PDA

View Full Version : SDCC 2016 Thread

Pages : 1 [2]

MikeandRaph87
07-24-2016, 12:01 PM
The heck with the Nicktoon, what about the IDW line? Just a kiddie version of the Batman/TMNT crossover. Is that all that was revealed? I read something about a Christmas issue. Will that be at the end of the Street Phantom attack the Foot arc? What about Leatherhead or Bishop? Any new character developments or character designs? Come on, I need something!:D

CyberCubed
07-24-2016, 12:05 PM
The heck with the Nicktoon, what about the IDW line? Just a kiddie version of the Batman/TMNT crossover. Is that all that was revealed? I read something about a Christmas issue. Will that be at the end of the Street Phantom attack the Foot arc? What about Leatherhead or Bishop? Any new character developments or character designs? Come on, I need something!:D

All that info has been posted already in the comic thread. Why are you asking here in the Nick section?

Vicky82
07-24-2016, 12:06 PM

Go to the Comic book thread, it has it's own IDW TMNT panel thread.

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=55873

Ninjinister
07-24-2016, 12:08 PM

You might want to look in the actual topic for that for your answers, mate. I don't understand why you'd come to the cartoon section and disparage said cartoon for favor of information instead.

MikeandRaph87
07-24-2016, 12:10 PM
Its so many similar threads its hard to know if its an uniform thread for everything or one for Nick and one for IDW. It can be mindnumbing at times.:P

Do you have a premiere date for the back half of season 4?

Vicky82
07-24-2016, 12:26 PM
Its so many similar threads its hard to know if its an uniform thread for everything or one for Nick and one for IDW. It can be mindnumbing at times.:P

Do you have a premiere date for the back half of season 4?

August 14th, so only 3 weeks to go.

MikeandRaph87
07-24-2016, 12:32 PM
August 14th, so only 3 weeks to go.

Not bad. I was expecting the last week of September. We have a season and half to air so its good it starts early. I am sure there will be lengthy breaks through the original airings.

Coola Yagami
07-24-2016, 01:15 PM
To be fair, this is called the SDCC 2016 Thread... not the Nick TMNT SDCC 2016 thread. Maybe that's what caused the confusion. I mean with a title that broad, you could have been discussing that new He-Man cartoon and still be on topic.

Powder
07-24-2016, 04:14 PM
It's in the Nick section. Case closed.

CyberCubed
07-24-2016, 04:17 PM
MikeandRaph87 has also been on this forum for ages, its not like he's a new user. He's also a history teacher in real life. I am surprised he would make the mistake.

MikeandRaph87
07-24-2016, 04:41 PM
MikeandRaph87 has also been on this forum for ages, its not like he's a new user. He's also a history teacher in real life. I am surprised he would make the mistake.

Dude, some threads about SDCC are uniform like the next three DC animated films but at the same time they have individual threads. Also, the Ghostbuster reboot thread has been overrun with Pok'emon discussion thus confusing what the topic is supposed to be.

Where are those shorts from,SDCC or something that has aired on Nick between shows? I had not seen those until browsing the boards. I could have missed it on television since I typically only watch the first airings of the TMNT Nicktoon.

snake
07-24-2016, 04:45 PM
Dude, some threads about SDCC are uniform like the next three DC animated films but at the same time they have individual threads. Also, the Ghostbuster reboot thread has been overrun with Pok'emon discussion thus confusing what the topic is supposed to be.

Where are those shorts from,SDCC or something that has aired on Nick between shows? I had not seen those until browsing the boards. I could have missed it on television since I typically only watch the first airings of the TMNT Nicktoon.

The shorts are from SDCC. Cubeds just being a jackass.

CyberCubed
07-24-2016, 05:07 PM
The shorts haven't been aired anywhere, they are new. But this section is not for comic news.

plastroncafe
07-24-2016, 06:18 PM
The shorts can be found on the official Nick youtube channel.

TigerClaw
07-24-2016, 07:18 PM
The shorts can be found on the official Nick youtube channel.
Here you go!

JQNZcBTOgt8

VGACrpNOjtk

jOuSCfJgpd8

MikeandRaph87
07-24-2016, 07:46 PM
They recruited Townsend Coleman for one line? That had to have been done when they regrouped for the second crossover recording.

Chaotix12345
07-24-2016, 08:07 PM
Not technically only one line. He also voiced the pirate captain.

sdp
07-24-2016, 09:51 PM
Shouldn't there be a separate thread for the shorts? A lot of important news get lost in a gigantic SDCC thread and yet we have tons of less important topics with threads.

