PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Shredder escaped?

Panda_Kahn_fan
06-26-2016, 10:40 PM
Yep, shredder didn't escape, he's a technodrome frosty pop!

Powder
06-26-2016, 10:51 PM
No, I'm sure he's in there still.

IndigoErth
06-26-2016, 11:04 PM
I never saw anything that suggested anything of Earth origin would be prevented from being sucked into Dimension X along with it. Donnie's drone went through just fine.

Given that he was frozen though, I doubt Shredder would have broken free and thawed fast enough in order to get out of there.

Then again, Karai somehow survived the snow chance in the first film when realistically she probably should not have, so... Overdose on movie magic and anything can happen.

CyberCubed
06-26-2016, 11:16 PM
If there was a third movie most likely it'd start with Shredder and Krang in Dimension X like the cartoon and them teaming up yet again to take over the Earth.

Technogeek29
06-27-2016, 12:00 AM
Naw Shred head is still chilling in the Technodrome.

ZariusTwo
06-27-2016, 03:35 AM
There was a Triceraton there too right? I don't think they're native to Dimension X either.

Etsyturtle2
06-27-2016, 04:45 AM
There was a Triceraton there too right? I don't think they're native to Dimension X either.

But that was a cameo, were not even sure it was a triceraton

Candy Kappa
06-27-2016, 04:56 AM
We saw that there already was other frozen creatures in the neighbor cells, so I think Shredder is still frozen in Kra(a)ng's custody. Unless he managed to break the ice he was trapped in before the Tecchnodrome was banished back to Dimension X.

We didn't see how big the building blocks of the cell area was, and the outer exterior building pieces was big enough for the Turtles to use them as transportation, so it's likely that the cells themselves are separate building units. Or the ice have a extra compound that reacts similar like the Technodrome bits do.

thundermaster612
06-27-2016, 05:14 AM
I think he is. Out of those many pieces of the Technodrome the pods could've been in them. Also I think I saw some Utroms in that chamber. Anyways if there is a 3rd movie (which there has to be) we could see Krang and Shredder forming a proper alliance. Like Krang's body was smashed up and broken so we could see Shredder building a new one for him if there is some reasonable explanation of why Krang can't do it himself.

vicsavage
06-27-2016, 06:03 AM
Yes. I think he now lives in a tiny villa in Tuscany.