PDA

View Full Version : It's my birthday....

MikeyMike
06-29-2016, 12:43 AM
Not sure how to feel. I'm having a TMNT cake, gonna watch TMNT, and probably get TMNT gifts.

Powder
06-29-2016, 12:44 AM
You should feel a year older. :trazz:

TheCanadiandrome
06-29-2016, 01:32 AM
Happy bday

IndigoErth
06-29-2016, 10:23 AM
Happy birthday :tparty:

What Powder said. Unless/until you get over 30, then you can just feel however old you want forever. :twink:

CyberCubed
06-29-2016, 03:22 PM
How old are you? If you hit your 30's I know that feeling.

Why do we have to get old? It feels like only yesterday I was an angsty teenager on the forums. Where does the time go?

Prowler
06-29-2016, 03:58 PM
How old are you? If you hit your 30's I know that feeling.

Why do we have to get old? It feels like only yesterday I was an angsty teenager on the forums. Where does the time go?
You honestly miss being an angsty teenager?

CyberCubed
06-29-2016, 06:16 PM
When you're a teen you have little to no responsibilities besides going to school and you don't have to worry about too much stuff aside from "teen drama" which as adults we all know is nonsense.

Icebot
06-29-2016, 06:24 PM
Happy birthday!

IndigoErth
06-29-2016, 08:28 PM
aside from "teen drama" which as adults we all know is nonsense.
Yeah, but not so much when you're living it.

Life is tough at any age, some of the reasons just change. Drama though... well that clearly has no age limit. :trazz:

MikeyMike
06-29-2016, 09:11 PM
Thanks for the birthday wishes! I got some MLP stuff, and some turtles related things, such as a Mikey pillow pet, and when we went to Wal-Mart to pick up my TMNT cake, we were looking through the cheap movie bins for fun and came home with a TMNT dvd. It was just a few episodes.

Oh, I turned 16. I am still a child at heart, though!

The Deadman
06-29-2016, 09:16 PM
Happy birthday! You're one year closer to death!

Unworthy tinker
06-29-2016, 11:44 PM
Happy birthday! Sounds like you had a nice day. :)

When you're a teen you have little to no responsibilities besides going to school and you don't have to worry about too much stuff aside from "teen drama" which as adults we all know is nonsense.

No responsibilities? Umm, I have a question. Is this some fantasy that Cubed is talking about, or am I just less spoiled than most teens? Seems odd that somebody that age should go around without a worry in the world (aside from puberty and drama). IDK, I'm asking because I'm homeschooled, so I legitimately don't know much about how other kids are.

IndigoErth
06-30-2016, 12:00 AM
No responsibilities? Umm, I have a question. Is this some fantasy that Cubed is talking about, or am I just less spoiled than most teens? Seems odd that somebody that age should go around without a worry in the world (aside from puberty). IDK, I'm asking because I'm homeschooled, so I legitimately don't know much about how other kids are.
I think Cubed just comes from a rather sheltered life. :P