOL! Sorry. I just couldn't resist.

snake
06-11-2016, 09:41 PM

Both. Plus a lot of other reasons.

Etsyturtle2
06-12-2016, 06:37 AM
I can't find it anywhere?

Casey
06-12-2016, 08:58 AM
I can't find it anywhere?

Do you have Amazon Prime? Everywhere is selling out, but I'm pretty sure there will be a wide release soon.

http://www.ecto.cool/

ssjup81
06-12-2016, 04:38 PM
Are you all against the new Ghostbusters film because of the female leads, or because the trailers/fim look bad? The latter for me and the fact that it's not a continuation.

That aside, I remember Ecto-Cooler and the commercials for it as a kid. Remember Slimer on the front and stuff. Surprisingly, I never once had it, so I never knew what that particular one tasted like.

Casey
06-17-2016, 06:32 AM
I almost forgot, I got this a couple of months ago!

http://i.imgur.com/ITpOafS.png

myconius
06-17-2016, 07:04 AM
ECTO COOLER!!!!!! :o

NEVER mix ecto cooler with everclear and chase it down with pizza!!!!!

the results will be catastrophic!!!! i speak from experience! :lol:

Casey
08-06-2016, 01:39 PM
Read em and weep.

http://i.imgur.com/gMZJdZhm.jpg

Netkeeper
08-06-2016, 01:45 PM
Share with the needy?

Casey
08-06-2016, 01:50 PM
Share with the needy?

Sorry. I'm afraid you must take your own quest for this.

plastroncafe
08-06-2016, 02:03 PM
Read em and weep.

http://i.imgur.com/gMZJdZhm.jpg

So envious!

snake
08-06-2016, 02:38 PM
I managed to get two full cases off Walmart. How's that!

Casey
08-07-2016, 11:22 AM
I managed to get two full cases off Walmart. How's that!

Nice! Cans or boxes? I'm trying to find some boxes, but nowhere in my area can get them in yet.

ProactiveMan
08-07-2016, 08:34 PM
Please forgive my ignorance; I know that people love this stuff, and its return was a big deal, but what the hell is it? Green orange juice?

snake
08-07-2016, 08:50 PM
Nice! Cans or boxes? I'm trying to find some boxes, but nowhere in my area can get them in yet.
Cans. I'm still looking for the boxes!

Please forgive my ignorance; I know that people love this stuff, and its return was a big deal, but what the hell is it? Green orange juice?

ITS F*CKING ECTO COOLER MAN

SLIMER SPLOOGE

ProactiveMan
08-07-2016, 10:36 PM
Right... I thought it might be carbonated, but then I see it comes in juice boxes too, so what's the deal with that?

Casey
08-08-2016, 12:26 PM
SLIMER SPLOOGE

Why? I'll never be able to unread this :tcry:

snake
08-08-2016, 12:29 PM
Right... I thought it might be carbonated, but then I see it comes in juice boxes too, so what's the deal with that?

It's actual juice. Not carbonated.

Casey
08-08-2016, 01:36 PM
It's actual juice. Not carbonated.

That's an overstatement. It clocks in at 10% juice :tlol:

Casey
08-12-2016, 11:06 PM
They finally got boxes in my town! There are only a few more packs left and they are on sale, so I might stock up big time tomorrow.

http://i.imgur.com/XvmCcKom.jpg