Finally checked out the other two shorts, the Eastman one was ok but the turtles in time one was fantastic, loved everything about it, I guess that's another universe the OT got to meet.

I like it when franchises do shorts like these giving you different takes on the characters. They're always hit or miss but that's the point, by taking risks you get something you really like. I do have to say I liked April's character design on all three shorts. I also like that yellow is her official color, 2k3 April really needed something yellow in her design

Coola Yagami
07-24-2016, 11:19 PM
Shouldn't there be a separate thread for the shorts? A lot of important news get lost in a gigantic SDCC thread and yet we have tons of less important topics with threads.

Finally checked out the other two shorts, the Eastman one was ok but the turtles in time one was fantastic, loved everything about it, I guess that's another universe the OT got to meet.

I like it when franchises do shorts like these giving you different takes on the characters. They're always hit or miss but that's the point, by taking risks you get something you really like. I do have to say I liked April's character design on all three shorts. I also like that yellow is her official color, 2k3 April really needed something yellow in her design

I agree, but the 2K3 show was trying desperately to not be the 80's show in any way, shape or form.

Redworld96
07-25-2016, 04:48 AM
Another interview. This time with Rob Paulsen, Greg Cipes and Eric Bauza https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYNyhlRw73o&feature=youtu.be

I dont know why I never can put youtube videos using the botton for that :( Each time I try it saids error

The Happy One
07-25-2016, 05:41 AM
Another interview. This time with Rob Paulsen, Greg Cipes and Eric Bauza https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYNyhlRw73o&feature=youtu.be

I dont know why I never can put youtube videos using the botton for that :( Each time I try it saids error

You are such a blessing around here!!:D Thanks!

Redworld96
07-25-2016, 05:54 AM
You are such a blessing around here!!:D Thanks!

You're welcome ^^
And plus, another interview from the same channel but with Eastman, Nieli, Astin and Yeo :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5LU045rjYg

Etsyturtle2
07-25-2016, 06:12 AM

Just insert The part after the v= into the YouTube slot.

Redworld96
07-25-2016, 07:22 AM
Just insert The part after the v= into the YouTube slot.

DYNyhlRw73o
E5LU045rjYg

Ooooh so it was that. Thanks! :D

Redworld96
07-27-2016, 07:38 AM
3UIA0UGsal0

I finally found a record of the panel :D

The Happy One
07-27-2016, 12:09 PM
3UIA0UGsal0

I finally found a record of the panel :D

Mwahh! Kisses for you!!! Thanks so much!

So it looks like April’s finally gonna get some friends outside the Turtles, join Shinigami and Karai for a bit.

Looks like Mikey's crush ain’t too serious, fortunately. He loves everything- or finds something in everyone that he loves. Makes sense I suppose.

Looking forward to this half of the season, to seeing these characters and stories play out:D

MarsicornYT
07-27-2016, 04:13 PM
Wow so people have already seen it :teek:
that's lucky as and thank you for posting the panel!! And if April joins Karai and Shinigami does that mean Shinigami hasn't told April about how she works for the shredder or ?

The Happy One
07-27-2016, 04:46 PM
Wow so people have already seen it :teek:
that's lucky as and thank you for posting the panel!! And if April joins Karai and Shinigami does that mean Shinigami hasn't told April about how she works for the shredder or ?

I think Shinigami kinda is...in between. I mean, they said she walks the road between good and evil. She's probably gonna help them overthrow Shredder, but that doesn't mean she'll play nice.

Maybe an...anti-hero. All the bad things for all the right reasons??:D Just what I can infer.

MarsicornYT
07-28-2016, 12:40 AM
So she'll kinda be like Karai the first time the turtles met, except Karai never wanted to take the Shredder down until she found out he wasn't her father.

But yeah maybe eventually all Shredders henchmen betray him? Especially in the City at War ep. Maybe Tigerclaw tells everyone Shredders dead so then he could start his own clan or possibly tell the Shredder that they all left him so then he could impress shredder that he was the only one that stuc round? I know Beebop and Rocksteady most likely would turn against shredder, and maybe Shinigami eventually and is probably going to as they said April is going to ally with Karai and Shinigami in the panel

Diorm
07-28-2016, 06:38 PM
Here you go!

JQNZcBTOgt8

VGACrpNOjtk

jOuSCfJgpd8

I hope those are going to be available on any kind of DVD