PDA

View Full Version : China - July 2nd.

Commenter 42
06-19-2016, 12:31 AM
Yeah, we've talked it to death, and the consensus is that TMNT 2 is dead in the water, and nothing will save it....

Then this happened (http://www.wired.com/2016/06/warcraft-and-the-future-of-blockbusters/)

Excerpt:

OVER THE WEEKEND, Legendary Pictures’ Warcraft opened in the United States with just over $24 million at the box office. For a summer blockbuster that cost an estimated $160 million to make, that’s a flop any way you look at it; in fact, it made less in its opening weekend than recent summer flops Battleship, The Lone Ranger, even Fantastic Four.

But in China, Warcraft isn’t just doing better than it did in the U.S.—it’s breaking records. In five days, the film raked in $156 million, beating out last year’s Furious 7 to become the country’s highest-grossing opening for a foreign-produced film. To put that in the context of last year’s undisputed global hit: in China, Warcraft made more in five days than Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens did in its entire theatrical run ($124 million).

So, with Viacom getting a portion of it's production money from China, and the well known firewall between them and us potentially keeping DL's on the DL...

Is the real measure of PDMT2:OOTS:MBITD still to come?

is July 2nd the real D day?

Autbot_Benz
06-19-2016, 12:42 AM
I guess The Chinese really love bad American Movies :lol:

Ramboraph4life aka Matt
06-19-2016, 12:58 AM
But on the other hand, I remember reading something about the fact that the 2014 TMNT made around $60 million total in China. So I wouldn't be surprised if this one made less, considering that a lot of (not all) sequels make less than the previous/first one.

TrickOrTreater
06-19-2016, 01:07 AM
But on the other hand, I remember reading something about the fact that the 2014 TMNT made around $60 million total in China. So I wouldn't be surprised if this one made less, considering that a lot of (not all) sequels make less than the previous/first one.

That'll be the test.

Hopefully it does and we can put this garbage on the street.

Coola Yagami
06-19-2016, 01:13 AM
Assuming it flops in China, that will really be the final nail in the coffin. Also depends just how big the Turtles and the OT are in China. Maybe WOW was super huge in China? I'm honestly surprised WOW wasn't breaking all sorts of records here. The game has a large enough audience. Almost everyone I know has it, has played it, or has heard or it, and my theater erupted when the trailer for it came on.

Commenter 42
06-19-2016, 01:17 AM
Hey, I have NO love for this garbage, BUT....

but...

but

China loved Warcraft. Loved.

Bry
06-19-2016, 01:28 AM
Keep in mind, World of Warcraft is massively popular in China. I believe I read somewhere that half of WoW's worldwide players are from China. So that could explain the huge appeal in that particular market.

Commenter 42
06-19-2016, 01:30 AM
My fear, is it will push TMNT2 into the black.

CyberCubed
06-19-2016, 02:17 AM
I wonder if China hates TMNT because the whole origin is dealing with Japanese characters and backstory. Splinter and Shredder are Japanese, most of the Foot are Japanese, the Turtles are brought up in ninjitsu.

Doesn't China hate Japan? They are mortal enemies.

Ramboraph4life aka Matt
06-19-2016, 02:22 AM
But again, here is the thing. Right now, the film has made around $120 million worldwide.

I just don't see how/why TMNT 2 would get so much more of a massive 'box office haul' in China compared to the first one (which again, was about $60 million).

So, say it made the same in China as the 2014 one.

That's $180 million. Add another $20 to $30 million more (finishing off its' US run as well as some change worldwide).

So around $210 million worldwide. Let's add in a bit more "Just Because".

$240 million worldwide from a $135 million budget (plus advertising was what...maybe/at least $50 million to $60 million? Again, this thing had a Super Bowl ad, which run around $3 million to $4 million apiece).

So $185 million budget compared to a $240 million worldwide.

That's about how much money the remake of Robocop made (around $240 million worldwide) and it had a lower budget (around $100 million production budget compared to this one's $135 million production budget). No sequel, just nothing else for its' future.

The thinking would be 'well, with each sequel, it seems it'll make less and less back. Let's just stop'. It happens all the time.

Just look at The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (it made over $700 million worldwide, but the big budget and the 'not meeting Expectations' didn't help it). No third film.

Thus Spidey in Civil War and the upcoming Homecoming.

Commenter 42
06-19-2016, 02:58 AM
I wonder if China hates TMNT because the whole origin is dealing with Japanese characters and backstory. Splinter and Shredder are Japanese, most of the Foot are Japanese, the Turtles are brought up in ninjitsu.

Doesn't China hate Japan? They are mortal enemies.

True. But that's not a part of PDMT, is it?

I thought the movie version was just Shredder was ugly, so he adopted a white kid to work in a laboratory in New York, because he had these scrolls that talked about ancient turtle monsters, so they thought it was a good idea to do drug experiments on reptiles, because they are a poor substitute for mammals.

Then, 15 years later, after committing arson, White Shredder and Ugly Shredder went to see TASM2 in theaters and thought it wasn't very good, but they decide to re-enact the last part of the movie in New York, but for reals.
Then Ugly shredder remembers how much he hates this rat man he's never met before, and goes to kill him, which makes 4 green roid monkeys mad, so they fight back, only they suck, so they lose.

Ugly Shredder drops the kids off to White Shredder, who sucks their blood for a bit, and this really makes them sleepy, but also angry...

and the BLOOD FEUD IS BORN.

Right?

The only Japanese component left in PDMT is Brian Tee, and he's only half; his mom is Korean.

Powder
06-19-2016, 03:44 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Japanese_sentiment_in_China

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Chinese_sentiment_in_Japan

d_osborn
06-19-2016, 03:53 AM
Yeah, with the 2014 movie only getting around the $60mil in China as mentioned earlier, I don't see the sequel being much larger of a draw.

The movie franchise potential was a huge part of why Viacom/Nick bought TMNT. For the movie to not even be in the black in the domestic release, that HAS to be seen as a failure on the corporate level.

Outside of the movies, is the TMNT brand a pretty big draw these days? I haven't really been keeping up with it much. If the brand is doing good numbers elsewhere, I could see Viacom trying to reboot it. If Guardians of the Galaxy can bring in big money, TMNT definitely has the potential. Collector products seem to be popping up everyday, so the market is apparently there.

