PDA

View Full Version : Most Pizzas you've ever eaten?

FredWolfLeonardo
06-16-2016, 07:01 AM
So I was bored tonight and decided to order 2 whole pizzas with a can of coke. Watched a few OT episodes while eating all of it, felt great at the time but now I'm stuffed and never wanna eat again for days since I rarely ever eat fast food and usually don't eat much at all.

So, anyone have any pizza binge stories they would wanna share? Other foods would be fine too as long as they were binges you regretted later. Write away :)

Mew
06-16-2016, 07:19 AM
I ate half a medium pizza at the most, with a water/diet cola. If it's a special occasion, a chocolate lava cake or those awesome cinnamon sticks. Because Dominoes is best.

Discogod
06-16-2016, 02:03 PM
A friend & I used to go to the lunch buffet at Pizza Hut and stuff ourselves. We'd take "all-you-can-eat" as a personal challenge. Think our record was probably 5 or 6 in one sitting.

We went to a similar buffet at another pizza place and were asked to leave after 2 hours. To be fair, we'd started taking whole pizzas back to our table instead of slices, but we were the only ones in there anyway. They went out of business a few years later, th'bastards.

FredWolfLeonardo
06-16-2016, 02:09 PM
A friend & I used to go to the lunch buffet at Pizza Hut and stuff ourselves. We'd take "all-you-can-eat" as a personal challenge. Think our record was probably 5 or 6 in one sitting.

We went to a similar buffet at another pizza place and were asked to leave after 2 hours. To be fair, we'd started taking whole pizzas back to our table instead of slices, but we were the only ones in there anyway. They went out of business a few years later, th'bastards.

Holy damn, 5 or 6 in one sitting? If two makes me feel sick afterward, I cant comprehend three times that much all at once.

snake
06-16-2016, 03:07 PM
I ate a whole pan and puked. I'm not a fatass nor do I have god-like metabolism so I don't think I can eat more than that :lol:

Etsyturtle2
06-16-2016, 03:09 PM
I ate a whole pan and puked. I'm not a fatass nor do I have god-like metabolism so I don't think I can eat more than that :lol:

You don't gotta be fat to sat lots of food.

I ate a whole large pie a couple of times, but not much more than that.

Powder
06-16-2016, 03:10 PM
I've eaten whole pizzas, it's no issue. It's one of those special foods that goes into it's own designated stomach. :trazz:

Commenter 42
06-16-2016, 03:51 PM
42. It's in my name.

CyberCubed
06-16-2016, 04:07 PM
I've never eaten more than 2 slices of pizza in one meal/sitting. I have no idea how people can just continually stuff themselves.

By the time I'm halfway through the second slice I'm pretty much done.

ToTheNines
06-16-2016, 04:12 PM
I ate 26 slices of Cici's pizza once. If you've ever been, you know they're pretty small slices, but still... I was stuffed.

snake
06-16-2016, 10:21 PM
Looks like you all have god-like metabolism.

Cici's I can totally lose myself in. So good.

Etsyturtle2
06-17-2016, 06:30 AM
My favorite is pizza hut. That stuff makes more room for itself.

Mew
06-17-2016, 07:54 AM
Domino's > Pizza Hut

snake
06-17-2016, 07:56 AM
Domino's > Pizza Hut
This is objectively correct

Reconsider your life choices

Etsyturtle2
06-17-2016, 08:46 AM
This is objectively correct

Reconsider your life choices

Pizza Hut+Dominos > Papa Johns+Cicis

Mew
06-17-2016, 10:43 AM
Pizza Hut+Dominos > Papa Johns+Cicis
Domino's + CiCi's > Pizza Hut + Papa John's

The Deadman
06-17-2016, 12:59 PM
Pizza Hut > Dominos hands down. Also i like how this turned into a "what pizza place is better" thread lol.

Etsyturtle2
06-17-2016, 01:01 PM
Pizza Hut > Dominos hands down. Also i like how this turned into a "what pizza place is better" thread lol.

Exactly.;)

Mew
06-17-2016, 01:50 PM
Exactly.;)
So untrue. Pizza Hut is horrible, it is always soggy and unappetizing!

IndigoErth
06-17-2016, 02:04 PM
Normally just half (four slices) or a regular medium sized pizza. On occasion I've eaten an extra slice or two.

Occasionally I've eaten an entire frozen pizza (after being cooked lol), but those are a bit smaller than pizza shop mediums, though still a lot for me.

That's about it. Not sure how anyone can eat the whole thing of a bigger one, let alone more than one. o.O

Who's is better really depends on location.

Candy Kappa
06-17-2016, 02:21 PM
I can eat a whole pizza on my own with no issues. I don't know the most I've eaten, but I have been with a friend at all-you-can-eat buffet that we used to visit a lot before they went under (they even had free-refill for soft drinks), and we used to eat 'til it hurts as we had to make the most out of the price.

We somethings had a third person with us, and he could eat non-stop as long as he didn't drink any soda. It got... intense sometimes.

They also had a salad bat included, so extra cheese + ham was easy to add on.

CyberCubed
06-17-2016, 02:43 PM
This whole thread sounds like an excuse to get fat.

Etsyturtle2
06-17-2016, 03:12 PM
So untrue. Pizza Hut is horrible, it is always soggy and unappetizing!

I like all pizza, but pizza hut is the best.

Powder
06-17-2016, 06:32 PM
This whole thread sounds like an excuse to get fat.

