PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from WordPress!

retr0pia75
07-09-2016, 05:24 PM
It's taken quite a long time, but my account has finally been activated!
Allow me to introduce myself: I'm a retro gaming enthusiast and avid TMNT fan who also runs a WordPress blog with a central focus around the former, which you can find here:
https://retr0pia.wordpress.com
I've seen a lot of interesting forums on the world wide web before, but my reasons for coming on this one in particular stems from my fascination for the Heroes in a Half-Shell. My favorite incarnations include (in order of the one that I like the most to the least most) the IDW comics, the 2012 cartoon, and the 1987 cartoon. I also enjoy the 2003 cartoon, the original Mirage comics, and the original 1990 film and its' sequel. I'm not a fan of the 2007 film and I'm DEFINITELY not a fan of the recent Michael Bay films and the third film. You all seem like neat folks, so I hope to enjoy my time here! :tsmile:

Etsyturtle2
07-09-2016, 07:20 PM
:DIt's taken quite a long time, but my account has finally been activated!
Allow me to introduce myself: I'm a retro gaming enthusiast and avid TMNT fan who also runs a WordPress blog with a central focus around the former, which you can find here:
https://retr0pia.wordpress.com
I've seen a lot of interesting forums on the world wide web before, but my reasons for coming on this one in particular stems from my fascination for the Heroes in a Half-Shell. My favorite incarnations include (in order of the one that I like the most) the IDW comics, the 2012 cartoon, and the 1987 cartoon. I also enjoy the 2003 cartoon, the original Mirage comics, and the original 1990 film and its' sequel. I'm not a fan of the 2007 film and I'm DEFINITELY not a fan of the recent Michael Bay films and the third film. You all seem like neat folks, so I hope to enjoy my time here! :tsmile:
Wlecome!

Gin Rummy
07-10-2016, 01:36 PM
Welcome to the Technodrome Forums! :)

Unworthy tinker
07-11-2016, 10:15 AM
Welcome aboard to the 'drome! :mango:

Mzx10484
07-11-2016, 02:29 PM
WELCOME & GREETiNGS FROM GERMANY !!

Icebot
07-12-2016, 01:12 PM