Shark_Blade
06-19-2016, 04:10 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Japanese_sentiment_in_China

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Chinese_sentiment_in_Japan

I like to believe there are still good in people, even if there are few. For example:

According to a 2014 BBC World Service Poll, Chinese people alike hold the largest anti-Japanese sentiment in the world, with 90% of Chinese people viewing Japan's influence negatively, and only 5% expressing a positive view.

Japan actually borrowed stuff from China like their locographic chinese characters for writing and to make up their own hiragana and katakana. Dispute is just petty, imagine the stuff they could do together.

Candy Kappa
06-19-2016, 05:40 AM
WoW is still pretty big in China it seems, and they have a bootleg theme park there. So maybe Warcraft and TMNT2 isn't quite comparable.

Commenter 42
06-19-2016, 08:18 AM
Isn't WoW a worldwide thing? Thought it was huge here.

The first didn't make big dollars, but the first didn't have Chinese money...

TF 1-3 didn't do well in China, but TF4 did...

Hope it's nothing, just me feeling the weather in my bones....

Candy Kappa
06-19-2016, 08:26 AM
WoW don't have 12M subscribers anymore, I think they are almost down to half of what they had at their most.

Commenter 42
06-19-2016, 08:28 AM
WoW don't have 12M subscribers anymore, I think they are almost down to half of what they had at their most.

So it's not cool anymore? I'm not a gamer at all. What is?
They bought the rights in 2006...guess they moved a little too slowly.

Still, China has 1.3 billion....

NinjaPug
06-19-2016, 09:10 AM
I mentioned this in another thread but studios receive a fraction of the Chinese box office due to tariffs. The only reason Warcraft is an exception is because Legendary is owned by a Chinese corporation. TMNT 2 struck some sort of distribution deal with a Chinese group so they'll probably see more of a return than another domestic produced films but nothing like Warcraft's return.

TMNT also isn't popular in China like Warcraft.

TheSkeletonMan939
06-19-2016, 09:59 AM
Did anyone watch 'Need for Speed' in 2014? Well, the Chinese did, so much so that a sequel is being made just for China. If the Chinese love terrible American movies, just think of how awful Chinese movies must be.

vicsavage
06-19-2016, 11:18 AM
Did anyone watch 'Need for Speed' in 2014? Well, the Chinese did, so much so that a sequel is being made just for China. If the Chinese love terrible American movies, just think of how awful Chinese movies must be.

China likes American CGI explosion fests because it's the one thing their film industry hasn't necessarily been able to do themselves. Comedies, dramas, those sorts of things they can do. Superhero movies not so much.

CyberCubed
06-19-2016, 12:44 PM
When foreign countries get American films, are they still in english with subtitles on the bottom? Or do they dub over the english voices with their own language voices?

I was always curious about this. When Star Wars Episode 7 opened in Japan did the Asian countries hear the actors in english, or were they dubbed in with Japanese voices?

marcelangelo
06-19-2016, 01:15 PM
That depends on the country s dubbing industry so to say...there are countries That dubb american/foureign films (germany for example) , others dont (croatia to my experience and knowledge)

IndigoErth
06-19-2016, 01:21 PM
To put that in the context of last year’s undisputed global hit: in China, Warcraft made more in five days than Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens did in its entire theatrical run ($124 million).
https://media3.giphy.com/media/NBPhWGmDS1Kuc/200_s.gif

That is nuts. I knew they had a lot of players, but wow. (Or should that be WoW.) I used to have more interest in that film, when I was playing, but it took them so darn long to actually make the thing that I kind of lost most interest after I had to stop playing for the time being. (Will be sure to catch it via cable though.) Really wasn't sure how that would go over since they kind of missed the opportunity to do it at the height of the game's popularity, but I guess that is still going strong in China.

When foreign countries get American films, are they still in english with subtitles on the bottom? Or do they dub over the english voices with their own language voices?
I think many do dub it. Haven't looked much this time, but I know the first has many trailers in other languages as it was.

Wasn't there a country recently that had a premier or other TMNT 2 thing with their own dubbed over voice actors in attendance? I saw something about that, can't remember if it was something mentioned here or just some random thing I ran across elsewhere.

My question is... do they ever change the dialogue? If China isn't fond of Japan, did they tone that down for China for 2014?

Ninjinister
06-19-2016, 02:27 PM
I like to believe there are still good in people, even if there are few. For example:

Japan actually borrowed stuff from China like their locographic chinese characters for writing and to make up their own hiragana and katakana. Dispute is just petty, imagine the stuff they could do together.

It's not really all that petty. It's scars from when Japan were absolute monsters around and during World War II. It's like a large-scale, more horrific version of a bully in high school who made a kid's life absolutely miserable every day... even if the bully turned his life around as an adult and tries to make amends, the hurt is still there.

Not that I'm saying that they shouldn't find a way to bury the hatchet and establish unity... it's just understandable why it's there. South Korea has similar feelings toward Japan.

Xav
06-19-2016, 03:26 PM
The only Japanese component left in PDMT is Brian Tee, and he's only half; his mom is Korean.You forgot Brittany Ishibashi being of Japanese descent.

vicsavage
06-19-2016, 04:00 PM
You forgot Brittany Ishibashi being of Japanese descent.

Maybe China will cut her 2 minutes of screen time.

ToTheNines
06-19-2016, 04:01 PM
You forgot Brittany Ishibashi being of Japanese descent.

In her 4 seconds of screen time? Negligible.

Commenter 42
06-19-2016, 07:01 PM
I think we should start a pool...

I gots a bad feeling 'bout this.

IndigoErth
06-19-2016, 07:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/JRAuFDV.gif

Come on, at the very least, there needs to be a third just so we have something to bicker about. After 2+ years of it, you can't just quit that cold turkey. :tlol: :trazz:

I doubt China will pull off a miracle for it. Unless they're in a serious movie seeing mood at the moment? But if it did and that made it continue... just don't slack on the portrayal of those Turtles though... and then apply that effort everywhere else that lagged in the 2nd.

Here's a thought - don't be so hasty to fly through writing and start production, take a little more time, do it well. Read through it 10k times, weed out the stupid stuff and smooth out the rough patches; get second, third, fourth, fifth...tenth opinions... Get fan opinions. Feed a few well knowledgeable fans separate selected segments with a NDA. Let them say "this part is stupid, don't do it."

