PDA

View Full Version : Top Ten Broadcast Interruptions

Mew
06-14-2016, 02:43 PM
hNoHpDPPnMA
This kind of stuff creeps me out! :o Does it to you? I found this video interesting as well, but freakish!

Unworthy tinker
06-15-2016, 10:22 AM
Man, I love stuff like this. I always go in expecting to be scared, then come out spooked, but ultimately I learned something, even if kinda insignificant. :D

That bonus one was creepy though. The rest were mostly spooky because of the overall atmosphere, but the heads and stuff. *shivers*

Mew
06-15-2016, 10:42 AM
Man, I love stuff like this. I always go in expecting to be scared, then come out spooked, but ultimately I learned something, even if kinda insignificant. :D

That bonus one was creepy though. The rest were mostly spooky because of the overall atmosphere, but the heads and stuff. *shivers*
The Max Headroom one wasn't scary.

Aaronardo
06-15-2016, 10:46 AM
I'm telling you, that 1977 broadcast interruption with the voice that claims to be an alien is spooky. Especially since they never found out who did it. Broadcast interruptions are always some crazy sh*t aren't they?

And the Max Headroom one is more creepy than anything else. Like, can you imagine just watching TV and all of sudden that comes on? Jesus.