PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Clean up on Aisle PDMT

Autbot_Benz
07-11-2016, 05:47 PM
can anyone please mass delete all these stupid want X to be in TMNT 3 threads that are clogging the section like crud in a drain. These are getting out of control.

Candy Kappa
07-11-2016, 05:52 PM
Might as well nuke the whole section, it's only downhill after this... Previous downhill.

Andrew NDB
07-11-2016, 05:53 PM
As opposed to all of the quality threads on such a quality movie?

TurtleTitan97
07-11-2016, 05:54 PM
Yeah seriously, where the heck have the mods gone??? It's like the Wild West in the PD section.

TheSkeletonMan939
07-11-2016, 07:57 PM
There's no room for law in the PD TMNT section. It's sh!tpost or be sh!tposted in that part of the forum.

MikeandRaph87
07-11-2016, 08:01 PM
The problem is none of the Mods are around. I asked for a thread to be moved from one section to another, but nothing has been done. When they are around the section should be put on lock down and the threads deleted. It has gotten out of control and it is not just one person making those threads its three individuals at least.

Etsyturtle2
07-11-2016, 08:58 PM
Come on man, that's like shutting down a Chuck E. Cheeses.

Netkeeper
07-11-2016, 09:06 PM
Come on man, that's like shutting down a Chuck E. Cheeses.
and as five nights at freddy's showed us, sometimes you should probably shut it down before the animatronics become haunted i mean what

plastroncafe
07-11-2016, 09:08 PM
Yeah...they're uh...blocking our view of the...um...actual content?

Netkeeper
07-11-2016, 09:10 PM
oh my god etsy get rid of that gigantic ass signature or i'll beat you over the head with a large heavy object.

GoldMutant
07-11-2016, 09:12 PM
I was talking to someone off the drome, but I'll say it here too. If you like these movies, more power to you against the majority who are indifferent like me or want them burned in a sea of fire. Regardless, this new nonsense is as stale as Cube's crush on Supergirl, that and the plants. It was cute the first time, but man it's gotten stale.

Maybe something will spurt for a new time period of movies, but either way those threads need to go. Cute the first time, but way too over the top. If it were stand up comedy, then it'd be time for new material because you'd be booed. Either way, disintegrate the threads.

TheSkeletonMan939
07-11-2016, 09:13 PM
oh my god etsy get rid of that gigantic ass signature or i'll beat you over the head with a large heavy object.

Beat him with his signature, that's large enough!

Also, what the heck. It's a picture of Ramen noodles. Why?

Andrew NDB
07-11-2016, 09:19 PM
You either die a good TMNT OotS poster or live long enough to see yourself become a pariah.

snake
07-11-2016, 09:22 PM
I think Krang should just nuke the whole place and be done with it.

TheSkeletonMan939
07-11-2016, 09:23 PM
I have to say, ever since those threads started it's the longest I've seen anyone not call each other names for liking/disliking the movies. This is a good thing, guys!

Etsyturtle2
07-11-2016, 09:25 PM
Beat him with his signature, that's large enough!

Also, what the heck. It's a picture of Ramen noodles. Why?

I thought your signature is supposed to represent your personality.
I'm a noodle.

But seriously, don't shut all those threads down. People are just starting to have fun.

snake
07-11-2016, 09:27 PM
I have to say, ever since those threads started it's the longest I've seen anyone not call each other names for liking/disliking the movies. This is a good thing, guys!

Neo-Technodrome has 2 settings

-self serious hatefest
Or
-over the top don't know when to stop circlejerk

TheSkeletonMan939
07-11-2016, 09:29 PM
-self serious hatefest
Or
-over the top don't know when to stop circlejerk

I don't know about the hatefest but you're spot on with the circlejerking. Just over the past month I can recall it went from

Crappy Mew threads->"You're a plant"->TMNT 3 "casting wishes"

snake
07-11-2016, 09:31 PM
I don't know about the hatefest but you're spot on with the circlejerking. Just over the past month I can recall it went from

Crappy Mew threads->"You're a plant"->TMNT 3 "casting wishes"

Remember the gorrila thread? That's what I meant by hatefest.

This new stuff is borderline experimental

Netkeeper
07-11-2016, 09:36 PM
So where do I go on Kickstarter to fund this PD TMNT with Will Smith, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, and no Raphael? That sounds amazing.

snake
07-11-2016, 09:38 PM
So where do I go on Kickstarter to fund this PD TMNT with Will Smith, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, and no Raphael? That sounds amazing.