God, imagine if somehow a third happened, was a full turn around (through some kind of magic I suppose) and saved its own ass. *sigh* One can dream, I guess.

Andrew NDB
06-19-2016, 10:17 PM
Yeah, we've talked it to death, and the consensus is that TMNT 2 is dead in the water, and nothing will save it....

Then this happened (http://www.wired.com/2016/06/warcraft-and-the-future-of-blockbusters/)

Excerpt:

So, with Viacom getting a portion of it's production money from China, and the well known firewall between them and us potentially keeping DL's on the DL...

Is the real measure of PDMT2:OOTS:MBITD still to come?

is July 2nd the real D day?

More ignorance. Again, the studio makes very, very little % off of overseas box office.

Commenter 42
06-20-2016, 01:42 AM
More ignorance. Again, the studio makes very, very little % off of overseas box office.

Nah, ignorance is thinking China isn't important.

ProactiveMan
06-20-2016, 03:24 AM
Wasn’t there a bunch of Chinese money in OOTS? I definitely saw the Alibaba logo at the start, and another company ident (the one with the ghost deer) that I recognise as Chinese.

Warcraft was made by Legendary wasn’t it? Legendary are either partly or wholly owned by Wanda, which is a Chinese investment company, of which the Chinese government is probably a major stakeholder. Maybe not Wanda specifically, but another company China Media Capital have been known to benefit from preferential treatment in terms of release dates and advertising. Wanda own a chain of cinemas, so it stands to reason that anything they’ve invested in will get a big push.

d_osborn
06-20-2016, 02:03 PM
If it does huge numbers in China, then Chinese companies will front the production costs. Much like TMNT2. I don't see it happening, but it's possible.

Also, I miss the old wife beater avatar.

IndigoErth
06-20-2016, 02:48 PM
Wasn’t there a bunch of Chinese money in OOTS? I definitely saw the Alibaba logo at the start, and another company ident (the one with the ghost deer) that I recognise as Chinese.
I do recall Alibaba, plus one or two more, but don't remember what. I'm curious what the promoting is like in China vs the rest of us.

It's happened, even the American film industry is largely outsourcing their audience film interest...

Commenter 42
06-20-2016, 03:16 PM
If it does huge numbers in China, then Chinese companies will front the production costs. Much like TMNT2. I don't see it happening, but it's possible.

A man who actually knows. Nice.

NinjaPug
06-20-2016, 03:25 PM

Are you saying if OotS does well in China that Chinese companies will front the production costs for a 3rd movie?

d_osborn
06-20-2016, 06:04 PM
Are you saying if OotS does well in China that Chinese companies will front the production costs for a 3rd movie?
I personally don't see it happening. If the bean counters see that the opportunity for profit is there, then yeah... I'm sure they'll figure out something.

The name of the game is bringing in the dough!

Andrew NDB
06-20-2016, 06:10 PM
China likes American CGI explosion fests because it's the one thing their film industry hasn't necessarily been able to do themselves. Comedies, dramas, those sorts of things they can do. Superhero movies not so much.

How do you explain this, hotshot?

b3dnwxUSK9k

IndigoErth
06-20-2016, 06:38 PM
On the subject of China (and my own question of how it's being promoted there), I saw this article:

https://thenanfang.com/hollywood-marketing-adopts-chinese-characteristics-cater-domestic-audiences/

Hollywood Marketing Adopts “Chinese Characteristics” To Cater To Domestic Audiences
Movie poster uses Chinese nostalgia

Charles Liu, June 6, 2016 11:54am

The Chinese box office has become an incredibly lucrative market for the few hollywood blockbusters lucky enough to screen in the country. Accordingly, the big studios will do pretty much anything to capitalize on the market. Case in point, the recently released Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows.

Four of the film’s promotional posters depict characters from the film in an ancient Chinese setting. And while they appear to be authentically made in the style of Chinese watercolors, they contain a number of anachronisms that give them a goofy charm.

Ninja turtles Leonardo, Rafael, Michelangelo and Donatello are depicted sporting flowing Chinese robes. However, they are also eating pizza, riding skateboards, and playing electric instruments (albeit a traditional Chinese pipa).

The biggest Chinese reference is a poster depicting the ninja turtles as the four main characters from the beloved Journey to the West. Elements of both “franchises” fuse together to show green-skinned Tripikata riding a white horse while eating a pizza.

It’s a jarring mash-up, but it already seems to be working. Chinese media are reporting that the promotional material demonstrates how these “Western characters” (who are themselves partly based upon Japanese folklore) have adopted Chinese characteristics.

https://thenanfang.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/tmnt-china-01.jpg

https://thenanfang.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/tmnt-china-04.jpg

https://thenanfang.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/tmnt-china-02.jpg

https://thenanfang.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/tmnt-china-03.jpg

Btw... I went looking for larger versions and I don't know if it's a fan or what in 'April's' lap in that one poster, but there is an image of Usagi on it. :) (Although some other aspect of her looks... odd to me, but maybe I'm just seeing things...)

Edit: Bigger versions I found and saved. Couldn't find a big one with them making pizza.
http://i.imgur.com/hHlyWfV.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WlBD1BW.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zaRV57W.jpg

DarkFell
06-20-2016, 06:50 PM
I would think that Mikey would make a better Son Goku (or Monkey as he was called in Journey to the West), simply due to his personality.

Those images that you shared are really interesting. Thanks for sharing, Indigo.

The image with them watching the flat screen is amusing. :lol:

IndigoErth
06-20-2016, 07:26 PM
Added links to bigger ones. I think on the flat screen they're playing one of their own video games. :tlol:

Powder
06-20-2016, 07:29 PM

Wow, April's dick is huge.

& yeah it seems they're playing the GBA TMNT (2007) game, interestingly! Cute pieces of art, though odd.

IndigoErth
06-20-2016, 08:03 PM
Well, I was trying not to think it.

https://65.media.tumblr.com/0ab0b64ad5aaccf3d9051d0def4d625d/tumblr_inline_o6ryk0fEQW1sjmac1_500.gif

Settle down, Megan, it's not that exciting.