Join us. :D

IndigoErth
06-17-2016, 08:29 PM
lol

Those darlin' Turtles are partly to 'blame' here, ya know... Taught us to say no to drugs, but yes to pizza like them. :tlol: Maybe that worked/works out well for them, they burn a ton of calories to make up for it.

Not that I can complain, what I eat doesn't tend to affect me. *knock on wood*

There's plenty around here I like, but the local/regional Season's Pizza is a fave. And they don't mind putting extra sauce on for me. :D

CyberCubed
06-17-2016, 08:41 PM

The weird thing is that I eat full meals every day, but I never gain weight. I've hovered around 120-130 pounds my entire life.

I also snack all day long on stuff like chips/cereal, sometimes cookies/cake, etc. I never gain any weight. I must be blessed.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
06-17-2016, 08:56 PM
The weird thing is that I eat full meals every day, but I never gain weight. I've hovered around 120-130 pounds my entire life.

I also snack all day long on stuff like chips/cereal, sometimes cookies/cake, etc. I never gain any weight. I must be blessed.

I'd get that tapeworm checked, yo.

Fat people are fun people. Skinny people suck. :tlol:

I'm just shocked to find out that there are some people who DON'T eat a whole pizza in one sitting. What's wrong with you? :trazz:

Oh, and local pizzerias or homemade are miles ahead of chains like Papa John's, Domino's, Ci-Ci's, Pizza Hut, or whatever. I'll eat those, but I won't pay for them.

IndigoErth
06-17-2016, 09:22 PM
I've hovered around 120-130 pounds my entire life.
Your birth must have been traumatic for your mother.

Really though, you sound like the same sort as me. Heavier family members had kidded me forever that someday it would catch up to me. Well, at 37 so far it still has not.

Most I've ever seen on the scale was 119 lbs. once or twice, and that was last summer, between jobs, when I spent a lot of time on my butt at the computer trying to make some cash online to make ends meet.

I dunno, people just are who they are. Worry about health and quality of life, not the number on the scale.

P.S. I do not suck! :trazz:

Prowler
06-17-2016, 09:30 PM
I'm an ectomorph by nature. I come from a long lineage of thin people.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
06-17-2016, 09:44 PM
Your birth must have been traumatic for your mother.

Really though, you sound like the same sort as me. Heavier family members had kidded me forever that someday it would catch up to me. Well, at 37 so far it still has not.

Most I've ever seen on the scale was 119 lbs. once or twice, and that was last summer, between jobs, when I spent a lot of time on my butt at the computer trying to make some cash online to make ends meet.

I dunno, people just are who they are. Worry about health and quality of life, not the number on the scale.

P.S. I do not suck! :trazz:

By "skinny people", I am referring to those of a certain ilk who always go on and on about gluten, calories, Medifast, and running marathons. Thinner healthy people are just fine.

Prowler
06-17-2016, 09:49 PM
As for the question in the thread title, never had a family sized pizza all by myself. Just average sized pizzas. And never ate more than one at first. Pizza is highly caloric so you get filled in quickly.

As for Pizza Hut, yes it sucks. Too fat and gives you diarrhea.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
06-17-2016, 09:56 PM
As for the question in the thread title, never had a family sized pizza all by myself. Just average sized pizzas. And never ate more than one at first. Pizza is highly caloric so you get filled in quickly.

It's got more grease than a Broadway musical.

Commenter 42
06-17-2016, 10:08 PM
Good pizza is hard to find these days. Pizza doesn't taste like it used to.

IndigoErth
06-17-2016, 10:41 PM
It's got more grease than a Broadway musical.
:lol:
bcYppAs6ZdI

Pizza is highly caloric so you get filled in quickly.
It's one of the few foods I actually crave, and I think that is one of the reasons, when I haven't eaten much all day and I'm just craving that big hit of calories and fat so bad.

And at other certain times. I crave pizza far more-so then chocolate.

Etsyturtle2
06-18-2016, 07:46 AM

Maybe you. Not me.

And I dont understand how local homemade pizza could possibly be better than the god-like food from the big chains.

AT-Man
06-18-2016, 09:14 AM
Good pizza is hard to find these days. Pizza doesn't taste like it used to.

There's a great place in my town. The pizzas are more expensive, but you can tell the ingredients are better quality than in other places.

Powder
06-18-2016, 04:47 PM
And I dont understand how local homemade pizza could possibly be better than the god-like food from the big chains.

Nobody is impressed by your frail attempts to troll. :tlol:

Mew
06-18-2016, 05:21 PM
How is this trolling? He shared his opinion. He like Pizza Hut over local pizza places. It seems to me you think you are better than everyone else and feel the need to point out every little mistake anyone makes. Why do you think you are so supreme? You're a normal user. I dislike you.

Powder
06-18-2016, 05:24 PM
How is this trolling? He shared his opinion. He like Pizza Hut over local pizza places. It seems to me you think you are better than everyone else and feel the need to point out every little mistake anyone makes. Why do you think you are so supreme? You're a normal user. I dislike you.

I never said I was supreme, in fact I hate myself. That should be pretty clear by how miserable I am! :)

Mew
06-18-2016, 05:26 PM
I never said I was supreme, in fact I hate myself. That should be pretty clear by how miserable I am! :)
You don't seem miserable at all. Why do you hate yourself?

Etsyturtle2
06-18-2016, 05:35 PM
Nobody is impressed by your frail attempts to troll. :tlol:

I'm not trolling. I honestly think it tastes better.:ohwell: