PDA

View Full Version : Adult Collector Figures

Redemption
06-24-2016, 11:20 PM
We need a pinned thread with all the figures already out or coming out. Im honestly so busy i cant keep up with what I want. I cant afford it all so i need to pick and choose.

Can anyone post and have links on there?

So far I am collecting First Gokin, Figuarts and Neca. Now Dreamex is calling my name.

Coro
06-25-2016, 12:16 AM
We need a pinned thread with all the figures already out or coming out. Im honestly so busy i cant keep up with what I want. I cant afford it all so i need to pick and choose.

Can anyone post and have links on there?

So far I am collecting First Gokin, Figuarts and Neca. Now Dreamex is calling my name.

Prepare to be flamed to hell

snake
06-25-2016, 12:19 AM
As like a general release date thread to keep track of what's coming? Yeah that can work.

Instead of wading through pages though I'd keep the first post updated weekly with new stuff and keep the items that have been released up for about 2 weeks before taking them down, just enough for people to see when stuffs out or not.

go_ninja84
06-25-2016, 01:08 AM
have you looked at the Mondo Mirage figures? those are probably gonna be the figures to have this year. but its a toss between the Figuarts ones too

old_hob88
06-25-2016, 07:29 AM
I'm grabbing the mondo figs and the figuarts so far. I love the neca ones, but I'm holding out hope for not 1/4 scale figures and SDCC exclusives. That dreamex casey Jones figure, however, has me interested in that line now too.

Redemption
06-25-2016, 07:53 AM
As like a general release date thread to keep track of what's coming? Yeah that can work.

Instead of wading through pages though I'd keep the first post updated weekly with new stuff and keep the items that have been released up for about 2 weeks before taking them down, just enough for people to see when stuffs out or not.

Thats exactly whqt i qas thinking. The threads about the figures themselves are still relevant. A list yo be updated just helps with all the clutter since there is so much coming out at this point.

EddieNES
06-25-2016, 08:15 AM
-Eastman ThreeZero Turtles
-Mondo
-Figuarts
-Sideshow 2016
-Good Smile
-Herocross
-Ikon
-Neca
-Prime 1 Henson

EddieNES
07-29-2016, 09:27 AM
-Mondo
-Figuarts
-Sideshow 2016
-Good Smile
-Herocross
-Ikon
-Neca
-Prime 1 Henson

-DreamEx
-Good Smile Villians

ZacksSoUgly
08-09-2016, 11:04 PM
I've got two of the four Mondo Turtles ordered (working on the last two), but it sounds like I need to look into some of these others. I've seen the Figuarts, DreamEx, and NECA 1/4 scale figures. Of those, I'm really looking forward to the NECA stuff. The 1990 movie Turtles are my favorite iteration of the characters and those figures look great!

The DreamEx Casey and Shredder are next level, but is there going to be Turtles? Any word on that? Based on Casey and Shredder, the Turtles would be next level - but their price tag is a bit discouraging.

JonesyKitty
08-09-2016, 11:52 PM
I've got two of the four Mondo Turtles ordered (working on the last two), but it sounds like I need to look into some of these others. I've seen the Figuarts, DreamEx, and NECA 1/4 scale figures. Of those, I'm really looking forward to the NECA stuff. The 1990 movie Turtles are my favorite iteration of the characters and those figures look great!

The DreamEx Casey and Shredder are next level, but is there going to be Turtles? Any word on that? Based on Casey and Shredder, the Turtles would be next level - but their price tag is a bit discouraging.
Yup they are doing DreamEx Turtles. They look like a mix between the 87 and 2003 Turtles.

thundermaster612
08-10-2016, 12:58 PM
-Mondo
-Figuarts
-Sideshow 2016
-Good Smile
-Herocross
-Ikon
-Neca
-Prime 1 Henson

Ikon?
GS Villains?
did I miss something?

Powder
08-10-2016, 02:04 PM
Ikon makes statues, & Good Smile debuted a Shredder figure at SDCC.

EddieNES
08-12-2016, 10:09 AM
Anyone who only collects Raph have a good smile Raph code they are willing to give up if they have no intention of getting the other 3?

Just thought I'd ask. Pm if so. Thanks.

SS Kakarot
08-12-2016, 12:29 PM
Hopefully this thread I just made will help:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=56160