Powder
06-20-2016, 08:25 PM
I dunno what else it could possibly be, it's insanely phallic + in the appropriate location.

& on closer inspection I realize that's not the TMNT GBA game but rather one of the Nickelodeon mobile ones.

d_osborn
06-20-2016, 09:37 PM
HA! These are great. Thanks for posting! I'm loving the green fan in front of April. What a strange thing to add in.

ProactiveMan
06-20-2016, 10:18 PM
How do you explain this, hotshot?

b3dnwxUSK9k

Yeah, they've been making CGI explosion-fests locally since the late 90s. It's part of the reason I lost interest in Hong Kong action movies - they were getting too ridiculous, and that's saying something.

On the subject of China (and my own question of how it's being promoted there), I saw this article:

a
Edit: Bigger versions I found and saved. Couldn't find a big one with them making pizza.
http://i.imgur.com/WlBD1BW.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zaRV57W.jpg

Those are great. I had a series of comics about the Journey to the West legend when I was a teenager that were illustrated in that style. They were designed to be a teaching aid, as the dialog was in both English and Mandarin. Didn't work - I can't speak Mandarin beyond a few canned phrases, and I sure as hell can't write any.

Powder
06-20-2016, 10:48 PM
Couldn't find a big one with them making pizza.

Best I can do to enlarge it:

http://i.imgur.com/t2flZEe.jpg

:tlol: @ machine gun lamps?!

IndigoErth
06-21-2016, 04:13 PM
Wow, well done. I kinda love that one, Turtles making pizza with their enemies. :lol: Had not noticed those lamps in the small one. :teek: Love how random these are.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
06-21-2016, 04:18 PM
Those are really cool.

But yeah, April... um... :teek:

Andrew NDB
06-22-2016, 01:23 AM
Spoke to Stan Sakai. He had no idea Usagi was in any of this stuff.

Uh-oh. :)

Andrew NDB
06-22-2016, 11:07 AM
Stan says he will "address it accordingly."

Technogeek29
06-22-2016, 11:23 AM
Stan says he will "address it accordingly."

They probably saw Usagi an assumed he was a TMNT character.

Andrew NDB
06-22-2016, 11:53 AM
They probably saw Usagi an assumed he was a TMNT character.

Almost undoubtedly. Whoops!

https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/p/4/005/0ac/2a9/2ced104.jpg

Bry
06-22-2016, 11:57 AM
(did they seriously)

(oh man)

I have no doubt the artist threw it in there as a cute little fan easter egg, and that's cute, I can appreciate that... but someone should have noticed that before they approved it. Viacom's a big corporation, they need to do their work there. It puts Stan in a weird legal position either way -- if someone uses your property without your approval, you're in the position that you have to defend your copyright.

Commenter 42
06-22-2016, 02:47 PM
(did they seriously)

Viacom's a big corporation, they need to do their work there. It puts Stan in a weird legal position either way -- if someone uses your property without your approval, you're in the position that you have to defend your copyright.

Awesome right? Could cost Stan some serious money. Wonderful.

Candy Kappa
06-22-2016, 02:50 PM
Yeah, had it just been an anthro bunny, sure. It's a Easter egg, but that looks without a doubt like Usagi, ear top-knot and all.

IndigoErth
06-22-2016, 03:19 PM
Now I feel a little bad for pointing it out, I doubt it was done with any bad intention and they just may not have known who owns him, buuuuuut good point and his creator deserves to know.

Andrew NDB
06-22-2016, 03:56 PM
Awesome right? Could cost Stan some serious money. Wonderful.

Cost him money? The contrary.

Commenter 42
06-22-2016, 11:30 PM
Cost him money? The contrary.

It's like Bry said

It puts Stan in a weird legal position either way -- if someone uses your property without your approval, you're in the position that you have to defend your copyright.

That's that "ignorance" thing you were talking about. It's expensive to defend a copyright.

Andrew NDB
06-22-2016, 11:36 PM
It's like Bry said

That's that "ignorance" thing you were talking about. It's expensive to defend a copyright.

Some expense at the forefront, sure. But a pretty sure slam dunk.

Commenter 42
06-22-2016, 11:42 PM
Some expense at the forefront, sure. But a pretty sure slam dunk.

Nothing is a sure slam dunk. You'd be surprised how expensive it can be "upfront". If he wins, great, but it's a David v Goliath situation, and Viacom's pockets run far deeper if they really wanted to go the distance.

Maybe they give him a small settlement if he pursues it, but they could just as easily push back.

Guess we'll see. Copyright lawyers start around 600$ an hour.

Andrew NDB
06-23-2016, 01:41 AM
Nothing is a sure slam dunk. You'd be surprised how expensive it can be "upfront". If he wins, great, but it's a David v Goliath situation, and Viacom's pockets run far deeper if they really wanted to go the distance.

Maybe they give him a small settlement if he pursues it, but they could just as easily push back.

Guess we'll see. Copyright lawyers start around 600$ an hour.

A valid point. Though I'm pretty sure they'll almost immediately realize they're in the wrong and do whatever they can to placate him and nip this in the bud (albeit, money).

neatoman
06-23-2016, 03:52 AM
From what I understand, it's just an easter egg cameo. Usagi is not part of the movie in any signifigant way so there's probably not even a case here.

Andrew NDB
06-23-2016, 11:53 AM
From what I understand, it's just an easter egg cameo. Usagi is not part of the movie in any signifigant way so there's probably not even a case here.

You can't just throw Captain America into your multi-million dollar marketing campaign for, say, Man of Steel 2, and not expect to pay through the nose for it.

d_osborn
06-23-2016, 03:57 PM
You can't just throw Captain America into your multi-million dollar marketing campaign for, say, Man of Steel 2, and not expect to pay through the nose for it.
...and Sakai doesn't exactly have Disney's legal budget either. Stan will probably be paying more to have an international copyright attorney send a strongly worded letter to whatever Chinese company is distributing the movie than he would get on a settlement.

Total David and Goliath situation. It would be cool if he could get some compensation out of it, though.

That's that "ignorance" thing you were talking about.
HA! Ouch.

