PDA

View Full Version : is there a place that lists all tmnt figures from 87-97?

mikey22
06-12-2016, 05:35 PM
hello

i was curious if there is a site that has every figure listed sort of like a checklist so we can mark off ones we need.

if there is a site like this please let me know

works been hectic so i havent much time to browse around the forums for it

thanks in advance to whoever finds what im looking for!

powder has been a drome MVP for me in the past! :D

MikeandRaph87
06-12-2016, 05:37 PM
Hey dude, this should be what you are looking for.
http://www.tmnttoys.com/

T-U-R-T-L-E POWA!
06-12-2016, 06:21 PM
A year or so ago I remember coming across a site that actually tells you the supposed value of each toy if it's still MIB. I can't remember where I found that though. Seems like I was trying to see the difference in value between the 3 original April variants and the "no stripe" one was worth the most and the "yellow stripe" one was worth the least. I got the "blue stripe" one but would like to have the no stripe one. I suppose she's the equivalent of a soft head April or did they just flat out make a soft head April?

tmntman
06-13-2016, 06:33 AM
A year or so ago I remember coming across a site that actually tells you the supposed value of each toy if it's still MIB. I can't remember where I found that though. Seems like I was trying to see the difference in value between the 3 original April variants and the "no stripe" one was worth the most and the "yellow stripe" one was worth the least. I got the "blue stripe" one but would like to have the no stripe one. I suppose she's the equivalent of a soft head April or did they just flat out make a soft head April?

I wouldn't trust the prices listed on any site like that. The logistics of watching sales for the hundreds of figures and packaging variants and keeping such a site up to date would require full time staff or an extremely impressive algorithm that can find eBay auctions, correctly identify exactly which figure is being sold, and track whether it actually sells. That's why I don't deal in prices on tmnttoys.com. Chances are, any list of the figures showing prices are at best, one person's selling prices. But who knows how he/she arrived at those prices or how accurate they are?

TurtleWA
06-13-2016, 06:29 PM
Found this site awhile back. Laughable prices compared to what some people pay on eBay. I guess it would be good to use for bargaining with someone that doesn't check sold prices on eBay. MIB Scratch $280 pff I wish. I can't believe how high prices have climbed lately. It's depressing to read old forum posts from years back and see what people use to pay for things.

Link to site is below
http://toyworth.com/browse/action/figure/Teenage/Mutant/Ninja/Turtles/86.html

Mew
06-13-2016, 06:43 PM
Found this site awhile back. Laughable prices compared to what some people pay on eBay. I guess it would be good to use for bargaining with someone that doesn't check sold prices on eBay. MIB Scratch $280 pff I wish. I can't believe how high prices have climbed lately. It's depressing to read old forum posts from years back and see what people use to pay for things.

Link to site is below
http://toyworth.com/browse/action/figure/Teenage/Mutant/Ninja/Turtles/86.html
Muckman for $11 MOC? And the Movie Star TMNT for $15 MOC? I wish!

TurtleWA
06-13-2016, 07:28 PM
Yeah $15 movie star figure would be a dream.

Here's another site

Link:
http://www.collector-actionfigures.com/dash/universe/catalog_items/?page_size=100&search=Tmnt&search_in_context=0

I'm not sure if it's worth paying a membership fee though. I do like how they offer a line graph charting the values of both carded and loose figures over the years. Am skeptical though of how accurate it would be.

Also if your looking for a check list you could just google image search card backs. For example '1992 tmnt card back.' Print them off even. I like to save them to my phone to look at.

T-U-R-T-L-E POWA!
06-13-2016, 09:46 PM
Muckman for $11 MOC? And the Movie Star TMNT for $15 MOC? I wish!

Yeah I have a Muckman in immaculate shape and I would laugh in somebody's face if they thought I'd let it go for $15. That's ridiculous.

mikey22
06-18-2016, 09:20 PM
special thanks guys i can finally get my spreadsheet started! and yes i agree the values are kinda silly for some but hey its better than no guesses at all