PDA

View Full Version : MY Predictions for Season 4 2nd Half

matteso586
06-18-2016, 07:52 PM
I'm not sure if its okay if I show my predictions for the next 12 episodes of Season 4. But I'm writing them anyway. Some of them may be based off of whats already announced.

* The EPF officially setting up base in New York City after the Triceraton invasion. Since said city was being attacked by mutants and aliens more often.

* Rat King returning, with more bandages on him. Which may result in a battle between him and Rockwell.

* Donnie considering the fact that he should have saved a drop of the Super-Retromutagen. Since Mikey doesn't remember what he did with the chemical that made it.

* More 3D flashbacks (like the one in Newtralized).

* A loose adaptation of The Trouble with Augie. Mrs. O'Neil being a missing relative made me think of that 2003 series character.

* What the upper floors of TCRI are now like, with Kraang Prime possibly dead.

* The Earth Protection Force sharing the role of the main antagonistic force. Along with the Foot Clan.

* A less gruesome adaptation of Insane in the Membrane.

That's all I got.

GoldMutant
06-18-2016, 08:03 PM
This couldn't be posted in the season 4 discussion thread because...? :ohwell:

Autbot_Benz
06-18-2016, 08:14 PM
Take a shot everytime matteso586 brings up Mrs O Niel :lol:

matteso586
06-19-2016, 07:36 AM

(Sarcasm mode) Gee thanks.

Aaronardo
06-19-2016, 10:18 AM

Kudos to him for bringing her up more than the writers of the show will.

thundermaster612
06-19-2016, 11:59 AM
* A less gruesome adaptation of Insane in the Membrane.

You spelled the word 'more' wrong.

matteso586
06-19-2016, 01:31 PM
You spelled the word 'more' wrong.

I never wrote the word 'more' in that.

MarsicornYT
07-28-2016, 03:51 AM
I would love if they had more of the EPF in tmnt other than just in the invasion. It would benice to have more human enimies other than just mutants and robots all the time. Don't get me wrong I love all of shredder's henchmen and all that, just saying wouldn't mind a few more human enimies.