ProactiveMan
06-23-2016, 11:12 PM
Were the ads made by Paramount or one of the Chinese distributers? If it’s the latter I’d say his chances of a successful copyright suit are about as good as mine are growing wings. Otherwise I guess he could get a lawyer to draft a cease and desist and maybe Paramount will pay him something to save the trouble of recalling all the ads.

TigerClaw
06-23-2016, 11:21 PM
Stephen Amell will be in China promoting TMNT 2
http://www.chinaentertainmentnews.com/2016/06/stephen-amell-to-promote-tmnt-2-in-china.html

Commenter 42
06-23-2016, 11:59 PM
Were the ads made by Paramount or one of the Chinese distributers? If it’s the latter I’d say his chances of a successful copyright suit are about as good as mine are growing wings. Otherwise I guess he could get a lawyer to draft a cease and desist and maybe Paramount will pay him something to save the trouble of recalling all the ads.

Like I said, it's a huge expenditure of time and money, over a micro-infringement. It would probably amount to a waste of money for all involved, aside from the need to defend IP.

ProactiveMan
06-24-2016, 12:29 AM
Yeah, could be. If neither party want to be hard-asses about it, it may not be too bad, but you never can tell. I can't see Paramount giving enough of a sh*t to use the nuclear option in this case though, but I'm just some guy so I don't really know squat.

Commenter 42
06-24-2016, 12:52 AM
but I'm just some guy so I don't really know squat.

Same. ^^. :lol::lol:

DarkFell
06-26-2016, 01:30 AM
Does anyone have the image(s) of the 'illegal' appearance of Miyamoto Usagi locked within Krang's cryogenic 'toy chest'? If so, then you might keep me from actually spending money on this movie, since I'm half-way certain that the DVD producers might have to 'edit' out the infamous rabbit ronin from the DVD release of the film should Sakai have his way.

I'm not at all saying that Stan is in the wrong since the directors should have 'done their homework' and read up as to who Usagi's owner actually is.

DarkFell
06-26-2016, 10:52 AM
Whooops..my bad.

I thought that Usagi was frozen in the cryogenic chamber with the other victims - I didn't know that the character was on a fan.

NinjaPug
06-30-2016, 09:00 AM
I wouldn't make that assumption at all

Panda_Kahn_fan
07-02-2016, 11:47 AM
Well, day of truth is here, people. We'll all know by Monday if this movie is another Warcraft, or it gets sunk like the pathetic Japanese wooden ships that faced admiral Yi Sun-sin's mighty turtle boats!

thundermaster612
07-03-2016, 07:40 AM
Well, day of truth is here, people. We'll all know by Monday if this movie is another Warcraft, or it gets sunk like the pathetic Japanese wooden ships that faced admiral Yi Sun-sin's mighty turtle boats!

Monday? Dammit I thought it was today :tmad:

Commenter 42
07-03-2016, 08:31 AM
The suspense! :lol:

I'll give you a clue. It's over.

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES: OUT OF THE SHADOWS
Ahead of this coming weekend’s China and France bows, TMNT2 saw folks shell out $3.6M in 51 international markets this frame. The cume is $76.8M to date. With investment from Alibaba Pictures and help in the local marketing, TMNT2 should push past $100M with the Middle Kingdom. It also has several other majors to go as rollout continues. Thost include Italy on July 7, Germany on August 11 and Japan on August 26. Brazil, a major play for the last installment, has cumed $4.3M after two weeks; Australia is at $3.9M after three and Mexico is at $9.2M after four.

Vicky82
07-03-2016, 08:46 AM
TMNT 2 is also out in South Africa and Hungry this weekend too.

These are the last few countries to get TMNT 2.

UAE - July 7th
Italy - July 7th
Israel - July 21st
Belgium - July 29th
Austria - Aug 11th
Germany - Aug 11th
Japan - Aug 26th

SS Kakarot
07-03-2016, 09:00 AM
TMNT 2 is also out in South Africa and Hungry this weekend too.

These are the last few countries to get TMNT 2.

UAE - July 7th
Italy - July 7th
Israel - July 21st
Belgium - July 29th
Austria - Aug 11th
Germany - Aug 11th
Japan - Aug 26th

The Belgium release date was actually changed to June 29th. :)

TrickOrTreater
07-03-2016, 09:55 AM
The suspense! :lol:

I'll give you a clue. It's over.

https://49.media.tumblr.com/76e98b2f5509cc13aa56b23e1ac65b9c/tumblr_o08x5vdk4p1s8gtxto1_500.gif

http://66.media.tumblr.com/231f262894cc612cbf0f2cb3b06b8abe/tumblr_mqh2w29cAg1rwlvxto1_1280.gif

http://www.lovethisgif.com/uploaded_images/27538-Dancing-Monsters-Halloween-Photo-37191083-Fanpop.gif

http://i.imgur.com/IrnmPIB.gif

Panda_Kahn_fan
07-03-2016, 10:45 AM
Monday? Dammit I thought it was today :tmad:

Saturday was the release, Monday or Tuesday we'll get final, confirmed results back.

As much as I'm on the fence about this turkey, the previous article quoted mentions the gross BEFORE China is added in. Your celebrations are premature, lets see the final take, along with DVD sales and toy sales.

Vicky82
07-03-2016, 10:53 AM
As the worldwide gross went from $156M to $188M, I reckon it's done about $20M in China.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=tmnt2016.htm

It's done $26M in China.

http://deadline.com/2016/07/tarzan-independence-day-resurgence-secret-life-of-pets-finding-dory-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-china-international-box-office-weekend-results-1201782497/

Commenter 42
07-04-2016, 04:05 AM
Paramount’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows slid into China with a $26.1M 2-day frame on 6,600 screens. In comparable Saturday releases, TMNT2 was almost double the launch of Big Hero 6; 41% above TMNT in 2014; and 18% higher than Angry Birds earlier this year. TMNT2 has Chinese money in it via Alibaba Pictures as well as a strategeic investor in Wanda and that will most certainly have helped here. What’s more, actor Stephen Amell — well known locally for Arrow — traveled to Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu and Guangzhou to promote the film, in a rare swing through all four cities. His presence was a top trending topic on Weibo.

