PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Heard Anything On The Next DVD release?

STORMSHADOW__210
07-06-2016, 10:29 AM
Seems that the first 3 seasons kept a good pace of their 3 volume releases per season. Season 4 has been over for months and still all we have is the first volume of season 4. Seems odd

Sabacooza
07-06-2016, 10:56 AM
Not really considering the last half of season 4 hasn't even aired yet.

oldmanwinters
07-06-2016, 11:12 AM
I'm glad they were nice and put out the first half of Season 4 in one release instead of double-dipping the consumer with two 6-7 episode sets. "Beyond the Known Universe" was a great deal, especially with the free movie ticket voucher and the two bonus episodes on VUDU.

STORMSHADOW__210
07-06-2016, 11:47 AM
Wow you know what , your 100% right lol I feel dumb , it was just the last episode felt very season finale-ish and haven't had a new episode in forever

Thanks

STORMSHADOW__210
07-06-2016, 11:48 AM
I'm glad they were nice and put out the first half of Season 4 in one release instead of double-dipping the consumer with two 6-7 episode sets. "Beyond the Known Universe" was a great deal, especially with the free movie ticket voucher and the two bonus episodes on VUDU.

So beyond the universe is every episode to date on season 4? I buy these as soon as they come out but opening and watching them is a whole other story

Speedy Cerviche
07-06-2016, 05:29 PM
So beyond the universe is every episode to date on season 4? I buy these as soon as they come out but opening and watching them is a whole other story

If you bought it at walmart you get the 2 last episodes of the season for free on vudu. Make sure you use the code to get the free digital copies before it expires though because alot of the digital copies on vudu have a deadline to when you can still use the code.

STORMSHADOW__210
07-06-2016, 07:54 PM
I bought from Amazon . So these two episodes, I'm guessing if there aren't on volume one then they will be first two episodes of volume 2?

ToTheNines
07-07-2016, 05:59 AM
I bought from Amazon . So these two episodes, I'm guessing if there aren't on volume one then they will be first two episodes of volume 2?

More than likely. Hopefully they don't go all Lionsgate on us and withhold those two until the season 10 set. :tlol:

oldmanwinters
07-07-2016, 06:56 PM
If you bought it at walmart you get the 2 last episodes of the season for free on vudu. Make sure you use the code to get the free digital copies before it expires though because alot of the digital copies on vudu have a deadline to when you can still use the code.

I've been able to redeem most VUDU/UV codes that have passed the official expiration date. I think the key is that the code is only guaranteed to be valid through the stated date, not an absolute expiration.

I've come to really like VUDU in the last couple of months. Finally having a High-Def version of the Nick TMNT toon was a great hook to get me on board the service.