Plus Usher, the N.W.O, and Jackie Chan

Etsyturtle2
07-11-2016, 09:38 PM
Right here m8 (https://www.kickstarter.com/learn?ref=nav)So where do I go on Kickstarter to fund this PD TMNT with Will Smith, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, and no Raphael? That sounds amazing.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
07-11-2016, 09:43 PM
The Ignore List, guys, seriously. That's why we have it.

Autbot_Benz
07-12-2016, 07:39 PM
This **** is spreading like an STD can we get some clean up please

Donatello19
07-12-2016, 07:40 PM
Pretty sure that section is broken beyond repair...

GoldMutant
07-12-2016, 08:23 PM
Like weeds growing from the dirt, so is the Days of Our Forums.

How many more threads you want to bet on until the section gets shut down?

CyberCubed
07-12-2016, 08:37 PM
The Platinum Dunes section is officially no-mans lands. No laws.

Netkeeper
07-12-2016, 09:23 PM
hey

guys

what if we did some sorta pdmnt drinking game thing. i mean. that's on topic and not a poll and not stale forced memes and i'll actually play it. i mean, why not, the first one is on hulu still isn't it?

Cipher
07-12-2016, 09:47 PM
I am very disappointed in the direction this has taken.

Commenter 42
07-12-2016, 10:02 PM
http://images2.memedroid.com/images/UPLOADED8/50e03f58915a1.png

CyberCubed
07-12-2016, 11:19 PM
That entire section will probably be nuked if the mods ever come back from vacation. Its July after all, they probably all went to Hawaii or Florida for the summer.

Commenter 42
07-12-2016, 11:23 PM
Because censorship is the answer to shitmovies with flagging sales and an angry consumer base.

ProactiveMan
07-12-2016, 11:43 PM
Censorship is the point though isnít it? You guys donít like the movies so youíre either trying to drown out any conversation or get the whole sub shut down.

Cipher
07-12-2016, 11:56 PM
That's attributing a lot more emotion than I've felt making any of my threads (the last two of which were aimed at the trend itself rather than even making fun of the movie).

I see it as more of a happening (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happening).

Commenter 42
07-13-2016, 12:13 AM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0d/ce/c7/0dcec72ea371d5ebd522dd16baa0c805.jpg

thundermaster612
07-13-2016, 07:40 AM
We're just keeping ourselves entertained until more news comes out. There still could be a TMNT 3, just not for a while.

ToTheNines
07-13-2016, 09:41 AM
There is no first amendment in Dimension X. That section will be dealt with shortly.

TheSkeletonMan939
07-13-2016, 01:19 PM
mods are asleep

post more tmnt 3 casting ideas

CyberCubed
07-13-2016, 04:29 PM
mods are asleep

post more tmnt 3 casting ideas

No they are on vacation.

Coola Yagami
07-13-2016, 09:20 PM
Just nuke the PD section. No big loss. Those movies never should have been made in the first place. I imagine if this was a Ghostbusters forum, it also would have been going haywire from this new movie. People, learn not to be complacent sheep. Learn to say NO to ****.

Etsyturtle2
07-13-2016, 10:29 PM
Just nuke the PD section. No big loss. Those movies never should have been made in the first place. I imagine if this was a Ghostbusters forum, it also would have been going haywire from this new movie. People, learn not to be complacent sheep. Learn to say NO to ****.

Unless its not **** and you're in the minority and you're not a sheep.

Netkeeper
07-14-2016, 03:48 AM
If you're so bent out of shape about being in the minority about this why are you here

TheSkeletonMan939
07-14-2016, 07:06 AM
Just nuke the PD section. No big loss.

It wouldn't make sense to remove the section entirely, but they should enforce a rule that keeps discussion strictly related to news only. Anything else leads to arguing.

myconius
07-14-2016, 09:20 AM

no Raphael??? but i was going to suggest Melissa McCarthy!!

Netkeeper
07-14-2016, 10:33 AM
no Raphael??? but i was going to suggest Melissa McCarthy!!
Good ideas for TMNT 4

ProactiveMan
07-15-2016, 03:10 AM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0d/ce/c7/0dcec72ea371d5ebd522dd16baa0c805.jpg

Hehe - I wish I was a beatnik.