It’s notable that two of the Top 5 Hollywood movies this week took the bulk of their grosses from China (TMNT2 and NYSM2). By this time last year, the PROC was full bore in its unofficial blackout period as Jurassic World played out. This year, the Middle Kingdom has four Hollywood titles still in the Top 10 (five if we count Warcraft). Resurgence opened just last weekend along with NYSM2 (which has a local partner on marketing) and TMNT2 was let in on Saturday (it has that China investment). Coming up, Tarzan will swing in on July 19.

Some of the thinking goes that the powers that be may be playing nicer with Hollywood given local market share is at an estimated 53% thanks to the outsized performance of The Mermaid earlier in the year. However, watchers believe there is no surefire Chinese hit on deck this July in the vein of Monster Hunt, while April and May were both soft in general at Middle Kingdom turnstiles. Two local titles that bowed this weekend, Bounty Hunters ($18M) and No One’s Life Is Easy ($8.5M) were not firestarters. Among upcoming local titles this month are Cold War II and For A Few Bullets.

So, in the end, it might touch 200m. 210 on the outside.

No matter how you slice it, there's no way they made a profit substantial enough to warrant a sequel, unless they move it to China full stop, which wouldn't surprise me, considering the huge success of Mermaid.

If anything, that looks like the most likely next move.

TrickOrTreater
07-04-2016, 01:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/IrnmPIB.gif

Panda_Kahn_fan
07-04-2016, 01:26 PM
If it does as well as the 2014 film in China (and at 42%, it's doing slightly better) it'll finish in China at around 60-70 million. With the two or three markets it still has to open in, this thing could go as high as $240-260 million, or as low as $200 million. If there is a sequel, they will most definitely focus it on china.

Commenter 42
07-04-2016, 01:29 PM
Your math doesn't work bruh.

“Teenage Mutant Ninjas Turtles: Out Of The Shadows” claimed top spot at the Chinese box office. It beat local competition from Chinese-Korean action adventure “Bounty Hunters.”

“Bounty Hunters” had the advantage of opening on Friday (July 1), while “Turtles” previewed on Friday before opening wide on Saturday (July 2). But “Bounty Hunters” had its screen count cut to make way for the “Turtles” movie which romped to a weekend win with $25.2 million in two days, according to data from Entgroup. That compared with $17.3 million for “Bounty Hunters” in three days.

The previous week’s chart topper “Now You See Me 2” slipped to third with $15.2 million between Friday and Sunday. That gave it a handsome 10-day cumulative of $81.7 million.

“Independence Day: Resurgence,” the previous weekend’s number two film, continued to trail in the wake of “Now You See Me 2.” It picked up $11.5 million, for a 10 day cumulative of $66.6 million.

Chinese-Korean romance movie “No One’s Life Is Easy” opened on Thursday (June 30) and slipped in to fifth place. Thursday was its strongest day and it finished its four-day opening weekend with $8.62 million.

U.S. animation, “Finding Dory” added $4.97 million. After 17 days it has a modest cumulative total of $35.8 million, that is the best score for a Pixar movie in China.

Behind the top five titles, no other movie earned more than $1 million at the weekend. “Warcraft,” which opened sensationally in early June, added $800,000. After 26 days it has a cumulative score of $220 million.

Johnnie To’s “Three” faded fast. It earned $640,000 over the second weekend, for a 10-day score of $14.6 million.

Chinese thriller, “The Precipice Game” opened on Friday. After three days, it managed $450,000 for seventh place. Chinese animation, “The Adventure of the Ugly Duckling” opened on Saturday and took $410,000 for eighth place.

No way is this climbing up to 260.

With all other markets, might get to 220... but that's a long shot, and the point is, it's nowhere near break-even.

Panda_Kahn_fan
07-04-2016, 01:50 PM
The first one did 60$ million in china, this one's tracking slightly better, according to the reports, so it may bring in the same haul, if not slightly over. With 25$ million in the pot from China already, that's another 35$ million from china to throw on top of that 188$ million worldwide it's already made- and that's not adding in other markets. But that figure is dependent on it making what the first one made in china total. So yes, it could just drop off from here, and finish at 200$ million. Or it could go as high as 220$-230$ million.

It doesn't matter anyway, it's still not enough to get a sequel made, unless it's China-focused. We'll just have to wait and see over the next few weeks.

Commenter 42
07-04-2016, 02:14 PM
The first one did 60$ million in china, this one's tracking slightly better, according to the reports, so it may bring in the same haul, if not slightly over. With 25$ million in the pot from China already, that's another 35$ million from china to throw on top of that 188$ million worldwide it's already made- and that's not adding in other markets. But that figure is dependent on it making what the first one made in china total. So yes, it could just drop off from here, and finish at 200$ million.

It doesn't matter anyway, it's still not enough to get a sequel made, unless it's China-focused. We'll just have to wait and see over the next few weeks.

Ok, that's fair.

To be honest, if the director from Mermaid was in for the reboot, it could be, good? I don't know. XD

Panda_Kahn_fan
07-04-2016, 02:18 PM
Ok, that's fair.

To be honest, if the director from Mermaid was in for the reboot, it could be, good? I don't know. XD

Hey, don't get me wrong, I'm not thrilled with Bayturtles, either. In my perfect world, we'd get a soft reboot set in China, based on the Archie story arc with Warrior Dragon, Ninjara, and Chien Kahn, and without Platium Dunes or Bay's involvement. But that's never going to happen

Commenter 42
07-04-2016, 02:24 PM
As juvenile as they are, I love most of Stephen Chow's films.

Guilty pleasure. It wouldn't be Mirage-esque, but It would be legit funny.

TigerClaw
07-04-2016, 05:42 PM

Guilty pleasure. It wouldn't be Mirage-esque, but It would be legit funny.
a TMNT film directed by Stephen Chow would have way more martial arts then any TMNT movies combined.

Commenter 42
07-04-2016, 06:14 PM
a TMNT film directed by Stephen Chow would have way more martial arts then any TMNT movies combined.

I'm looking forward to watching Mermaid. His style is just flat out fun.

vjsykQw26KI

Bry
07-04-2016, 06:58 PM

I know I've said this before, but Chow could direct the hell out of a TMNT movie. No matter what direction he took, I would be on board. He'd be guaranteed to do something truly fun and interesting with it, far more than the D-listers Bay's put in the director's chair to surrogate for him. Chow's the real deal.

I'm repeating myself, but hey, if you want a TMNT movie with amazing martial arts fight scenes, then...

