PDA

View Full Version : Mobile phone uploads?

TurtleWA
06-17-2016, 11:57 PM
It's been a long while since I've uploaded a photo. What's stopping me is the last time I had to use my desktop computer and it was a process.

I however primarily use my mobile phone for things now a days.

Question: is it easy to upload from mobile devices or will I need to build up enough energy to boot up the old desktop?

I previously posted photos in the toy sightings section but wanted to start a my collection thread. Thanks in advance for answers.

Etsyturtle2
06-18-2016, 07:29 AM
It's been a long while since I've uploaded a photo. What's stopping me is the last time I had to use my desktop computer and it was a process.

I however primarily use my mobile phone for things now a days.

Question: is it easy to upload from mobile devices or will I need to build up enough energy to boot up the old desktop?

I previously posted photos in the toy sightings section but wanted to start a my collection thread. Thanks in advance for answers.

Pretty easy. If you use the attachment option, it will take you to a window where it will say "upload" and it should take you to your camera roll where you can select the pic you want.

TurtleWA
06-18-2016, 09:54 PM
Pretty easy. If you use the attachment option, it will take you to a window where it will say "upload" and it should take you to your camera roll where you can select the pic you want.

So it made the photo all sideways and also an attachment which I was hoping to just have it posted at the end of the text and not an attachment link. Suggestions?