Etsyturtle2
07-15-2016, 06:39 AM
https://pics.onsizzle.com/Twitter-Its-over-Its-done-The-best-80b98f.png

thundermaster612
07-15-2016, 12:49 PM

Learn to shut up about not liking the PD movies. Its been 3/4 years since they've been in existence and no hater knows how to stfu about hating them. Get over it. They exist and you cant take them out of it. So shut up. How about the haters say good things about the movie? instead of spamming every nook and crannie with how they hate PDMNT

plastroncafe
07-15-2016, 12:53 PM
Learn to shut up about not liking the PD movies. Its been 3/4 years since they've been in existence and no hater knows how to stfu about hating them. Get over it. They exist and you cant take them out of it. So shut up. How about the haters say good things about the movie? instead of spamming every nook and crannie with how they hate PDMNT

Apparently the trick is to wait for one of the haters to actually like something. That's when you strike, and do unto them as they have done unto you. If you're extra good at your job you they might even flee the forums all together.

Coola Yagami
07-16-2016, 07:05 PM

The only good thing was that they got Bebop and Rocksteady spot on. That wasn't enough to save the movie though.

I'll never shut up on something I don't like, nor should anyone. You don't like something, you speak up. Years from now whenever someone else takes over and makes a new TMNT movie series the first thing everyone is going to be saying, even the ones that defend the PD movies is 'you all know the PD movies sucked but now....'

It pretty much happened when the sequel came out. Practically everyone turned around and admitted the first one sucked and started to comment on how they hoped the sequel would be better.

TheSkeletonMan939
07-16-2016, 08:15 PM

I'm never going to stop saying my piece about the PD films. So long as someone is out there defending the film I'm never going to stop making it known that I think it's garbage. You like the movies? Fine, I like the 2k7 film and I know loads of people here can't stand it. The problem is that most of the PD defenders will never, in the moment, concede that the films were flawed in any way - samxsteal especially.

To be clear, I don't hate the PD movies 100%. Only about 97% of them. There are some things that I will admit that they got right, or at least provided a truly intriguing take on.
PD defenders won't do that. I've seen them actively disregard crappy writing and pretend that it was intentionally crappy as part of some ironic joke. And, as Coola said, at least a few turned around 2 years later when OotS came out and said, "Y' know, we always knew the first movie wasn't that good."

My point is that at least the haters are legitimate and honest in their position. The defenders are just lying through their teeth when they say it was a perfect film - they settle for less, but claim that it's more.

Cipher
07-16-2016, 08:28 PM
People actually care about these movies one way or the other?

thundermaster612
07-17-2016, 08:01 AM
I'm never going to stop saying my piece about the PD films. So long as someone is out there defending the film I'm never going to make it known that I think it's garbage. You like the movies? Fine, I like the 2k7 film and I know loads of people here can't stand it. The problem is that most of the PD defenders will never, in the moment, concede that the films were flawed in any way - samxsteal especially.

To be clear, I don't hate the PD movies 100%. Only about 97% of them. There are some things that I will admit that they got right, or at least provided a truly intriguing take on.
PD defenders won't do that. I've seen them actively disregard crappy writing and pretend that it was intentionally crappy as part of some ironic joke. And, as Coola said, at least a few turned around 2 years later when OotS came out and said, "Y' know, we always knew the first movie wasn't that good."

My point is that at least the haters are legitimate and honest in their position. The defenders are just lying through their teeth when they say it was a perfect film - they settle for less, but claim that it's more.

Fair enough Skeleton, it's just that it gets old when your just talking about the PD movies then that one guy appears and is like "**** the PD movies." The difference is though is that 50% of the people here are that one guy. So it was old after the first couple of posts. I would just like it if people would at least try not to spam that they hate it every time they talk about it and just get to the point of what their saying rather than slathering it with the hate before clearing to the point because the hate part is unnecessary relating to whatever people usually say. One thing that comes to mind is that in the TMNT 2 thread there was this place at some Comic Con where you could take a picture in front of a green screen wearing turtle bandanas and then you'd get a picture standing with the turtles or something. I never really found out what the background was but people kept on saying "Oh the PD movies suck and their stupid and their dumb and stuff" and then they said that they were curious to see what the background was. It would be better to just either say "As much as I dislike the PD movies I am curious to see what the background is" or "I wonder what that background is" rather than my example from before. Of course I just accidently wrote almost 2 paragraph's worth of text to generalize this but its not anything I haven't done before. I type fast. But can people at least try not to go crazy saying why you hate the PD movies and just simply say I dislike them and get on with the topic?

myconius
07-17-2016, 09:45 AM
can't we all just get along?