PDA

View Full Version : Filming at the Statue of Liberty

SS Kakarot
06-28-2016, 03:04 AM
I remember watching an interview where filming at the Statue of Liberty was mentioned. Not sure if it also included behind the scenes footage but I think so.

I can't seem to find it anymore and it's driving me nuts. :lol:

Does anyone else remember watching this, or have a link?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Etsyturtle2
06-28-2016, 05:30 AM
I remember watching an interview where filming at the Statue of Liberty was mentioned. Not sure if it also included behind the scenes footage but I think so.

I can't seem to find it anymore and it's driving me nuts. :lol:

Does anyone else remember watching this, or have a link?
Thanks in advance for any help.

It was the b roll footage.

SS Kakarot
06-28-2016, 09:55 AM
There was a short moment in this B-Roll video, but I remember it being mentioned in an interview.

MprLbFJmAmU

Shark_Blade
06-28-2016, 10:13 AM
That's great, the scene always reminds me of Michael Jackson and X-Men cause of Lady Liberty lol. :tlol:

http://i.imgur.com/cmUekR3.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/LKOxqu8.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/kwp1BCW.jpg

Shellington
06-28-2016, 11:01 AM
It was the last scene of the film.

The Turtles do a high-five at the Statue's Torch.

SS Kakarot
06-28-2016, 11:18 AM
I have not been able to find the interview yet.
I do remember they said (in the video) that it was special to film at the location at night.

Can't remember who said it though! :lol:

IndigoErth
06-28-2016, 12:04 PM
Now I'm curious, don't think I saw what it is you're hunting for.

Any idea around when you might have seen it and if it was a newly posted video at the time?

I did love that last shot of the Turtles up there on the torch. Wouldn't mind an extra 'cut' piece of footage following them as they're for the first time allowed and able to go in and check it out and climb the stairs to the top. And apparently be allowed access to the torch that, far as I know, is otherwise closed to the general public. (And see how far they get before Mikey whines about the stairs... lol)

Powder
06-28-2016, 03:32 PM
It was the last scene of the film.

The Turtles do a high-five at the Statue's Torch.

Way to pay attention, Sammy.

SS Kakarot
06-28-2016, 04:24 PM
Now I'm curious, don't think I saw what it is you're hunting for.

Any idea around when you might have seen it and if it was a newly posted video at the time?

I did love that last shot of the Turtles up there on the torch. Wouldn't mind an extra 'cut' piece of footage following them as they're for the first time allowed and able to go in and check it out and climb the stairs to the top. And apparently be allowed access to the torch that, far as I know, is otherwise closed to the general public. (And see how far they get before Mikey whines about the stairs... lol)

Not that long ago, shortly after the movie came out I think.
I'll keep searching, no luck so far. :-?

SS Kakarot
06-30-2016, 04:18 PM
I'm starting to think that the video has been deleted as I still have not been able to find it. :tconfuse:

SS Kakarot
07-01-2016, 10:17 AM
Ok, I got it, I found it today!
For those wondering, it was in the final minute of this interview with Andrew Form:

7jMPVKIWyms

Brad Fuller also mentioned it:

PKFd7jFc2NA

IndigoErth
07-01-2016, 12:02 PM
Ok, I got it, I found it today!
:tsmile::tcool:

Figures, I had went looking myself a little and straight off the bat looked at some of the videos in that exact series of interviews, but I only looked at the actors and who I thought were likely there, I skipped those guys. lol