PDQPIJSO0XA

thundermaster612
07-04-2016, 07:06 PM
So is it enough for a 3rd movie or what?

Panda_Kahn_fan
07-04-2016, 07:11 PM
I do agree, a Steven Chow TMTN film would be hilarious! :lol: But it'd be great to see any Hong Kong/Chinese martial arts director handle a TMNT film!

There is no one better to do a TMNT martial arts film, that the directors and studio system who are experts at making martial arts films! These are the filmmakers who created the movies that inspired TMNT, and it was a bad idea to give it to American filmmakers like the kind that gave us Bayturtles, rather than a director like Chow, Ang Lee or Harak who excel at making this kind of stuff. The studio system that gave us the martial arts and fight choreography of the original turtles film, are the best people to make a TMNT film!

IndigoErth
07-05-2016, 01:17 PM
http://www.chinatopix.com/articles/94382/20160705/teenage-ninja-turtles-out-shadows-takes-over-china-box-offices.htm

Paramount Picture's "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows" is dominating China's box office.(Photo : YouTube Screenshot)

Paramount Picture's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows is sitting in the top spot at the Chinese box office after ousting Lee Min Ho's Bounty Hunters.

Despite the remarkable opening for the Chinese-Korean comedy action movie on Friday, July 1, Ninja Turtles managed to catch up and even surpass Bounty Hunters. It raked in $26.1 million in a 2-day frame from 6,600 screens, thanks to its Chinese backing from Alibaba Pictures and strategic investor Wanda Group. Bounty Hunters, on the other hand, pulled in $17.3 million in three days.

Other than the Chinese firms' support, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle was also well-promoted as Arrow actor Stephen Amell personally took a rare tour through four Chinese cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, and Guangzhou ahead of the opening. His appearance was a hot topic on social media in China.

Trailing behind in the third spot is last week's top grosser Now You See Me 2, with $15.2 million between Friday and Sunday. All in all, the American caper thriller film has accumulated $81.7 million in 10 days.

Last week's number two Independence Day: Resurgence has now slipped to the fourth spot, earning $11.5 million over the weekend, and a total of $66.6 million for the 10 days cumulative.

Korean movie No One's Life is Easy (So I Married an Anti-Fan), which opened on Thursday, slid down the fifth place, earning a total of $8.62 million over its four-day opening weekend.

After over two weeks of showing, Pixar's Finding Dory still secured a spot on number six with $4.97 million, adding to its $35.8 million cumulative total after 17 days.

Meanwhile, even if it opened om June, Warcraft still managed to add $800,000 over the weekend, summing its cumulative total to $220 million in 26 days.

What on average are considered high earnings in China?

Warcraft flopped elsewhere but went nuts in China. The Turtles ("$26.1 million in a 2-day frame") are presently on top while Dory ("$35.8 million cumulative total after 17 days") has already slipped down to 6th place. China... you are a master at unpredictability.

I suppose it's not too surprising it is taking it's first week, since it did here, too, but what is opening for China next; what is the competition?

Edit:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/china-box-office-tmnt-2-908348

Opening Saturday, the family-friendly sequel earned a solid $25.2 million in two days. That's slightly less than its predecessor's $26.5 million debut in 2014, but more impressive given that the first film debuted on a Friday and had three days on screens. On Monday, TMNT 2 added $5 million, bringing its three-day total to $30.2 million, according to Beijing box office tracker Ent Group.

Andrew NDB
07-05-2016, 01:39 PM
So is it enough for a 3rd movie or what?

Only if it can be funded with this:

http://images.plantcaretoday.com/wp-content/uploads/miracle-grow-box-pc-05312015.jpg

Andrew NDB
07-05-2016, 01:48 PM
Your math doesn't work bruh.

No way is this climbing up to 260.

With all other markets, might get to 220... but that's a long shot, and the point is, it's nowhere near break-even.

And let's hypothetically say it does get to 260, even 280. Let's say even 300, or a step or two into profitability. Financiers can still only afford to gamble that a potential second sequel in any kind of movie series like this will do only half of what the last movie did. Which, since TMNT 2 dropped over half from TMNT 1, is really going to be the prevailing logic when even passingly considering any kind of a TMNT 3.

thundermaster612
07-05-2016, 08:43 PM
Only if it can be funded with this:

http://images.plantcaretoday.com/wp-content/uploads/miracle-grow-box-pc-05312015.jpg

Funded with your drugs? hell no.

So there is a sly chance of a 3rd, not taking from what NDB said but if they do raise some more money or not we either get: 1. A normal turtles 3, 2. turtles 3 but its less turtle-centric, 3. semi normal or something but it takes quite a while for it to come out, or 4. gg rip.

There ought to be someone who replies saying NUMBER FAWR PLIZ

So don't bother neato (or anybody else who doesn't want it for that matter)

(EDIT: also how much did the 1st movie completely make?)

Commenter 42
07-05-2016, 08:52 PM

So there is a sly chance of a 3rd, not taking from what NDB said but if they do raise some more money or not we either get: 1. A normal turtles 3, 2. turtles 3 but its less turtle-centric, 3. semi normal or something but it takes quite a while for it to come out, or 4. gg rip.

The first one made close to 500m, and they announced a sequel within a week of it's opening.

This one is having a hard time breaking 200, with Bay's camp silent since it's pathetic bow.

So.......

http://www.enjoylivingabroad.com/uploads/1/0/1/6/10162981/7780466_orig.gif

thundermaster612
07-05-2016, 09:01 PM
The first one made close to 500m, and they announced a sequel within a week of it's opening.

This one is having a hard time breaking 200, with Bay's camp silent since it's pathetic bow.

So.......

FIVE HUNDRED?! :teek: :o
Well **** guys, hopefully we can have at least some sort of TMNT 3 for that franchise.

OH SHUT UP PDMNT HATERS IDGAF

MathUser
07-05-2016, 09:13 PM
Stephen Chow had his chance to prove himself with american audiences in DragonBall Evolution. He failed miserably and he probably won't get another chance. So we'll have to settle for dubbed chinese movies.

Panda_Kahn_fan
07-05-2016, 09:31 PM
They are right, with whast little $$$ this movie brought in, the platinum dunes series is dead in the water.

All that remains to be seen, are how the merchandise and DVD/blu-ray/digital sales go. Chinese money could be tempted into investing in this thing again, especially since it did so well in China.

And Remember; Playmates, a Hong Kong company, stands to make the most from this movie series continuing. I don't think they'll let their biggest cash cow go down the drain without at least trying to prop it up again.

Commenter 42
07-05-2016, 10:14 PM
Stephen Chow had his chance to prove himself with american audiences in DragonBall Evolution. He failed miserably and he probably won't get another chance. So we'll have to settle for dubbed chinese movies.

And José Padilha had his chance with Robocop2014 - but the studios screwed them both, forcing their hands.

José Padilha called RC2014 the wort experience of his career.

I'm sure DBZ was no picnic.

Commenter 42
07-05-2016, 10:16 PM
All that remains to be seen, are how the merchandise and DVD/blu-ray/digital sales go. Chinese money could be tempted into investing in this thing again, especially since it did so well in China.

That's not "doing well", c'mon. It took in 30 mill. Warcraft did well.

Nobody's hyped for a part 3. The end my friend, has come.

Panda_Kahn_fan
07-05-2016, 10:29 PM
Just playing devil's advocate with this film series.

Also, it's only been three days for that 30 million in china, let's see how it's done when they update the stats next week.

Commenter 42
07-05-2016, 10:51 PM
Just playing devil's advocate with this film series.

Also, it's only been three days for that 30 million in china, let's see how it's done when they update the stats next week.

I'm curious too. I think Bay is making a massive mistake with TF 5, because the tides have finally turned, and crap films aren't being rewarded in that puzzling way they were just a few years ago.
My concern, is that the suits never relent. They don't think the audience should dictate the direction of a franchise, and seem to actively oppose overwhelming opinion.
If Spiderman HC flops (and it could) they'll point to it as a beacon of all the reasons why fans don't know what they want.

Just sick of the blind men on an elephant routine.

"Look, you see, we spent twice the budget on turtles, gave them stuff from the cartoon, and we made half the money. The first film was a better formula, made more, cost us less. Let's get back to that."

^^ the rational for third film a la Platinum doom.

IndigoErth
07-05-2016, 11:15 PM
Went poking around Google with the Chinese title and came across these posters. Kind of a different take on other posters we've seen. (http://news.mtime.com/2016/07/06/1557019.html)

http://i.imgur.com/WKpTd81.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Oc5Ksqw.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xCYJXMr.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/sgKmW6c.jpg

Cyndaquilfan123
07-05-2016, 11:41 PM
Went poking around Google with the Chinese title and came across these posters. Kind of a different take on other posters we've seen. (http://news.mtime.com/2016/07/06/1557019.html)

http://i.imgur.com/sgKmW6c.jpg

Those are sick.

Coola Yagami
07-05-2016, 11:58 PM
Still can't get past how stupid they look in pants and shoes as their regular attire..... Sure, as a disguise it's ok.. but always? Just no.

thundermaster612
07-06-2016, 08:26 AM
They are right, with whast little $$$ this movie brought in, the platinum dunes series is dead in the water.

And Remember; Playmates, a Hong Kong company, stands to make the most from this movie series continuing. I don't think they'll let their biggest cash cow go down the drain without at least trying to prop it up again.

It's all DVD's fault. He should've payed more money beforehand rather than the amount he already gives to get the toys early

of course I'm joking shut up
(EDIT: you know, I'm kind of tired of this section right now with the pissy pd haters. I'm gonna break from it for now)

Andrew NDB
07-06-2016, 12:42 PM

So.......

Yes. I am very sorry.

http://letsfixit.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/dead_plant2-702x336.jpg

IndigoErth
07-06-2016, 08:20 PM
A couple more posters. (http://news.mtime.com/2016/07/03/1556921.html)

A tad Photoshoppy?

http://i.imgur.com/2DAfaJ1.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/8uJ6Ftv.jpg

ProactiveMan
07-06-2016, 10:55 PM
"Look, you see, we spent twice the budget on turtles, gave them stuff from the cartoon, and we made half the money. The first film was a better formula, made more, cost us less. Let's get back to that."

^^ the rational for third film a la Platinum doom.

It’s like poetry, it rhymes.

They spent twice as much on The Secrete of the Ooze as they did on the first movie and it made roughly half as much money – so in keeping with history I guess the only thing for PD to do would be to halve the budget, drop ILM, give the effects work to a much cheaper company, and set the movie in feudal Japan.

Xav
07-07-2016, 12:00 AM

http://i.imgur.com/sgKmW6c.jpgWhy is Mike's bandanna yellow?

IndigoErth
07-07-2016, 02:45 AM
I dunno, I didn't make it. lol I still saw it as orange, but agree it's a very yellow-orange.

thundermaster612
07-07-2016, 07:53 AM
It’s like poetry, it rhymes.

They spent twice as much on The Secrete of the Ooze as they did on the first movie and it made roughly half as much money – so in keeping with history I guess the only thing for PD to do would be to halve the budget, drop ILM, give the effects work to a much cheaper company, and set the movie in feudal Japan.

They can halve the budget, but they do have more than what they started with in the first movie so there still could be a bit more turtle time if there (hopefully) is a third one.

(insert warning about me saying hopefully here)

ProactiveMan
07-07-2016, 07:46 PM
The beginning is the end my friend… make the Turtles look worse and only render Splinter from the waist up.

Panda_Kahn_fan
07-07-2016, 07:58 PM
Seriously, if Chinese firms invest in a another TMNT film, do a reboot; origin and shredder battle as flashback in beginning, and do Rat King, Leatherhead, and Slash as the villains. And since Fan Bingbing is a TMNT fan and wants to be in on a film, let her play Lotus Blossom.

thundermaster612
07-08-2016, 07:47 AM
That's not "doing well", c'mon. It took in 30 mill. Warcraft did well.

Nobody's hyped for a part 3. The end my friend, has come.

Whats your filter?

Etsyturtle2
07-08-2016, 08:26 AM
Whats your filter?

Huh

oo
¬~¬
/ \

thundermaster612
07-08-2016, 11:09 AM
Huh

oo
¬~¬
/ \

I'm hyped for a TMNT 3 but I'd just like to know what filter he's using to block me out